Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals (38696 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists’ Supplier Escapes Detention With AK-47 Rifle, Grenades / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by harmony75: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Are you not a criminal like them all of you should face your risk.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Lol. Pls I need a car for bolt/uber in lagos
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by NohurryInLife: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Life drama
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Cashio(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Everybody's problem in Nigeria is IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by 8stargeneral: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
See dis thief..na u be d real criminal...make dem kill u dia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Elock1: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
angry

These people should just drop d act
Already... We know d script already

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Deeprooted: 7:07am On May 11, 2022
You're a worste criminal than them

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 7:07am On May 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Hehn. Did that drug baron who double as a fraudster just mention that he is not a criminal. As if those drugs he was dealing with don't transfer indirectly to either Ipob, ESN, Boko Haram and other criminals to fuel their terrorismundecided
Same way he will cry that he doesn't want to be in the same cell with hush puppy. That hush puppy is a criminal.
Nothing okoro no go see for idumota under bridge

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by myrates: 7:07am On May 11, 2022
[quote author=myrates post=112716494][/quote] And what are you? A super criminal (cop i mean) grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2022
Bosses them there na super cob warder should give those guys 2by2 to soften your bone
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ukahrawah: 7:08am On May 11, 2022
A super criminal calling freedom fighters criminals.

Abba Kyari is a disgrace to his immediate & extended family. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ugodson(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2022
This is just a scam as usual. His somewhere enjoying himself but the issue is that he was told he will be at a place so people won't see him. Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Bosenan: 7:08am On May 11, 2022
Wahala, criminal dey call him colleagues Criminal. What is making this guy still feel entitled despite all his exposed atrocities?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ajayiopy: 7:09am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super

BUT WHEN UNA DEY SHARE % YOUR LIFE NO DEY AT RISK?
OGBENI BECAREFUL
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by streetzdreamz(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2022
This is hilarious. Kettle, pot calling.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Benitoh: 7:09am On May 11, 2022
All the innocent people that you killed did you think about the risk and pain you put their family into?

Stupid tailor called police.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Lama70(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2022
Dear Abba Kyari,
Please be reminded that you are now a criminal suspect as well.
Where else do you want to be kept? Perhaps in a hotel? You must be dreaming, big time!
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by DonGtoG1(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2022
And what are you?.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by gaspology(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2022
And what are you? grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2022
Story for the gods...how are we sure u are in real detention centre abi u dey one house dey cool n enjoy....come here dey talk sp as to confused n deceive those gullible Nigerians!
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by EteBabaagba222(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2022
Enjoy it
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Alutacrusader48(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2022
Still thinking out of the box for the phrase to use. Unleash the dogs bro!
� � �
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Kpengla(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super

Wait till you get to America where big dîck hench fæggots are waiting to bust your ass wide opengrin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Streett: 7:11am On May 11, 2022
Shey kyari wan dey whyne us ni …

You dey with full board members you dey complain
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by bikefab(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2022
You are a criminal too, that's where you belong
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by abdulskulboy(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2022
You re worst than criminal. Ewu
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Simplythebest: 7:12am On May 11, 2022
How are we even sure that this guy is sleeping in the prison. Cus this is Nigeria everything is possible, honestly i would love our journalists to investigate if truly this guy is sleeping in the prison.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Snowx: 7:12am On May 11, 2022
How are we sure?? I hope you didnt report this for us to think you re suffering thereby living in well furnished room with good food in there..
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by chatinent: 7:12am On May 11, 2022
I am still wondering what gave this criminal the morale to talk this. If this man is released under any condition, you know what Nigeria is. This is a man who should have been extradited since dem come carry allegations put for him head so dem go retain am here.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ukahrawah: 7:13am On May 11, 2022
Bloody criminal.

I wish those innocent men you put in jail could get a firm hold of you even for a minute then, you'll know how disgraced you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) / Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.