Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin (47454 Views)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lexy2014: 12:08pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i already reply your question is an achievement since you don't have anybody so far in present and past government done so before is an achievement.

How's it an achievement? How does my having or not having anybody in govt who has done so an achievement? Does the constitution require that I have anybody in govt who has carried stranded passengers on the road?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi is really spending money on media and online campaign

Obi Media Crew OMC
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by my3name(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
Peter obi or nothing
Nigeria shall rise again
We all must unite and vote
To make it work
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lereinter(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
Som497:
I'm not surprised you are as foolish as your parents, even more foolish. What do you expect him to do about the kidnapped ppl as per president wey him be bah. Aturu nwuru anwu. Ekwensu. You go die like a fowl and if your parents are still alive they will die likewise too. If they are dead they won't rest in their useless grave. Idiot

Same for you and your family
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by anonymuz(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2022
perez100:
If you really want Nigeria to be great, Peter Obi is the answer. It's not by tribes or regions. This time, we will go beyond tribes to elect the best President in Nigeria history. Peter Obi is the man. No Governor from 1999 till date will match Peter Obi"s record considering the allocations and revenue tha itt came to Anambra State. He is 100% corruption free. If you are not Peter Obi, you cannot be like Peter Obi. He is so humble. He does not pretend- it's in him.

God has again answered our prayers in Peter Obi. We have to choose either to accept the answered prayer or reject it again.

It's good to reward and appreciate leaders who have proven themselves in the past. This will make our politicians realize that giving us back our looted fund cannot win elections for them.
if this man didn't emerger as a candidate of pdp, that mean Nigeria is on the verge of total collapse.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by goodheart01: 12:32pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Old and dying Tinubu kwa?? Guy are u stupid or learning to be stupid?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lereinter(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
macrodata:
What political office is he holding?

Have you asked your elected officials these crucial questions?

Have sense, even if its a little bit.

In what capacity did he rescue the people he rescued

He should do so for others

Ipob/Ibo senseless
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lereinter(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2022
Henz81:
Take a chill pill, son. Why asking the right questions at the wrong time? Better use your brain well.

Tell Ibo/ipob to use their brains first
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lereinter(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
Beniyke1:
He is not the commander in Chief of your nations Armand forces neither is he the minister of defense nor the confused security agencies. C’mon dude, like we’re your really asking him all that? Some humans and daft brains shaaa

The one mentioned that he rescued, in what capacity did he rescue them

Ibo/ipob daft
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Asianjollof007: 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
What is my business if you are a Yoruba or not?

If you had brain, you will know anybody can support anybody in democracy. I won't be wasting my time with a dumb person like you again.

I know how to ignore dumbos like you.

I been think say you get sense, you are senseless as the person you are supporting. Olobuuku omo
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Judybash93(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

Even him no fit stand
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by ASPIREX: 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Den state agencies, jobs, and food on the table, but you are obsessed with Tinubu's self-interests?

When tens of thousands of LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT, and Rapid Response Squad workers collect paychecks and put food on the table, do you really think the food on the table is Tinubui's interest or when they pay rent and school fees?

The IGR you people make noise over employees and pay the salaries of the second largest public service employer in Nigeria, they build and commission projects that the rest of Nigerians can not even dream of.

....but you people still want us to vote for an habitual liar with zero meaningful achievements as a public official.

Tinubu created jobs with his money and influence, he did not park his money, millions of dollars in secrete Pandora foreign account, the man is so unpatriotic that he's not paying taxes on the money he stashed away, we pay for the roads and bridges that lying man travel on.

Funny how you people discount other people's achievements in favor of the lying Pandora man instead of listing his achievements for us to compare.

Please, face your Pandora master and let other people face their candidates, it's called democracy, something that's still foreign and unknown to many of you.

With the quality of your expression one would expect a more refined approach in campaigning for your candidate.

In the final analysis I think what Nigerians really want is someone who can rescue the state from the precipice where we have been for many years.

As our country evolves the quality of candidates vying for various public positions have significantly improved. For the first time we can actually see candidates with a shining antecedence seeking to lead our country. Peter Obi, Yemi Osinbajo, Akinwunmi Adeshina, Asiwaju, Umahi to mention a few and they cut through religious and political leanings.

We should consider ourselves lucky and thus focus on the main issue which is choosing the best candidate among them. Your argument in favour of Asiwaju is quite in place. His antecedence especially as Lagos CEO speaks volumes (never mind what his ultimate motives may have been). Ultimately,Lagos and indeed the country benefitted from the various innovations he brought about during his 8 year stint.

However one thing you cannot fault is the fact that age has taken a toll on the indefatigable Asiwaju. He is now a shadow of his old self. There is absolutely no way he can perform at his best as President of this country (moreso with our prevailing circumstances). Perhaps 10years ago he may have been a perfect fit.

At the moment, PYO presidency wouldn't be a bad deal. He is young and to a large extent somewhat experienced.

Peter Obi would however be a better deal. He has the antecedence that is verifiable, his simplicity coupled with his penchant for accountability and frugality both in personal and public expenditure.

Chronologically, age is also to his advantage.

Finally, it would be nice to assuage our Eastern compatriots with the Presidency which would be a major salve in the healing process of this land.

Whatever we do, let's make our choice based on an objective appraisal and most importantly we need to desist from name calling and outright display of disdain for all candidates.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
lexy2014:

How's it an achievement? How does my having or not having anybody in govt who has done so an achievement? Does the constitution require that I have anybody in govt who has carried stranded passengers on the road?
read properly please i said do you any past or present leader who has exhibit this kinda of thing after leaving governance cheesy with proof mention one person with evidence
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Asianjollof007: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
onuman:

It's only backward evers and forward nevers of Nigeria who can prefer Tinubu or Atiku to Obi as president of Nigeria in the 21st century.

walahi, some nigerians no get sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is really spending money on media and online campaign

Obi Media Crew OMC
lies dude has not brought out any penny unless his flight ticket for himself and Aids nothing more okey last meeting with PDP Chairman he host them nothing more in a particular group raised 18million on there own for a particular project for his seek igbos are spending so is yorubas when he wins primary election i expect Tinubu to win too so we can see hafa Tinubu money can go because even with the billions in APC pose
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Spherical77(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
peter obi will defeat him come 2023 go and do ur research very well u will see it
lol, i should do a research on Peter Obi defeating Tinubu in this same country? Like you believe any igbo person can floor Tinubu in a contest? Then i should do a research on it?
Did you listen to yourself while saying this?

I should do a research on Obi defeating Tinubu?

This is so weird seriously grin grin

What even makes you think PDP will open their eyes and handover Obi the ticket in an open contest? Like those northern delegates will gladly queue behind Obi? As per wetin biko? As per him juju or the excess money wey him get? Abi na as per he's holier than thou

Seriously i don't get grin grin

If you must know, Obi will not get even the VP slot this time around.

Screenshot this and refer back to me after the convention
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Chrismania100: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Stop Educating Afonji whose mind has been clouded by tribalism and hatred over igbos & busy shouting pandova up & down.They can never see any good thing from igbos.Their Tinubu who they have been campaigning for, brought this calamity and hardship to teaming Nigerians,through their croock repackaging of Buhari saddest.When we warned them,they called us 5%.If it had been an igbo man who brought this Buhari,heaven would have fell by now.It pains me how myopia and blinded eyes they turned now forgetting they followed campaign for this vegetable called Buhari to us

perez100:
If you really want Nigeria to be great, Peter Obi is the answer. It's not by tribes or regions. This time, we will go beyond tribes to elect the best President in Nigeria history. Peter Obi is the man. No Governor from 1999 till date will match Peter Obi"s record considering the allocations and revenue that came to Anambra State. He is 100% corruption free. If you are not Peter Obi, you cannot be like Peter Obi. He is so humble. He does not pretend- it's in him.

God has again answered our prayers in Peter Obi. We have to choose either to accept the answered prayer or reject it again.

It's good to reward and appreciate leaders who have proven themselves in the past. This will make our politicians realize that giving us back our looted fund cannot win elections for them.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 12, 2022
Spherical77:
lol, i should do a research on Peter Obi defeating Tinubu in this same country? Like you believe any igbo person can floor Tinubu in a contest? Then i should do a research on it?
Did you listen to yourself while saying this?

I should do a research on Obi defeating Tinubu?

This is so weird seriously grin grin

What even makes you think PDP will open their eyes and handover Obi the ticket in an open contest? Like those northern delegates will gladly queue behind Obi? As per wetin biko? As per him juju or the excess money wey him get? Abi na as per he's holier than thou

Seriously i don't get grin grin

If you must know, Obi will not get even the VP slot this time around.

Screenshot this and refer back to me after the convention
lets be watching!!! Sabi u say b4 he can't buy presidential form he bought it una say his not capable to even gather people now obi is pulling million people and the funny thing he has not spend any shishi oh yet to start with..let's be watching
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Menace2Society(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2022
my3name:
Peter obi or nothing
Nigeria shall rise again
We all must unite and vote
To make it work
No Biafla or death again
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by ufotunang: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
This is the type of president nigeria needs....caring, kind and humble ...let vote for him
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Parachoko: 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I been think say you get sense, you are senseless as the person you are supporting. Olobuuku omo
If you had brain, you would have known this is democracy and everybody has the right to support whoever they dim fit.

You're not smart enough, so you will never understand what democracy means.

I do not even want ignorant nuisance like you to be quoting me so you can fvck off with your useless opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lexy2014: 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
read properly please i said do you any past or present leader who has exhibit this kinda of thing after leaving governance cheesy with proof mention one person with evidence

The more reason why I asked u the following questions:

How is giving stranded passengers a ride an achievement? How does my having or not having anybody in govt who gave stranded passengers a ride make obis action an achievement? Does the constitution require that I have someone in govt who has given stranded passengers a ride?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Freerhyme1(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

Sha stand with 1 leg���
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Freerhyme1(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
Obi to the RESCUE���
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Hotice007: 1:30pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Naija politicians sha
Oga nothing like Nigeria politicians here. This happened last year. So unlike other politicians who make up such acts of care during campaign, peter obi is different and real. When he was a sitting governor, he did stuff like this. So don't make it sound as if this is a political strategy
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 12, 2022
lexy2014:

The more reason why I asked u the following questions:

How is giving stranded passengers a ride an achievement? How does my having or not having anybody in govt who gave stranded passengers a ride make obis action an achievement? Does the constitution require that I have someone in govt who has given stranded passengers a ride?
dude you keep asking the same question i already answered please so busy naw with people here okey
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Kuruptnigga: 1:48pm On May 12, 2022
lereinter:

What did he do about kidnapped students in North nigeria.

The Abuja train kidnapped victims what has he done to rescue them

What had he done about ipob killers

Minister self he won't get
Noo, peter obi go rescue the whole world. You don turn him to messiah na. Wawa
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Picardor2: 1:52pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Naija politicians sha
though this is a politician with a difference
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Asianjollof007: 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If you had brain, you would have known this is democracy and everybody has the right to support whoever they dim fit.

You're not smart enough, so you will never understand what democracy means.

I do not even want ignorant nuisance like you to be quoting me so you can fvck off with your useless opinion.

alaye, get lost.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by JOemmy(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2022
Will corrupt pdp delegates who are already pricing lands and cars in anticipation of the millions they will be getting from pdp presidential candidates give him their votes that's what matters. Obi is not ready to waste his billions to bribe anyone.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Transcriber: 2:11pm On May 12, 2022
tit:
I still don't want him
But he is far better than Tinubu
who do you want?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by sammirano: 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
If he is still alive by 2150. maybe he would stand a chance at the polls. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.