Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (104146 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Atolu01: 8:50am On May 12, 2022
Na their MO be that now. Pretend they don't like "fake", but portray opposite in their behaviour, actions and choices. Very irritating pretentious hypocritical childish confused creation .

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:02am On May 12, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Ok I thank God for that. Mine is going well too dear...
Which city are you chatting from?
Ife

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by samsard(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
They may just want her for sex TBH. Some things are like leg chains. They attract a certain kind of crowd
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by samsard(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Irony of life, I like it on my woman occasionally when we have serious events..
But I always made her known is common among prostitute, so is why you have much toasters
grin LOL. They don't know this.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Alexsniz(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o. Look my face well, no be me break your heart.

Don't come and cry on my thread angry

Lol
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Ladymillion(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Its those scary looking ones more like windscreen wiper, natural.looking ones are bas
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Eaglesence: 9:34am On May 12, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Nothing more than that there is a demon following that thing called lashes that attracts men to its wearer.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by CSNg: 9:51am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Your mates are busy counting money , you are here busy counting how many toasters you got in a day because of fake lashes.

Your village people are very strong!

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nwogeh: 10:26am On May 12, 2022
We only hate it for a wife, men actually like people who fix it as sex partners because their values have been reduced and they are near prostitutes than being a decent women and can easily be wooed than the normal decent girl....that's why you are getting lots of attention just to warm the bed you know.

siofra:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by DeRay98(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Those guys toasting you know that's what you're looking for, they know you're looking for attention and being smashed and they give you attention to get you to feel cool then, they move quick for the smash and after smashing, zooooommm! They disappear into thin air.
Don't fooled.
The real ladies with brains and quality don't attach their importance to these fake attachments all over.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Ahdunns(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
I don't like it and I don't hate it either, I like it, if it is done in a moderate way.
Some girls do their own as if they want to use the eye lashes and fly away from nigeria
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Enumerator(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2022
Because those your so called toasters are only after your hole, bothing else or what else do you think you can offer us?

Most men dont care about look or face or hair or cloth, so far you got bress, yansh and aure hole always present, the dicks good to go
siofra:

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Enumerator(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2022
Real men like me hates make up, lashes, anything fake you people use or apply to appear beauoful

I like my own girl natural and nothing else
siofra:

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by YourFavorite21(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2022
I like it , but it should not be too long .
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FarmTech(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2022
You shud not be happy when many men are toasting u oo. It simply means that u are cheap to get. They wont do that to a decently dressed lady.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FrenchyL(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
Those things are not nice at all. After fixing them, ladies will be blinking like okpolor and that is the major turn off. Be advised grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ife
ok dear. I'm chatting from Jos
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
MisterKennedy:
ok dear. I'm chatting from Jos
alright, hope the cold there not too much?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ife
ok dear. I'm chatting from Jos.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
alright, hope the cold there not too much?

Lol... Not at all ooo

It's actually very hot right now

Jos is no longer a cool state like before

It only gets cold for about one and a half month then the remaining 10 and half month is hot weather
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:

Nobody does.. Donno where u got that stat from
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Lol... Not at all ooo

It's actually very hot right now

Jos is no longer a cool state like before

It only gets cold for about one and a half month then the remaining 10 and half month is hot weather
Things have really change nowadays even raining season not up to 6 months again

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by snoopz: 1:49pm On May 12, 2022
They're telling you what you want to hear
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by enonche85(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2022
haabidah666:

that's vawulence comrade grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by merits(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Just to chop and go,not for better things beware. shocked
You are like a cake now everybody want to cut their own shares.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by dickt(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2022
siofra:

The reason is very simple. Since you fixed it, you started automatically broadcasting olosho vibes. THEY NOW SEE YOU AS AN EASY CATCH: money for hand back for ground, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SUDDENLY ATTRACTED TO YOU.

If olosho is your calling, then fixing them is the right way to go.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by achimendy(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2022
siofra:

My dear for me is not pretence, I don't like it . Simple.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Things have really change nowadays even raining season not up to 6 months again
One can only pray it doesn't get worse especially because of the increasing green house effect these days
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ife
Kemmy please chat me up on whatsapp so that I can have your number
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ife
Kemmy please chat me up on whatsapp so that I can have your number 0 +8 +1 +0 +0 +5 +5 +3 +5 +4 +7
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by HltSong: 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
hotwax:

Deeper life babes are actually hot cakes. Guys no dey see eye see them
Then why are there many singles among them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.