Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals (38898 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists’ Supplier Escapes Detention With AK-47 Rifle, Grenades / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Phaantom22: 8:08am On May 11, 2022
In nigeria even notorious confirmed criminals challenge the law, how did we get to this stage? cry
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by od501: 8:09am On May 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Hehn. Did that drug baron who double as a fraudster just mention that he is not a criminal undecided
As if those drugs he was dealing with don't transfer indirectly to either Ipob, ESN, Boko Haram and other criminals to fuel their terrorism.
Same way he will cry that he doesn't want to be in the same cell with hushpuppy. That hushpuppy is a criminal.

Shey... IPOB and ESN have terrorised your father before? We know all of you, 30k APC penguins!
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by rajiedreez: 8:10am On May 11, 2022
Criminal dey fear him colleague
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Karemarealty288(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2022
Who gave this mumu criminal super cop !

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Simplythebest: 8:12am On May 11, 2022
Nawoooo this our country is something else
uvie66:
with all the money he has amassed, I don't think he is sleeping there, this is a Man that was willing to offer a bribe of $60k.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Mode99: 8:14am On May 11, 2022
He should be happy �
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:
Lol, see who is wailing...let him drink from the wine he served grin grin
He will only make a fool of himself if he continues to wail. Breakfast served this early morning grin
Are u saying he was wrong for arresting those criminals? Black ppl always setting emotions before reasoning

Kindly check my signature for your writing services in your assignments, Projects, Advertisements, Academic research, etc..
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by yommygift15: 8:19am On May 11, 2022
Hey yah! I feel his pain ooo, Abba kyari is and was never a criminal but criminalterorist so y sharing him with ordinary common criminals and not high profile condemned ones?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2022
od501:

Shey... IPOB and ESN have terrorised your father before? We know all of you, 30k APC penguins!
That they did not terrorize your father does not mean they are not terrorist. The UK have branded them terrorists. And the reason is not because they terrorize their father sad
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by pharrelaustin: 8:21am On May 11, 2022
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander remember?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by segunalasi: 8:23am On May 11, 2022
Are people like this bros actually put in real detentions ?
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 8:23am On May 11, 2022
Abba, are you not a criminal? Those are the people you put there.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Born2Breed(f): 8:24am On May 11, 2022
See kingpin dey disguise.

You are not better than those criminals, the difference is, your crime was covered with uniform for a very long time.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by izac82: 8:26am On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This idiotic usêlèss tailor cum drug peddler is shameless. What even give a nonêntity like him voice to speak upon all his numerous crimes that he committed.

Those you called criminals should be the one scared of a bigger criminal like you. Shameless fool. God punish you.
I wonder the day you will comment without using abusive words or insult. Are you really a woman?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by chukwuibuipob: 8:26am On May 11, 2022
sad then,make dem transfer u to US undecided sad? Nonsense. Lamidi KANU should strangul*** this thief angry angry angry
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by storm001(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2022
You are a criminal as well.

All criminals are kept in one place, no preferential treatment.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by od501: 8:27am On May 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

That they did not terrorize your father does not mean they are not terrorist. The UK have branded them terrorists. And the reason is not because they terrorize their father sad

Which of the UK governments? You are not only dumb by call ipob a terror group, you can't even update yourself on national issues. I won't bother sending you the link to an official statement by the UK government, cos I know you can barely read. Go look for it yourself. Low IQ everywhere.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by sameks08(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2022
you are not only a criminal but also a comedian. imaging pot calling kettle black who does that. SUPER CRIMINAL
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by TheGift: 8:28am On May 11, 2022
Haba! Kyari, But you are a criminal Naa…
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by macuwon(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2022
This man might be chilling somewhere and just trying to fool the public
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2022
You see that's why it's bad to b very bad ooo I think ABBA kyari deserve to be punished.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Kingozymandias(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2022
missiret:
Instead of him to be making cloths for them so that he can have peace, he is complaining

Ireti longest time smiley

I remember you from your school days when your bf was cheating on you and you created s thread here 4 or 5 years ago , I remember thinking awww.what a sweet naive girl smiley

You are all grown up now. I bet smiley
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2022
You must harvest whatever you've planted ooo
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by missiret(f): 8:34am On May 11, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Ireti longest time smiley

I remember you from your school days when your bf was cheating on you and you created s thread here 4 or 5 years ago , I remember thinking awww.what a sweet naive girl smiley

You are all grown up now. I bet smiley

grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by back2sender: 8:35am On May 11, 2022
What a shameless man
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Passionate1(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2022
When d pot calls d kettle black. . Piece of shittttt!
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Oju4190: 8:38am On May 11, 2022
If u call those that u put u prison criminal.... Den wat are we going to call u?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by afesco: 8:40am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.
Are they not ur colleagues?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nobody: 8:41am On May 11, 2022
I don't see it that way, i think you are not just sharing the same correctional facility with criminals but you are where your fellow criminals belong.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by package7(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2022
Your life at what? Enjoy it while it's last .
Shebi you be super cop, those criminals are your boy. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Milotus(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2022
Detention centres are for Criminals/Suspects. Unfortunately u fall into such category. No special preference. Kindly bare with the FG
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Shinexprints(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2022
Omo shey dem the use phone and free WiFi too for that place Shii... This life... just have money undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel / NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.