Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (104047 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 3:29pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hope you are not trying to do what I'm thinking.
no
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Georgekyrian(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Irony of life, I like it on my woman occasionally when we have serious events..
But I always made her known is common among prostitute, so is why you have much toasters

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Georgekyrian(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2022
Prevent:
Whor.e why would'nt you get that amount of men coming to toast you.

You gave them the sign that you are a prostitue and they all came for you.

Asin you advertised your overused self.

The thing is Olosho thing

10 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by muyico(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2022
Dat toasting is lustful desired.dey just wanna mark register.olosho package

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2022
Thank lord, my Sweetplum don't use such things

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Brian47(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2022
I do like it.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

My dear...its not the lashes that attract the men...we dont actually care about it...at the end of the day we just want to see what you look like with your clothes off.

23 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by NoQualmz: 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can't you see her different account up there? undecided
She own that other account..she's here..
This is where they will find u,on women’s thread gossiping.

SIMP

8 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by techWriter3: 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
u ladies useless origin ... Um, check my pr.ofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by czarr(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Guys see ladies who wear such as people that are loose...and easy to bed, so guys would try their luck. But they won't consider them for any serious relationship.

This kind of girls have no issue coming to your house to sexx you just give them small change when they are going.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by SporaD8: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Don't mind those saying Nigerian Girls are useless.
The Guys cluster around you because, like hand fan, your eyelashes is big enough to equalize ambient temperature!

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by silibaba: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Foul feather?

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 11, 2022
ITbomb:
Thank lord, my Sweetplum don't use such things
grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
No mind dem o. Pretending specie called male.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by revolt(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2022
This bird flapping wings you ppl put on your eyes.. and tell yourself men like it. Shit makes you look like harlots on the streets. I've never understood why chics prefer to look like cartoon Xters these days... raptor claw finger nails (rip Kevin samuels)... I don't get it.

19 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

they mistake you as harlot and not beautiful the intend to sleep with u nothing serious in it undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by blingxx(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Jeon, where are you?

I miss you so much! cry

Omoh... It's the lips for me ... I don't think it's your eye lashes that attract men tbh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Cashio(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
90% of men don't fvcking care about not just your eye lashes, but your long nails and make ups...not kidding.

7 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
NoQualmz:

This is where they will find u,on women’s thread gossiping.

SIMP
Don't be pained that I don't support your misogyny..hard boy still feeding from his mom.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Islandlady(f): 6:10pm On May 11, 2022
Cashio:
90% of men don't fvcking care about not just your eye lashes, but your long nails and make ups...not kidding.
Rest and speak for yourself only undecided besides we ladies know you guys better and know what you guys wants n like even wen you guys pretend not to

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by biggie2020: 6:10pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Next time add bum shot with crop top... Make sure "small yansh dey shake o"...

We go like you the more
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2022
Heavy make up, eye lashes fixing doesn't add to the beauty of women to me.
I don't fancy it

Meanwhile nothing like TOASTER, rather WOOER

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by hfinest1(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2022
It's really cute when it's done moderately, but when you overdo it, it becomes f-ugly! We don't hate it, but we get irritated when a lady does it in excess. After all, too much of anything is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Cashio(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Rest and speak for yourself only undecided besides we ladies know you guys better and know what you guys wants n like even wen you guys pretend not to
you are not a man and so won't ever know what a man want.
Men do not care about the heaviness of your make ups, the length of your lashes or nails, even the hairs you ladies kill yourselves over, we can rarely identify which hair is Brazilian, bone straight or whatever.
In truth, long lashes and nails easily give off clues of a whoring lady that can easily be tripped or tipped. So definitely, once you have them, you'll get more attentions from men and we men know what those men want...so don't be deceived.

25 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Oblivionz5(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Lol you don’t still get it. Inside that 10 toasters. Non might have good intentions for you. They just wanna hit and run because they see you as one farm tool like that even tho you might no be that farm tool . Be cautious.

Eye lashes is a red flag for me tho especially the very long ones lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:

Lol...that's what yall tell yourselves...we tell you we dont like something...you try and convince yourself that we do...its just like a nice guy convincing himself that ladies like sweet romantic and gentle guys meanwhile they actually like the bad guys and when they find ou they're like had I known...haven't you heard of ladies asking the question " how come men want to marry only virgins? And not the hoes they sleep with?"...its because men dont want hoes to be the mother of their children...my dear , you dont know who men are actually

8 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by SkengRay: 6:31pm On May 11, 2022
Choilila:
Because they are hypocrites
Shush bitch

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by siofra(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2022
biggie2020:
Next time add bum shot with crop top... Make sure "small yansh dey shake o"...

We go like you the more

Are you Biggie2000 undecided
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Fake lashes puts,me off real quick bt if it's fixed well and decently I may like it. it depends on how it looks on u.

I don't want ashie looks abeg o.

10 men toasting u may be for the wrong reasons rather than the right one or cos of other things in ur appearance.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Prime1(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2022
I am the chairman of comment readers association....i am enjoying the comments....keep the vawulence going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by GreatAxeMan: 7:06pm On May 11, 2022
The day you're confident enough to use a picture of your real self instead of swiping one from IG, we will start taking you seriously.
Your constant attention seeking antics are getting quite boring.

siofra:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 7:11pm On May 11, 2022
SkengRay:
Shush bitch
Yeah by six..kin your anpanman dick.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.