Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 (54055 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Numskull the rule has applied across the board to all intersex athletes and the reasoning behind white people singling out Caster out because she is black is another symptom of South Afria's pshychological damage from racism since 90% of successful sprinter and long distance runners are black.
Show me one white athlete, intersexed, that has gone through the back and forth, the humiliation like Caster has I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
1.Stop acting like you're smarter than the next person, you aren't . I gave you a meaning straight from the dictionary
To Revere
To regard with awe, deference and devotion

devotion
Ardent, often selfess affection and dedication as to a person or principle .

ll proving my point, Singling whites for devotion, dedication, selfless affection etc...this describes you coons to the Tee

A dictionary meaning of a word is not a definitionary meaning of a word you numskull. A diction is how a word is used and not the etymological meaning of a word.

The etymology of a word is where the meaning of the word is derived from. The dictionary meaning of the word "Revere" means to respect one in sense of achievement and is not the same meaning as the word "devotion" which means to "dedicate oneself to a vow".

The word "awe" means in wonder or bewilderement to a phenomena and is not the same thing as to "revere' someone

The word "worship" derived form the latin Adoraremeans to adore someone and is not the same as "to revere someone"

Go back and take Latin classes, will help with your comprehension of english,neh!

LeSudAfricaine:
2. Don't think you're in a position to lecture me about racism , you simply don't know it or experience it. Racism can be institutional and yet you relegate it to the wearing of bantu knots. please steer clear of things you know little of

But your people control the political institutions in your country who employ a majority of your people so where did you experience your own racism?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

A dictionary meaning of a word is not a definitionary meaning of a word you numskull. A diction is how a word is used and not the etymological meaning of a word.

The etymology of a word is where the meaning of the word is derived from. The dictionary meaning of the word "Revere" means to respect one in sense of achievement and is not the same meaning as the word "devotion" which means to "dedicate oneself to a vow".

The word "awe" means in wonder or bewilderement to a phenomena and is not the same thing as to "revere' someone

The word "worship" derived form the latin Adoraremeans to adore someone and is not the same as "to revere someone"

Go back and take Latin classes, will help with your comprehension of english,neh!

But your people control the political institutions in your country who employ a majority of your people so where did you experience your own racism?
You type a lot of words but you ultimately say very little....
But like you said you guys "revere" whites and I wholeheartedly agree with you...in Thailand, the statue of Buddha is very much revered grin grin grin hope you catch my drift

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Show me one white athlete, intersexed, that has gone through the back and forth, the humiliation like Caster has I'll wait.

Maria Patino

Erika Schinegger

Dora Ratjen

Zdenka Koubkova
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Maria Patino

Erika Schinegger

Dora Ratjen

Zdenka Koubkova
This is a list of intersexed athletes that's where it ends

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You type a lot of words but you ultimately say very little....
But like you said you guys "revere" whites and I wholeheartedly agree with you...in Thailand, the statue of Buddha is very much revered grin grin grin hope you catch my drift

When you are required to revere your elders even when they come home drunk from the shebeen everyday does that mean you are in awe of them
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
This is a list of intersexed athletes that's where it ends

Yes and each of them were White and ultimately harassed as a result of their status which renders your premise null.

Caster is not special in anyway.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

When you are required to revere your elders even when they come home drunk from the shebeen everyday does that mean you are in awe of them
Context. You revere your elders because that's what African culture is about, the senoirity requires reverence .

Your reverence of whites on the other hand is similar to the Thai, Buddha example, one of awe, devotion and selflessness

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Context. You revere your elders because that's what African culture is about, the senoirity requires reverence .

Your reverence of whites on the other hand is similar to the Thai, Buddha example, one of awe, devotion and selflessness

Absolutely senseless statement on first reading as African culture is not the only culture that revere's its elders.

Try again.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes and each of them were White and ultimately harassed as a result of their status which renders your premise null.

Caster is not special in anyway.
The question is, was it as bad as Caster? when even other athletes screamed for her disqualification? This is a white man's world and the white voice screams the loudest Igwe and Caster's color already makes her special

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Absolutely senseless statement on first reading as African culture is not the only culture that revere's its elders.

Try again.
You asked an African didn't you? the fact that I used an African experience to make an example doesn't negate the fact that Asians respect and revere their elders as well, however those races will never reserve reverence to a particular race like you admited Nigerians do

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The question is, was it as bad as Caster? when even other athletes screamed for her disqualification? This is a white man's world and the white voice screams the loudest Igwe and Caster's color already makes her special

Did we have twitter and social media in the 1960's

Your premise holds no water. Drop it.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Does yours do?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

So in the 1960s, there was no way to make your voice or gripes heard unless you had Twitter right? .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
So in the 1960s, there was no way to make your voice or gripes heard unless you had Twitter right? .. undecided

You completely missed the point there didn't you.

Caster only seemed to be chastised more because his/her story was seen more as opposed to the intersex athlethes of the past.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You asked an African didn't you? the fact that I used an African experience to make an example doesn't negate the fact that Asians respect and revere their elders as well, however those races will never reserve reverence to a particular race like you admited Nigerians do

So there are no White people who revere Hip hop music created by a particular race, neh!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

So there are no White people who revere Hip hop music created by a particular race, neh!
I'm saying No Asian will say they revere blacks, You opened your chest and proclaimed you revere whites. People can revere things created by particular groups but hate those very same groups

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm saying No Asian will say they revere blacks, You opened your chest and proclaimed you revere whites. People can revere things created by particular groups but hate those very same groups

You are a numskull. How doe's someone revere a skin color and not an "action" which denotes the reason for the reverance.

Do you revere your elders simply because they are elders or is it because of attributes or actions associated with these elders?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
morpheus101:

You are a numskull. How doe's someone revere a skin color and not an "action" which denotes the reason for the reverance.

Do you revere your elders simply because they are elders or is it because of attributes or actions associated with these elders?
Again, African culture says respect your elders, so the seniority of African elders require reverence. it's that simple.

Lol, ofcourse whites in Nigeria are revered purely by their race, what else can you revere them for other than the currency of their skin?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by mysticwarrior(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Say what?

South African women have one of the most luscious feminine beauty I have ever seen on a female,body & facially,perfect skin.They just tick every box.
but the south African women prostituting in Nigeria don't have those features you claimed.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by JaceBlaze: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
but the south African women prostituting in Nigeria don't have those features you claimed.

Okay..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
mysticwarrior:
They leave their own strong rand to prostitute for a weak Naira in underdeveloped Naija grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by SlurUsername1: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They are SELECTED to make you think so - best of their best

That's nonsense talk.
Ethiopian women are the most beautiful in Africa by a wide margin.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by SlurUsername1: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
gforce5:
This list is absolute bunkum. Egyptian women see themselves as Arabs first and aren't even the prettiest in North Africa. That honor goes to Morocco and Tunisia. South African women have mad bodies but aren't that pretty. Women from Estwani aren't pretty like that. Here is my list:

1. Ethiopia
2. Somalia
3. Eritrea
4. Cape Verde
5. Djibouti
6. Madagascar
7. Tanzania
8. Nigeria
9. Angola
10. Cameroon/Cote D'Ivoire (tie)
grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

That's nonsense talk.
Ethiopian women are the most beautiful in Africa by a wide margin.
Dem fine for face but body wise its a nah!!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by SlurUsername1: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
morpheus101:

Dem fine for face but body wise its a nah!!

I disagree with you
Ethiopian women are diverse in their genetic makeup and physical features.
Some would fit right in with South Americans, some look middle Eastern, some have a blend of Near eastern and east Africa, some have Indian or south Asian influence, some have Afrocentric bantu features and look typically african, some are so unique that you can't even know where to categorize them. So there's no general standard to categorize Ethiopian women

I know you seem to think that they have a rather slim and flat looking features like the fulanis or model like features like Venezuelans grin
Ethiopia is a deeply conservative society, so women don't get to show off much skin and are very traditional, feminine and shy unlike Nigeria for instance where women are free to walk about the street naked or in butt revealing outfits
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I disagree with you
Ethiopian women are diverse in their genetic makeup and physical features.
Some would fit right in with South Americans, some look middle Eastern, some have a blend of Near eastern and east Africa, some have Indian or south Asian influence, some have Afrocentric bantu features and look typically african, some are so unique that you can't even know where to categorize them. So there's no general standard to categorize Ethiopian women

I know you seem to think that they have a rather slim and flat looking features like the fulanis or model like features like Venezuelans grin
Ethiopia is a deeply conservative society, so women don't get to show off much skin and are very traditional, feminine and shy unlike Nigeria for instance where women are free to walk about the street naked or in butt revealing outfits

My bro I have been around enough Ethiopian women to know that the so called conservative and traditional excuse you have given doesn't negate the fact that they are generally slim built with very little curvature. You can't even compare them to South Americans who are far more "sexier" overall face and body wise.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by SlurUsername1: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
morpheus101:

My bro I have been around enough Ethiopian women to know that the so called conservative and traditional excuse you have given doesn't negate the fact that they are generally slim built with very little curvature. You can't even compare them to South Americans who are far more "sexier" overall face and body wise.

Doesn't change the fact that Ethiopia is a deeply conservative country unlike South Africa where women are free to display their butts on the streets like prostitutes nowonder the high rape and HIV index.
If having a volumptous backside and fat tummy is the standard definition of sexy, why are South African women not recognized ahead of the latinos in terms of sexiness considering that they have bigger backsides/thicker hips and why are they not winning more beauty pageantry ahead of the Brazilians, Venezuelans, Indians, Philippines, some whose physical features and genetic makeup shares similarities with the Ethiopians?
If your idea of sexy is having thick hips, volumptous backside with an obese body like most South Africa women then you clearly have a low taste of sexy women.
In terms of sexy Ghana, Nigeria, Somalia, Ethiopia are ahead of SA by far.
Please never COMPARE south African women to Ethiopian women by any physical standards, it's an insult.
Compare South African women to Zambia, Zimbabwe and Kenyan women instead. What effrontery!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Doesn't change the fact that Ethiopia is a deeply conservative country unlike South Africa where women are free to display their butts on the streets like prostitutes nowonder the high rape and HIV index.
I am not South African but I can tell you the that correlating Big butts which the Saffers have had forever and HIV is quite infantile.

Yamiriflathead:

If having a volumptous backside and fat tummy is the standard definition of sexy, why are South African women not recognized ahead of the latinos in terms of sexiness considering that they have bigger backsides/thicker hips and why are they not winning more beauty pageantry ahead of the Brazilians, Venezuelans, Indians, Philippines, some whose physical features and genetic makeup shares similarities with the Ethiopians?

You should ask yourself why Ethiopians aren't winning those either while a South African has actually won one.

Yamiriflathead:

If your idea of sexy is having thick hips, volumptous backside with an obese body like most South Africa women then you clearly have a low taste of sexy women.
A sexy woman has a combination of a fine face, sexy body and great confidence. I am sorry to say Ethiopians are more of an exotic look than a sexy or beautiful one and only young men with very little experience or old men who are looking for trophies would default to these types of women.

Yamiriflathead:

In terms of sexy Ghana, Nigeria, Somalia, Ethiopia are ahead of SA by far.
If we are being honest this is not true at all.

Yamiriflathead:

Please never COMPARE south African women to Ethiopian women by any physical standards, it's an insult.
Compare South African women to Zambia, Zimbabwe and Kenyan women instead. What effrontery!

These are typical Ethiopian women and not the Habesha types that you have been manipulated to see as the norm in Ethiopia so please stop it.

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by SlurUsername1: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
morpheus101:

I am not South African but I can tell you the that correlating Big butts which the Saffers have had forever and HIV is quite infantile.

You should ask yourself why Ethiopians aren't winning those either while a South African has actually won one.

A sexy woman has a combination of a fine face, sexy body and great confidence. I am sorry to say Ethiopians are more of an exotic look than a sexy or beautiful one and only young men with very little experience or old men who are looking for trophies would default to these types of women.

If we are being honest this is not true at all.

These are typical Ethiopian women and not the Habesha types that you have been manipulated to see as the norm in Ethiopia so please stop it.

That I have been manipulated to see? Did you read where I had earlier said that Ethiopian women also have Afrocentric features?
The typical Ethiopian woman still beats the typical SA woman by far by every standard, apart from backside and hips.
It is even a fallacy of generalization to assume that all SA women are endowed just as it is fallacious to assume all Ethiopians aren't curvaceous.
If you factor in the facial beauty of 2/3 Ethiopian women with portable body or 1/5 Ethiopians with curvy body, it makes more sense to call them sexier than SA women whom the 2/3rd are ugly or average, obese with big back sides.
By what standards were the SA miss world beauty pageantry winners crowned btw, by your interpretation of sexy woman with big boobs, thick hips and big backside? What kind of women are usually sent to beauty pageantries, the SA or Ethiopian looking kind of woman?

Btw 2 of the 3 South Africans to have won the miss world pageantry are white south Africans and the only Black SA winner seems like a consolatory prize to me following years of apartheid.
South African women are not remotely beautiful as Ethiopians by any standards, although have huge backsides. Your attempt at singling out the Afrocentric Ethiopians to drive your point is contemptible and sells you out as a South African, Afrocentric Ethiopians don't have a persecution complexed mentality and twisted history like you black South Africans with convoluted history as to who are the earliest inhabitants of SA. The Ahmara, Tigrayan and Tingrinya peoples are like the igbos and fulanis in Nigeria, and other ethnic groups are not more Nigerian than they are.

Having a big backside alone is not all what constitutes sexiness, Afrocentric Ethiopians with Bantu features have an amazing butt, long legs, portable boobs and are skinny appeals to me more than these obese SA's below

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

That I have been manipulated to see? Did you read where I had earlier said that Ethiopian women also have Afrocentric features?
The typical Ethiopian woman still beats the typical SA woman by far by every standard, apart from backside and hips.
It is even a fallacy of generalization to assume that all SA women are endowed just as it is fallacious to assume all Ethiopians aren't curvaceous.
If you factor in the facial beauty of 2/3 Ethiopian women with portable body or 1/5 Ethiopians with curvy body, it makes more sense to call them sexier than SA women whom the 2/3rd are ugly or average, obese with big back sides.
By what standards were the SA miss world beauty pageantry winners crowned btw, by your interpretation of sexy woman with big boobs, thick hips and big backside? What kind of women are usually sent to beauty pageantries, the SA or Ethiopian looking kind of woman?

Btw 2 of the 3 South Africans to have won the miss world pageantry are white south Africans and the only Black SA winner seems like a consolatory prize to me following years of apartheid.
South African women are not remotely beautiful as Ethiopians by any standards, although have huge backsides. Your attempt at singling out the Afrocentric Ethiopians to drive your point is contemptible and sells you out as a South African, Afrocentric Ethiopians don't have a persecution complexed mentality and twisted history like you black South Africans with convoluted history as to who are the earliest inhabitants of SA. The Ahmara, Tigrayan and Tingrinya peoples are like the igbos and fulanis in Nigeria, and other ethnic groups are not more Nigerian than they are.

Having a big backside alone is not all what constitutes sexiness, Afrocentric Ethiopians with Bantu features have an amazing butt, long legs, portable boobs and are skinny appeals to me more than these obese SA's below

The mere fact that you use the term "afrocentric Ethiopians" simply displays your bias and lack of knowledge. What is an Ethiopian with "afrocentric looks". Do you mean an ethiopian who has more African features as opposed to Ethiopians who have more west asian features.

Point 1 Which features in Ethiopians are non Afrocentric may I ask?.
Point 2 Not all South africans have your so called "afrocentric" features therefore if you were to compare all SA women you would have to include these group of people below who can be likened to your Ethiopians of "non afrocentric" looks and therefore would negate your narrative .

Please stop before you make your self look stupid.

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You are talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.