Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (104217 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by money121(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2022
WhatThen:

Speak for yourself
Yes
Reason why i said my wife know me for that
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Bishopsgate(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Those lashes act like a beacon to show men that you're ready for "business".

You see those toasters? That's all they are...all they need is transactional sex, the type that most ladies of easy virtue give at a price
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by johnnychuks(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
love what? that rubshi, you no go talk well?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2022
A useless thread with mountain of insults made it to the FP? Na wa o
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by rippa(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

They ain't toasting u to date u but to bleep u.
Know the difference
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Taiwo20(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2022
Those with lashes especially the extra long ones are seen as easy prey.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Idrisab(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Upload ur photo make we see
No be by eye lashes alone
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Itzteewhy(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Health.. cry smiley
Glad you good.. wink
Your thread is hilarious...

Are you a female or a male just asking cool
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Kriss216: 8:28pm On May 11, 2022
Why is this nonsense on FP?

Seems one mod is lashing this OP

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by TallyYSA(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2022
Honestly I can bet you that majority of those guys toasting as regards the fake lashes is because it sexually attracts them.
It's like a peacock saying I'm available.
Men don't want their ladies wearing that because he knows what it says of you and who it'll attract.
It also means that you aren't self confident in your looks so we see that flaw and give you complements that will make you feel beautiful.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by xeratek: 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Patrick Enyum AKA patlex
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by beamed: 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
They know what you ladies want to hear. You liked to be lied to and the smart guys will make you believe what you want to believe to have their way. Unfortunately, you always fall for this and fail to decode again and again.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Arielle: 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Taa! No woman ever smashed my heart.Na from married woman house I dey come.Benwallt, is she better than Rosa Welch?
F^cking lying upstart.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Pinzyy: 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
jesus

I thank God Ur mother , Sister r all women....And all of them follow for the USELESS Women
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Eleponblue(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Check my profile kiss
Why?!!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Keeper388: 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
Nonsense talk
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Keeper388: 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keeper388:
Nonsense talk
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by olaniyilukman(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o. Look my face well, no be me break your heart.

Don't come and cry on my thread angry
but na feminist like you break his heart, only God knows how many heart you don break
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

A thread created for SIMPS to masturbate on...I am outter here.

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by rippa(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2022
kingscare1:

You profile pics fine small, still pics and reality is like portrait gift and the real person.

Nevertheless, that mouth though look pro.

Guys hope you understand
But she done old
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Naija4love(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o. Look my face well, no be me break your heart.

Don't come and cry on my thread angry

grin Your profile picture sweet if na you be that make i join the toasting list. If ur toasters book full or never full i will be excited to be Topping the list grin grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by nfcshanghai(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2022
We're not pretending my dear, we don't like it. Any girl that wears it is an average olosho� it means you're available and easy to get.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Okayoo: 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
The 10 toasters you got daily, don't have anything to with the eye lashes you Fixed. Probably your beautiful and attractive. If you like fix the most expensive lashes and ur ugly in all ramifications, nobody go talk to u.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Tess24: 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because u ladies are useless regardless of ur origin and status.

I guess that includes your sisters and mother..
Can you watch the words coming out of that mouth of yours..
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Heavensent01(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
if you've long eye lashes, if you no get yansh you can never be attracted to me in dream and reality

if you no come get sense and IQ u can't last with me in the relationship. I love a packaged intelligent babe

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Keeper388: 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
Mumu talk
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
Naijanascam:
Let's see it on you please grin grin
ewooooo

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by dadavivo: 8:35pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Hopefully you won't be offended with this truth.
When we see girls with those eye lashes, the first thing that comes to our mind is runs girl that we need to hit and run. Bleep

If anyone tell you otherwise here, he is a liar

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by heendrix(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because u ladies are useless regardless of ur origin and status.

Madddd grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.