Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent (108005 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by bluefilm: 4:27am On May 12, 2022
boxer022:
What killed her? Nairaland and lies.

They just want the story to die.

So they decided that the best way to kill the story is by putting out another story about the girl's death.

Very childish tactics.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:46am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Charlex23 post=112721054]I really don't know what's up with the increasing sexual interaction between humans and animals. I still wonder why Nigeria has no legislation prohibiting this atrocious act. Recently animal bill was passed into law but it only adressses the management of animal data and keeping of dangerous animal(s) around us, no part adresses sexual intercourse between animals and humans. Please and please for those girls who keeps cat as their pet, I just hope most of them don't indulge in this act on a low-key. We could do better. Let's live right[/quote
gaskiya we can live better wahlahi.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Somemma13: 6:10am On May 12, 2022
Romanoff:
Terrible way to die.

The irony is that both the fornicator, adulterer, homosexual and bestial are guilty of sexual immorality.

You Don carry different matter come oo..
For ya mind "who neva fvck up hands in the air"
But this ain't what we are talking
We are talking about bringing in Brucella canis which could be disease of public importance just because of 1.7M.
She's dead we know but what if she transmitted it to another person?
We should be careful with our quest for money.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Panky39(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2022
Very funny

Ocholu:
Nawa Oh!

To all my OGs, we all need to be careful on the kinda pussîés we dip our mamba jumbo into. I for one, always run away from all these over fresh and over zealous Snapchat babes who their only source of income is their iphone and social media accounts.

That was how I hopped out of my 350 the other day at spar, a cute young lady lady was like, "hello handsome". Ha! Handsome for where? If you see me for real life you go know the real meaning of worwor. Na him this banny de call handsome. I just told her, madam, dey your dey oh! Make Ogun no fire your rn.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ikorodureporta: 8:26am On May 12, 2022
Lies!
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ceematics: 8:28am On May 12, 2022
winner37:
So now who will chop the 1.5million ?
Morning Boss how's the night, still anticipating your kind gesture. Bless.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Naijaolosho2: 8:44am On May 12, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Dog disease aint the worst of all diseases!

You better go for test and stop spreading disease everywhere. You bleeped a LovePeddler and you're feeling fly....I'm sorry for your people.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Airoflaw(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2022
Continue to catch cruise in hea...v ...NO hell.. No let me not Judge grin
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by miketayo(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2022
Myself2:

One of the intellectully lazy ones spotted

Didnt you see the link ?

Fake news, a link doesn't make news authentic. Someone is either trying to pass a message or the girl herself came up with this Fake news
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:03am On May 12, 2022
Isn't it interesting that she allegedly have been having sex with dogs for 3 years but died immediately her sex video leaked on social media?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Xfemt(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2022
Bloggers and lies are 5 and 6

The said lady is well and alive

Na wa oh
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by kechywillz(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2022
Cubalabloo:
There is no element of truth in this news. Guess what, i hooked up with the said bitch last sunday. I can upload her conversation with me 2days ago. She aint dead.
She might have really slept with a dog, because of the backlash she denied it,if truly you hooked up with her,you maybe in a serious trouble
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by winner37(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2022
ceematics:

Morning Boss how's the night, still anticipating your kind gesture. Bless.

The night was peaceful...

This is why I do say girl/ladies devil in human form....
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by suffering: 3:21pm On May 12, 2022
Meanwhile there is zero proof that she’s the person in the video. I see allegedly is used only when it favours the media.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ceematics: 5:31pm On May 12, 2022
winner37:

The night was peaceful...

This is why I do say girl/ladies devil in human form....
Lol even if you no fear woman fear wetin dey between their legs... baba abeg bless me at all at all na blessing God go multiply am for you. Make I use secure my job, TP na Constraint to me now pls

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by PoliteActivist: 7:50pm On May 13, 2022
kechywillz:

She might have really slept with a dog, because of the backlash she denied it,if truly you hooked up with her,you maybe in a serious trouble

All you ITK people, now that it has come out the story is fake, what do you have to say for yourselves??

https://www.nairaland.com/7125305/re-girl-captured-viral-sex
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by Verbtips(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
Theboy21:
But why she no wear condom for the dog cheesy cheesy
na true bro,she no use condom what if she no she con carry belle abi the dog no get sperm?
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ceematics: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
winner37 Wishing u a splendid weekend boss more zeros to your aza.
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by winner37(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2022
ceematics:
winner37 Wishing u a splendid weekend boss more zeros to your aza.

Pls clearify...what is the meaning of aza
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ceematics: 3:21pm On May 15, 2022
winner37:

Pls clearify...what is the meaning of aza
Aza is account Boss, you requested for my account details last week, it's like you forgot. Happy Sunday and a blissful new week Boss abeg press me sumtn I'm currently financially disabled abeg
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by winner37(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2022
ceematics:

Aza is account Boss, you requested for my account details last week, it's like you forgot. Happy Sunday and a blissful new week Boss abeg press me sumtn I'm currently financially disabled abeg

Oh ...oh ... sorry for that ....now I remember let me see what I could do month needing..
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ceematics: 9:50am On May 16, 2022
winner37:

Oh ...oh ... sorry for that ....now I remember let me see what I could do month needing..
Good morning, no problem Sir I remain loyal happy new week
Re: Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent by ceematics: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
winner37:

Good morning Sir happy blessed new week, may yours be fruitful with joy and happiness. Please remember ur promise Sir God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.