Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict (2003 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
because they are used to see the below so dont blame them undecided  i don say my own. i wonder why i will let that girl touch my head embarassed

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by omega25red(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by satani23: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hey modurator where are u?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Dyt(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
She wz adjustin er panties jor
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by 9dynasty(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
she dey scratch sweety grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
Dyt:

She wz adjustin er panties jor
which kan adjust be that cheesy
if a girl with skirt can be disturbed by her pant then the ones on trousers will always keep their hand in-between cos trouser seems more tighter to me lipsrsealed i stand to be corrected,only guessing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
9dynasty:

she dey scratch sweety grin grin grin
my days as a teen in naija, we call it Y-junction while the men we call it T-junction grin grin grin
to me she is doing clean up in her Y[b][/b] junction  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by african1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
ha ha ha poor girl!! Give her a break, she was probably adjusting her panties. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
african1:

ha ha ha poor girl!! Give her a break, she was probably adjusting her panties. tongue
you see why naijamen wont let their girls touch their head,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by sleekch1c(f): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
sleekch1c:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why laughing isnt common with naija women,just that the girl wasnt lucky grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by tpia5: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
and what's the big deal. grin

when your cousins across the ocean named you african booty scratcher, wasnt it because of what they saw you [toaskarity] doing.

dont try to hide behind this girl in the picture- we all know the story behind the label.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

and what's the big deal. grin

when your cousins across the ocean named you african booty scratcher, wasnt it because of what they saw you [toaskarity] doing.

dont try to hide behind this girl in the picture- we all know the story behind the label.
no big deal  wink just that,, i wont let such girl touch my head
i never heard of the above name unless u mistook me with your own nephew grin
pls im not the guy in between them, he is nt scratching eigther wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by sleekch1c(f): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
Toaskarity:

no big deal  wink just that,, i wont let such girl touch my head
but u scratch ur balls,no?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by tpia5: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
Toaskarity:

no big deal wink just that,, i wont let such girl touch my head

you mean the term african booty scratcher doesnt apply to you? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
sleekch1c:

but u scratch your balls,no?
i couldnt remember the last  embarassed
maybe those days in boarding school where we took our bath once a day, unlucky for you once in two days  embarassed
but i never try for public !
tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by satani23: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
sleekch1c:

but u scratch your balls,no?
balls? Balls are meant to be played on the football pitch and as such it must be touched
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

you mean the term african booty scratcher doesnt apply to you? grin
no
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by Select(m): 3:50am On Jul 14, 2011
sleekch1c:

@ Sleekch1c,
Nice pix. Are u in Naija? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict by MMM2(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hello swéety,
Let me help u & nyash it out. angry

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! / Is It Right For Me To Tell My Gf She Is Ungrateful / She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.