Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls (2894 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 1:42pm On May 10, 2022
Notice: please am not a good writer and I tried to keep this story short... Thanks for your understanding.

Good day guys I will need a little advice from you ... So my ex came visiting from the North as always just that this time am super broke as my Chinese supplier who I have been doing business with for 2 years scammed me couple of millions 2 months ago of everything I have... well I told her before she embarked on the journey what happened to me she said I shouldn't worry she will see to all the spendings... last money I have not even upto 100k I tried to show the little hospitality I can( I make sure food is always available and fuel for gen... Even begged a friend for Netflix account) 3days after she was here I asked her for help if she can link me to anything or any kind business am ready to do it. with my state of living I can see she actually have that pity... And promised once she get back to North she will hook me up with 1 or 2 people but under probability... Later I noticed her friend she came with was not happy of her supporting me.. Next day I came back from my daily feeding hustle.. she said I came back moody and unhappy that her friend feels like my mood shows that am tired of them staying in my place... (Me that was so tired of the daily hustle) ... Since then I notice she try to pick any little fault blame me and all. I try so hard not to cause problems (if i talk she says I talk too much if am quite she says am being moody) So she was already saying she will leave my place on the 6th day i try to convince her to stay a little bit more... On the 5th day, a day before she will leave we were having this little aquement of the uber guy I recommended adding extra 5k to her ride I was trying to calm her down and tell her it's lagos hold-up and distance that's why on that I jokingly called her you this girl you like wahahla and said the word w-a-n-ka I don't know in hausa actually the word meant your mother.. She poured her anger on me that afternoon I begged and apologise even text her to apologise again but she really kept a strong face with me all through... Not until around 11:pm she wanted to go get water down stair told her she should take from the one I got she won't answer me and kept shouting I should give her keys to the door... I jokenly tell her that all this pride and gra-gra will take her no where she should just drop all this with my state of mental health and emotional health. She should be encouraging me not the other way.. Omo this girl sparked and said first I insulted her mom and now I tell her she has pride.. That she is leaving my house that night and its already 12 midnight she parked her bag.. me and her friend was begging I knelt down to beg her hold her not to leave she was forcing her sef to let go and to grab the Key she hit me with objects to free her but I didn't she injured her self with her fixed nails I was still begging her since you actually leaving tomorrow its midnight already just stay to the next day but to no avail.. till her friend said I should free her so I did... I followed her down stairs to the main gate and in the street begging her she didn't respond... And she enter bike seams she called someone to come pick her up at the bus-stop ... And later sent me this...
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 1:46pm On May 10, 2022
So guys please help did she fumed this drama to make jest of me? or she can't find a way to say no then started the arguments so she can leave and I won't call her.. Because she know I really needed help...

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by BigRocky: 1:48pm On May 10, 2022
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion, without been sentimental,of course without offending anyone who thinks differently,from my point of view and without hiding thought in my mind and without lies,to the actual truth with my clear open mind and heart. I have nothing to say.

4 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by czarr(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2022
You are a weak man. Sorry to say. Even if I'm caught red handed cheating on my girl I would never kneel to apologize.

You mess up big time, and why are you qouting scripture for her, making yourself look sad and pathetic as if that is supposed to make her feel bad, that is only strengthening her resolve to do away with you, cos of your weak, sad and pitiable disposition.

If she wanted to leave, you should have let her leave or forcefully make her stay cos it was late. By kneeling down to beg her in that weak manner you also embarrassed her in front of her friend, cos her friend would probably laugh at her, like what kind of soft weak man are you dating.

No amount of advice can make you change, you have to unlearn and relearn. Consume redpill content on the internet for about a year so you can recondition your mind and learn how to deal with women from a position of power and not be so emotional, so that they respect you, whether you're broke or not.

I just weak bro, getting harder to advice guys sef, I'm tired, it's not like they are paying me for this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Jmarjr(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2022
Op i tink she is fed up with u, nd looks like she came 2 visit sum1 else not you.

12 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 1:53pm On May 10, 2022
Jmarjr:
Op i tink she is fed up with u, nd looks like she came 2 visit sum1 else not you.
I thought as much...

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Op,you be mumu abeg...

Come on man,I almost got ulcer when I read the part when you said you knelt down to beg one soured pot of beans not to leave your house undecided. Area men suppose line you for front of my keke make I jam you pass undecided

Damn......SIMPS everywhere man...... I'm always baffled whenever I park my keke and start to think of the fact that I equally share this my prestigious masculinity with mofos like these undecided.

13 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by LedRock: 2:04pm On May 10, 2022
Most Nigerians guys are stupid, someone was in your house and disrespected you and you still beg her. You all deserve all the useless girls.

13 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by odinson1(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2022
Martinez39s luminouz what kind of rubbish is this one again na?

Op you are the absolute weakest of the bunch of weak men who women treat like rags. That girl is only giving you headache because you are broke and requested for her help.
Leave women alone you foolish men will never listen

6 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 2:15pm On May 10, 2022
You guys should please easy on me... I might not be stable or lost control @ledrock
@sonnobax15 @czarr
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 10, 2022
In your recess, ask yourself this important question. How has this girl being of any benefits to the improvement of my life asides the "sex"?
If you are going to be very true and honest to yourself. The answer to that question should spur your next action.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by czarr(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
Nwatulee:
You guys should please easy on me... I might not be stable or lost control @ledrock
@sonnobax15 @czarr
It's tough love bro. Do better cos you deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
czarr:
It's tough love bro. Do better cos you deserve better.
Thanks bro... I guess I was carried away with the help she promised
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 2:46pm On May 10, 2022
Ninejaywon:
In your recess, ask yourself this important question. How has this girl being of any benefits to the improvement of my life asides the "sex"?
If you are going to be very true and honest to yourself. The answer to that question should spur your next action.
we both have tried for each other but I did way more better
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Shadysen: 2:48pm On May 10, 2022
I was once a simp, thanks to nairaland, even if I don't have money for now, I won't give room for that gender to insult me.

13 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Albertone(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2022
You see this thing they call love,It can bring mumuness out of a supposedly wise person.

I will never force myself on anybody.

OP, you're a shame to manhood.You don't deserve a diick walahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by PattyMike(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2022
Don't bother asking women for help, it's a waste of time. That is where you lost it for me. U can't show ur weakness to women of nowadays, they will ridicule you I'm sorry. That gal get where she dey go from ur place haha.

10 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2022
odinson1:
Martinez39s luminouz what kind of rubbish is this one again na?

Op you are the absolute weakest of the bunch of weak men who women treat like rags. That girl is only giving you headache because you are broke and requested for her help.
Leave women alone you foolish men will never listen

I'm just tired of advising men these days.

Unless I'm being paid for it. No more Fada Xmas

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by luminouz(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2022
Nwatulee:
Alaye, will you keep quiet?

Go first to the redpill page on NL and ingest some pills. I'm trying to be nice this afternoon,so no abuses for you

Kai...men don suffer shaaaa

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Yohans(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2022
Op if your story is true then you're foolish.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by CandyOps(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2022
From what you described that babe dey be me like runs girl. I hope you sha used protection? If not go do a test in 2 weeks time bro.

And babes rarely give help to guys except she's from an influential family

10 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by GooodHardDick: 4:00pm On May 10, 2022
You knelt down to beg her not to leave because it was already 12pm?

What a SIMP weak man you are! angry

Havent you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. Emotional and Pussy ass weak men everywhere!

Oga dump that girl and move on. You can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

9 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Kriss216: 4:06pm On May 10, 2022
You lost your dignity and self esteem as a man in order to pacify someone not meant for you.

No woman will want to be with a weak man like you. Would love to say you're a disgrace to Men but I still have the fear of God in me.

Delete everything about the girl in your life and restore your dignity back.

11 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Kriss216: 4:15pm On May 10, 2022
CandyOps:
From what you described that babe dey be me like runs girl. I hope you sha used protection? If not go do a test in 2 weeks time bro.

And babes rarely give help to guys except she's from an influential family
She be olosho. Na only olosho fit get mind commot that midnight. Dey no dey fear.

13 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by GooodHardDick: 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
Nwatulee:

Bloody SIMP.

He asked u a simple question you dey yarn dust. Of what benefit is that girl to you aside sex?

Pussy ass weak man. You can either swallow the Red Pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

10 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Afonjamuslim24(f): 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
You are a bloody simp and i hate you for that. She's just looking for an excuse to dump you, upon realizing that you are now a jobless Simp. I can bet my balls on that. You know she's a burden to you, emotionally and financially why then keep her? Because you want a girlfriend or because you can't get a new one? Wake up Simp!

11 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by teabing: 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
you are broke and you kept a girl for more than two days together with her friend,are you playing?you need a rush dose of redpill man.Even if konji dy too worry at that time,two days is enough to quench your konji.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by boxer022(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
From what I just read, I couldn't find anything bad that you did. She understood your present financial situation and obliged to see to some if the expenses. You wrote somewhere that her friend she came with was not happy with the fact that she was supporting you financially, there must have been discussions among them in your absence that has to do with you which led to the attitudinal change you noticed. You did everything within your present capacity to make her stay comfortable but due to their discussion in your absence she felt you were tired of their presence in your house and talked about moving out. You event went as far as kneeling down (which is humiliating) to make her stay the night before leaving in the morning but due to her lack of understanding what a joke is and what an insult is, she opted to move out that night taking the risk. Supposing something happened to her that night she moved out if your house, you will be part of the people to be blamed for that but thanks to God she arrived get destination safely. Rather than cool off and call or text in the morning apologizing for her actions, she allowed anger to make her send you that text. I am happy with your response to her, you need now to focus on how to help yourself by starting another business or vocation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by OscarJaden(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2022
I don't want to call you a simp because you have not ingest yourself with the redpill

Omo if you no get money woman no go respect you even in marriage talkmore of just mere relationship

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nonexisting: 5:23pm On May 10, 2022
You have simped enough already brother, please stop.

7 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by satandeterrible: 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
A completely finished man.
May the good Lord have mercy on your soul and deliver you from your tremendous stupidity.
In the land of weak men, you'll be the weakest.
You disgust me man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused Since Yesterday In My Relationship With Her / What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/Wife for Christmas? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.