Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (105011 Views)

South Africans Mocking The Shape Of Nigerian Men Heads / "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by TrumpDonald2: 11:01pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why
Hahahaha, my dear don't be deceived okk. False lashes makes a woman more sexually attractive and that's the reason you got more toasters. Also a lot of men feel that it's women who are into 'runs' that usually fix that. So most of them just want to get laid as they feel you will be an easy catch. Nothing more.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 11:02pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:
Hi beautygoddess
sup

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2022
oke2018:
Every man has his own preference , so dem no dey take eyelashes do am.
You're right dear
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Islandlady(f): 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
Sergio104:

My dearest kiss cool

Hope today was good smiley

(And hope you are not angry with me again? embarassed)
Still angry

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by marsup: 11:06pm On May 11, 2022
That thing is repulsive. I guess men who find it attractive, have low self esteem.

Whatever pleases anyone though.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by a2d3rew(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2022
I really hate this thing in my life, how that possible self, I swear with almighty,if my sister use the rubbish in my father house, she will park her property and leave that house,
Ur body is temple of God,
Stop all this.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Cos they're not! Just cos you feel guys should be attracted to something you have on you doesn't mean they will and must be attracted to it. I was even expecting something high-end but here we are, eye lash of all things. The audacity to make a post like this sha...

Guys have sensible things that's catching their attention, carry ynash and breasts sef, they still won't get attracted to stay, they'll just f**k and go. Guys have purposes they're trying to fulfill

Dead your agenda, nobody send you work to go buy eye lashes
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by TrumpDonald2: 11:08pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
Yes, it makes a woman more attractive and sexual too. Most guys will come for you thinking you are in search of a man to hook up with but alot of men will not want their wives or real girlfriends to fix it. So take note.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by akata1: 11:09pm On May 11, 2022
That guys toast you is not an evidence of beauty
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Titaniumental: 11:11pm On May 11, 2022
It is inconsequential anyway.
If you're beautiful you're beautiful
If you are ugly you're ugly

If anyone like they can decide to stick Lion fur to their eyes,it won't increase the beauty neither will it take away the ugliness
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
sup

I'm good dear

How's your week going sweetie

I read your comments on a post. I like your mindset and your replies. You're very matured and easy going.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 11:14pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

I'm good dear

How's your week going sweetie

I read your comments on a post. I like your mindset and your replies. You're very matured and easy going.
going well.thank u vry much

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Ibegtodiffer: 11:16pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o. Look my face well, no be me break your heart.

Don't come and cry on my thread angry
Hahaha...I go look your face on your profile. You resemble heartbreaker small . kikikiki
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Sergio104(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Still angry

Alright dear.

My bad. Sorry for Crossing your boundary.

But indeed..... Happiness is free for a free mind.

Sticks and stones mate kiss
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
I hate those things angry

Ever since I saw one ladies own almost falling off her eye lashes... I cannot eat when ever I think of that, it's disgusts me.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Gis30(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2022
I don't even like the fixed eyelashes infact girls that fixed it irritates me sad
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Rapht933: 11:20pm On May 11, 2022
it make them looks inferior, besides real beauties don't need multicolor faces.......
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 11:20pm On May 11, 2022
TwoTalk:
A broken and contrite heart the Lord won't despise. Apology accepted.
thank u

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:21pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow!!! I love what your signature says.... Nice quote dear... I'm great motivated.
Thanks, good evening.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
going well.thank u vry much

You're welcome sweetie.
It's so super cool to meet you dear

I'm Ken. What about you?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 11:23pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome sweetie. It's so super cool to meet you dear
I'm Ken. What about you?
same meeting u.emmanuella(ella 4 short)
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Heffalump(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Check my profile kiss

Comm'on you're not the one in that profile picture. You aren't this fair in your previous picture uploaded.
I hate lies!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by ify0000(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2022
Happy 10
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
same meeting u.emmanuella(ella 4 short)
Wow!! Ella I have a feeling I've found my umbrella in you.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks, good evening.

You're welcome dear

How's your week going so far
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 11:36pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow!! Ella I have a feeling I've found my umbrella in you.
umbrella Explain

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're right dear
Thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:43pm On May 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome dear

How's your week going so far
Cool not bad

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Vision101(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2022
@Islandlady

90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite

@me
What is there to love about anya-udele. Tuaaaa. Never
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by stanisbaratheon: 11:47pm On May 11, 2022
That eye lashes thing is a turn off for me.
Once I see it on any young unmarried lady my perception about that lady changes.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by deebrain(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2022
Madam speak for yourself and about the kind of men that you and all the ladies that you are in talking terms , attract.

That thing is actually a turn off for me.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by rayval(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2022
Choilila:
Because they are hypocrites

Lol.. self deception, you have been tagged. Not because the eyelashes makes you fine, you have become regular, the easy to toast one, the “be like say na ronse girl”…you re attracting cheap Bois my dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.