Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated (33070 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / Passenger Forcibly Removed From Plane After Pilot Asks Him To Disembark (Video) / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
womenareapez:
looooooooooool Oga stupidity is not an excuse, who told you that the other passengers was not praying for safe landing... You just talk like mumu...
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2022
That's a good one.
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by Aaronsrod: 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Thank God na obodoyibo it happened. If na Nigeria, u go hear prayer to god of "oyedekpo," Adeboye, "Chrisis "okotie" and "akhilome", "Adefarasin, " as if they themselves no go old and die one day, with all the so called "god" they serve. Africans, instead of to work and put physical concerted efforts, them go dey pray, till plane crash, their people will say "God called them".if we can use half the period of time we spend on "prayer," "seeing vision" and their varieties to personal effort, research, half of our problems will be solved within 2 yrs

The fool sayeth in his heart there is no God. Psalm 14:1

We know this is a miracle.

The mind of a man alone in his brain cannot do this things.

Only angels have this power to bring a plane to the ground without death and disaster.

1 Share

Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2022
constance500:
If it was Nigerian, they'll all be dead grin
lol
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by Kay25(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2022
soberdrunk:
If nah my people nah blood of...... blood of..... them 4 dey shout...... angry
And that blood go still work if u believe
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by victorazy(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
Mayflowa:

Can autopilot land a plane on the runway??

Maybe....technology grin
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by victorazy(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
goodheart01:

And autopilot also controlled and landed the plane right?? Go and get some education

OK sir.

In physics, quote the law that lifted airplane? grin make I lecture lecturer grin
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by victorazy(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2022
Handsum64:

Are you normal?

Best word's scientists are not normal. You must be abnormal to do unexplainable things like this grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by 3kay945(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
I can't remember how many times I safe landed planes on Grandtheft auto5 cool
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by Mryacks: 10:19pm On May 11, 2022
DaveHarry:

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/florida-passenger-lands-plane/index.html

Wow! The kinda scenes we use to see in those heroic American movies.

Well done to the brave passenger grin
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by JTCHI: 11:08pm On May 11, 2022
Deserve an award!!
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by Bifwoli: 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
Good to hear that..
Gotta question for you though. How did Buhari land Nigeria ,safely or unsafely so far ?
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by habsydiamond(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2022
Bifwoli:
Gotta question for you though. How did Buhari land Nigeria ,safely or unsafely so far ?
I think unsafely safe.

Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by goodheart01: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
victorazy:

OK sir.

In physics, quote the law that lifted airplane? grin make I lecture lecturer grin

Read the write up again and stop spewing trash. Or let peace reign
Re: Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated by victorazy(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

Read the write up again and stop spewing trash. Or let peace reign

Just answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / Am Afraid Of Applying For US Visa Again / My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.