Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (105000 Views)

South Africans Mocking The Shape Of Nigerian Men Heads / "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by adecz: 12:17am On May 12, 2022
⏩⏩Men see ladies who wear this
as soliciting oloshos and therefore
are easy fkcus wey no go
hard to 'collect' winkfrom❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Rubbish.

Real men hate it.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by wjxavier(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2022
I guess it is a success factor to have men toasting you.

How do you know who wants to smash, and who wants to merge?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Basiljoe: 12:35am On May 12, 2022
Because they think you're shallow and an easy target.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Cool not bad
Ok I thank God for that. Mine is going well too dear...
Which city are you chatting from?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2022
oke2018:
Thanks dearie.
You're welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
umbrella Explain
My friendship
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by SkengRay: 12:51am On May 12, 2022
Choilila:

Yeah by six..kin your anpanman dick.
Screw you psycho
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by preselect(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Bc they think you are a LovePeddler that they can lay easily

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by codedtony(m): 1:24am On May 12, 2022
i actually find them gross never knew there were guys into it shocked
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MoIbrahim: 2:04am On May 12, 2022
Men who genuinely like a lady don't like it on her because it is a form of advertisement and invitation to men generally. So when you put it on, you only get hawks coming all over you, not people looking for serious things.

siofra:

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Thomasankara(m): 2:13am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

they see it ad a call to treat, they just wanna scoop from the cookie jar and move on, real guys have other better things they seek for in a lady.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:28am On May 12, 2022
It's à symbol of oloshoism. Í hate it

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Passionate1(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2022
Hahaha ! U can wear anything u want , na Ur right, but I prefer d eyelashes weh God give u. .i love everything natural. . No make up, no fake nails, no wigs. . .and - so- forth. .
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by lebete3000: 4:15am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Won ko fe do e ni...
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Passionate1(m): 4:21am On May 12, 2022
It's not even attractive and appealing. .
Stop wasting Ur money on fake things. . Be Natural!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by redcliff: 4:22am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

they just want to tak tak. trust me they do not like it.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Ogbotobo77(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Never confuse sexual attraction to relationship attraction.... you're only seen as recreational use only..most of ur toasters just want u to do a split in the middle nothing more....

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Shemadex(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2022
siofra:
Jeon, where are you?

I miss you so much! cry
okay I ll help u call him
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Shemadex(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Taa! No woman ever smashed my heart.Na from married woman house I dey come.Benwallt, is she better than Rosa Welch?
hahahahaha
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Shemadex(m): 6:10am On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
oniro nie
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Qoko: 6:10am On May 12, 2022
I always like a moderate ones, and not eagles wings, lemme see how smart it is on you?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Shemadex(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Check my profile kiss
yes it make sense on u
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Slurity(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

The reason is simple, Wearing this makes you truly attractive but men toasting you are doing so because eye lashes is one of the three things you can put on to tell every guys that you are olosho and ready to listen to advances from men. They will show the hatred online because you are far away but want to sleep with you because they have the feelings you are a prostitute.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by BafanaBafana: 6:26am On May 12, 2022
Plenty toasters because fixing it makes you look like a runs girl. They all want to nack and go

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Slurity(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Just mark the face of the toasters, they are all opportunist. They are not responsible men. No real responsible man will want to date any lady with fake eye lashes, leg chain and more than two ear rings and nose rings. That are all properties of olosho

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by wolesmile(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o. Look my face well, no be me break your heart.

Don't come and cry on my thread angry

Savage!!!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by efficiencie(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Perhaps your toasters are idiots and idiots are usually attracted to idiots! Just saying!!!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 6:36am On May 12, 2022
rayval:

Lol.. self deception, you have been tagged. Not because the eyelashes makes you fine, you have become regular, the easy to toast one, the “be like say na ronse girl”…you re attracting cheap Bois my dear

You men should stop deceiving yourself.
What is the meaning of Cheap,Regular and r9nse girls?. Attracting cheap boys.

Upon all your sayings we still see Men going after Women with eyelashes, Some even put it on to wed standing along side her bridegroom .

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Benwallt(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2022
Shemadex:
hahahahaha
Comrade y u dey flash your teeth na
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by juwoonn(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2022
These new toasters just want to fvck you.. don’t be deceived... no love. Big lashes gives a different view of you. These new toasters are seeing you as an olosho/ or someone that wants to seduce guys
siofra:

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Dshocker(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2022
siofra:

No be only 10 toasters,na 100 toasters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.