Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Vawulence Everywhere. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vawulence Everywhere. (1071 Views)

I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee / What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vawulence Everywhere. by Franklin158(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2022
Observe the picture then tell me wetin wahala be like again ??

Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by Divoc19(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2022
It happens to both genders.
Marriage is a university of.....................let the smart ones complete this

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by rickpat(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2022
it happens to both genders.... sometimes the man does it to the woman.

sex is overrated because for a couple to have a beautiful, healthy and interesting sex life that couple MUST be happy first,if not their sex life will be like a chore... happiness and peace is very key in having a proper sex life
Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by boxer022(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2022
To me there are two ways out of such situations. It is either the man leaves the bed for her to sleep (enduring the no sex) and sleep on the floor with a blanket and his pillow (in this case, when she wakes up to ease herself or do something else early in the morning and sees him sleeping on the floor because of the trap she set, she might out of love reconsider or ignore him). Another option is to leave the bedroom for her entirely so as to avoid injury when he roles on the bed (again enduring the no to sex) to the sitting room with his blanket and pillow (in this case, if she wakes up first she will be wondering of his whereabouts (maybe thinking negatively if they have a maid), will search for him only to see him fast asleep in the sitting room (she might decide out of love to reconsider or respect his choice).
Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by PerfectStranger(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2022
Marriage is overrated.
Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 12, 2022
grin grin this is funny....

On a serious note sha...
If my wife denies me sex without a VALID reason, she had better prepare to either share me or relocate back to her father's house undecided...
Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
Divoc19:
It happens to both genders.
Marriage is a university of.....................let the smart ones complete this

grin

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Everywhere. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Companion / What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? / How Can I Get Over My Ex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.