Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals (38691 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists’ Supplier Escapes Detention With AK-47 Rifle, Grenades / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Confirm4real(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2022
I won't be surprised when supporters pick up N100m APC presidential form for Abba Kyari anything is possible in a shithole Corntree...

Meanwhile is he not a criminal my little nephew is asking me o cos of the headline

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Phut(f): 7:15am On May 11, 2022
missiret:
Instead of him to be making cloths for them so that he can have peace, he is complaining
LMAO grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Druggey(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2022
You are a criminal also. Stop complaining and face the consequences of your crimes. goddamn criminal cool

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by DannyFX2638: 7:16am On May 11, 2022
This guy is chilling at home. Only the gullible will think that he is in detention center
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Johel(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

Are you different from those criminals??

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Johel(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super

Is he different from those criminals in detention.?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Zealag(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2022
Plz there should be 24/7 routine check on Abba kyari's face me I face you cell before he ll plan prison break with his brothers.my advice tho
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Galadimabawa: 7:21am On May 11, 2022
According to the documents which contained details of the suspended police officer’s argument, his life is at risk for sharing the same correctional facility with criminals that he put in jail, including IPOB/ESN members and terrorists.

Criminal that you put in jail indid.
You can see the disadvantages of attributing credit to yourself instead of the system you are managing.
You were busy showing yourself on the news, I knew that this wouldn't last long, a super hero that want to succeed will remain anonymous to the public and straight forward.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by aliyuthayo(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2022
It's well! You don dey reap wetin you sow.

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Ola4lead(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2022
Seems I don't understand the headline well, how can a famous and international criminal be scared of jail, either other criminals like you or not that is non of our business.

Moro ever Mr tailor, coming outside from there is also a risk cos of people you work with might want to silent you.
Your best option is to accept your offer of going to the United States of America for free.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by drmuchin: 7:27am On May 11, 2022
Aboki
U are the super criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Danmboss(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2022
Wow this guy just made the greatest joke of the century, a round of applause for the idiot.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Holysuck(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2022
I'm a 400 level student of a federal University, but due to this three months strike which can even be longer than that.

I need any legal job which can also include accomodations
I can work as a sales boy, bar man, server and e t c.

Thanks
Whatsapp ; 08 1 40 28. 54 . 11
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by 001spice: 7:27am On May 11, 2022
And u r wat
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by PVC2019(f): 7:27am On May 11, 2022
The evil once’s runneth when no one is after them…. This guy is worst than Ipob
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by pagorino(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2022
Weighray. Them be your colleagues na. Y'all are criminals. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Princeton92(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2022
Isn't that good enough cause you're like them and with them. No change
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by orikoku: 7:30am On May 11, 2022
Are you not a criminal as well? They should kill you for all I care.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by houseofprotech: 7:30am On May 11, 2022
Oga are you not also a Criminal?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by AutoRedux: 7:31am On May 11, 2022
As if to say him too no be criminal.

Akpamu gi there. angry
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Badgers14: 7:31am On May 11, 2022
Let them send him to the U.S they so he can stay in a cozy cottage in a federal prison?

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Bahamas95(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2022
So he's not a criminal? grin

Nothing person nor go see for this country.....He should enjoy the company of his fellow comrades. He's afraid of the other comrades because he knows....................

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by abobote: 7:32am On May 11, 2022
And what are you?
Just Incase you have forgotten, you are a criminal too
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by afamaustin(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2022
U are with ur friends, and u are complaining.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by nesgeeek(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2022
Shut up! u are also a criminal with higher degree.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Handsum64: 7:37am On May 11, 2022
Who is criminal if you are not?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by PrinceMajestic: 7:37am On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This idiotic usêlèss tailor cum drug peddler is shameless. What even give a nonêntity like him voice to speak upon all his numerous crimes that he committed.

Those you called criminals should be the one scared of a bigger criminal like you. Shameless fool. God punish you.
kyari tried for Nigeria regardless of his criminal nature. I don't think he deserve this much hatred and bitterness or are your brothers ipob members? Let's not forget the good side of people when they are in the mud.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Fame1309(f): 7:37am On May 11, 2022
U are also a criminal.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Hellonearth: 7:38am On May 11, 2022
CriminL calling a criminal criminal.

Hahahhaah
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by kals4luv990(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2022
dadavivo:
Imagine a hardened criminal is calling someone else criminals.

He should be dealt with in side that prison. Unless he chose to go to Zamfara or bornu prison, I don't think Ipob are there.

So he should choose his poison cos either way he still have to remain in prison
Bro why is that your criminal smiling..hia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats / Fani-kayode Wants Ayo Adebanjo Arrested For Not Recognizing Buhari / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.