Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6421 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Grandmaster is synonymous with Lord, Sovereign ,Grandee etc etc.
Courz, answer my question:
Why do JWs, Chess (Sports), Sovereign /Grandee (Monarchy/Politics),Lord (Religion/ Monarchy) share "Grandmaster" terminology with Freemason?

Courz, Oteneaaron, is the Most Luminous Mumu ever liveth on Nairaland .
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!! JUST SHUT IT!!!
What is wrong with you? What rubbish did you just type? What sort of Blasphemous statement did you just type? So, you have been running around in google, looking for synonyms for the word GRAND MASTER. A word specifically showing authority in Freemasonry. The same word used by your Freemason gods!! Where do you see Jesus call his Father GRAND MASTER? Where do you see the Apostles call God GRAND MASTER? Where do you see GRAND MASTER in greek or hebrew in the Bible? Where? They put that word in your BIBLE!!! Adding to the Bible! A punishable offence as said by Jesus in Revelations! They use the word to describe GOD ALMIGHTY!! A VERY POPULAR OCCULTIC WORD!!! And you have absolutely NO SHAME to argue for the use of this word USED TO DESCRIBE ALMIGHTY GOD? You must be a child of Satan himself for you to have the guts to commit this Blasphemy against ALMIGHTY GOD!!! You better call on God right now to ask for forgiveness for this grave sin you've just committed!! So, Jehovah's witnesses have absolutely no shame to argue for the use of this word just so they can argue on social media? Do you know what you just did? You just rubbished your cult in the mud kpatakpata in this forum, no dignity left for your cult again, with that blasphemy you just committed! You should bow your head in shame!! Shame on you!!! Your responses are shameful!!! Your responses have shown why people should beware and STAY AWAY FROM YOUR CULT!!! YOU MUST BE A FREEMASON!! Your founder committed BLASPHEMY, your freemason gods are doing just that everyday and you are doing the same thing too!!

The fact that this word is used to describe Jehovah means the god you JWs worship is NOT GOD ALMIGHTY!! God cannot be a Grand master!! Only an occultic Diety/Person is!! You JWs worship a Freemason Diety! Your Freemason gods have successfully made you JWs worship a Freemason Diety!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 10:44pm On May 16, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Hmmmm!

Listen to Janosky response...

Janosky, sorry....the man is not a mumu, but you are the most mumu here. He may not be able to catch you....but I'm here to help him catch you. If he is a believer or not, it doesnt matter..all that matter is that you are a smart evil who must be exposed. You have been trained by JEHOVAH witness very well.

Out of all the synonyms available, that of Freemasons is the one your cult chose. Very interesting. Of course, I know they are similar...no offense..but the words Freemason uses is what you choose to use. Very interesting. You didnt use the one Jesus uses, but that of the Freemason. Lol. Na waoooo!

Darkness tries to replicate light. But it is not possible to get the original. This is the reason Jehovah Witness always find synonyms. This is one of the attributes real men of God observed in their leaders. And these ones are exhibiting it very well. I will not go into it deep because this is a public forum. But trust me, when you study Jehovah Witness very well, they disguise it all with similar stuff..
E fit be like panadol....but e no be panadol. This is Jehovah Witness. Please, start taking note.

The same way Jonasky said "a god" is synonym of "divine". And I was like....how come? Are they compatible when you check lexis and structure. The guy was confused. He couldn't answer me. He has been waiting for me to tell him the answer when he was the one who brought it out. Meanwhile the main focus was that he brought out Greek a word to confuse me. And I was like....you that brought out the Greek word should know the grammar. Apparantly, he doesnt know the grammar and he picked the word on the internet. That's how he has been running around. Oga, show me how they are same. No way. Tell me the many forms of the Greek words you have pointed out and tell me how they are used grammatically. No way. No answer. Werey has been running everywhere.

[highlight]See eh. Jehovah witness goes with similarities. Similar to Jesus. But gradually, they deceive you far away from Jesus. When you ask them, they are fast to tell you that they are similar. And then, when you use that similarities, by the time you reach like 10 levels or generations of similarities, wetin you get? Counterfeit.

How I handle them
I always stay focused with them. I dont allow them to use similarities to confuse me. There is always something not right. Check the grammar, and lexis and structure very well...that is where the game is. Once you maintain same lexis and structure, there is no manipulation. So, to tackle them, make sure your grammar is good. And make sure you have a thesaurus nearby. Check the synonyms and antonyms well. The same similar words he wanted to use to escape is what he has used to confuse this man. But see, I have allowed them to get away with it on NL so much. Enough is enough..

See guy,... I am static. This is why I am going to repost my questions in their real format again here for Janosky. Here they are:

1. Why did you change God to "a god" in your Bible.
2. Prove that a few will go to heaven while the others stay here on earth.
3. Explain explicitly if the story of Lazarus and the rich man is real or fake. Show proofs.

He will try to use similarities to confuse me. But nope. We will be stable. We no go gree. Satan na counterfeit...always producing similar things to that of God.

How on earth is he going to successfully confuse me? HOW? Who tha Fu©k is he? I was once a member back in the day. I know their tactics. The JW minions in this forum arguing like kids are all brainless drones because that's how their Freemason gods like them to be!!! The religion is for stupid people not for people who think critically. All the questions I have been bombarding this Idiot, has he answered any of them? I have been reading your responses to him. He is NOT going to answer your questions. And just as you are bombarding him, I am bombarding him too. Since a lot of their doctrines are made up from the asses of their Freemason gods, they will use mental gymnastics for the gullible and less knowledgeable people. Their tactics never work on me. This is why I keep repeating the same questions to him.

But what really busted my brain is the fact that this Idiot is arguing in support of the use of the word GRAND MASTER describing GOD ALMIGHTY!!! WHO DOES THAT? WHO? Just like their founder who was so confident to SAY THAT HE IS BETTER THAN JESUS, is the same way this Idiot had the audacity to put GRAND MASTER and GOD in the same sentence. This can only be inspiration of demons. And this statement alone proves that this religion is nothing but an Antichrist organisation.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 11:01pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Why do JWs, Chess (Sports), Sovereign /Grandee (Monarchy/Politics),Lord (Religion/ Monarchy) share "Grandmaster" terminology with Freemason?

SHAMELESS IDIOT!! You have no shame in committing Blasphemy against the Most high! Why did you pick only Grand Master? how about the other words below? IDIOT!! What lame excuse do you have for the other words you share with Freemasons? FOOL!! Why is your religion running another freemason cult (the same cult that gave birth to you JWs and your governing body) that still meet in Masonic lodges today?? IDIOT with a brain filled with dried grass!! SHAME!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 11:28pm On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Big Fool!! Why is Bethel Service named THE ORDER in the below letter to incoming Bethelites? Why is it that new Bethelites are said to be in THE ORDER? Why is it that the dead bodies of Bethelites belong to Watchtower and their families CANNOT retrieve their bodies for proper burial? Why does your Cult have such a bad record of Failed Prophecies? What did God say about False prophets in Deutronomy 18 vs 20-22? Why are you worshipping people that God hates?
Why is your Cult going against Jesus command by baptising people in the name of Jehovah, Jesus and the Organisation? Why is your Cult so obsessed with Power and Control that they have the guts to kick out the Holy Spirit from his rightful position in Christian Baptism in order to replace him?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 16, 2022
Courz:

How on earth is he going to successfully confuse me? HOW? Who tha Fu©k is he? I was once a member back in the day. I know their tactics. The JW minions in this forum arguing like kids are all brainless drones because that's how their Freemason gods like them to be!!! The religion is for stupid people not for people who think critically. All the questions I have been bombarding this Idiot, has he answered any of them? I have been reading your responses to him. He is NOT going to answer your questions. And just as you are bombarding him, I am bombarding him too. Since a lot of their doctrines are made up from the asses of their Freemason gods, they will use mental gymnastics for the gullible and less knowledgeable people. Their tactics never work on me. This is why I keep repeating the same questions to him.

But what really busted my brain is the fact that this Idiot is arguing in support of the use of the word GRAND MASTER describing GOD ALMIGHTY!!! WHO DOES THAT? WHO? Just like their founder who was so confident to SAY THAT HE IS BETTER THAN JESUS, is the same way this Idiot had the audacity to put GRAND MASTER and GOD in the same sentence. This can only be inspiration of demons. And this statement alone proves that this religion is nothing but an Antichrist organisation.
I agree with you. Using Grandmaster to describe God is the smartest evil way to introduce occultism.

Please, keep bombarding them. At this moment, all of them have stopped mentioning me. Unlike before, minimum of 5 of them would have bombarded me. I mention then, and they try to hide. Even when speaking about me in other threads, they avoid mentioning me.

Keep bombarding him.

God has started exposing them on NL.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 16, 2022
Courz:

Big Fool!! Why is Bethel Service named THE ORDER in the below letter to incoming Bethelites? Why is it that new Bethelites are said to be in THE ORDER? Why is it that the dead bodies of Bethelites belong to Watchtower and their families CANNOT retrieve their bodies for proper burial? Why does your Cult have such a bad record of Failed Prophecies? What did God say about False prophets in Deutronomy 18 vs 20-22? Why are you worshipping people that God hates?
Why is your Cult going against Jesus command by baptising people in the name of Jehovah, Jesus and the Organisation?

Hahahha. It really shows you were once among them. I know so much about them also. Devil has captured them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 12:39am On May 17, 2022
I think Carl Oloff Jonsonns book GENTILE TIMES RECONSIDERED destroyed the 607/1914 chronology
I'm still surprised that after much modern archaeological and historical evidence the central doctrine of the JW is based on a flawed reasoning
And it's still a central doctrine after the past 100years

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
I THINK Carl Oloff Jonsonns book GENTILE TIMES RECONSIDERED destroyed the 607/1914 chronology
I'm still surprised that after much modern archaeological and historical evidence the central doctrine of the JW is based on a flawed reasoning
And it's still a central doctrine after the past 100years

People can raise different forms of arguments and presenting lots of documents to back their arguments, it happened to Jesus of Nazareth and his disciples as first century Judaists were arguing profusely that Jesus couldn't have been the promised Messiah (Christ) John 7: 50-52
So what helped Jesus' Jewish disciples believed that he is the promised one?
Jesus himself answered:

If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.” John 10:37-38

According to the scriptures the Messiah's case will lead to a lot of controversies among the Jews {Daniel 12:10 compare to Luke 2:43} but then wise ones among them won't allow the controversies blur their senses rather they will stick to God's promises. John the baptist was the last prophet who baptized Jesus of Nazareth, saw God's Holy Spirit landing on Jesus and even heard God's voice confirming that Jesus is the promised Messiah {Matthew 3:16-16 compare to John 1:32} but can you believe that the same John began questioning Jesus' authenticity due to controversies among unbelieving Jews? Matthew 11:2-3 embarassed
So what did Jesus have to say to help this loyal servant of God? Well Jesus referred to the WORKS foretold in the scriptures that the Messiah will be doing when he arrives! Matthew 11:4-6
Therefore if you're interested in controversies surrounding God's organized people many like John the baptist will focus on the WORKS this organization is accomplishing in our time. James 2:18-26
That's why a real JW will continue asking you:
"Do you know of a BETTER PERFORMING GROUP THAN JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?"
In the first century most of Jesus' disciples turned back from following him and went away never to follow him again {John 6:66} of course such is as a result of controversial issues surrounding his authenticity, but what about his wise twelve friends?
Peter said:
“Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life" John 6:68
This means there's no better performing man who could be identified as the Messiah (Christ) so had it been Peter and the others knew someone who is performing according to what the scriptures say about the Messiah surely they will abandon Jesus but there was none!

So please present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses that's producing the fruitage of FAITH in our time.
Thanks for the interest shown, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
[s]

People can raise different forms of arguments and presenting lots of documents to back their arguments, it happened to Jesus of Nazareth and his disciples as first century Judaists were arguing profusely that Jesus couldn't have been the promised Messiah (Christ) John 7: 50-52
Jesus himself answered:

If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.” John 10:37-38

According to the scriptures the Messiah's case will lead to a lot of controversies among the Jews {Daniel 12:10 compare to Luke 2:43} but then wise ones among them won't allow the controversies blur their senses rather they will stick to God's promises. John the baptist was the last prophet who baptized Jesus of Nazareth, saw God's Holy Spirit landing on Jesus and even heard God's voice confirming that Jesus is the promised Messiah {Matthew 3:16-16 compare to John 1:32} but can you believe that the same John began questioning Jesus' authenticity due to controversies among unbelieving Jews? Matthew 11:2-3 embarassed
So what did Jesus have to say to help this loyal servant of God? Well Jesus referred to the WORKS foretold in the scriptures that the Messiah will be doing when he arrives! Matthew 11:4-6
Therefore if you're interested in controversies surrounding God's organized people many like John the baptist will focus on the WORKS this organization is accomplishing in our time. James 2:18-26[/s]
Irrelevancies and useless quotes. The question you want to ask is that do we know any better performing group than Jehovah Witness? And werey went rogue quoting rubbish. Na wa òoooo! You need series of deliverance sessions.

[s]In the first century most of Jesus' disciples turned back from following him and went away never to follow him again {John 6:66} of course such is as a result of controversial issues surrounding his authenticity, but what about his wise twelve friends?
Peter said:
“Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life" John 6:68
This means there's no better performing man who could be identified as the Messiah (Christ) so had it been Peter and the others knew someone who is performing according to what the scriptures say about the Messiah surely they will abandon Jesus but there was none![/s]
How is this rubbish connected to proving your cult is the best performing group?

Irrelevancies.

So please present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses that's producing the fruitage of FAITH in our time.
One question: What is the criterion of Salvation?

This is the first time I will quote..

John 3.16. Go and read it.
The only criterion to salvation is to believe in Christ. It is good to do good works, but those wont take you to the promised land. Do you knkw where it is written that all our righteousness are as filthy rags? All your works are filthy rags the moment you start boasting. This is what I see you doing. You are boasting of your philanthropic work. And we know that devil does it too. So what?

God is not moved by the works of men. Jehovah Witness is deceiving you with all their good works.

I wrote about how you always answer with similarities yesterday. Instead of using Lord, you decided to pick Freemason "grandmaster". Someone asked you why? You replied Gramdmaster is similar to Lord. Wow!

You changed God to "a god". And you started saying it is synonyms to divine. Wow!

All your answers are in similarities. Werey people.

The devil is always doing similar things to Christ. This is the real way of the Jehovah witness. They want to replicate similar good works of Christ in flesh. Watch out for this manipulation.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

My other questions
1. Why did Jehovah Witness change God to "a god" in their Bible?
2. They said a few among the saint will go to heaven and the remaining will stay in earth. Let them proceed this beyond reasonable doubt.
3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man is about hell. Let them tell us if it is a real story or an ordinary parable of Jesus. And they should show us the proof of their stand.

They should use verified sources for these verifications.▪︎ Verified proofs are sources that we can really verify.

5 Jehovah Witnesses down on NL. MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, ibomrep, Janosky, bukola94 have all tried but they have failed so far. These are the sheep in wolves in NL, beware of them

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Irrelevancies and useless quotes. The question you want to ask is that do we know any better performing group than Jehovah Witness? And werey went rogue quoting rubbish. Na wa òoooo! You need series of deliverance sessions. How is this rubbish connected to proving your cult is the best performing group?
Irrelevancies.
The only criterion to salvation is to believe in Christ. It is good to do good works, but those wont take you to the promised land. Do you knkw where it is written that all our righteousness are as filthy rags? All your works are filthy rags the moment you start boasting. This is what I see you doing. You are boasting of your philanthropic work. And we know that devil does it too. So what?
God is not moved by the works of men. Jehovah Witness is deceiving you with all their good works.
I wrote about how you always answer with similarities yesterday. Instead of using Lord, you decided to pick Freemason "grandmaster". Someone asked you why? You replied Gramdmaster is similar to Lord. Wow!
You changed God to "a god". And you started saying it is synonyms to divine. Wow!
The devil is always doing similar things to Christ. This is the real way of the Jehovah witness. They want to replicate similar good works of Christ in flesh. Watch out for this manipulation.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.
As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.
In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.
For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?
Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

My other questions
2. They said a few among the saint will go to heaven and the remaining will stay in earth. Let them proceed this beyond reasonable doubt.
3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man is about hell. Let them tell us if it is a real story or an ordinary parable of Jesus. And they should show us the proof of their stand.
They should use verified sources for these verifications.▪︎ Verified proofs are sources that we can really verify.

5 Jehovah Witnesses down on NL. MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, ibomrep, Janosky, bukola94 have all tried but they have failed so far. These are the sheep in wolves in NL, beware of them
Peace be unto everyone!

Dear girlfriend, it's obvious you often reach orgasm each time you read my comments but don't worry it's normal, many females do fall in love after listening to Max.
So where is your question?
Remember i promised to answer if you present it one by one. Now ask your question and let's reason together from the scriptures but don't forget one at a time!

Lots of kisses from MaxInDHouse! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:26am On May 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Irrelevancies and useless quotes. The question you want to ask is that do we know any better performing group than Jehovah Witness? And werey went rogue quoting rubbish. Na wa òoooo! You need series of deliverance sessions.

How is this rubbish connected to proving your cult is the best performing group?

Irrelevancies.

For example:

My other questions

Peace be unto everyone!

His response is typical of a Robot. See? This is why you don't leave the thinking for a bunch of old men to do for you. He loves to boast about works. But Apostle Paul said Salvation is not by works!! Else people will use it to boast. Salvation is a FREE GIFT FROM GOD!!! If only he reads his Bible all by himself and ask the Holy Spirit for inspiration, he would have known that the Bible kicks against Boasting with works!!! He makes so much noise about better performing group all the time!!! That means he disagrees with the Bible!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2022
Courz:

His response is typical of a Robot. See? This is why you don't leave the thinking for a bunch of old men to do for you. He loves to boast about works. But Apostle Paul said Salvation is not by works!! Else people will use it to boast. Salvation is a FREE GIFT FROM GOD!!! If only he reads his Bible all by himself and ask the Holy Spirit for inspiration, he would have known that the Bible kicks against Boasting with works!!! He makes so much noise about better performing group all the time!!! That means he disagrees with the Bible!
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:45am On May 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Hahahha. It really shows you were once among them. I know so much about them also. Devil has captured them.

See. There is a forum I visit where JWs, ExJWs and other Christians plus Atheists are. All the none JWs complain bitterly about how Robotic JWs converse!! JWs are like AI programs. When you are discussing with them, they jump from one topic to another. Their explanations are scattered!! Their reasoning is one way! If you corner them using their own publications, they either run away, or try to ask you what religion you are in so that they have what to counter you or they go into False righteousness mode. Very typical Brainwashed actions!! If you post a topic that exposes the blunders of their publications, they run away!!

Let me tell why they are this way. They have undergone Programming. It is a brainwashing technique even used by the CIA. Google it. It exists!! Their JW leaders are imbibing CIA Mind control techniques into the religion. Their publications are repetitious! Topics of old publications in the 80s are repeated over and over again. The repetition is deliberate. If a Lie is repeated several times, it becomes Truth. And they like to start this programming from a very young age which is why they are always talking about JWs training their little kids to be this way. They are brainwashed to answer questions a certain way. If the questions are getting deeper and deeper, they run away!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 17, 2022
Courz:

See. There is a forum I visit where JWs, ExJWs and other Christians plus Atheists are. All the none JWs complain bitterly about how Robotic JWs converse!! JWs are like AI programs. When you are discussing with them, they jump from one topic to another. Their explanations are scattered!! Their reasoning is one way! If you corner them using their own publications, they either run away, or try to ask you what religion you are in so that they have what to counter you or they go into False righteousness mode. Very typical Brainwashed actions!! If you post a topic that exposes the blunders of their publications, they run away!!

Let me tell why they are this way. They have undergone Programming. It is a brainwashing technique even used by the CIA. Google it. It exists!! Their JW leaders are imbibing CIA Mind control techniques into the religion. Their publications are repetitious! Topics of old publications in the 80s are repeated over and over again. The repetition is deliberate. If a Lie is repeated several times, it becomes Truth. And they like to start this programming from a very young age which is why they are always talking about JWs training their little kids to be this way. They are brainwashed to answer questions a certain way. If the questions are getting deeper and deeper, they run away!

People need to read this. Very good the truth is coming out more. I have not seen these boys here sober like this. Like 5 of them would have pounced on us here. They used to act like wounded lions ready to devour anyone. But funny, they have been avoiding me. Imagine Max trying to use romance to cool the situation. I only played along to show his desperation. If he has responses, ha ba...enough bible verses will explode on this thread. Lol.

You are right, when you know them well, you can handle them. And I believe the programming aspect you mentioned. Yes, they are truly brainwashed.

I wont be surprised if they bring in a new moniker ....open one for their brilliant guys to come debate us here. But I am ready for whoever they bring.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus himself answered:

Therefore if you're interested in controversies surrounding God's organized people many like John the baptist will focus on the WORKS this organization is accomplishing in our time. James 2:18-26
In the first century most of Jesus' disciples turned back from following him and went away never to follow him again {John 6:66} of course such is as a result of controversial issues surrounding his authenticity, but what about his wise twelve friends?
Peter said:
This means there's no better performing man who could be identified as the Messiah (Christ) so had it been Peter and the others knew someone who is performing according to what the scriptures say about the Messiah surely they will abandon Jesus but there was none!

You can't bring a critical and exegetical analysis to refute what I just said, rather you brought in things that are not even related.
For that reason I'm going to create a daily thread on that 607/1914 stuff since you don't want to admit the truth
I wish God would just reveal how wrong the organization has been all this while
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 17, 2022
Courz:

SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!! JUST SHUT IT!!!
What is wrong with you? What rubbish did you just type? What sort of Blasphemous statement did you just type? So, you have been running around in google, looking for synonyms for the word GRAND MASTER. A word specifically showing authority in Freemasonry. The same word used by your Freemason gods!! Where do you see Jesus call his Father GRAND MASTER? Where do you see the Apostles call God GRAND MASTER? Where do you see GRAND MASTER in greek or hebrew in the Bible? Where? They put that word in your BIBLE!!! Adding to the Bible! A punishable offence as said by Jesus in Revelations! They use the word to describe GOD ALMIGHTY!! A VERY POPULAR OCCULTIC WORD!!! And you have absolutely NO SHAME to argue for the use of this word USED TO DESCRIBE ALMIGHTY GOD? You must be a child of Satan himself for you to have the guts to commit this Blasphemy against ALMIGHTY GOD!!! You better call on God right now to ask for forgiveness for this grave sin you've just committed!! So, Jehovah's witnesses have absolutely no shame to argue for the use of this word just so they can argue on social media? Do you know what you just did? You just rubbished your cult in the mud kpatakpata in this forum, no dignity left for your cult again, with that blasphemy you just committed! You should bow your head in shame!! Shame on you!!! Your responses are shameful!!! Your responses have shown why people should beware and STAY AWAY FROM YOUR CULT!!! YOU MUST BE A FREEMASON!! Your founder committed BLASPHEMY, your freemason gods are doing just that everyday and you are doing the same thing too!!

The fact that this word is used to describe Jehovah means the god you JWs worship is NOT GOD ALMIGHTY!! God cannot be a Grand master!! Only an occultic Diety/Person is!! You JWs worship a Freemason Diety! Your Freemason gods have successfully made you JWs worship a Freemason Diety!
Hi mister Grandmaster is a widely used term not merely limited to freemasonry
A 10th degree black belt in most oriental martial arts are known as Grandmaster
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 17, 2022
Maynman:

the New Testament was written in greek before it was translated to English.
In greek theos is translated to English “god”
So if you call it god, God,goD it means same thing.
The language existed before your religion sorry. And theos(god) is a title not a person.
Spot on Mayman the problem with this Christian fanatic's is that most of them don't even know the original language of the NT which is Koine Greek.
I remember trying to explain to one guy that the Hades in Biblical Greek is different from the one in Greek mythology. He was busy blabbing and didn't get the point............

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 17, 2022
Courz:

If you're a sincere student of the Bible who studies the scriptures contextually, I will like to give an answer to the questions you just raised.
Thanks
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 11:07am On May 17, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Hi mister Grandmaster is a widely used term not merely limited to freemasonry
A 10th degree black belt in most oriental martial arts are known as Grandmaster

So, in Martial arts, is there not spiritism attached to it or some beliefs in Taoism, Buddhism, Shintoism and Hinduism? You know, same shit different cults? What concerns Almighty God with Martial Arts? Was God ever involved in Martial Arts?

We are talking in a religious context. Who are the sort of people described as GRAND MASTERS? Where is it in the Bible that Almighty GOD is described as GRAND MASTER? Has Jesus ever addressed him as GRAND MASTER?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 11:10am On May 17, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

If you're a sincere student of the Bible who studies the scriptures contextually, I will like to give an answer to the questions you just raised.
Thanks

Are you a JW?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Ken4Christ: 11:24am On May 17, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
As individuals, they strike me as being, for the most part, perfectly decent and humble people. They try to serve God in the way they have been told he wants them to serve him. They sincerely believe Armageddon is right around the corner, and when God has eradicated unbelieving humanity, there will be a wondrous paradise where “the righteous” (i.e. the Witnesses themselves) can live forever. The Watchtower Society is the organization God uses. Just follow the directions of “God’s organization”, and everything will be well.

Now let’s interrupt this program to talk about something seemingly different: An ant mill.

Ants follow pheromone tracks left by other ants. They progress through the world in the direction pheromones on the ground tell them they should take. Just follow the directions of the pheromones, and everything will be well.

Except when it won’t.

Sometimes a disaster happens in ant society: Several pheromone tracks may happen to overlap. Then countless ants, mechanically and blindly following the track like their instincs tell them to, will end up going in a circle. They will just be going around and around until they die of exhaustation.

Global human society provides billions of brains that can conceive, receive and process all sorts of memes and mental viruses. Evolutionary selection favors the mental viruses that successfully prey on human desires, for instance the deep-seated desire for a peaceful and righteous world, or eternal life. Various mental viruses have evolved that pretend to humans that we can have all this, if we only open our brains completely to the virus and even try very hard to infect others with it. Maybe even by going from door to door.

These special mental viruses we normally refer to as religions.

They don’t have to actually deliver on the great promises of, say, eternal life. That is to be enjoyed at some conveniently unknown point in the future (so according to Watchtowerism) or in the invisible world beyond the grave (so according to many other forms of Christianity). Just dangle the carrot in front of believers, and they will do the bidding of the mental virus almost as mechanically as the ants following the pheromone track. Hey, it just seems like the thing to do, whether you are an ant or a religious human.

Even the most high-ranking Watchtower defector ever, Raymond Franz who had served on the very Governing Body and later wrote several books about the religion, never suggested that the top-ranking leaders don’t basically believe in the message of their organization. Their brains are as infected as any. And so the big ant mill of “God’s organization” will continue to go around and around, as millions of members pursue the ever-retreating mirage of Armageddon and the wonderful paradise that is supposed to follow it.

People who are sucked into this human vortex aren’t bad in any way. No worse than the rest of us, at least. And of course, there are plenty of other religious organizations that are essentially similar in their workings.

I guess a proper education is the best defense against mental viruses. The Watchtower meme, for instance, is in its current form plainly dependent on ignorance to really thrive. To take just a single example: An absolutely crucial part of the doctrine is an elaborate calculation supposedly proving that the world entered the “endtimes” in 1914. I’ll mercifully skip the details, but based on what has to be the most tortured Bible interpretation ever, the Watchtower teaches that the endtimes would begin 2,520 years after the Babylonians under Nebuchadnezzar captured Jerusalem. The outbreak of World War I in 1914 is seen as proof that this was the crucial year the long wait ended. Since 1914 we live in the shadow of soon-to-come Armageddon.

But for 1914 to be the end year, Jerusalem had to fall in the year 607 BCE. The correct year is actually twenty years later, 587 or possibly 586. This is the date you will find in every reference work and history book not written or influenced by the Watchtower. Not a single non-Witness scholar will entertain the idea that the established chronology is off by two decades, yet this is absolutely necessary to make Watchtowerism work. It has rightly been observed that if you take away the “prophetic year” 1914, most of the message of the Jehovah’s Witnesses becomes meaningless. Seriously, the whole doctrine is built around it!

You couldn’t have a viable religion that depended on the Allies capturing Berlin in “1925“ rather than 1945, or the American revolution taking place in “1756“ rather than 1776. Those dates are simply too well known for a meme or mental virus to distort the facts. There is, so to speak, too little ignorance available.

But can you have a religion that absolutely depends on the Babylonians capturing Jerusalem in “607” BCE rather than 587 BCE?

Yes, apparently you can. Behold the role of ignorance in the transmission of religious faith.

The Witnesses don’t want to be enlightened, of course. Their 1914 doctrine is simply “too big to fail”. With long intervals, you will see a bold and desperate attempt in their literature to refute the universal scholarly consensus. Other religions have their own areas of willful ignorance that must be protected at all cost, as when Young Earth Creationists are quite willing to garble and/or ignore just about every piece of scientific evidence we have in order to maintain the notion that the universe is six thousand years old. (The Witnesses are at the very least Old Earth Creationists and can accomodate a past amounting to millions of years.)

In all religions, there are some who enjoy the fringe benefits of human delusions, at least enjoying positions of great respect and adulation (whether we are discussing the Pope, various televangelists or the Watchtower Governing Body). Yet I tend to assume that they are, more often than not, actual believers themselves. And as for the rank-and-file, whether they are Jehovah’s Witnesses or members of other high-control religions, I can rarely think very badly about them.

After all, my inner mental image of religious organizations is that of well-meaning ants going round and round in a circle.

Johovah witness organization are not Christians. Rather, they are anti Christ and anti Christian.

Their doctrines are based on preconceived opinions which does not line up with scriptures. They deny virtually every tenets of the gospel.

1. They don't believe in the deity of Jesus.
2. They don't believe that salvation is gotten on the platform of grace alone.
3. They don't believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus.
4. They don't believe in the reality of hell as a place of torment for lost souls.
5. They don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a person, the third person of the Godhead.
6. They don't believe that Jesus is coming back to take faithful saints to heaven.
7. They don't believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
8. They don't believe in divine healing and miracles.
etc.

In summary, they are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light whose end is destruction and their judgment is sure.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 11:28am On May 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

People need to read this. Very good the truth is coming out more. I have not seen these boys here sober like this. Like 5 of them would have pounced on us here. They used to act like wounded lions ready to devour anyone. But funny, they have been avoiding me. Imagine Max trying to use romance to cool the situation. I only played along to show his desperation. If he has responses, ha ba...enough bible verses will explode on this thread. Lol.

You are right, when you know them well, you can handle them. And I believe the programming aspect you mentioned. Yes, they are truly brainwashed.

I wont be surprised if they bring in a new moniker ....open one for their brilliant guys to come debate us here. But I am ready for whoever they bring.

No o. They will not give up. They will relax for a while and go and do some googling that will support their lies and then manufacture some mental gymnastics to address you. They are like AI. How they process their doctrines need some twisting here and there. They will still quote us with something very predictable and shameful that helps to prove our responses right.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

You can't bring a critical and exegetical analysis to refute what I just said, rather you brought in things that are not even related.
For that reason I'm going to create a daily thread on that 607/1914 stuff since you don't want to admit the truth
I wish God would just reveal how wrong the organization has been all this while

Two WRONGS can never make one RIGHT.
So since you THINK the JW organization is WRONG with all the achievements which is in line with what we are to expect of Jesus' group in the endtime. Then you supposed to present a group that is performing up to expectation.

Jesus told us that his group will be globally known not for recommendations because he himself was known in his own time but not for recommendations rather he was popularly known as either a madman {10:20} demonic {John 7:20; 8:48} or impostor! Matthew 27:63
Jesus said his true disciples will also be popular but it's the same views people will have for them! Matthew 10:25

So if a group has being through the planet, gathered people in millions, made them zealous preachers and industrious teachers of the Bible, and able to format politics, racism and military services from their brains! Isaiah 2:2-4
Certainly a mighty spirit King is behind them! Matthew 28:20

So i'm not arguing with you that JWs aren't WRONG but Please! Please!! Please!!! Present a better performing group than this group! Act 1:8 smiley
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2022
Courz:

No o. They will not give up. They will relax for a while and go and do some googling that will support their lies and then manufacture some mental gymnastics to address you. They are like AI. How they process their doctrines need some twisting here and there. They will still quote us with something very predictable and shameful that helps to prove our responses right.

So you turn to other threads to continue your envy! cheesy
Well no matter what you think, say or do JWs are up to the task. Present your questions and let's handle it one by one, or better still present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses.
Anything short of that is tantamount to noisemaking Sir! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2022
An atheist mocked the name of your so called God by claiming to be the FATHER of your God, none of you thought anything about that.
But against a peaceful group that's practicing what Jesus taught and making disciples in millions, turning their hearts away from materialism and redirecting them towards a simple lifestyle so they can continue preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood, all of you have come together spewing gibberish.
Wonders shall never end!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 12:08pm On May 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you turn to other threads to continue your envy! cheesy
Well no matter what you think, say or do JWs are up to the task. Present your questions and let's handle it one by one, or better still present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses.
Anything short of that is tantamount to noisemaking Sir! wink

Oya. Answer these questions properly like a normal human with a working brain. Don't leave the topic and jump to another. I know you are an AI program but try to resist answering questions like an AI.

Why did your founder say he is more inspired than Jesus and that he should be followed and not Jesus? Why does your Cult have these many failed prophecies? What did God say about False prophets in Deutronomy 18 vs 20-22? Who did God describe as False Prophets? Why is your Cult running another Freemason cult (from which you JWs were born) that meets in Masonic lodges to this very day? Let me see if you will try to escape the Watchtower programming and converse like a Normal human.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2022
Courz:

Oya. Answer these questions properly like a normal human with a working brain. Don't leave the topic and jump to another. I know you are an AI program but try to resist answering questions like an AI.

Why did your founder say he is more inspired than Jesus and that he should be followed and not Jesus? Why does your Cult have these many failed prophecies? What did God say about False prophets in Deutronomy 18 vs 20-22? Who did God describe as False Prophets? Why is your Cult running another Freemason cult (from which you JWs were born) that meets in Masonic lodges to this very day? Let me see if you will try to escape the Watchtower programming and converse like a Normal human.

If you're truly expecting an answer then you should ask ONE by ONE. You're not interrogating a condemned criminal, i have the right to choose any RELIGION of my choice and nobody has the right to deprive me of the choise i make.
So ask your question ONE by ONE and let's reason together like free adults, you can't force your opinion on me and i can't force mine on you either, with mutual respect you should deal with your neighbour.
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 12:36pm On May 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you're truly expecting an answer then you should ask ONE by ONE. You're not interrogating a condemned criminal, i have the right to choose any RELIGION of my choice and nobody has the right to deprive me of the choise i make.
So ask your question ONE by ONE and let's reason together like free adults, you can't force your opinion on me and i can't force mine on you either, with mutual respect you should deal with your neighbour.
May you have PEACE! smiley

Oh!! It is now about one by one question right? I knew you wouldn't be able to answer. Damn! You're predictable!! You're truly an AI program!

Don't try to run away!! Stop bringing up excuses!! Answer the damn questions one by one as you want or keep your mouth shut!! You asked for something. I gave it to you. You're whining like a little kid about ONE BY ONE QUESTION? ARE YOU MAD? You have been typing epistle upon epistle of rubbish. Your hand no break! But to answer all these questions I presented to you, you are fidgeting! You are scared abi? Come on answer the damn questions or shut it!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2022
Courz:

Oh!! It is now about one by one question right? I knew you wouldn't be able to answer. Damn! You're predictable!! You're truly an AI program!

Don't try to run away!! Stop bringing up excuses!! Answer the damn questions one by one as you want or keep your mouth shut!! You asked for something. I gave it to you. You're whining like a little kid about ONE BY ONE QUESTION? ARE YOU MAD? You have been typing epistle upon epistle of rubbish. Your hand no break! But to answer all these questions I presented to you, you are fidgeting! You are scared abi? Come on answer the damn questions or shut it!!

Lol

MaxInDHouse is an indoctrinated AI program indeed.

He has refused to answer the questions you raised.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2022
Courz:

You're not ready to chat like a mature adult, your grievances doesn't change the fact that everyone has the right to choose any religion so if you're interested in the reasons why your neighbour choose to be a member of a religion then you must show respect for him/her. Until you're ready to abide by that you're free to continue with your agitation! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 2:21pm On May 17, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

I no fit laugh abeg! Laugh wan kill me!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
Until he forward his questions ONE by ONE i will not answer him, everyone is free to choose any religion and JWs also have that right! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Really Pity Christians / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / Jigi Dem- Sweet Tune.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.