Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin (47456 Views)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by saintkel(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2022
perez100:

Jonathan cannot perform like Peter Obi. Jonathan is a good man but he is corrupt and he does not have the liver to say no to corruption.

Peter Obi will get ride of you if you are corrupt. Obi is far better than Jonathan. It was even Jonathan that begged him to join PDP because he saw that Peter Obi was a great leader and he wanted to make him Secretary to the Government of the Federation
Jonathan is not only good but a great man....pls don't call him corrupt again.....I love Peter Obi n I wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by 1876xa: 7:27am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
He mustn't take the glory of those innocent pupils
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2022
insults will be matched word for word...You can express views without insulting my whole tribe.
Diss obi personally..I dont care,as long as he's a politician, he's a thief to me...But insult igbos like this lasun,no retreat no surrender

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by sukkot: 8:58am On May 12, 2022
this Peter Obi can win the Presdency. it is a huge possibility. because it is a transitional phase for the country spiritually and under these spiritual paradigms of transition the igbo men are programmed to be president. for example Azikiwe during the transition from british rule and Aguiyi during the transition out of regional government

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Skillsnigeria: 8:59am On May 12, 2022
That's good and nice
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Oracleforce: 8:59am On May 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
When we narrate how Peter Obi's Convoy as a Governor normally pick & drop school children and stranded people at their various school & homes, people thought we were Lying

This captured incident � was last year.

Peter Obi was on his way from Enugu to meet up a meeting in Anambra last year when he came across an accident scene in Orji River Enugu state .
The vehicle involved was conveying 12 girls who are students of Government Girls College Izza Ngbo.

Obi Convoy stopped , pick those girls , reverse back and took them .
He handed them over to their parents one after the other .

God has sent us a saviour , let's not be stupid to demand for a Barnabas.

Don't forget...he can do it.for his.people...
Show us how.he has helped non-Igbo. peeople...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nonexisting: 8:59am On May 12, 2022
See Innoson vehicle he using. Senior man is a complete package for Nigeria. If we miss him in 2023, we may wait for another generation to get his kind again

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Oracleforce: 9:01am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Bola Tinubu mandate is on sinking ground...if you stand on it you will fall and die....

Every man standing on Bola Tinubu sinking mandate, fall down and die.....die....die....die....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by airsaylongcome: 9:01am On May 12, 2022
I stopped when I read “reverse back”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by OlawaleBammie: 9:02am On May 12, 2022
If only we can just vote for this man, not because of all these charades but i want to know if he wil do what his tribesmen are asking for... referendum!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by bmdmix14: 9:02am On May 12, 2022
Na obi now tinubu media influences money don finish
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

If you like stand on his prik dats ur business.. hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by onuman: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If no b ment, you will support your candidate and leave me to support mine.

Use your brain boy, this is democracy.

Know this and have peace of mind.

It's only backward evers and forward nevers of Nigeria who can prefer Tinubu or Atiku to Obi as president of Nigeria in the 21st century.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Oracleforce: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
this Peter Obi can win the Presdency. it is a huge possibility. because it is a transitional phase for the country spiritually and under these spiritual paradigms of transition the igbo men are programmed to be president. for example Azikiwe during the transition from british rule and Aguiyi during the transition out of regional government

See lies...because you want to. buttress your point

Keep deceiving yourself and your people...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by obembet(f): 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
This man is really different from Tinubu and others

That's why he resuce Igbo from unknown Gunmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by SOFTSKILL: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:

If no be ment or Tribalism , no sensible youths will campaign for Tinubu.

Like u want Tinubu to rule Nigeria after Buhari.
Your plan no go work

You have just displayed that tribalism, everybody should be entitled to his or her choice. You are promoting your tribesman and disparaging another person's tribesman, it wont work as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 9:04am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

Then I wish you PEE POO in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Zchi1052(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

Be truthful for once in your life...if not for your sake but for the sake of others...

Let's join hand to vote Peter Obi to save our dying legacy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

Corruption mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Parachoko: 9:05am On May 12, 2022
onuman:

It's only backward evers and forward nevers of Nigeria who can prefer Tinubu or Atiku as president of Nigeria in the 21st century.
Tinubu prove himself as the Governor of Lagos State. Base on his achievement as the Governor of Lagos State, I am fully supporting him.

Is a decision I have made and will stand by it.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by PrinceOfLagos: 9:05am On May 12, 2022
Peter obi i heard is a good man

I wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nyanmiridunce: 9:05am On May 12, 2022
Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Parachoko: 9:06am On May 12, 2022
Zchi1052:

Be truthful for once in your life...if not for your sake but for the sake of others...

Let's join hand to vote Peter Obi to save our dying legacy
Can you tell me the legacies of Obi in Anambra State?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by texazzpete(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2022
Nobody gives a damn about this.

We’re still waiting for him to explain his links to dreaded SARS people like James Nwafor and why he turned a blind eye to the atrocities committed by Awkuzu SARS.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:06am On May 12, 2022
He should find solution to IPOD issues too.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Justpd: 9:07am On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Naija politicians sha

Nigerians like you are one of the most unintelligent and daft people in the world.
If you have a little brain you should know he's not vying for any political post the time he did that.

How many of your fav politicians will do something like that?? Mugu
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by IceColdVeins(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's pencil-dick I Sit Gidigba

grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by StagethemTVee: 9:08am On May 12, 2022
Ma atiku be Barnabas?
SteveDGreat:
When we narrate how Peter Obi's Convoy as a Governor normally pick & drop school children and stranded people at their various school & homes, people thought we were Lying

This captured incident � was last year.

Peter Obi was on his way from Enugu to meet up a meeting in Anambra last year when he came across an accident scene in Orji River Enugu state .
The vehicle involved was conveying 12 girls who are students of Government Girls College Izza Ngbo.

Obi Convoy stopped , pick those girls , reverse back and took them .
He handed them over to their parents one after the other .

God has sent us a saviour , let's not be stupid to demand for a Barnabas.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by SHINJA: 9:08am On May 12, 2022
Will never vote an Igbo man

He can rule baifra

God bless southsouth and southwest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Henz81: 9:08am On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Always speak for yourself. Why not? Can Obi match Jagaban's records in IGR revolution, Transport, Health, waste management and transformational policies? Does Obi have Legacies like LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad which can be pointed to till today?

Come back when he can turn 600 million a month to over 7 billion monthly. Propaganda cannot change FACTS. *We know he left Anambra's IGR how he met it so do not try to bamboozle me with lies.
And yet Lagos top the list of states with the highest debt.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Osanoghodua1: 9:09am On May 12, 2022
Any youth campaigning for Tinubu will be chased off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.