Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent (108001 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Chinny024(f): 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
HIV among other contagious diseases have it origin from dogs. NCDC should conduct thorough Contact tracing..It should be paramount and urgent..Be wise and be safe..Don't dive into anyone raw.

A word is enough for the Wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by rickpat(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
Meteng:
Baba, she say she get boyfriend o
chai...the kin sweat when that boy go dey sweat now..only God know

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Memberclub(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
Bacteria dey kill adults shocked
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by rickpat(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2022
ibechris:

Boyfriend don carry wahala.
I tell you
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by edydeyemi(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
Charlex23:
I really don't know what's up with the increasing sexual interaction between humans and animals. I still wonder why Nigeria has no legislation prohibiting this atrocious act. Recently animal bill was passed into law but it only adressses the management of animal data and keeping of dangerous animal(s) around us, no part adresses sexual intercourse between animals and humans. Please and please for those girls who keeps cat as their pet, I just hope most of them don't indulge in this act on a low-key. We could do better. Let's live right

I think there is a bestiality law that recommends a 14 year jail term for such acts.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Splendor27: 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
Baby girl that still posted on tik tok yesterday denying that she never slept with dog....

Nawaoo for fake news oooo

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Fashionista01(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Terrible way to die.

The irony is that both the fornicator, adulterer, homosexual and bestial are guilty of sexual immorality.
Thanks for saying the truth because the truth is always bitter to their ears.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
playapayaski:
Ahhh.. ehya, hope she spent all the money before going.. rip
Her said boyfriend and other shareholders should all be traced if possible to prevent further outbreak of that infection, tuehhhh..
grin grin grin grin comrade this is inhumane

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by nijanigga: 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
Splendor27:
Baby girl that still posted on tik tok yesterday denying that she never slept with dog....

Nawaoo for fake news oooo
Send us the screenshot and we go from there

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Georgejeez: 6:41pm On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
with the name of that disease,you sure say 1m naira fit treat am?..the name get weight o

grin grin grin you don use laff scatter my ribs
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Badhguy(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2022
She wan escape nigerian police. They just want to change her identity. Next thing now,she will change her name and possibly leave this country.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by NWANICHODE: 6:42pm On May 11, 2022
Let the police continue searching for her. I small cover up!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by rickpat(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2022
Georgejeez:

grin grin grin you don use laff scatter my ribs
Lol ..na true na
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Omobada(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
There is no element of truth in this news. Guess what, i hooked up with the said bitch last sunday. I can upload her conversation with me 2days ago. She aint dead.
The said tiktok account was even updated in the last 21hrs ago.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by bewla(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...make e no be say e pass this thing to other people o
she look like dog or na my eyes
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Neoteny7: 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
There is no element of truth in this news. Guess what, i hooked up with the said bitch last sunday. I can upload her conversation with me 2days ago. She aint dead.

Are you a dog?

Bingo, is this you?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by rickpat(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
bewla:
she look like dog or na my eyes
I no fit laugh...I Neva chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ComeToJesus: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
She just sold a dummy to the media in order to evade arrest.

Story is watery.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Neoteny7: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
This is not the same girl as the one in the video
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by KlassikBlack(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2022
This is a Zobo, a cold Zobo. Ees cold.
Haba, fear God naw.

Tis is not the so called girl, she came out to confess say na cruise she been use the other video catch.
Nigerians go believe anything gullible
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by bobchigar(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2022
I sense lie. They want to use this fake claim to distract the girl from being arrested for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Freebills12: 7:03pm On May 11, 2022
Believe this on your own peril, the girl is hale and hearty, only faking her death to evade police arrest after the uproar her action caused.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by storm001(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2022
Fake news
The girl on the picture is not the one that had sex with a dog.

One is dark, while the other is fair.

Bloggers and fake news

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Wayne4uall(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
na only y Dey make senses on this page, he can u believe what she said… if she truly did it with a dog she will never say it
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ubee(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
Chai Nigerian's! Who do us like this.

A random video surfaces showing a female having sex with a dog on our SM space.

A message is attached to the clip claiming that the act is happening in the Lekki area of Lagos.
Nigerian's with no questions asked and no desire to ascertain the authenticity of the story swallow everything hook, line and sinker.
A gender war is sparked between infantile adults across all of SM; misogynists have a field day maligning their sisters and mothers, and the chaos goes on and on.

Even this story, a vague description is given about the lady being in a phantom hospital at Yaba.

I would wager without hesitation that the clip is from some other country, but Nigerians i know would hear none of that.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by garfield1: 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
Serves her right.today is birthday.please show me love..

3102 9795 71 first bank.thanks
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by passion007: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:

https://independent.ng/breaking-girl-captured-in-viral-sex-video-with-dog-dies-of-infection/

Nigerian hospitals that can't test for anything other than malaria and typhoid, are suddenly testing for canine brucellosis.
That's how you know this story is concocted and a lie
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Shine04: 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish grin
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by DaInferno(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

En dey respect for China.
...yet they are the most populous nation. Rest,parents no fail anywhere,pikin wey want spoil go spoil. Just thank God for the decent decisions some of us took

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by lordprogress: 7:40pm On May 11, 2022
toujurs:
The lady in that video was very dark, how come is this one yellow. And i thought this fair lady later came out to say she wasn't the one that she was only chasing clout
Godbless you the girl we saw on the video was dark, but one came out and was just catching cruise which she later denied, now our bloggers are saying she died of infection.
Fake news.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by bmdmix14: 7:40pm On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:

Cut the crap, is death a big penalty to pay for such a humiliating sin against hersef and the female gender??

*spit*
go kill her nah
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Elxandre(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2022
Nairaland mods can be disgraceful sha.
It's obvious this is blatantly fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.