Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu (21815 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by pfadom: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
Short cut to the senate President.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by autonomous22: 11:54pm On May 11, 2022
uote author=christistruth01 post=112733262]

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President [/quote]

Wetin dis one dey talk... Who removed saraki ad senate president?
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Midemi1: 11:56pm On May 11, 2022
Pappyxar:

You are the big liar here, why was tinubu puppet transferred to kwara state to head the police few days to the election.
Otoge didn't remove saraki, daylight robbery, ballot snatching and APC rigging did, well its a game both parties knows how to play but trust me if Saraki want to reclaim that sit in 2019 he will, point one place where PDP caused issues during the elections, but countless of places where APC urchins distrupted the polls or do you want proves.
2019 election was one of the elections in kwara state where PDP acted maturely..

What has your current governor or the otoge movement brought as development to your state, mention just 3.

Take it or leave otoge in kwara state swept off all elective post in kwara state election 2019 even saraki and his candidates could not utter a word. Even bolaji Abdullahi and the rest knew that otoge movement was very strong, Saraki would have gone to tribunal if he was illegally voted out, I don't where you got your information from.
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by DSoj(m): 3:59am On May 12, 2022
Tunubu vs Everybody
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Pappyxar: 7:10am On May 12, 2022
Kdon2:

You trying to hold on to straws. You and I know saraki antecedent in kwara. How can you even call saraki best governor in his time. Tinubu outshine anyone in performance during his time as governor so much that his legacies were even replicated even in kwara and everywhere across Nigeria. Besides his senate sponsored the most foolish bills that almost threw the country into crises. It was his senate that introduced controversial frivolous bill that sought to gag Nigerians from speaking up or express their views without intimidations. It was his senate that muted the ridiculous idea of immunity for senators. That's to mention a few of the sacrilege committed in his time as senate president if not for Nigerians uproar we would have been in a
deeper mess by now. Infact Lai Mohammed took the attempt to gag freedom of expression from where saraki stopped.

i don't need the long words with you, that's his profile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Pappyxar: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
Midemi1:

Take it or leave otoge in kwara state swept off all elective post in kwara state election 2019 even saraki and his candidates could not utter a word. Even bolaji Abdullahi and the rest knew that otoge movement was very strong, Saraki would have gone to tribunal if he was illegally voted out, I don't where you got your information from.

You mean a tribunal held and controlled by the cabals or what?
Otoge movement did nothing to saraki or pdp, that's the truth you people don't want to hear.

Otoge was a camouflage to the various atrocities that will be committed during the elections in kwara state, the movement was used to make you people believe the elections was won and widely voted by the people, i hope you got the numbers after the elections to truly know what played out...
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Christistruth00: 7:50am On May 12, 2022
autonomous22:

uote author=christistruth01 post=112733262]

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

Wetin dis one dey talk... Who removed saraki ad senate president?

How did he loose his Senate Seat
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Kdon2: 10:11am On May 12, 2022
Pappyxar:

i don't need the long words with you, that's his profile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

I m not going to read your image laundering profile. I m a Nigeria and I know what goes on around me without anyone trying to mess with my knowledge. Besides you didn't deny my submission either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.