Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6410 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2022
I think it's time to free you because it's not good tormenting females the way i've been doing. So try to keep your calm.
I don't mean to hurt you i still love you as my neighbour but as for your God it's not the same as mine!

May you have PEACE! smiley smiley

PeaceJoyLove:

See the lunatic preaching the word. cheesy

Max came on a public forum to preach and boasted that his god is "a god" and that is the god of all. I stylishly tackled him, and he changed it to "a God". Werey dey disguise. grin

People reading wonder why call them werey...see eh. These people are real werey. Cos how can you keep forcing on people what you cannot prove? You dont know the details of things and you keep forcing it on people. Is that not a sign of madness?

Max is looking for mumu like him that will take what he likes.

Guys, if you want to tackle these werey, stay firm and dont quote anything....just keep asking the main questions. They cant prove anything. That's when you see them rolling on the same spot like this confused Max.

I feel so bad for people Max has dealt with. He would have been quoting "death" and the rest on me if I am not steady. See eh.... his memes would have been many ....and he would have be using me to cruise while he would have been dancing azonto.

But it is the other way.

Max, the philosopher....he said he is a grandpa, and I added great to it so, greatgrandpa Max, you arent going anywhere...you will prove your fake doctrines in this NL.. you and your Janosky... you will both...

1. Prove that "a god" is "God" or otherwise.
2. Prove that a few people will go to heaven, while the rest is on earth.
3. Explain if the story of Lazarus and the rich man is true of false. Simple.

Nigerians are reading. Fake Jehovah Witness wereys who cannot stand by their false teachings and prove them right. Fake fake fake useless people.... nonentities....always causing confusions here and there.

As long as you don't answer them, the shame is on you. By the grace of God those innocent souls you want to hijack on NL will read my messages. I will follow you around cos you are the craziest of all on NL. You are a disgusting piece of shit who has made life so hard for many here, and I will not let you have peace unless you answer the questions which I know you have no answers to. Even your crazy leaders have no answers to them.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 8:56am On May 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Then your a false Jehovah.
Prove it
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I think it's time to free you because it's not good tormenting females the way i've been doing. So try to keep your calm.
I don't mean to hurt you i still love you as my neighbour but as for your God it's not the same as mine!

Obviously my God is not the same as your god.
You serve "a god", while I serve God. Go and find the meaning to this. Also, check out very well the real meaning of "a god". There is nothing like "a God". That is the mystery and the lies you dont get. How I wish you are teachable....you could have seen the truth yourself...but you dont want to.

Wow! Max! So you can toast someone on this NL. Or am I seeing stars? Max, it's your memes and Bible quotes na. But you stopped. Wow. So, you love me...right? And you are always tormenting everyone. Why na?

I love you too as my neighbor, but it is not good to torment people about.

The only thing you will keep saying is that I hate you and bla bla bla, and I will keep tormenting you..but I wont do that. You even wanted to use Deborah who was burned to death by those nasty Ismalic extremists as an excuse. Why na?

See, you cannot prove these things you teach, and they are ultimate questions. So, why would you be "jamming" everyone on NL.

Max, biko...try to take it easy na. Do it "small small". This is Nigeria...you have moslims, and athiests to tackle here...do it small small na. Only you.. you talk to everyone like they are rubbish...but now that you are blasted, you started crying like a kid. Kids are the ones that tell their parents that they hate them when they cant have their ways. Are you a kid? I have not seen you tell anyone farewell. And you have told me farewell like three or four times since we started because you want to run away from me. And I still kept tackling you.

We can continue this, but it is not good.

See, I love you too. I love you more than you love me as your neighbor. But please, try to take it easy. If they attack Jehovah Witness, rather than reply harsh, explain it well na and leave after. Dont come boast that your god is the only God.

I didnt just start calling your god with a small letter g. You said it yourself that he is a god. If you really understand the concept of "a god", you will think it all over. Try to listen to others....read wide, and then compare all with what you know from your kingdoms or shrines. I have my reason for called your place of worship shrines.

Max, take your time ooo. I will leave you for now. If you torment anyone again, you will have to move forward through me. I will allow you go for now.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 9:32am On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You serve "a god", while I serve God. Go and find the meaning to this. Also, check out very well the real meaning of "a god". There is nothing like "a God". That is the mystery and the lies you dont get. How I wish you are teachable....you could have seen the truth yourself...but you dont want to.

Wow! Max! So you can toast someone on this NL. Or am I seeing stars? Max, it's your memes and Bible quotes na. But you stopped. Wow. So, you love me...right? And you are always tormenting everyone. Why na?

The only thing you will keep saying is that I hate you and bla bla bla, and I will keep tormenting you..but I wont do that. You even wanted to use Deborah who was burned to death by those nasty Ismalic extremists as an excuse. Why na?

See, you cannot prove these things you teach, and they are ultimate questions. So, why would you be "jamming" everyone on NL.

Max, biko...try to take it easy na. Do it "small small". This is Nigeria...you have moslims, and athiests to tackle here...do it small small na. Only you.. you talk to everyone like they are rubbish...but now that you are blasted, you started crying like a kid. Kids are the ones that tell their parents that they hate them when they cant have their ways. Are you a kid? I have not seen you tell anyone farewell. And you have told me farewell like three or four times since we started because you want to run away from me. And I still kept tackling you.

See, I love you too. I love you more than you love me as your neighbor. But please, try to take it easy. If they attack Jehovah Witness, rather than reply harsh, explain it well na and leave after. Dont come boast that your god is the only God.

I didnt just start calling your god with a small letter g. You said it yourself that he is a god. If you really understand the concept of "a god", you will think it all over. Try to listen to others....read wide, and then compare all with what you know from your kingdoms or shrines. I have my reason for called your place of worship shrines.

Max, take your time ooo. I will leave you for now. If you torment anyone again, you will have to move forward through me. I will allow you go for now.

the New Testament was written in greek before it was translated to English.
In greek theos is translated to English “god”
So if you call it god, God,goD it means same thing.
The language existed before your religion sorry. And theos(god) is a title not a person.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Prove it

How many people know you as Jehovah?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

the New Testament was written in greek before it was translated to English.
In greek theos is translated to English “god”
So if you call it god, God,goD it means same thing.
The language existed before your religion sorry. And theos(god) is a title not a person.
That's your own explanation of it. Do you understand lexis and structure of the Greek language. Can you state clearly all forms of god, gods, God, a god, etc in all cases in the Greek language? In ibo language a word can have multiple meanings, same with Yoruba and hausa. So, before you really explain well, you must teach us that Greek language and explain explicitly. As far as I am concerned even in that verse, there are two Greek words which point to god/God in the verse.

See, you will write the Greek grammatical structure for us here...cos una go just quote what you do not understand. So, Greek scholar, a dey listen ooo.

Una be Jehovah witness or athiest?

Go on... give me the full grammatical explanation here. We dey listen.

Na so Jehovah Jehovah Witness wanted to scatter people's brain then. So, biblical scholars moved down there to learn grammatical structure... so, if una wan use Biblehub....feel free.

Janosky, if this na your friend...come and support him cos I saw you posting something like this....you all will put the grammatical function here... all forms of God/god. Una be scholars...right....let's go there. Let us face language here. That's why I told Janosky to not use verses scatter our brain. Ok na..give us Greek grammar.

Guys, can a non ibo boy explain ibo grammatical structure well? Ok oo. That's what these people want to do. Let us hear them out.

Please, if you arent Jehovah Witness stay out of this as I'm not ready to debate with athiests... do not give these Jehovah Witness the easy way out. Max doesnt even know about this issue...it's why I said he is dull. Please, biko...if you arent a JW...please, stay out of it and let those people come defend it
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 10:23am On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

That's your own explanation of it. Do you understand lexis and structure of the Greek language. Can you state clearly all forms of god, gods, God, a god, etc in all cases in the Greek language? In ibo language a word can have multiple meanings, same with Yoruba and hausa. So, before you really explain well, you must teach us that Greek language and explain explicitly. As far as I am concerned even in that verse, there are two Greek words which point to god/God in the verse.

See, you will write the Greek grammatical structure for us here...cos una go just quote what you do not understand. So, Greek scholar, a dey listen ooo.

Una be Jehovah witness or athiest?

Go on... give me the full grammatical explanation here. We dey listen.

Na so Jehovah Jehovah Witness wanted to scatter people's brain then. So, biblical scholars moved down there to learn grammatical structure... so, if una wan use Biblehub....feel free.

Janosky, if this na your friend...come and support him cos I saw you posting something like this....you all will put the grammatical function here... all forms of God/god. Una be scholars...right....let's go there. Let us face language here. That's why I told Janosky to not use verses scatter our brain. Ok na..give us Greek grammar.

Guys, can a non ibo boy explain ibo grammatical structure well? Ok oo. That's what these people want to do. Let us hear them out.

Please, if you arent Jehovah Witness stay out of this as I'm not ready to debate with athiest... do not give these Jehovah Witness tye easy way out. Max doesnt even know about this issue...its why I said he is dull. Please, biko...if you arent a JW...please, stay out of it and let those people come defend it

Madam, “god” is not a Greek language. Theos is Greek, and from Greek it was translated to English. Calm down.
Theos is a title not a person!
See where english “god” comes from

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Torments are for haters of God's truth.
So if you don't like the way someone preaches just laugh and waka pass, there's no need giving yourself a headache when you can just say your mind and take your leave.
Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to love everybody as neighbours {Mark 12:31} but as for our fellow JWs they meant everything to us! John 13:34-35 compare to Galatians 6:10

So worship your God peacefully but know that your God totally differs from mine if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

PeaceJoyLove:

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

Madam, “god” is not a Greek language. Theos is Greek, and from Greek it was translated to English. Calm down.

Ọ̀DẸ̀ so do you think you can snatch my girlfriend with all your stupid stories?

Perhaps you don't know my history on Nairaland, i've won a ladies heart on this forum with my intelligence to the point that most people started suspecting that we're having an affair as she won't stop but kept making advances at me. After telling her my age and marital status, she started calling my her "SD" (Sugar Daddy) on this same forum!

PeaceJoyLove:

Please, if you arent Jehovah Witness stay out of this as I'm not ready to debate with athiests...

So don't think the lady can be taken away from me that easily, i know when a woman starts having strong feelings for a man, that's why i keep teasing her like my girlfriend to see how weird she could be.

So my friend stay away from my girlfriend! wink

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 10:52am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀ so do you think you can snatch my girlfriend with all your stupid stories?

Perhaps you don't know my history on Nairaland, i've won a ladies heart on this forum with my intelligence to the point that most people started suspecting that we're having an affair as she won't stop but kept making advances at me. After telling her my age and marital status, she started calling my her "SD" (Sugar Daddy) on this same forum!

So don't think the lady can be taken away from me that easily, i know when a woman starts having strong feelings for a man, that's why i keep teasing her like my girlfriend to see how weird she could be.

Fallen watcher from the watchtower, don’t forget to tell us the 8 governing members that’s making the ORGANIZATION run smoothly, and hope you are obeying them so as not to miss heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 10:55am On May 15, 2022
cornelboy:

How many people know you as Jehovah?
every Jehovah witness member
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

Fallen watcher from the watchtower, don’t forget to tell us the 8 governing members that’s making the ORGANIZATION run smoothly, and hope you are obeying them so as not to miss heaven cheesy
Mumu!
How many times do i have to tell you that:

"i'm not interested in going to heaven!
I don't have any business doing there!
Earth is my permanent abode!"

It seems you're related to madam no-network in Yorùbá Nollywood! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 10:58am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Mumu!
How many times do i have to tell you that:

"i'm not interested in going to heaven!
I don't have any business doing there!
Earth is my permanent abode!"

It seems you're related to madam no-network in Yorùbá Nollywood! cheesy

Hope you are obeying the governing members in watchtower you know what will happen if you don’t, fallen watcher grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

Theos is a title not a person!
Did I argue with you on this?

And did I say god/God is Greek? A beg... you dont understand it. So, Greek doesnt have lexis and structure? Is it Theos only that refers to god/God? Or what exactly? You just read somewhere and you.want to teach us. So, explain na. Is it only the word in Greek used for god/God?

I said even in that verse you saw Theo, there is another there. If I split the lexis and structure...you wont leave this place. Do you hear me..

Have you studied language apart from English? Do you understand what is called cases in language?

See, I know you dont understand it with your response....please, it is not what you can just study and know in a day...you need to sit down and learn Greek very well.

If you dont know it, I cant explain anything meaningful that you will understand. It is like explain the structure of ibo to someone who knows nothing about it.

Good luck!
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 11:23am On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Did I argue with you on this?

And did I say god/God is Greek? A beg... you dont understand it. So, Greek doesnt have lexis and structure? Is it Theos only that refers to god/God? Or what exactly? You just read somewhere and you.want to teach us. So, explain na. Is it only the word in Greek used for god/God?

I said even in that verse you saw Theo, there is another there. If I split the lexis and structure...you wont leave this place. Do you hear me..

Have you studied language apart from English? Do you understand what is called cases in language?

See, I know you dont understand it with your response....please, it is not what you can just study and know in a day...you need to sit down and learn Greek very well.

If you dont know it, I cant explain anything meaningful that you will understand. It is like explain the structure of ibo to someone who knows nothing about it.

Good luck!

You are saying rubbish and you know.
Theos means god in English and it is a title , and that’s it.
Why don’t you bring out where you are seeing yours, illiterate.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Torments are for haters of God's truth.
So if you don't like the way someone preaches just laugh and waka pass, there's no need giving yourself a headache when you can just say your mind and take your leave.
Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to love everybody as neighbours {Mark 12:31} but as for our fellow JWs they meant everything to us! John 13:34-35 compare to Galatians 6:10

So worship your God peacefully but know that your God totally differs from mine if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Max, why na? You know we are lovers now...(neighbor to neigbor)... ok. Why did you tackle the Islamic extremist yesterday? Why do you tackle athiests who preach their own too? You are as guilty as charge.

Max, try to get me again...I am not saying you should not believe what you believe cos if you sit down and read well...you will get me. Athiests have strong arguments that you cannot disprove in some areas, and they also cannot disprove people who say there is God in other areas too.

I have read the 7th Day Adventist's teachings too...there are super eye openers there...and there are things they cannot disprove or prove too. Do I hate SDA? Nope. But I hate someone claiming to be the one saying the only truth. Ok if you say so...i will ask you questions..but the same with what she did too. She wanted me to accept her view just like that. How? Prove it na? The next thing is that...I am not a good Christian. How am I not a good Christian because I asked you to prove that there is no rapture? How na? But there are other versions...the next thing is that I should go watch videos and listen to cassettes. Why? Cant she just explain if she knows about it? At the end, they cannot still prove it. How can you prove such na? How? Not possible.

Even you read the Bible well, and you place it against science, if you are a free thinker, you are likely to say "bible is a bull crap".

How do you explain a talking donkey? How do you explain the parting of the red sea...not backed by history? Maybe some are backed up.

But everyone is too zealous about his believe. Most of the people who burned Deborah are mumu. They dont understand it at all. Allah allah .... allah....that's it. They just run and follow. That's why it is easy to recruit Boko haram and bandits. Their own is that ....if they hear go...and that's it. They dont hear come anyone.

All my questions, you cannot answer them. Most of these things you believe by faith. And I dont have any problem with it.

Are you different from those who killed Deborah yesterday if you dont want to even use your head at all? A reasonable human should even use his head that....wait oooo...if I cannot prove this thing, then, am I missing something?

So, I am telling you again...stop beating your chests in public that your god is the ONLY true God. If you say your god is God, what is mine...its fine. But saying it is the only true God is what is wrong. In such case, prove it. And you have been running from pillars to posts without proving it .....telling me I hate you. I hate you for demanding you prove that your god is the ONLY true God?

If you want me to believe you...then prove it. Show me that your god is the true God. You haven't. Show me that it is true that few people will go to heaven. Show me that the story of Lazarus and the rich man is true or false... Not too much to ask na if you are saying the truth.

What you cannot prove, why not keep it as your faith? Your faith cannot be accepted as the only true God. If I come to your shrines and you start dancing and singing your god is the ONLY true God, I can do nothing cos I waka with my legs enter your domain. But this is a public place where there are gods and God. Which is the true God? If you say yours is...then prove it.

Think about it well.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 15, 2022
Maynman:

You are saying rubbish and you know.
Theos means god in English and it is a title , and that’s it.
Why don’t you bring out where you are seeing yours, illiterate.
Ok. I have heard you. I am. Thanks. Is that all? When you are ready to teach yourself, you will return to the verse and find the two kinds of words referring to God or god. And then, you will go and check Greek's lexis and structure well.

See, I dont have time to discuss with you. I have interacted with you once and you dont get things easily. It is hard to explain to someone who cant easily grab things right..esp online.

A beg...bro... you are right...so? Let me face people I want to face.. Max and I are beginning to enter another phase. Just pray he gets my point and check everything he knows. I know say...it is hard for you to quickly get things.

So, ....sorry....you are right...and I am wrong. Thanks!
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 11:51am On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Ok. I have heard you. I am. Thanks. Is that all? When you are ready to teach yourself, you will return to the verse and fine the two kinds of words referring to God or god. And then, you will go and check lexisnand structure well.

See, I dont have time to discuss with you. I have interacted with you once and you dont get things easily. It is hard to explain to someone who cant easily grab things right..esp online.

A beg...bro... you are right...so? Let me face people I want to face.. Max and I are beginning to enter another phase. Just pray he gets my point and check everything he knows. I know say...it isnhard for you to quickly get things

Illiterate, there’s no where there’s a difference between god and God,god from theos is a title not a person!
God is a title, are you dumb, don’t you understand? Is doctor and Doctor different things?

And Not only that illiterate, Jesus is a Latin name and does not mean Yeshua in Hebrew, it’s a transliteration, the meaning is lost!
This is where English word of god comes From, where is your own from?

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Werey... Max, you don kolo. You be werey. grin so you use your own Bible to toast babes. grin

grin
You are a clone. Honestly. But really, if you are funny and you dont insult people...you will naturally be loved.

Max, dont think you cant use love to close my own eyes... do you hear me? I am not even trying to convert you...and I am not asking you to believe me. I am only asking you to consider the fact that if you cannot prove something...then think...is it possible that you are missing something?

Max, if you are friendly, why not? We can gist well. Why would we have to insult each other? But you dey too insult people here and there. Another person is that jesus jnr or snr or whatever. Ha ba! That one go just claim he can cure everyone. And that boy is a mod...very deceptive.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 11:57am On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Ok. I have heard you. I am. Thanks. Is that all? When you are ready to teach yourself, you will return to the verse and find the two kinds of words referring to God or god. And then, you will go and check Greek's lexis and structure well.

A beg...bro... you are right...so? Let me face people I want to face.. Max and I are beginning to enter another phase. Just pray he gets my point and check everything he knows. I know say...it is hard for you to quickly get things.

I remember you too, you like displaying false knowledge about topics especially religion, the time you spend spewing ignorance why don’t you research on it, are you afraid of what you will find?
And when we ask you to tell us the TEXTBOOK you read, it becomes a problems.
You are doing all these to promote your deity, is you and your deity so desperate?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Sister peace what's the difference between god, God and GOD
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by achorladey: 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Chai, see confirmed blurring of sight and sense due to hatred in the hearts of a fool! cheesy
Well it's obvious you failed to grasp the import of that meme so look at it again but this time open your mind so that you can see clearly!

Those guys are carrying their life problems which the JW also have his own to carry as well but they are pushing a load using a carrier with SQUARE SHAPED WHEELS!

The JW who understands them now introduced the CIRCLE SHAPED WHEELS that would have made their load easier to push but they never checked it out instead the three of them are busy pushing the carrier with SQUARE SHAPED WHEELS, something that only one of them would have move easily with the CIRCLE SHAPED WHEELS. cheesy

See how stupid you've proven to be with your hatred now?
That's exactly what is happening to you right now! cheesy

See how stupid you've proven to be with your hatred now? That's exactly what is happening to you right now

Na to call people stupid and peddle stupid over nairaland. The person pushing the cart in that image already sees the circular wheel as worse than a square wheel in place already. The reason it was rejected grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's how you project image that are false already to people who others do their thinking for them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by achorladey: 4:05pm On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hateful neighbour or friendly neighbour grin grin
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Sister peace what's the difference between god, God and GOD
"Bloda" Cornel... na you know ooo. Na you should explain it. Na you change the God in KJV you (Jehovah Witness) dey previously use to "a god". So, make una come tell us the reason na. Abi you no know? You just dey ginger dey do "follow follow"? You dont know what you are following?

It will be bad. Please, a beg.. if you can help out... I didn't say anything I was just asking...and Max could not help out and tell us why you changed God to a god. Na so Jokasky or wetin be im moniker again start quoting many verses. And one na John 1.1 he said it is "a god" there. And I said that but Jehovah witness be dey use King James Version before 1960 na...why dem kon change am to "a god" in 1940. Oga no gree answer ooo. Oga dey quote say Paul was called a god, Jewish called Jesus a god. Na there a kon say ...shooo? Wetin be this long journey...a beg a no get that kain 40 years waka wey the Isrealite waka for desert ... go straight to the point...why una change God to "a god". Shikena.

How many Jevovah Witnesses have tried answering? I think 3 so far now. You are the fourth. So, let's go there.

I pray you survive this...if you do, we will talk about your heaven on earth. You go prove how real and how true say some few go hustle enter heaven. I am interested. Also, you go tell us that Lazarus story....e dey real or na ghost story Jesus just rap about it?

Let's go. Start talking.. na your doctrine. Start explaining.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

"Bloda" Cornel... na you know ooo. Na you should explain it. Na you change the God in KJV you (Jehovah Witness) dey previously use to "a god". So, make una come tell us the reason na. Abi you no know? You just dey ginger dey do "follow follow"? You dont know what you are following?
It will be bad. Please, a beg.. if you can help out... I didn't say anything I was just asking...and Max could not help out and tell us why you changed God to a god. Na so Jokasky or wetin be im moniker again start quoting many verses. And one na John 1.1 he said it is "a god" there. And I said that but Jehovah witness be dey use King James Version before 1960 na...why dem kon change am to "a god" in 1940. Oga no gree answer ooo. Oga dey quote say Paul was called a god, Jewish called Jesus a god. Na there a kon say ...shooo? Wetin be this long journey...a beg a no get that kain 40 years waka wey the Isrealite waka for desert ... go straight to the point...why una change God to "a god". Shikena.
How many Jevovah Witnesses have tried answering? I think 3 so far now. You are the fourth. So, let's go there.
I pray you survive this...if you do, we will talk about your heaven on earth. You go prove how real and how true say some few go hustle enter heaven. I am interested. Also, you go tell us that Lazarus story....e dey real or na ghost story Jesus just rap about it?
Let's go. Start talking.. na your doctrine. Start explaining.

I asked a simple question and you wrote an epistle lol.

Is there any difference between god, God and GOD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
cornelboy:

I asked a simple question and you wrote an epistle lol.

Is there any difference between god, God and GOD?
Peace wey no get Joy desperado tactics to cover up & disguise her poor comprehension skills.

Very shallow and dull witted.
cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by cornelboy(f): 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
Janosky:

Peace wey no get Joy desperado tactics to cover up & disguise her poor comprehension skills.
cheesy
Pls gentle with her smiley
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 1:03am On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

cheesy
Stop running your mouth...go to the thread and face it. There are questions for you to answer.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 16, 2022
cornelboy:

Pls gentle with her smiley
Shut the crap up. You are the one who changed God to "a god". I ignored you to show your ignorance. Do you expect me to tell you the difference between "a god" and God when you are the one who changed it? Are you okay at all? You better check your brain. Na you go answer am. Foolish boy. I am not the one who says it is "a god". You will define the two words or phrases...amd explain. You dey craze. King Jame Verson has God and God there. So, I have nothing to answer.. you are the one who changed it from God to "a god". And if you say God and "a god" means same thing...Goodluck. if you say they are different ....goodluck...no be you dey quote Greek. What I knw is that there is God and God there. The same question is that why did you change it to a god.

You always quote it in your Bible and yet you are asking me. I am telling you that you are a fool for not knowing if it is same or not. This foolish boy is asking me. cheesy You better go to your shrines and ask your elders. So, you dont know about it...yet you are running your mouth. You never questioned it na.

See eh... you are making a fool of yourself. Max has shut up. We know Max na. He would have showed up...but he is silent. He ran away. And it is the first time MaxinDHouse will ever run away.

If I tear you backhand, you will explain your Bible . You are the one who changed it from God to "a god". Tell us why you did it. Show us explicitly.

I have more questions

1. Why did you change God to "a god" in your Bible.
2. Prove that a few will go heaven while the others stay here on earth.
3. Explain explicitly if the story of Lazarus and the rick man is real or fake. Show proofs.

These are the issues I have with all you habe been saying. The three above are what you alway preach.

It is just God and "a god" you have not even finished defending. The rest are there..amd you.are running your mouth like a goat.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Janosky: 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
Courz:

Why have you rejected Jesus as your Mediator? Why do you JWs Reject the sacrifice of Jesus every year just as Satanists do? Why do you JWs share the same terminologies with Freemasons? Why did Watchtower describe Jehovah in your JW App Bible As a Grand Master in Freemasonry?
Grandmaster is synonymous with Lord, Sovereign ,Grandee etc etc.
Courz, answer my question:
Why do JWs, Chess (Sports), Sovereign /Grandee (Monarchy/Politics),Lord (Religion/ Monarchy) share "Grandmaster" terminology with Freemason?

Courz, Oteneaaron, is the Most Luminous Mumu ever liveth on Nairaland .
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
Courz:

Why have you rejected Jesus as your Mediator? Why do you JWs Reject the sacrifice of Jesus every year just as Satanists do? Why do you JWs share the same terminologies with Freemasons? Why did Watchtower describe Jehovah in your JW App Bible As a Grand Master in Freemasonry?
Hmmmm!

Listen to Janosky response...

Janosky:

Grandmaster is synonymous with Lord, Sovereign ,Grandee etc etc.
Courz, answer my question:
Why do JWs, Chess (Sports), Sovereign /Grandee (Monarchy/Politics),Lord (Religion/ Monarchy) share "Grandmaster" terminology with Freemason?

Courz, Oteneaaron, is the Most Luminous Mumu ever liveth on Nairaland .
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Janosky, sorry....the man is not a mumu, but you are the most mumu here. He may not be able to catch you....but I'm here to help him catch you. If he is a believer or not, it doesnt matter..all that matter is that you are a smart evil who must be exposed. You have been trained by JEHOVAH witness very well.

Out of all the synonyms available, that of Freemasons is the one your cult chose. Very interesting. Of course, I know they are similar...no offense..but the words Freemason uses is what you choose to use. Very interesting. You didnt use the one Jesus uses, but that of the Freemason. Lol. Na waoooo!

Darkness tries to replicate light. But it is not possible to get the original. This is the reason Jehovah Witness always find synonyms. This is one of the attributes real men of God observed in their leaders. And these ones are exhibiting it very well. I will not go into it deep because this is a public forum. But trust me, when you study Jehovah Witness very well, they disguise it all with similar stuff..
E fit be like panadol....but e no be panadol. This is Jehovah Witness. Please, start taking note.

The same way Jonasky said "a god" is synonym of "divine". And I was like....how come? Are they compatible when you check lexis and structure. The guy was confused. He couldn't answer me. He has been waiting for me to tell him the answer when he was the one who brought it out. Meanwhile the main focus was that he brought out Greek a word to confuse me. And I was like....you that brought out the Greek word should know the grammar. Apparantly, he doesnt know the grammar and he picked the word on the internet. That's how he has been running around. Oga, show me how they are same. No way. Tell me the many forms of the Greek words you have pointed out and tell me how they are used grammatically. No way. No answer. Werey has been running everywhere.

[highlight]See eh. Jehovah witness goes with similarities. Similar to Jesus. But gradually, they deceive you far away from Jesus. When you ask them, they are fast to tell you that they are similar. And then, when you use that similarities, by the time you reach like 10 levels or generations of similarities, wetin you get? Counterfeit.

How I handle them
I always stay focused with them. I dont allow them to use similarities to confuse me. There is always something not right. Check the grammar, and lexis and structure very well...that is where the game is. Once you maintain same lexis and structure, there is no manipulation. So, to tackle them, make sure your grammar is good. And make sure you have a thesaurus nearby. Check the synonyms and antonyms well. The same similar words he wanted to use to escape is what he has used to confuse this man. But see, I have allowed them to get away with it on NL so much. Enough is enough..

See guy,... I am static. This is why I am going to repost my questions in their real format again here for Janosky. Here they are:

1. Why did you change God to "a god" in your Bible.
2. Prove that a few will go to heaven while the others stay here on earth.
3. Explain explicitly if the story of Lazarus and the rich man is real or fake. Show proofs.

He will try to use similarities to confuse me. But nope. We will be stable. We no go gree. Satan na counterfeit...always producing similar things to that of God.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Maynman: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
Noise from an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here / Rccg Convention Live On Tv / Do You Still Take Your Bible To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.