Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? (3580 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by hfinest1(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2022
So, I have this babe, or had (I don't even know if we're still together sef), but anyways, she's really uptight and very much into her religious beliefs like say na private jet customised by angels she wan use go heaven, while the rest of us go take public transport, but that's not my problem sha, me I've sha loosened her inhibitions to an extent. At least, she's given me heads on a steady whenever I want it and we make out a lot and i play with her b**bs and assnal through her clothes.

Now here's the issue;

The first time I wanted to try getting laid with her, my efforts was badly frustrated. How?
Well, I took off the gown she was wearing, in a haste (we were both hot af), then I met a black tight and a black tube-like strapless singlet. I took those off also. Then next obstacle was a swimming trunk kinda underwear. The type that runs from top (like a singlet) till down and ends between the legs (like panties). Okay, I was still patient small, as I slowly removed this one again. By now, my junior was already deflating cos of the stress of removing all those layers upon layers of protective devices. After the swimming trunk underwear was off, I met a black bra and white grandma panties that have slack like okrika cloth. Omo, that was where I lost it. I lost the mood, I lost my hard on completely. I just wore my clothes back and told her to dress up. Even booby I was handling before no hungry me to touch again. She dressed then we had a chat about how she's choking her veegee area and how unhealthy it is. She said that's how she dresses and she's comfortable. Okay!
Another day, we got down again, same issue occurred. After that day, I just bone am say no need trying again. I'll manage the occasional blow jobs. Actually, we've not seen again since the last time. Abeg I hate stress. Better I look for another willing mark than stress myself to remove dozen layers of cloth just becuse I want to straff.

I'm thinking, is it possible to still get back together with her and convince her to stop dressing that way and loosen up a bit more? Or I should just let her go and get a better mark as I decided to do?

What's your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by God1000(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2022
She's giving you Mouth Action
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2022
so you are saying that after taking her clothes and her being ready to be mounted, you didnt have an erection again? and thats "her" problem?!?!?

here is the solution to your problem: next time, TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF WHILE SHE IS PLAYING YOUR "FLUTE"....or ASK THE BABE TO TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING...et voila!
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Speaklove: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND .

Galatians 5:19,21
[19]Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
[21]envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Why do you want to trade your eternal destiny for a momentarily pleasure my friend ?
You are lucky you didnt get the chance to do that evil .
God is calling you to forsake that way of life and embrace righteousness .

Have mercy on us ho lord in this generation for we have sinned greatly and unashamed ,unrepentant and discerning .

Please forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us .

14 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
Speaklove:
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND .

Galatians 5:19,21
[19]Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
[21]envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Why do you want to trade your eternal destiny for a momentarily pleasure my friend ?
You are lucky you didnt get the chance to do that evil .
God is calling you to forsake that way of life and embrace righteousness .

Have mercy on us ho lord in this generation for we have sinned greatly and unashamed ,unrepentant and discerning .

Please forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us .
Abeg I no wan confess jesus as saviour. Satan na my padi,me and him dey club for hell every weekend. Him don tell me say when I die,na everyday clubbing for hell.
While you go dey heaven dey sing boring songs,me and satan go fvck,smoke,drink all day long because you no fit sick again. Omo na won that life. Even tonto dike and nicki minaj go dey give us different styles. Heaven is so boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by MAGG0T(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
embarassed

with all those layers in form of cloth she puts on..

I can imagine how your girls toto go de smell..

The stench go be that of gun powder

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Speaklove: 7:25pm On May 11, 2022
ifyken:

Abeg I no wan confess jesus as saviour. Satan na my padi,me and him dey club for hell every weekend. Him don tell me say when I die,na everyday clubbing for hell.
While you go dey heaven dey sing boring songs,me and satan go fvck,smoke,drink all day long because you no fit sick again. Omo na won that life. Even tonto dike and nicki minaj go dey give us different styles. Heaven is so boring.

Yeah !
Of course
Heaven must be boring to all who chose to remain in sin because only the righteous dwells there .
And hell is surely pleasurable for those who call tormenting their souls pleasure .
There would surely be enough pleasure indeed for the wicked who call toture pleasure in hell .
And many wicked souls are already enjoying there just that they don't have the opportunity to come back and tell how sweet it is to burn in hell .
It is Has sweet as taking your bathe in flames and drinking tea made of acid .

Revelation 18:7
[7]In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’

Repent still and give your heart to God your marker .
He still give you chance to change that's why your still alive .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by JOACHINpedro: 7:33pm On May 11, 2022
Issues much
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by posty56: 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
f
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by tayo60(f): 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
ifyken:

When you are dead, all what you said up here is just fallasy. There is no such in hell!
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by BigYash: 8:13pm On May 11, 2022
ifyken:

You comot cloth finish, u no fit do anything. You come here dey make noise. Devil go too flog you for that una hell,for this fuckup so..

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by hfinest1(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2022
ifyken:

this you? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by galadima77(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2022
Marry her and she'd come to your room unclad, no stress!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 11, 2022
E be like say you never ready to 4uck that pussy. So far say the pussy no dey smell bad, u suppose run am. Na average naija gal way of dressing be that. They go dey guide the pussy with so many underwears. Their undressing go be like say person dey peel onion layers. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2022
Is she your WIFE? If no? Leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by danijesus(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
ifyken:

foolish talk!
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Whizzy080(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2022
hfinest1:
So, I have this babe, or had (I don't even know if we're still together sef), but anyways, she's really uptight and very much into her religious beliefs like say na private jet customised by angels she wan use go heaven, while the rest of us go take public transport, but that's not my problem sha, me I've sha loosened her inhibitions to an extent. At least, she's given me heads on a steady whenever I want it and we make out a lot and i play with her b**bs and assnal through her clothes.

Now here's the issue;

The first time I wanted to try getting laid with her, my efforts was badly frustrated. How?
Well, I took off the gown she was wearing, in a haste (we were both hot af), then I met a black tight and a black tube-like strapless singlet. I took those off also. Then next obstacle was a swimming trunk kinda underwear. The type that runs from top (like a singlet) till down and ends between the legs (like panties). Okay, I was still patient small, as I slowly removed this one again. By now, my junior was already deflating cos of the stress of removing all those layers upon layers of protective devices. After the swimming trunk underwear was off, I met a black bra and white grandma panties that have slack like okrika cloth. Omo, that was where I lost it. I lost the mood, I lost my hard on completely. I just wore my clothes back and told her to dress up. Even booby I was handling before no hungry me to touch again. She dressed then we had a chat about how she's choking her veegee area and how unhealthy it is. She said that's how she dresses and she's comfortable. Okay!
Another day, we got down again, same issue occurred. After that day, I just bone am say no need trying again. I'll manage the occasional blow jobs. Actually, we've not seen again since the last time. Abeg I hate stress. Better I look for another willing mark than stress myself to remove dozen layers of cloth just becuse I want to straff.

I'm thinking, is it possible to still get back together with her and convince her to stop dressing that way and loosen up a bit more? Or I should just let her go and get a better mark as I decided to do?

What's your opinion?
you be 2 minutes man 4get, no be kn@ck hungry u. How can u loose erection while unveiling ur holy ground n she no even drag seff
Na spider man suit she wear? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:25am On May 12, 2022
Whizzy080:
you be 2 minutes man 4get, no be kn@ck hungry u. How can u loose erection while unveiling ur holy ground n she no even drag seff
Na spider man suit she wear? grin

Even spiderman suit easy to pull off sef.
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Izprince(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2022
Op you are suffering from erectile dysfunction... How ur pimpim go loose stands just because of few layers... Even if the undies reach 30... A complete man will be able to do his manly duties irrespective of the obstacles... Op u need watermelon and data.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by bigjackass: 7:12am On May 12, 2022
Get a new girl ffs !
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Nonexisting: 7:17am On May 12, 2022
Continue enjoying Mouth Gig until you meet a vaginarian that suffers from epilepsy and she bites off your dick.
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Figger(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2022
ifyken:

may the Lord have mercy on u.
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by EmzyT: 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Realchi: 9:31am On May 12, 2022
Get her the kind of underwear you would like to see her in.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by laivwire(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so you are saying that after taking her clothes and her being ready to be mounted, you didnt have an erection again? and thats "her" problem?!?!?

here is the solution to your problem: next time, TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF WHILE SHE IS PLAYING YOUR "FLUTE"....or ASK THE BABE TO TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING...et voila!
Thank you, I wonder who's got time to be taking clothes off piece by piece or wasting time haggling a girl on why she's resisting or slowing things down especially in this era of rape accusations.

Tell her to get them clothes off while you take yours off as well. Guys should learn and talk and do with their chest for Pete's sake.

The odor from such multiple layers of clothing under this tropical climate is enough to turn any n*gga off from clothes layer one.
Sheesh.
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Generalwoodz(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2022
Really? Patience is the only thing you needed but you allowed your emotions get a better part of you.

Fix a meeting in your calendar.

When she comes, thou she wears 200 clothes, take your time to off those mountain of clothes. Just do it.

See her as a boiled egg.

Before you eat, you must patiently remove shells

1 Like

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by DaInferno(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
hfinest1:

Now here's the issue;

What's your opinion?
if it bothers you so much...

Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 12, 2022
You won chop and run.I like the way she dresses.
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Gee64: 4:26pm On May 12, 2022
You for shift everything go one side and glide in jare.
But wait oh...no odour emanating?
Re: My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 12, 2022
End Time Children

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Bought A Brand New Car For Me (photo) / Deborah Paul - Enenche Traditional Marriage: Twitter Users Reacts / What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.