Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu (21811 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by seguno2: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
Mynd44:
And after that election, you have not won any election since.

PDP Presidential primaries 2018: 317 votes
Kawar Central Senatorial District 2019: Lost all local governments

Exactly.
Tinubu got his proverbial pound of flesh from his fellow rogue ex-godfather of Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by 77up(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
You are going nowhere Saraki embarassed
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
Mynd44:
And after that election, you have not won any election since.

PDP Presidential primaries 2018: 317 votes
Kawar Central Senatorial District 2019: Lost all local governments

You too dey.campaign for Tinubu grin

Saraki slayer of puppet emperor of Yoruba land grin
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by seguno2: 5:09pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:
Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

If you don’t share evidence of the father weeping publicly and openly, will that make you a liar

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:10pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Campaign for who?

It is just good to actually tell history correctly

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by sanu412: 5:11pm On May 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Saraki played APC game then
That is why he is no more relevant in Kwara politics and the reason he could not returned to the senate.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

What of how he worked against his own blood sisters same father and mother and stopped her Senatorial candidacy and her Governorship ambition

That guy is a dangerous snake with fine face
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 11, 2022
Someone needs to send Saraki the video below asap to jog his memory. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrjOluYJ4B8

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2022
Why should everything be about Tinubu? This people are not serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:14pm On May 11, 2022
Irrelevant and inconsequential mumu.
Tinubu made this fool irrelevant and useless in Nigerian politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:14pm On May 11, 2022
Mynd44:

Campaign for who?

It is just good to actually tell history correctly

Ok oh

So Na 1-1 draw..

He checkmate as buhari’s vice and also for senate presidency..

Tinubu
Kwara stAte Government..

No be draw .. Na 2 - 1

Saraki leading
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mumusaphire: 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

prove it where his father cursed him and where. Many of u don't know what happened in the game of politics, or what happened in other state. What u don't know is, they split acn vote because they knew begore can win, so baba created okere party, as we always called it in kwara, while bukky remain pdp. Will female ever be governor in Ilorin? No. Because she cant lead from front in the mosque, which they value most. Then bukky brought him fatai, baba presented gbemi. Of all the campaign that year, bukky never say any foul things against his father or gbemi. When they won they election, baba and pikin came together, and they said fight has come to an end. Baba appointed like 8 commissioners. So tell me where u got ur own info.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
But he and Lai later sent you back to your room

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mumusaphire: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

What of how he worked against his own blood sisters same father and mother and stopped her Senatorial candidacy and her Governorship ambition

That guy is a dangerous snake with fine face
prove it where his father cursed him and where. Many of u don't know what happened in the game of politics, or what happened in other state. What u don't know is, they split acn vote because they knew begore can win, so baba created okere party, as we always called it in kwara, while bukky remain pdp. Will female ever be governor in Ilorin? No. Because she cant lead from front in the mosque, which they value most. Then bukky brought him fatai, baba presented gbemi. Of all the campaign that year, bukky never say any foul things against his father or gbemi. When they won they election, baba and pikin came together, and they said fight has come to an end. Baba appointed like 8 commissioners. So tell me where u got ur own info.. Also, get ur facts right, they not the same mother. Stop online news and mislead people with what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Bro, if I talk now you go begin cry. Who got the last and permanent laugh till today?

Maybe the video below can remind you of the reality that played out and not the fantasy you host in your head about this and that 'dealing' with Tinubu.

Try and be objective, plus show some integrity, even against those you hate, and you'd be okay. We all knlw how the Tinubu and Saraki face-off ended. No one can spin what we all witnessed in 2019. I.e the total deconstruction of Saraki.

After PDP primaries, I know Saraki does not stsnd a chance of winning, you will appreciate that Tinubu has finished your Kwara 'hero' permanently.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mumusaphire: 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
Blazeexperience:
SMH, they exposed you saraki

All your atrocities are on the blogs
So blogs are court of law. What happened to all charges against him by federal government till supreme court, who won? Stop all this media trials of a thing.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 5:23pm On May 11, 2022
Same Saraki wey Tinubu boys defeat and sent out of Ilorin grin

6 Likes

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Pastorsmile: 5:23pm On May 11, 2022
Can you imagine a politician campaign slogan?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
prove it where his father cursed him and where. Many of u don't know what happened in the game of politics, or what happened in other state. What u don't know is, they split acn vote because they knew begore can win, so baba created okere party, as we always called it in kwara, while bukky remain pdp. Will female ever be governor in Ilorin? No. Because she cant lead from front in the mosque, which they value most. Then bukky brought him fatai, baba presented gbemi. Of all the campaign that year, bukky never say any foul things against his father or gbemi. When they won they election, baba and pikin came together, and they said fight has come to an end. Baba appointed like 8 commissioners. So tell me where u got ur own info.. Also, get ur facts right, they not the same mother. Stop online news and mislead people with what u don't know.

Where in my comment did I tell you or anyone his father cursed him

I said he worked against his sister's senatorial candidacy and Governorship aspirantion which you also didn't deny
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:26pm On May 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, if I talk now you go begin cry. Who got the last and permanent laugh till today?

Maybe the video below can remind you of the reality that played out and not the fantasy you host in your head about this and that 'dealing' with Tinubu.

Try and be objective, plus show some integrity, even against those you hate, and you'd be okay. We all knlw how the Tinubu and Saraki face-off ended. No one can spin what we all witnessed in 2019. I.e the total deconstruction of Saraki.

After PDP primaries, I know Saraki does not stsnd a chance of winning, you will appreciate that Tinubu has finished your Kwara 'hero' permanently.

Yawn..
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mumusaphire: 5:29pm On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Where in my comment did I tell you or anyone his father cursed him

I said he worked against his sister's senatorial candidacy and Governorship aspirantion which you also didn't deny
and from what I sent u, u can pick some info, where I said nobody betrayed each other. Was a game plan to defeat dele begore that year.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:29pm On May 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:

No Dey follow Tinubu urchins Dey argue .. dia Brain dey dia nose

They have idea on everything but know nothing drag them to explain.. Dey go begin run around with saying anything

Dey live propaganda.. once dia media carry an .. Na true

They careless ..
and will ignorantly refer you to their media

Na why I Dey tell them say Tinubu Must contest make their eyes clear

Think say Na noise
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by amp01(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

When did his father died?
Is it after 2015?
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Yawn..

Thank god normal Asgard73, with thick skin, is back. On a serious note though, why is Saraki no longer senate President?

Give me the name of an individual or individuals you think ensured the takedown of 'Oloye'. Lol.

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Tomilola360: 5:37pm On May 11, 2022
guys let's vote saraki. yeebos dont deserve presidency.

fucking ass lickers grin grin grin
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by espn(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu don suffer, as him de crush people for Lagos, na so them the crush am for Abuja.

Saraki start the Crushing, him Alimi brother Buhari wan finish the crushing this month.
check d comment below...THE HOMELESS GODFATHER AKA SARAKI...E GO CHOP AM 2023... NOTE: WE ARE SET TO MAKE HIM TOTALLY IRRELEVANT...

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by rajiedreez: 5:44pm On May 11, 2022
grin
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Mynd44:

They are calling animals with horns, the snail is talking
Hahahaha!

Mynd44 why you wicked like this nah?
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Ebubu3: 5:48pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
And Tinubu make you homeless politically even in Kwara....you backstabbed your party now you are running from pillar to post.....the party candidates you claimed to defeat are now in the post ...Senate President and Speaker as the party planned it before you came in as traitor
the Senate President is now contesting against Tinubu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water / Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.