Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae (30662 Views)

2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:26am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Check the lines of actions and see where you are running away from the truth,...what Nigerians (not Igbos ) are against is that we can't have a Yoruba Muslim as a President and also a Muslim as the Vice President......
Mostly atimes, Yoruba always like to play the game of reaping because they showed loyalty ( not minding if other tribes were killed or maltreated) and that ideology always push them believing they can bring up anybody and win because the FULANI man is supposed to support them.

A case study of the claims TINUBU is exhibiting of recent....

If Igbos were partnering with the North since , I wonder if TINIBU is an Igbo man when he partnered with FULANI HAUSA as from 2015 up till date....

I asked you a question but you chose to run away from it as well......

You see why I said you don't like the truth? And you become emotional instead of logic? Many opinion writers always avoid you people and just massage your ego. I can start from the beginning of Nigeria, how come you keep talking about Muslim. Muslim ticket, when I already told you it has happened in time past, Abiola won the election and had a Muslim deputy. Igbos did not vote for them and I told you to check the data yourself https://www.inecnigeria.org/ I can break down for you, if you are unable to understand data.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:27am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Check the lines of actions and see where you are running away from the truth,...what Nigerians (not Igbos ) are against is that we can't have a Yoruba Muslim as a President and also a Muslim as the Vice President......
Mostly atimes, Yoruba always like to play the game of reaping because they showed loyalty ( not minding if other tribes were killed or maltreated) and that ideology always push them believing they can bring up anybody and win because the FULANI man is supposed to support them.

If Igbos were partnering with the North since , I wonder if TINIBU is an Igbo man when he partnered with FULANI HAUSA as from 2015 up till date....

Check the lines of actions and see where you are running away from the truth,...what Nigerians (not Igbos ) are against is that we can't have a Yoruba Muslim as a President and also a Muslim as the Vice President.? Can you give your source, since you said we Nigerians?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by winterfell007(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2022
Igbodicool:
They will call Obasanjo an Igbo.
You will see how they will start insulting their god Falae because he told them the bitter truth.

Yoruba is more dangerous than Fulani herds men and bandits.
Very greedy set of Satan rejected sons of fallen demon.

You keep shooting yourselves in the foot with these comments. We should be building political bridges with them not insulting them, how do you wanna get thier support if you keep typing rubbish about them, It's people like you and Nnamdi Kanu that has made Igbo presidency difficult to achieve
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by Xeeman(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2022
The whole narrative about Igbo (SE) presidency is confusing...

1. If we're zoning between North and South, then their agitation is baseless. The turn of the south means SW, SE and SS have equal right to aspire.

2. If we're zoning between the six geopolitical regions, then other subregions such as NC and NE also have the right to agitate for the presidency because they didn't produce a president since the return of democracy in 1999.

3. If we're zoning between the ethnic groups in the country, then other tribes have the right to agitate for the presidency as well.

The question is what do you really want? And what's your strategy?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by ofuonyebi: 10:31am On May 11, 2022
This is why the true identity of Nigeria as an independent Nation is still shrouded in total mockery and deceit!
It is going to come to a time when presidency wil be zoned to the North East or Zambiza forest!

if they say president should come from the North
do we need to have headache on whom they present as the best candidate>
And if they say the same thing to the southern Nigeria,

why should it be the duty of OBJ & fALAE to choose who becomes president?
Is it a federal or state appointment?
Honestly, these men should be told that the damage they have done to the polity is enough!
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:32am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yorubas are the only ethnic group in history, Google, that will become president and share position in a rational way. True or false? Buhari loaded everywhere and corners with all northerners,without any feeling of injustice, same things igbo do and will do once they are given power. In GEJ government, you loaded yourselves into government without thinking of others. And you are always quick to write bullshit. It's only a yoruba man that knows its injustice to put fellow yoruba man everywhere.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yorubas have been in opposition since 1950,s they lead the fight against independence after which they were In opposition, afenifere, omo odu, nadeco, are all opposition to both military and Civilian. So a new strategy came up, is to get power and restructure by ourselves. They have shouting restructuring since after the introduction of the unitary system. This is the first time, Yorubas will team up and go the center. We plan to get the power and restructure and we get our resources back and become the African tiger economy.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by paramakina202: 10:38am On May 11, 2022
post=112716713:

On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

On the grounds of equity,fairness and justice.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2022
Babathanks:

What’s your problem with southwest, you just hate us for no reason. You are even suggesting south south to be the next president whereas the last time that president came to south is from there
I'm just after equity and fairness

OBJ 8 years
Osinbajo 8 years

now you want another SW to be President while

SE 0 years
SS 4 years

now is that equity to you?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:45am On May 11, 2022
[quote author=ArcSEMPECJ post=112721675]

I asked you a question but you chose to run away from it as well......[/quote

Lastly, which question have you asked.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:55am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

How can you be educated and allow yourself to be tossed around through religion, in the southwest religion is nothing. And other religions were just accepted because of the welcoming nature of Yoruba, s. Religion left many people confused in the southwest, because Ajayi crowther made so many mistakes in translation and the people that adopted him guided him when he translated English to yoruba and igbo. For instance Satan as esu is a lie, Allah in Arabic and olohun olodumare are not the same.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:56am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

How can you be educated and allow yourself to be tossed around through religion, in the southwest religion is nothing. And other religions were just accepted because of the welcoming nature of Yoruba, s. Religion left many people confused in the southwest, because Ajayi crowther made so many mistakes in translation and the people that adopted him guided him when he translated English to yoruba and igbo. For instance Satan as esu is a lie, Allah in Arabic and olohun olodumare are not the same. Olohun olodumare is an ifa word.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 10:59am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Olorun (Yoruba alphabet: Ọlọrun) is the ruler of (or in) the Heavens in the Yoruba religion.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

How can you be educated and allow yourself to be tossed around through religion, in the southwest religion is nothing. And other religions were just accepted because of the welcoming nature of Yoruba, s. Religion left many people confused in the southwest, because Ajayi crowther made so many mistakes in translation and the people that adopted him guided him when he translated English to yoruba and igbo. For instance Satan as esu is a lie, Allah in Arabic and olohun olodumare are not the same. Olohun olodumare is an ifa word.

How can religion in the South West be nothing when before you, Olu Falae was chosen by Muslim Yorubas more than Olusegun Obasanjo who is a Christian??

The same case is seen in TINUBU and Osibanjo as of now.....

Over time , Muslim Yorubas have been in opposition against Christian Yorubas for the fact that they are yet to produce a President.....even Vice President.

But what the whole Nigerians know is that , whether Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian , Yoruba as a tribe has produced a President and a Vice President......
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by kingsmac(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2022
Are you for real?

I wish people with critically low mental capacity like you shouldn't have access to phones and Internet.

I can't believe you just spewed out this rubbish from your mouth.

GOATandYAMtheory:
Foolish old men

The president of Nigeria can and should never come from that region, not now, not ever.

Those hateful and selfish creations don't deserve presidency of Nigeria.

Nigeria president should never be picked from an mkpurumiri guzzling gathering
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by seeme2(f): 11:43am On May 11, 2022
soojar:

You are not getting it, are you?
The Yoruba leaders insisting they want the presidency are the ones in APC. They have the right to because that is where they have heavily and sacrificially invested in. They care not where PDP decides to zone it's own to.

The Igbos have invested so much sweat and blood in PDP and they should mount pressure on them to zone to the South East. OBJ and Falae that are talking here are not members of APC so I believe they can't actually be referring to APC because according to them and majority of Igbos 'APC' is an islamic party formed to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state'.

I'm not a politician but I follow politics. You don't reap where you didn't sow. Left for me, true Federalism is the answer. Make that centre unattractive and let each region develop at it's own pace and contribute to the centre.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by olas24u(f): 11:47am On May 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

How can religion in the South West be nothing when before you, Olu Falae was chosen by Muslim Yorubas more than Olusegun Obasanjo who is a Christian??

The same case is seen in TINUBU and Osibanjo as of now.....

Over time , Muslim Yorubas have been in opposition against Christian Yorubas for the fact that they are yet to produce a President.....even Vice President.

But what the whole Nigerians know is that , whether Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian , Yoruba as a tribe has produced a President and a Vice President......

Religion is nothing in yoruba land full stop, they don't use it to decide anything.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by winterfell007(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Igbo can still produce the next president even without zoning, they should register massively and give us 8million votes, leave the remaining one for us and give us Peter Obi He will win

Exactly! Good Point, one of the reasons they don't take politically serious is that we ourselves don't take the issues of voting seriously. Imagine states like Ebonyi and Imo state posting just about 400 hundred thousand votes, that's very laughable to northerners whose one state can produce close to 700 - 800 thousand votes. That's why they don't take us seriously when it comes to politics.
I understand that some of our people are already spread in other states, but we can be posting over 700,000 votes in a state, that should count for something going forward
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by pachigo001(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Foolish old men

The president of Nigeria can and should never come from that region, not now, not ever.

you are sick
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by orisa37: 12:09pm On May 11, 2022
NO NOT LIKE THAT. UNTIL OUR CURRENT 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES HAVE FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING POWERS (AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES) IN THEIR GRIPS.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by slivertongue: 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
Corporate2020:
Yes, Presidency should go to the South East in 2023. But, Igbos must fight for it. Presidency will never be zoned to any Igbo village.

Obasanjo, Buhari, Goatluck, Yar'Adua, all contested against candidates from other regions, including Igbos. So, Igbos too should come out as they have already done, present not more than two consensus candidates and mobilize for them to face candidates from other regions.

There is no single Igbo coward on Earth, none ever existed. Anybody bearing Igbo name and saying that the Presidency should be zoned to Igbo villages without contest by other regions, is definitely a bastard. Igbos will face anybody in any contest.

Several Igbos have contested for and won political offices in UK, USA, Canada, e.t.c., why then will a true Igbo man be afraid of contesting against other regions right here in their father's land?

The NC, SE and SS stood with and by Obj. The NC, SE and SW stood with and by Gej so the rule shouldn't change in the case of the SE. The NC, SS and SW should also stand by SE so that the NC would enjoy same. No region can go it alone
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by haffaze777(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
You no dey forget o! grin grin grin grin

The yanriyan too go follow soon. No worries, bro

Iseeeee to your prayers

Forget kee?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by gozie112(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2022
juman:
They talked sensibly.
South East people need to woo and convince other regions.

I have fear having a south east person as president. That is my personal opinion. I prefer wike or amaechi or others from south south that are equally igbos.

Anybody from any region can be president including me a kwaran.

But south east person, it get comma.
abeg u fit tell me y e get comma..?
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by Igbodicool(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2022
winterfell007:

You keep shooting yourselves in the foot with these comments. We should be building political bridges with them not insulting them, how do you wanna get thier support if you keep typing rubbish about them, It's people like you and Nnamdi Kanu that has made Igbo presidency difficult to achieve
I am not for Igbo Presidency.
Go and get it naaaa.
Who Nigerian presidency help?

I am for Biafra.
I am for total secession of Igbo Nation from this British dwarf empire.
I am for freedom!
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by cuteralph101(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Foolish old men

mehn ur hate on a whole tribe is disgusting cos of a few miscreants. Sad stuff we see today.
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:40pm On May 11, 2022
cuteralph101:
mehn ur hate on a whole tribe is disgusting cos of a few miscreants. Sad stuff we see today.
Not a few miscreants..Take note. And I hope you are not from that tribe
Re: 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae by RichAbujaGuy: 3:51pm On May 11, 2022
I just go drop dis here. wink

And the garbage keeps piling up in Ogun state.

https://www.nairaland.com/7120882/garbage-pile-up-abeokuta-roads

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Killed At APC Convention In Agege, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / FFK Celebrates 61st Birthday With Children, Friends, Household Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.