Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6416 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

See how he is making false accusation!
The other day it was Emusan is OLAADEGBU and johnw47. He even claimed it was God's holy spirit that exposed me! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Priding in his ignorance is the most funny part cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
To God be the glory Mr Three in one person! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Still reinforcing his delusion cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

No wahala, what did Kumuyi say about Jesus of Nazareth?
That's what you need to preach now Sir! cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala, what did Kumuyi say about Jesus of Nazareth?

Sneak into any deeper life near you for that!

That's what you need to preach now Sir! cheesy

You don't need to tell me because I've been doing that before you join JWs! cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

Sneak into any deeper life near you for that!
You don't need to tell me because I've been doing that before you join JWs! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Me, Kumuyi teaching?
Please tell the atheist that created this thread not me! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Me, Kumuyi teaching?

So why did you want to know about what kumuyi says about Jesus of Nazareth in the first place? Can you see how tiny your brain is?

Please tell the atheist that created this thread not me! wink

Are you the spoke person for Atheist? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

So why did you want to know about what kumuyi says about Jesus of Nazareth in the first place? Can you see how tiny your brain is?
Are you the spoke person for Atheist? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I'm not interested in what your superintendent teaches, what i'm saying is "stop trailing me, preach to atheists" hope you get the message now! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not interested in what your superintendent teaches

Then it's common sense that you shouldn't have asked me to tell you what your superintendent teaches about Jesus of Nazareth in the first place cheesy grin grin grin

what i'm saying is "stop trailing me

Just as you're trailing others cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

preach to atheists" hope you get the message now! wink

And I'm still reminding you that, you're not the one who'll tell me who to preach to. I've been doing that before you ever dream of becoming JWs.

So let Atheist tell me to preach to them unless you're the spoke person for Atheist cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

Then it's common sense that you shouldn't have asked me to tell you what your superintendent teaches about Jesus of Nazareth in the first place cheesy grin grin grin
Just as you're trailing others cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
And I'm still reminding you that, you're not the one who'll tell me who to preach to. I've been doing that before you ever dream of becoming JWs.
So let Atheist tell me to preach to them unless you're the spoke person for Atheist cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, your OLAADEGBU account has become boring, no customer so you're determined to hook up with Maximus to trade words, shey?

You should know that i'm much more intelligent than that, henceforth you're no more getting any responses from me! wink

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, your OLAADEGBU account has become boring, no customer so you're determined to hook up with Maximus to trade words, shey?

Your cup of tea but just like I said on that thread, the day I'll decide to expose your lying on this is coming (I'm just waiting for your cup to full), though I know your shameless lying mouth will be twisting up and down again.

That day you'll know your brain is full of dust!

You should know that i'm much more intelligent than that, henceforth you're no more getting any responses from me! wink

Lying liar intelligent officer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You don't need to tell me, Mr unintelligent officer grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by johnw47: 11:39pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max, you claimed the Holy Spirit exposed olaadegbu, emusan and i johnw47 as being the same person:

MaxInDHouse:
OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 is the same person

MaxInDHouse:
Do you know how God's Holy Spirit do expose liars?
Walahi talahi there's miracles on Nairaland! cheesy

Mat 12:32 And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by johnw47: 11:52pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

much worse than that, lost mad max is still reinforcing his lie
that the Holy Spirit exposed you, olladegbu and i johnw47 as being the same person:

lying about the Holy Spirit:

Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2022
johnw47:
that the Holy Spirit exposed you, olladegbu and i johnw47 as being the same person:

lying about the Holy Spirit:

And the same person will be quick to speak against those false preachers using God's holy spirit for fraudulent activities outside his organization.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
Courz:

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video below? Why did the Freemasons in this video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Religion with centralized authority is always filled with hypocrisy and double standards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos) / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / Mystery As ‘jesus Christ’ Appears, Disappears On Lagos Street [PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.