Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu (21814 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Jostoman: 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
Mynd44:
And after that election, you have not won any election since.

PDP Presidential primaries 2018: 317 votes
Kawar Central Senatorial District 2019: Lost all local governments
he lost the election with the help of soldiers, DSS, police and thug they did not even hide it when they transfer former CSO to Tinubu to kwara as the new commissioner of police few days to election .
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2022
Imagine Sàràkí that Abdul-Rahman make irrelevant in Kuara?

And again, is he contesting against Tinubu already?

Why everyone wan use Tinubu cruise?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by kingamaa(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
Joker.

We don hear

Next
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Midemi1: 6:24pm On May 11, 2022
Jostoman:
he lost the election with the help of soldiers, DSS, police and thug they did not even hide it when they transfer former CSO to Tinubu to kwara as the new commissioner of police few days to election .

You are a big liar..otoge was a big movement that voted out all PDP candidates out of power. Am from kwara state, irepodun local govt precisely.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Godispeace: 6:29pm On May 11, 2022
fool , u can swallow any banana throw at you as long as its against Tinubu , may while IPOB/ESN govt in your useless and cursed SE is killing you fools like cockroach. that did not bother u, shameless ediot !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
alsudan:
Thiefnibu don suffer, as him de crush people for Lagos, na so them the crush am for Abuja.

Saraki start the Crushing, him Alimi brother Buhari wan finish the crushing this month.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Myexdisturbs: 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President
Why didn't the imaginary curse prevent him from being the senate president first.mumu
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
And Tinubu make you homeless politically even in Kwara....you backstabbed your party now you are running from pillar to post.....the party candidates you claimed to defeat are now in the post ...Senate President and Speaker as the party planned it before you came in as traitor

Saraki has no credibility at all to be President.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Pappyxar: 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
Midemi1:

You are a big liar.. otoge was a big movement that voted out all PDP candidates out of power. Am from kwara state, irepodun local govt precisely.

You are the big liar here, why was tinubu puppet transferred to kwara state to head the police few days to the election.
Otoge didn't remove saraki, daylight robbery, ballot snatching and APC rigging did, well its a game both parties knows how to play but trust me if Saraki want to reclaim that sit in 2019 he will, point one place where PDP caused issues during the elections, but countless of places where APC urchins distrupted the polls or do you want proves.
2019 election was one of the elections in kwara state where PDP acted maturely..

What has your current governor or the otoge movement brought as development to your state, mention just 3.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
He used PMB kindhearted to achieve his senate President position in the upper chamber then. Why didn't he used that same game to win his PDP primary then? Rather to continue with the same game for second term as the senate President...
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Pappyxar: 6:38pm On May 11, 2022
Kdon2:

Saraki has no credibility at all to be President.

Saraki was the best governer in Nigeria during his tenure as a governor and he had one of the best senates Nigeria ever had.

which credibility should we talk about again, him stealing funds or diverting government properties right?
He has been in pdp for almost 4 years now, why hasn't apc probed him yet, or why did the court ask that his seized properties be released back to him..

Maybe you explain what credibility mean.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Cajal(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Saraki played APC game then
And HE WAS DISGRACED IN KWARA

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Corporate2020: 6:54pm On May 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Saraki played APC game then

And he lost eery single elective position in Kwara State except just one seat at the State Assembly that the Court awarded to his caucus. Now he has been stripped nakked. It makes no sense.

The PDP Primary is between Saraki and other PDP presidential aspirants. Tinubu is not contesting the PDP, so, why is Tinubu name in Saraki's campaign to PDP delegates.

The reason is obvious, Tinubu was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
prove it where his father cursed him and where. Many of u don't know what happened in the game of politics, or what happened in other state. What u don't know is, they split acn vote because they knew begore can win, so baba created okere party, as we always called it in kwara, while bukky remain pdp. Will female ever be governor in Ilorin? No. Because she cant lead from front in the mosque, which they value most. Then bukky brought him fatai, baba presented gbemi. Of all the campaign that year, bukky never say any foul things against his father or gbemi. When they won they election, baba and pikin came together, and they said fight has come to an end. Baba appointed like 8 commissioners. So tell me where u got ur own info.. Also, get ur facts right, they not the same mother. Stop online news and mislead people with what u don't know.

You are politically obtuse. I don't know where you get all this your cooked up story from. Haba!
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Diligence: 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
B.Saraki has always bn smart and ahead ahead...Lest I forget: like dad like son...
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Adexxi(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2022
You self be olodo, to remove saraki hands in Kwara not just started 2019, it being there for so long beacause his father Baba Saraki was ruling Kwara on a proxy , they turned the state to family matter.

Go to Offa, Omu Aran, they are always there to oppose Saraki dominance. It even require Saraki kid sister, Toyin Saraki to defeat his brother which she had a long time ego for his brother because he desolate her governorship ambition even again the wish of their father .

It was him Saraki that made possible for another family to given that state because his father was so desperate to install Gbemi as the next Governor.

When will Otoge sweep Tinubu in lagos I learnt he had been pocketing Lagos for ages? undecided
Dsalvo:

Olodo. Who removed Saraki from official politics totally?

The Senate Presidency Saraki boasts he won, who removed him from the same position and rendered him a nonentity in Nigerian politics?

Anything said against Tinubu you mumus will just jubilate without thinking. Jagaban is Saraki's master and nemesis.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 7:05pm On May 11, 2022
espn:
check d comment below...THE HOMELESS GODFATHER AKA SARAKI...E GO CHOP AM 2023... NOTE: WE ARE SET TO MAKE HIM TOTALLY IRRELEVANT...

He is totally crushed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by sucess001(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
And Tinubu make you homeless politically even in Kwara....you backstabbed your party now you are running from pillar to post.....the party candidates you claimed to defeat are now in the post ...Senate President and Speaker as the party planned it before you came in as traitor

Lol. Yet Tinubu will never occupy an office as high as Saraki did
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 7:21pm On May 11, 2022
Pappyxar:

Saraki was the best governer in Nigeria during his tenure as a governor and he had one of the best senates Nigeria ever had.

which credibility should we talk about again, him stealing funds or diverting government properties right?
He has been in pdp for almost 4 years now, why hasn't apc probed him yet, or why did the court ask that his seized properties be released back to him..

Maybe you explain what credibility mean.

You trying to hold on to straws. You and I know saraki antecedent in kwara. How can you even call saraki best governor in his time. Tinubu outshine anyone in performance during his time as governor so much that his legacies were even replicated even in kwara and everywhere across Nigeria. Besides his senate sponsored the most foolish bills that almost threw the country into crises. It was his senate that introduced controversial frivolous bill that sought to gag Nigerians from speaking up or express their views without intimidations. It was his senate that muted the ridiculous idea of immunity for senators. That's to mention a few of the sacrilege committed in his time as senate president if not for Nigerians uproar we would have been in a
deeper mess by now. Infact Lai Mohammed took the attempt to gag freedom of expression from where saraki stopped.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 7:22pm On May 11, 2022
Midemi1:

You are a big liar..otoge was a big movement that voted out all PDP candidates out of power. Am from kwara state, irepodun local govt precisely.

Gbam. The gods have spoken.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
Pappyxar:

You are the big liar here, why was tinubu puppet transferred to kwara state to head the police few days to the election.
Otoge didn't remove saraki, daylight robbery, ballot snatching and APC rigging did, well its a game both parties knows how to play but trust me if Saraki want to reclaim that sit in 2019 he will, point one place where PDP caused issues during the elections, but countless of places where APC urchins distrupted the polls or do you want proves.
2019 election was one of the elections in kwara state where PDP acted maturely..

What has your current governor or the otoge movement brought as development to your state, mention just 3.

You no dey shame sef!

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
sucess001:

Lol. Yet Tinubu will never occupy an office as high as Saraki did

But he is crying about tinubu now!

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
Go to Kwara and see the rate of defection from the apc. Then you'd know that your comment doesn't hold water. How far with his ikoyi property which tinubu sponsored the judiciary to seize...did he succeed? The otoge revolution is now having another turn on the people of Kwara . No more saraki stipends to the old people. All taxes are now being collected by alpha beta and siphoned to lagos through Tinubu's financial pipeline. They'd learn the harder way. Nigeria fared better with saraki as a senate president with the number of bills passed and reckless borrowing stopped. Now, its become free for all.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Bbbw: 7:51pm On May 11, 2022
Jokers
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by plouchea24: 7:59pm On May 11, 2022
Useless leaders everywhere. A whole medical Doctor! Like Sowore like Saraki. How come he knows that Tinubu will be the one to emerge at the election that is yet to be conducted??
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by plouchea24: 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
What kind of leaders are we breeding is country? Hear Saraki A whole medical Doctor! Like Sowore like Saraki. How come he knows that Tinubu will be the one to emerge at the election that is yet to be conducted??
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by SweetVibe: 8:37pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President
Mumu....but the curse didn't stop him from becoming senate president in 2015 right?
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Bamzyriches451: 8:40pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!
Saraki the smart politician, if not that I support SE presidency he would have been my preferred candidate
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
Sarathief omo agoro lagbaji otoge has retired Mr 316 votes grin grin grin

Tinubu no be ur mate Sha

Nigeria politics nah scam

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Dchampion65: 9:15pm On May 11, 2022
I don't understand his submission.

What took place in the house was not against Tinubu as a contestant.

All I know is that he, tinubu, had the joker card that kept you away from corridor of powers both in state and federal.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by BabaO2: 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailytimesng.com/i-defeated-tinubu-to-emerge-as-senate-president-saraki-reveals/
Oga you regret it. That your mischievous action cost you more loses than gains, you lost all, including your invincibility in kwara state politics. You would have wished not to be senate president
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Honourable1901(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:

Don't mind the idiot a whole senate president who couldn't get reelected

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by omokab: 10:59pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
you are minding a thief that can't win primary election in PDP. Very soon the Hausa and Fulani's will start telling him that he's not from them he belongs to Yoruba This is what they told him in 2011 and told his father too when both are contesting primary election.
By the way who won last?
You that outsmart tinubu to become the senate president while tinubu is not in the senate or you that lost everything in kwara when tinubu dealt with you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.