Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (52021 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by MartinsD12(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUzE7CjycE

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video)

Former Anambra State governor and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, came to the rescue of passengers who had been kept waiting for over 24 hours at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

On Monday morning, Peter Obi refused to board his flight at Abuja airport in order to assist stranded Nigerians.

Obi who has been traveling across the six geopolitical zones to consult stakeholders and party members over his presidential bid, was reportedly moved by the plight of the travelers.

IGBERETV gathered that Air peace, for unknown reason delayed Abuja-Benin flight for 24hrs, since, Sunday. On Monday morning, they reneged on the 7am rescheduled flight, for no reason. This led to argument as the situation got rowdy.

While the argument was going on, Peter Obi arrived at the airport enroute to Jalingo.

IGBERETV also gathered that Air Peace officials offered him a VIP treatment by attempting to pass him through a different boarding but Peter Obi declined, and went further to question why ordinary Nigerians like him were stranded at the Airport.

But Obi decided to stand amongst other travelers. He immediately made some calls and all the stranded passengers were boarded.

The over happy crowd erupted in chants of Obi! Obi! Obi! at the airport. Many snapped photos with him.

Twitter user, @Chude__ shared the video with the caption;

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1523638408916377601?t=JXa6tzopjsegDkjTIN9MKg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1419722/peter-obi-rejects-vip-treatment-assists-stranded-nigerians-abuja-airport-photos-video/
If only obi will be president Nigeria will be great, without him Nigeria is breaking already to hell with all these wicked politicians who spoiled this country and still coming out to rule again, e no go better for them
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Hellonearth: 3:41pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This isn't about election , this is Peter obi for you

If you're a regular air flyer, you will know that this man is a simple man.
He carries his luggages by himself and relate with people onboard without looking down on anyone

Why u dey reply the guy nah. Do you think this kind person don enter plane b4?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Superwave16320: 3:59pm On May 11, 2022
The internet never sleeps

Bonesbreaker:
you saw peter obi of Nigeria with 250 million cash in hand and you have prove of this thing you typed here right are you very sure of your saying

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:01pm On May 11, 2022
anonimi:

Faith without works is dead.
What works are you doing for your PO project to be a reality with PDP delegates
I'm ready for igbo presidency..show me or tell me what to do .I'm based in fct..all hands must be on deck sad..we can't have Tinubu as president o.not possible

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by anonimi: 4:03pm On May 11, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
I'm ready for igbo presidency..show me or tell me what to do .I'm based in fct..all hands must be on deck sad..we can't have Tinubu as president o.not possible

Boss, if you are interested in doing the needful work, you will find out around your network and stealthily get involved. All the best
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Kuruptnigga: 4:13pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Retain your Yorubaness..

Who are we .. Yoruba man don turn to Aboki to make a point

Walahi

Yoruba Na the only tribe wey fit deny his people in a second

Be proud of who you’re .. for even the north are yelling peter Obi and Kalu..

Wake up

Dan banza Bayerebe
This one go pain that wawa oo cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
anonimi:

Boss, if you are interested in doing the needful work, you will find out around your network and stealthily get oinvolved. All the best
ok I understand .. will get around I'm already doing my campaign small small on Abuja street..I was in Gudu market today with poster.people just dey look me like I no get work.. nigerians ehn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by pedrilo: 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
chudeclingy:
Election
na normal obi be dis
i am from edo not an easterner
but he remains the only governor av seen live back in 2010 in orifite anambra state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Dyke15(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

You great grand father slaves for my heritage,your father did and you will do the same come 2023.wake me up when Igbo man become president,your destiny is in our hand and we will play you as we want.hope you are enjoying the supreme Court governor we gave you in imo? another one is coming to abia soon,you are hearing it for the first timecheesy
Who be ur family?
No dey shift goal post
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
The internet never sleeps

you can report his ass on EFCC or ICPC since you have internet fact he was cleared of this till now so if you feel less go report him undecided REMEMBER TO VOTE YOUR
HEAD NOT WHAT THEM SAY PETER OBI IS A VALUED PRODUCT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by John023(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:
Before you open your mouth waaaa to say he is "playing to the gallery of the oncoming election", do yourself a favour of reading more about him and his lifestyle; you will observe that this is just a usual way of life for him.

It is not just about being a leader, but a leader who is accessible and frugal in his dealings and economic management alongside down to earth. PO. 2023

Kindly check my signature for your research services on your assignments, projects, advertisements, etc...

I will still say it again and again that's because of election, he is doing that
If you doubt me after the election just watch his next line of action

All Nigeria politician are all fake
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by anonimi: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
ok I understand .. will get around I'm already doing my campaign small small on Abuja street..I was in Gudu market today with poster.people just dey look me like I no get work.. nigerians ehn!!

You need to find out who the PDP delegates from your home state are, to start the work from them. E no dey easy but nothing worthwhile is easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Superwave16320: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
I will do that the day foolish Igbos like you stop to tag none Igbo politicians like Buhari Tinubu Fashola Oshibajo Amechi Akpabio Lai Okorocha etc fraud without conviction.

Bonesbreaker:
you can report his ass on EFCC or ICPC since you have internet fact he was cleared of this till now so if you feel less go report him undecided REMEMBER TO VOTE YOUR
HEAD NOT WHAT THEM SAY PETER OBI IS A VALUED PRODUCT
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by leksite120(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Chai..
Sorry but you’re not talking to a Yoruba man or a nitwit ..
enjoy

Next!
Of course I can't be talking to a Yoruba man, they're wiser
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
Peter obi is the best but he won't get the ticket bc greedy atiku is in pdp.

Osibanjo is my choice
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Collinsanele: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can choke on that.

Read what you just wrote and ask yourself why.
I hope i have aided you in learning how to think.
Try to read books and broaden your perspective of life.
I hope ignorance would not lead you to your early demise.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by dafuturis(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
More reason why this man is a fraud.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
I will do that the day foolish Igbos like you stop to tag none Igbo politicians like Buhari Tinubu Fashola Oshibajo Amechi Akpabio Lai Okorocha etc fraud without conviction.

grin cheesy criminals has no business after buhari team in Aso Rock
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by MrMoney55: 5:30pm On May 11, 2022
hes always like that hes the best of the paqck
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow he look so humble..I love the way he carries himself like a king.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Ericnrm(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I dont hate him personally, but people like him are the worst humans. Very deceptive kind of people.

Please, can you beat your chest that he didnt steal up to 10 billion naira while he was a governor? If you cannot answer the question or he stole then, he is not qualified just like the rest. But claiming to be a saint and humble is what I hate most. He is a thief but deceiving you to be on your side and you are supporting him. Your mumu never do.

No one who is truly a saint will ever go the Pandora route. You go that route cos you habe a skeleton in your cupboard you want to conceal. This is a fact I can defend anywhere. No straight forward businessman or woman will ever go that route. Never!

See...I will rather vote for Wike who I know is razz. Yes, Wike knows he cannot walk freely cos he is battling many enemies and he is straightforward about it.

Obi walks freely...and so what? If he truly will face corruption or if truly he did what was right during his tenure, he cannot be walking freely like this with the kind of Nigeria we know. It might mean he actually gave all the bad people free ride to do as they like when he was a gov.

See, no one can deceive someone like me. This humility rubbish he is doing is what I hate most cos I know it is all lies.

Lol you keep making noise about the “Pandora Route”. Can you explain in detail not just for myself but fellow nairalanders what your understanding of his Pandora case is
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Olisehinnocent: 6:13pm On May 11, 2022
E go happen for ur eyes wink
Mkpurumiriaddic:
All this election gimmick won't work on Nigeria because our resolve is,No Emeka, Okoro,Okafor or obinna will rule this beautiful country,u can choke on that.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Donair(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2022
What a person?? Always putting people first. God bless you Peter Obi.

This is the type we want #selfless
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Superwave16320: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
This is very correct, criminals like the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Peter Obi who was caught red-handed with over two hundred and fifty millionaire cash in Lagos, this is aside his Pandora looting.

Bonesbreaker:
grin cheesy criminals has no business after buhari team in Aso Rock
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2022
Ericnrm:

Lol you keep making noise about the “Pandora Route”. Can you explain in detail not just for myself but fellow nairalanders what your understanding of his Pandora case is
I should give you details. Are you okay? Like you are interrogating me and asking me as if what is published out is too comprehensive for me? You better be careful. You are talking to a financial analyst. And I didn't study in Nigeria. So, shut the crap up. It's like asking me to give you details of MLM.

Just shut up there.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by InoGetJoy: 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
look at d lie in your truth

So they told u he's Peter obi even in 2017 when he was once a governor, so u didn't know him when he was a governor?

Lieing will not make people like him
Guy no dey talk rubbish, I never knew who he was. He's not the governor of my state, I'm not even familiar with 90% of the governors of this country
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by victorDanladi: 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This isn't about election , this is Peter obi for you

If you're a regular air flyer, you will know that this man is a simple man.
He carries his luggages by himself and relate with people onboard without looking down on anyone
It doesn't translate to being a good president!!!
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by InoGetJoy: 9:43pm On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I should give you details. Are you okay? Like you are interrogating me and asking me as if what is published out is too comprehensive for me? You better be careful. You are talking to a financial analyst. And I didn't study in Nigeria. So, shut the crap up. It's like asking me to give you details of MLM.

Just shut up there.
financial expert wey no get sense tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2022
InoGetJoy:

InoGetJoy ....you kuku no get Joy. grin On top Obi Pandora?

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Ericnrm(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Just shut up there.

So you’re a CFA Lol what level cause I’m one as well but I studied Engineering. Anyway, yes you seem not to understand the content of the Pandora papers and it’s glaring you dumb niwit.

Unlike you I have dual citizenship and have lived in the “white man’s society” for quite a bit and let me tell you, what Peter Obi was accused of doing is the same thing your Zuckerbergs, Musks and Bezos’ do to avoid unnecessary tax deductions.

He was never accused of stealing money because he set up his businesses long before he became Governor, rather he was caused of tax avoidance by registering his company in the BVI due to more lenient tax laws and sending the proceeds from his business over to an offshore account there.

Hope I made it easy for you to understand now?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Ericnrm(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2022
InoGetJoy:

grin The guy na clown bro

Plus I can bet that he doesn’t know the first thing about finances

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Ikinternational: 11:51pm On May 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Naxo. Election time. Nigerian politicians, very cunning, the people, very foolish. Nigerians only get sense, but after the elections, minus me

And you still allowed Buhari to con you TWICE

Who's the real mumu
Re: Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport by Ikinternational: 11:58pm On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Mighty igbos don't give a fuvck
Will still take over the street for your side no shaking

It's forever forward we're moving.

Eternal pains for you to choke on dweeb

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.