Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 (55980 Views)

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yet they still beat your masculine ladies hands down with all their supposed "midgetry" cool

They beat them in Midgetness, over sized boobs that enlarge at old age and hard to carry around and also big nyansh that makes wearing jeans an issue when they have their 4 children.

My women on the other hand remain athletic, tall, slim when they get older and retain much of their beauty as they age.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Ha ha ha. grin grin grin Typical Nigerian ..anything lighter is prettier grin grin Guy, how do you even peruse anyone's beauty when you're surrounded by uglies?

There are coloreds and indians who are darkies as well so you point is moot.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Ilamina(f): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cameroon
South Africa
Botswana
Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
morpheus101:

There are coloreds and indians who are darkies as well so you point is moot.
Of course, but we all know they tend to be lighter and we all know Nigerian's obsession with light skin.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
morpheus101:

They beat them in Midgetness, over sized boobs that enlarge at old age and hard to carry around and also big nyansh that makes wearing jeans an issue when they have their 4 children.

My women on the other hand remain athletic, tall, slim when they get older and retain much of their beauty as they age.
blah blah..men look for soft feminine features in women (something SA and Batswana women have in bucketloads) not atlheticism..unless you're looking for an olympic sprinter grin grin you're right though your ladies do appear "hard" very athletic...basically "masculine"

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah..men look for soft feminine features in women (something SA and Batswana women have in bucketloads) not atlheticism..unless you're looking for an olympic sprinter grin grin you're right though your ladies do appear "hard" very athletic...basically "masculine"

Many West Africans have these soft features you aspouse to have predominantly in SA and this is a fact.

I repeat southern African women have more curvature,which are generally more "sexually" enticing features to men as the evolutionary consequence of this attraction is linked to the ability to bear children in the minds of men. As far as other features such as beauty, general attractiveness, femininity, softness etc. All exist in abundance on the West side.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:45am On Jun 29, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Of course, but we all know they tend to be lighter and we all know Nigerian's obsession with light skin.

Light skin has little to do with a beautiful face.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Light skin has little to do with a beautiful face.
You are Nigerian ....light skin IS beauty

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Many West Africans have these soft features you aspouse to have predominantly in SA and this is a fact.

I repeat southern African women have more curvature,which are generally more "sexually" enticing features to men as the evolutionary consequence of this attraction is linked to the ability to bear children in the minds of men. As far as other features such as beauty, general attractiveness, femininity, softness etc. All exist in abundance on the West side.
Let me borrow a leaf from your book. Your athletic ladies are "wowo"

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You are Nigerian ....light skin IS beauty

If this were the case we would have inbred light skin people into the entirety of the Nigerian population by now using sexual selection, however this is not the reality except for in the South east where this particular phenomena is connected to a culturally norm.

South Africans on the other hand are the ones who are "suspect " in terms of the presence of light skin and its relation to beauty as a consequence of the presence of people with light skin i.e. Khoi, European, Asian who have been present and undoubtedly influenced the overall coloration of the "native "black population who migrated primarily from the East.

Point the finger at yourself Wena, you are projecting.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Let me borrow a leaf from your book. Your athletic ladies are "wowo"

At the least they can run, your ladies on the other hand are good for Nyashing and promiscuity.

When are we going to see a Lindiwe in the women's 200m in the olympics eh!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
morpheus101:

At the least they can run, your ladies on the other hand are good for Nyashing and promiscuity.

When are we going to see a Lindiwe in the women's 200m in the olympics eh!
Caster is unrivaled on this continent sorry..
You still "nyash your wowos don't you? You have nothing else to nyash anyway grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
morpheus101:

If this were the case we would have inbred light skin people into the entirety of the Nigerian population by now using sexual selection, however this is not the reality except for in the South east where this particular phenomena is connected to a culturally norm.

South Africans on the other hand are the ones who are "suspect " in terms of the presence of light skin and its relation to beauty as a consequence of the presence of people with light skin i.e. Khoi, European, Asian who have been present and undoubtedly influenced the overall coloration of the "native "black population who migrated primarily from the East.

Point the finger at yourself W[b]ena, you are projecting.[/b]
Don't put words where they don't belong..
In Nigeria light skin IS beauty ..FACT
As seen in your bleaching levels and the worship of anything with light skin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't put words where they don't belong..
In Nigeria light skin IS beauty ..FACT
As seen in your bleaching levels and the worship of anything with light skin

This continues to be an over exaggeration and also notorious of people who have never visited nor mingled with Nigerians. There is and has never been an over obsession with light skin otherwise it would be evident in every facet of the Nigerian experience. It would be present on TV, radio, music videos, mate selection, etc. It is not.

Stop running around making a fool of yourself over a few ladies who have formed the nasty habit of bleaching their skin.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Caster is unrivaled on this continent sorry..
You still "nyash your wowos don't you? You have nothing else to nyash anyway grin grin

Caster is a boy with female ge.nit.alia.

Try again!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2022
morpheus101:

Caster is a boy with female ge.nit.alia.

Try again!
Caster is unrivalled on the continent .FACT.

go brag of athletic prowess elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2022
morpheus101:

This continues to be an over exaggeration and also notorious of people who have never visited nor mingled with Nigerians. There is and has never been an over obsession with light skin otherwise it would be evident in every facet of the Nigerian experience. It would be present on TV, radio, music videos, mate selection, etc. It is not.

Stop running around making a fool of yourself over a few ladies who have formed the nasty habit of bleaching their skin.
Nigerians worship white skin/ white people and whiteness in general .This is FACT

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Caster is unrivalled on the continent .FACT.

go brag of athletic prowess elsewhere

I repeat Caster is a HE with she instruments. He doesn't even have boobs!

Come on now be real!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians worship white skin/ white people and whiteness in general .This is FACT

Nigerians revere White people which is different in meaning and connotation from the word worship.

South Africans fear white people which is why they can't dubula... I mean dudula them.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Nigerians revere [/b]White people which is different in meaning and connotation from the word worship.

South Africans fear white people which is why they can't dubula... I mean dudula them.
To [b]revere to regard with awe, defence and devotion ,exactly my point wink

South Africans are like AAs we generally don't give a shit abt whites due to our similar history , you on the other hand you "revere" them grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

I repeat Caster is a HE with she instruments. He doesn't even have boobs!

Come on now be real!
You can repeat for infinite times. SHE remains an undisputed atlhete on this continent cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You can repeat for infinite times. SHE remains an undisputed atlhete on this continent cool

She is not a She. That is the undisputed fact. You cannot conflate biology and pshychology my dear bantu educated comrade.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
To revere to regard with awe, defence and devotion ,exactly my point wink

South Africans are like AAs we generally don't give a shit abt whites due to our similar history , you on the other hand you "revere" them grin

You do give a shit about White people just like the AA's cause you are always screaming racism.

PS glad you now know the difference between reverance and worship.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

You do give a shit about White people just like the AA's cause you are always screaming racism.

PS glad you now know the difference between reverance and worship.
Because when you exist with whites Igwe you'll understand what racism is, something you won't understand.

Ofcourse you revere whites duh! it's what I've been saying all along grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

She is not a She. That is the undisputed fact. You cannot conflate biology and pshychology my dear bantu educated comrade.
Sorry, it was it is, Caster is the undisputed African female athlete...whether a non-entity from Makoko thinks otherwise it makes no differences cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Sorry, it was it is, Caster is the undisputed African female athlete...whether a non-entity from Makoko thinks otherwise it makes no differences cool

RIght right, that's why He/she can no longer compete without having to take hormones that reduces the testosterone levels in her/his body.

I understand trying to protect your own but attempting to blind oneself to the realities of biology is sad.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Because when you exist with whites Igwe you'll understand what racism is, something you won't understand.

Ofcourse you revere whites duh! it's what I've been saying all along grin

Point 1. You do know what the word "revere' means right?

Point 2. Seeing that you were obviously born sometime after 1990 I doubt you have an idea of what real racism was in South Africa or have a memory of it. Your generation believe racism is when they tell you not to come to school with bantu knots in your hair.

***Shaking my head***
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

RIght right, that's why He/she can no longer compete without having to take hormones that reduces the testosterone levels in her/his body.

I understand trying to protect your own but attempting to blind oneself to the realities of biology is sad.
You can gobble any excuses the whiteman tells you to discredit a black person, that's your business

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You can gobble any excuses the whiteman tells you to discredit a black person, that's your business

Its biology you numskull.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Point 1. You do know what the word "revere' means right?

Point 2. Seeing that you were obviously born sometime after 1990 I doubt you have an idea of what real racism was in South Africa or have a memory of it. Your generation believe racism is when they tell you not to come to school with bantu knots in your hair.

***Shaking my head***

1.Stop acting like you're smarter than the next person, you aren't . I gave you a meaning straight from the dictionary
To Revere
To regard with awe, deference and devotion

devotion
Ardent, often selfess affection and dedication as to a person or principle .

still proving my point, Singling whites for devotion, dedication, selfless affection etc...this describes you coons to the Tee

2. Don't think you're in a position to lecture me about racism , you simply don't know it or experience it. Racism can be institutional and yet you relegate it to the wearing of bantu knots. please steer clear of things you know little of

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Its biology you numskull.
Biology which applies only to Caster right? despite there being cases of white atlhetes with the same genetic make-up but less scrutiny right? Like I said, whether you guzzle your white dazddys and their selective biology that's your business

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Biology which applies only to Caster right? despite there being cases of white atlhetes with the same genetic make-up but less scrutiny right? Like I said, whether you guzzle your white dazddys and their selective biology that's your business

Numskull the rule has applied across the board to all intersex athletes and the reasoning behind white people singling out Caster out because she is black is another symptom of South Afria's pshychological damage from racism since 90% of successful sprinter and long distance runners are black.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.