Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals (38697 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists’ Supplier Escapes Detention With AK-47 Rifle, Grenades / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Kingozymandias(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2022
missiret:

grin

How are you? Did you two later get married ? What have you been up to? How has life been treating you ?

Where are you based ?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Karemarealty288(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2022
Karma and Kyari right now....

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Lacash: 8:49am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Pure case of the kettle calling the pot black….Oponu grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by conscienceman4(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2022
See me see wahala o.
What is he now?
What is he doing there?
I mean what took him there?
Is it preaching?

Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Pecca: 8:53am On May 11, 2022
A criminal calling his mates by his name
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ibechris(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2022
Is this guy not worst than ipod and Esn members?...a renouned drug baron who is supposed to be in dungeon is even having access to the press.

Rubbish!

U want a fair hearing when u could not grant same to the people u arrested and framed up.

If Nigeria must work,every one who was arrested by this man,should be reinvestigated and retrial...because nothing in this world can proved that ABBA KYARI didn't frame those people up.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2022
Innocent until proven guilty?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Olurashy(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2022
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
Insecurity:

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by IbrahimSola: 9:03am On May 11, 2022
Kyari should shut up already. Is he not a criminal?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by esthel(f): 9:04am On May 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by CSTRR: 9:05am On May 11, 2022
That is what will happen to highly anointed children of God that have seen the heights of God's power and still fall from Grace and land in hell fire.

Devils and demons go show them pepper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by bignero: 9:08am On May 11, 2022
missiret:
Instead of him to be making cloths for them so that he can have peace, he is complaining

grin cheesy

Harsh naughty girl

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Chinny024(f): 9:09am On May 11, 2022
But he's also a criminal...Doesn't he understand English....
All he needs is just full definition of a criminal..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by MrUchenna1(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2022
birds of a feather flock together
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by mywells: 9:09am On May 11, 2022
Karma is real,over real worry karma.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by kingyang: 9:10am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:

Are you not a criminal? Or who are you expecting to share cell with ?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by maxzzo1(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2022
Idiot
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by okorogodwin4(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2022
I pray he comes out alive please boys reset the aboki brain Wella and make sure you remove all his teeth and. Break his waist Onye efulefu is complaining
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Obason22(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2022
How is criminal running away from criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ufuosman(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2022
Life
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Contekbbc: 9:23am On May 11, 2022
If they are criminals,Kyari, what are you?
A saint?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by REALretep(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2022
This is a subtle reminder that the world is round and small
Especially for those thinking the world is under their feet
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Reference(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2022
This guy is completely deluded.
Pally, what are you?
This man is getting vibes from a broken system that makes the establishment impervious to accountability.
I see him getting a state pardon and apology soon.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by kafeii123: 9:32am On May 11, 2022
No Nigerian prison is okay....he should be extradited asap .. that'll save his life from IPOB and all other elements
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Jostoman: 9:32am On May 11, 2022
missiret:
Instead of him to be making cloths for them so that he can have peace, he is complaining
grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Deltatoto: 9:33am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:

bros are u not a criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Jostoman: 9:35am On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This idiotic usêlèss tailor cum drug peddler is shameless. What even give a nonêntity like him voice to speak upon all his numerous crimes that he committed.

Those you called criminals should be the one scared of a bigger criminal like you. Shameless fool. God punish you.
we know he is enjoying where he is now but he is just trying to deceive his gullible.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by adewasco19(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2022
You never see anything...... Dem go soon burst ur bum bum too
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Kemanwana(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by PAQ(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2022
Scared of criminals?
What are you?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by fluffybaby(f): 9:38am On May 11, 2022
Oga remain there in peace. Your organization has sent many innocents to worse places. Places they would never return from. Stay your stay and keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats / PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.