Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6425 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 6:05pm On May 13, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
where have you seen God sending money into people account? I will send someone to bless you mysteriously.

Where have you seen God having account on nairaland? It seems some things are impossible for you cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 6:06pm On May 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Where have you seen God having account on nairaland? It seems some things are impossible for you cheesy cheesy
God does whatever he likes, that's why he's God cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 6:53pm On May 13, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
God does whatever he likes, that's why he's God cheesy

Your own god gives excuses when he something is impossible for him.

The only blessing I need is money in my aza.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 6:56pm On May 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Your own god gives excuses when he something is impossible for him.

The only blessing I need is money in my aza.
I have been giving excuses since my life.
From creating Satan who torment Christians and then giving them the excuse that they are responsible for my failed plans cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 12:21am On May 14, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I have been giving excuses since my life.
From creating Satan who torment Christians and then giving them the excuse that they are responsible for my failed plans cheesy

Sorry I can't associate with someone that failed. If you can't put money in my aza, then there are lots of other things you can't do.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 7:55am On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Sorry I can't associate with someone that failed. If you can't put money in my aza, then there are lots of other things you can't do.
You are already worshipping him irrespective. Thanks for agreeing that he's a failure

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You are already worshipping him irrespective. Thanks for agreeing that he's a failure
Prove that your not a failure by mysteriously putting money in my aza.
I thought you said you're the god, who's him now?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 9:32am On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Have you asked him for forgiveness?, maybe that’s why he is yet to answer your prayers.And if you can fast too it will help.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 9:35am On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

I'm a failure, That's why I am Jehovah. I always do not show up when needed cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm a failure, That's why I am Jehovah. I always do not show up when needed cheesy

No your not Jehovah. Your just a foolish empty athiest.
Jehovah the true God proved himself to be Jehovah.

What name did your father name you?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 6:36pm On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

No your not Jehovah. Your just a foolish empty athiest.
Jehovah the true God proved himself to be Jehovah.

What name did your father name you?
Prove that I'm not Jehovah

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 6:45pm On May 14, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Prove that I'm not Jehovah
Your what you are.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Your what you are.

He asked you a very good question but you're not answering him accordingly!

OK, let's go!
QUESTION:
What is the evidence that a God is the same as the JEHOVAH we are worshiping?
ANSWER:
Let all the nations assemble in one place, And let the peoples be gathered together. Who among them can tell this? Or can they cause us to hear the first things? Let them present their witnesses to prove themselves right, Or let them hear and say, ‘It is the truth!’”  “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” “I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God. Isaiah 43:9-12

So if any God (be it spirit or human) claims to be the same as the Jehovah (God of Abraham, God of Isaac and the God of Israel) let them present their WITNESSES! cheesy

My brother the only reason why all of them are talking about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES is because all their gods are DEAD {Psalms 115:4-8} so they can only see the one organization that's standing tall above all the others! Matthew 5:14 compare to Isaiah 2:2 smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 7:47pm On May 14, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 7:50pm On May 14, 2022
Maynman:
cheesy
Your claim is not true.
Ask a JW near you for more detailed information.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Your claim is not true.
Ask a JW near you for more detailed information.

It can’t be true to a JW aka fallen watcher cheesy
Hope you are obeying the 8 leaders in the watchtower very well?

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
Maynman:

Hope you are obeying the leaders in the watchtower very well?
Maynman quote:
"This is all backed up by measuring the corridor of the Great Pyramid of Giza..."

Your claim is NOT true.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Maynman:

Hope you are obeying the leaders in the watchtower very well?
Deluded atheist cum apostate twisting & mocking the holy scriptures..

TuEH !!!!!!
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Maynman quote:
"This is all backed up by measuring the corridor of the Great Pyramid of Giza..."

Your claim is NOT true.

Hope you are obeying the 8 leaders/representatives in the organization?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 8:10pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Deluded atheist cum apostate twisting & mocking the holy scriptures..

TuEH !!!!!!

Slave to the masters in watchtower, Listen to your advice, do you even believe in Jesus?
Don’t you guys use special Bible from watchtower?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 8:49pm On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Your what you are.
I'm Jehovah

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He asked you a very good question but you're not answering him accordingly!

OK, let's go!
QUESTION:
What is the evidence that a God is the same as the JEHOVAH we are worshiping?
Max, this is the main issue with Jehovah Witness. You can write "a god" but not "a God". The two have different meanings in English. This grammatical error is your problem in Jehovah Witness and you have used it to manipulate many. And the same way you mixed with the Greek.

When Jehovah Witness started the manipulation, English scholars had 5o go learn the grammar of the Greek language to counter them. You people be wayo. Real wayo. But the way you even put everything here shows me that you dont even understand it at all.

See, I know you arent experienced in this...cos if you are while I have been bombarding you...you would have dived in. But Jano.sky seems to know stuff. So, I need him to come attend to the issue on that thread.

Max, your level of understanding here is low. See, you senior Jan.osky wanted to use language to prove his point which I am willing to listen to him. But I know what he wants to say cos I have researched it from A to Z.

Your level of the word is low. It is why I told you to shut up many times. I will listen to your senior Jan.osky when he is online again.

ANSWER:
Let all the nations assemble in one place, And let the peoples be gathered together. Who among them can tell this? Or can they cause us to hear the first things? Let them present their witnesses to prove themselves right, Or let them hear and say, ‘It is the truth!’”  “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” “I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God. Isaiah 43:9-12
Irrelevancies. Total 100% rubbish. Not related. The question is about language...you must understand how the article "a" is used in English. But here...you went off point totally. Language is the main issue to answer the question. If you read my past posts very well, I told you to use culture, history, languages, or whatever ....and not just quote rubbish. Lol. And here you are again quoting rubbish. This is another rubbish.

So if any God (be it spirit or human) claims to be the same as the Jehovah (God of Abraham, God of Isaac and the God of Israel) let them present their WITNESSES! cheesy
The way you use English here is poor. (I am not talking about your general English use...of course you arent bad with English generally) Are you talking about "any God" or "any god"? To me, you dont understand the difference between god and God. So, how can you understand the concept of Trinity. You just dey do la'cram la'pour. As you dey cram am, you dey pour...you really don't understand it. Anyone who understands English cant even get what you are saying.

My brother the only reason why all of them are talking about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES is because all their gods are DEAD {Psalms 115:4-8} so they can only see the one organization that's standing tall above all the others! Matthew 5:14 compare to Isaiah 2:2 smiley
Can you prove your own god is alive? Before you can say other gods are dead, you must prove yours is alive. And can you really prove your own god is alive? Cos I will tackle you with this again. Stop claiming what you cannot prove.

Max, you are shallow. You dont even understand the reason scholars rejected Jehovah's Witness theory about God and Trinity. See part of it is language....and that was the route Jano.sky wanted to take before he ran away. But lets wait for him.

You know nothing. You just dey jump here and there. You go soon jump and hook yourself soon.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
grin grin grin

PeaceJoyLove:

Max, this is the main issue with Jehovah Witness. You can write "a god" but not "a God". The two have different meanings in English. This grammatical error is your problem in Jehovah Witness and you have used it to manipulate many. And the same way you mixed with the Greek.

When Jehovah Witness started the manipulation, English scholars had 5o go learn the grammar of the Greek language to counter them. You people be wayo. Real wayo. But the way you even put everything here shows me that you dont even understand it at all.

See, I know you arent experienced in this...cos if you are while I have been bombarding you...you would have dived in. But Jano.sky seems to know stuff. So, I need him to come attend to the issue on that thread.

Max, your level of understanding here is low. See, you senior Jan.osky wanted to use language to prove his point which I am willing to listen to him. But I know what he wants to say cos I have researched it from A to Z.

Your level of the word is low. It is why I told you to shut up many times. I will listen to your senior Jan.osky when he is online again.

Irrelevancies. Total 100% rubbish. Not related. The question is about language...you must understand how the article "a" is used in English. But here...you went off point totally. Language is the main issue to answer the question. If you read my past posts very well, I told you to use culture, history, languages, or whatever ....and not just quote rubbish. Lol. And here you are again quoting rubbish. This is another rubbish.

The way you use English here is poor. (I am not talking about your general English use...of course you arent bad with English generally) Are you talking about "any God" or "any god"? To me, you dont understand the difference between god and God. So, how can you understand the concept of Trinity. You just dey do la'cram la'pour. As you dey cram am, you dey pour...you really don't understand it. Anyone who understands English cant even get what you are saying.

Can you prove your own god is alive? Before you can say other gods are dead, you must prove yours is alive. And can you really prove your own god is alive? Cos I will tackle you with this again. Stop claiming what you cannot prove.

Max, you are shallow. You dont even understand the reason scholars rejected Jehovah's Witness theory about God and Trinity. See part of it is language....and that was the route Jano.sky wanted to take before he ran away. But lets wait for him.

You know nothing. You just dey jump here and there. You go soon jump and hook yourself soon.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 4:09am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I thought your knowledge of the word is sound, never really knew you are just a noise maker. Wow! You don't even know the details of "a god" vs "God". Wow! See how you messed up here. Na wa ooòoooo!

If you read my posts deeply, hmmm...ok ooo. I pray you dont end up becoming an athiest cos I am not ready to make one. I will be careful and use wisdom to handle this issue. That SDA lady had to stop cos she realised that she had no answer also. Cos at a stage, the answer is just believe. Just believe what? They reply...just believe. I hope you know I am not an athiest. It takes the GRACE of God to hold me.

You that I am seeing may likely miss it all if one is not careful. I dont really know which is better for you....maybe to become an atheist cos the way you have turned out to be so far
is too harmful. One day, I thought if I should deliberately show you the path of atheism so you can give us peace on NL... you will spend 3 years in a confused state and we will e niybpeace for that 3 years...lol.....but I said nope...i wont make this kid an athiest cos this one is stubborn, and his stubbornness is unrealistic. He doesn't easily listen to himself.

Bro. You will be alright. Just try to reevaluate your life and faith.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin

PeaceJoyLove:

grin grin grin

I thought your knowledge of the word is sound, never really knew you are just a noise maker. Wow! You don't even know the details of "a god" vs "God". Wow! See how you messed up here. Na wa ooòoooo!

If you read my posts deeply, hmmm...ok ooo. I pray you dont end up becoming an athiest cos I am not ready to make one. I will be careful and use wisdom to handle this issue. That SDA lady had to stop cos she realised that she had no answer also. Cos at a stage, the answer is just believe. Just believe what? They reply...just believe. I hope you know I am not an athiest. It takes the GRACE of God to hold me.

You that I am seeing may likely miss it all if one is not careful. I dont really know which is better for you....maybe to become an atheist cos the way you have turned out to be so far
is too harmful. One day, I thought if I should deliberately show you the path of atheism so you can give us peace on NL... you will spend 3 years in a confused state and we will e niybpeace for that 3 years...lol.....but I said nope...i wont make this kid an athiest cos this one is stubborn, and his stubbornness is unrealistic. He doesn't easily listen to himself.

Bro. You will be alright. Just try to reevaluate your life and faith.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
grin grin grin

I like that your meme. Lol. The people busy with their lives and the Jehovah witness carrying your version of scripture (your evil book) look exactly same. Same appearance. grin the people just looked at the Jehovah witness like a nuisance...like how you always look.. grin

The truth is that, there is a real element of truth in that picture. wink

More like...carry your useless book away...I better continue my work..and then the idiot was looking like a fool...lol.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2022
Chai, see confirmed blurring of sight and sense due to hatred in the hearts of a fool! cheesy
Well it's obvious you failed to grasp the import of that meme so look at it again but this time open your mind so that you can see clearly!

Those guys are carrying their life problems which the JW also have his own to carry as well but they are pushing a load using a carrier with SQUARE SHAPED WHEELS!

The JW who understands them now introduced the CIRCLE SHAPED WHEELS that would have made their load easier to push but they never checked it out instead the three of them are busy pushing the carrier with SQUARE SHAPED WHEELS, something that only one of them would have move easily with the CIRCLE SHAPED WHEELS. cheesy

See how stupid you've proven to be with your hatred now?
That's exactly what is happening to you right now! cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:

I like that your meme. Lol. The people busy with their lives and the Jehovah witness carrying your version of scripture (your evil book) look exactly same. Same appearance. grin the people just looked at the Jehovah witness like a nuisance...like how you always look.. grin

The truth is that, there is a real element of truth in that picture. wink

More like...carry your useless book away...I better continue my work..and then the idiot was looking like a fool...lol.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
[s]Chai, see confirmed blurring of sight and sense due to hatred in the hearts of a fool! cheesy
Well it's obvious you failed to grasp the import of that meme so look at it again but this time open your mind so that you can see clearly!

Those guys are carrying their life problems which the JW also have his own to carry as well but they are pushing a load using a carrier with SQUARE SHAPED WHEELS!

The JW who understands them now introduced the CIRCLE SHAPED WHEELS that would have made their load easier to push but they never checked it out instead the three of them are busy pushing the carrier with SQUARE SHAPED WHEELS, something that only one of them would have move easily with the CIRCLE SHAPED WHEELS. cheesy

See how stupid you've proven to be with your hatred now?
That's exactly what is happening to you right now! cheesy [/s]

Irrelevancies. Focus on answering my questions. One of them is here.

1. Prove that "a god" is "God" or otherwise.
2. Prove that a few people will go to heaven, while the rest is on earth.
3. Explain if the story of Lazarus an the rich man is true of false. Simple.

These are the main issues. Stop going about like a lunatic. Answer the questions.

For example:

Peace be unto everyone!

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Well i'm not answering you because you've sealed your heart, Jesus taught me not to throw pearls (precious gems) to pigs since you don't value it! Matthew 7:6
I'm just showing you how hatred and envy has blurred your senses! wink

PeaceJoyLove:

Irrelevancies. Focus on answering my questions. One of them is here.

3. Explain if the story of Lazarus an the rich man is true of false. Simple.

These are the main issues. Stop going about like a lunatic. Answer the questions.

For example:

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well i'm not answering you because you've sealed your heart, Jesus taught me not to throw pearls (precious gems) to pigs since you don't value it! Matthew 7:6

Fallen watcher everyone knows who you are, shameless liar with no integrity.
You can’t be serving a good god and you are so comfortable lying without remorse.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See the lunatic preaching the word. cheesy

Max came on a public forum to preach and boasted that his god is "a god" and that is the god of all. I stylishly tackled him, and he changed it to "a God". Werey dey disguise. grin

People reading wonder why call them werey...see eh. These people are real werey. Cos how can you keep forcing on people what you cannot prove? You dont know the details of things and you keep forcing it on people. Is that not a sign of madness?

Max is looking for mumu like him that will take what he likes.

Guys, if you want to tackle these werey, stay firm and dont quote anything....just keep asking the main questions. They cant prove anything. That's when you see them rolling on the same spot like this confused Max.

I feel so bad for people Max has dealt with. He would have been quoting "death" and the rest on me if I am not steady. See eh.... his memes would have been many ....and he would have be using me to cruise while he would have been dancing azonto.

But it is the other way.

Max, the philosopher....he said he is a grandpa, and I added great to it so, greatgrandpa Max, you arent going anywhere...you will prove your fake doctrines in this NL.. you and your Janosky... you will both...

3. Explain if the story of Lazarus and the rich man is true of false. Simple.

Nigerians are reading. Fake Jehovah Witness wereys who cannot stand by their false teachings and prove them right. Fake fake fake useless people.... nonentities....always causing confusions here and there.

As long as you don't answer them, the shame is on you. By the grace of God those innocent souls you want to hijack on NL will read my messages. I will follow you around cos you are the craziest of all on NL. You are a disgusting piece of shit who has made life so hard for many here, and I will not let you have peace unless you answer the questions which I know you have no answers to. Even your crazy leaders have no answers to them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm Jehovah

Then your a false Jehovah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jigi Dem- Sweet Tune. / Why Should Christians Attend Church? / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.