Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Am In Need Of A Companion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Need Of A Companion (1061 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / I Need A Companion / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 7:02pm On May 26, 2022
hello readers, for the past 4-5years, have not being into any kind of love affair with any Lady cos of the heart break I passed through in the hands of the lady I cherished and loved innocently only to be jilted by her, reasons i decided not to be in any relationship was to erase every taught of her from my memory to avoid any other disappointments but my decision is not working at all, I still feel her presence around me each time she speaks with our son through my phone as I don't want my son to pass through what I went through during my teenage days like growing up without my mum really affected me not until death came and took her away recently.. I swear to God am not interested in any love making relationship, I need someone to trust and share my pains with... pls don't mind the way the write up is focus on the point. thanks and no insult my great fellow nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
Aww... Touching...

We plenty... Wishing you the best!

4 Likes

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 7:48pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Aww... Touching...
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Godada(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Aww... Touching...

This is about the best comment I have had all day

2 Likes

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
Godada:

This is about the best comment I have had all day

this is a match na @Boredberry and @Das1mama grin, u people can dm each other privately okay, btw@Boredberry is 19yr

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by frozen70(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2022
Das1mama:
hello readers, for the past 4-5years, have not being into any kind of love affair with any Lady cos of the heart break I passed through in the hands of the lady I cherished and loved innocently only to be jilted by her, reasons i decided not to be in any relationship was to erase every taught of her from my memory to avoid any other disappointments but my decision is not working at all, I still feel her presence around me each time she speaks with our son through my phone as I don't want my son to pass through what I went through during my teenage days like growing up without my mum really affected me not until death came and took her away recently.. I swear to God am not interested in any love making relationship, I need someone to trust and share my pains with... pls don't mind the way the write up is focus on the point. thanks and no insult my great fellow nairalanders.

It's easier for women to stay alone but not for men

The earlier you get that the best for you

So start looking for a woman to be your companion, you will surely get one

The woman that breaked your heart have moved on, why are you holding yourself back
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 10:46pm On May 26, 2022
frozen70:

The woman that breaked your heart have moved on, why are you holding yourself back
yes sure I know she has moved on but d issue is, for me to get her off my mind and soul is to disconnect any form of any communication with her as have blocked her from all social apps, but d problem is I don't want my son to pass through what I suffered and still affecting me today which is Mother's love, in spirit of Truth the only time I witnessed mother's love was on the day she was buried.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 10:50pm On May 26, 2022
Heathrow44:

this is a match na @Boredberry and @Das1mama grin, u people can dm each other privately okay, btw@Boredberry is 19yr
Lol, tnx bro.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by ultimatGolden(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2022
please i have been trying to reach you. it is important,how can we communicate?
BoredBerry:
Aww... Touching...

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by nokspos: 4:54am On May 27, 2022
You appear weak, this wont attract women to you, you need to be strong. Let your son meet his mom through your family only during holidays or just cut her off completely for years till you are strong.

Your son will be fine without her , the earlier you teach that boy that life is not fair , the better man he will become. Children have a way of becoming a better version of us, so that boy might grow up not missing his mom like you do. There's nothing like mama's love when the love is apparently not there , people who are orphans also survives. No matter how much you make him talk to her on phone , he wont still get that complete love he deserves through phone call, if she truly loves her child , she will be physically present in his life, she wont even leave him with you in the first place

Let go of the past , block her completely, he can speak to her after 4years when you've completely moved on and start new life with your own family.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 5:04am On May 27, 2022
You will find one even here
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by ruffkenny: 6:02am On May 27, 2022
The first companion u need now is yourself,build yourself first not to feel lonely or miss her by reading some personal development books,hanging out with your friends,working on your purpose, living your passion,doing things u love and doing the things that make u happy..Stop dwelling in the past, this pattern of thinking u missed mother's love when u were little will trap u to constantly seek validation from the women in ur life which is totally wrong,..Be emotional detached from her and live your life,at the right time u will find the one that u truly deserve!u sound very needy and unhappy,so u need to work on urself first so u don't repeat the mistakes u made with your ex with another girl..
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by chinwong(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2022
Four years is enough for you to have carried on with your life brother. I really feel your pain but you need to grow past this for your own health benefits cos occasional memories about the past might incur some health issues for you gradually.

My candid advice as a Fitness trainer is to find a gym around you. Register and start working on your body first. This will help boost your confidence level and also increase your testosterone levels.

You will also get to meet and connect with a lot of other people including ladies of different kinds and shapes.

Also learn to enjoy your time alone because Only YOU can change You.

And never ever allow the negativity, criticism and judgements of others affect who you are.

Let the change start from within you and sooner it will radiate to the outside.

Gird yourself up man.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 7:35am On May 27, 2022
nokspos:
You appear weak, this wont attract women to you, you need to be strong. Let your son meet his mom through your family only during holidays or just cut her off completely for years till you are strong.

Your son will be fine without her , the earlier you teach that boy that life is not fair , the better man he will become. Children have a way of becoming a better version of us, so that boy might grow up not missing his mom like you do. There's nothing like mama's love when the love is apparently not there , people who are orphans also survives. No matter how much you make him talk to her on phone , he wont still get that complete love he deserves through phone call, if she truly loves her child , she will be physically present in his life, she wont even leave him with you in the first place

Let go of the past , block her completely, he can speak to her after 4years when you've completely moved on and start new life with your own family.
thanks brotherly, ur words lifted my spirit.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 7:37am On May 27, 2022
ruffkenny:
The first companion u need now is yourself,build yourself first not to feel lonely or miss her by reading some personal development books,hanging out with your friends,working on your purpose, living your passion,doing things u love and doing the things that make u happy..Stop dwelling in the past, this pattern of thinking u missed mother's love when u were little will trap u to constantly seek validation from the women in ur life which is totally wrong,..Be emotional detached from her and live your life,at the right time u will find the one that u truly deserve!u sound very needy and unhappy,so u need to work on urself first so u don't repeat the mistakes u made with your ex with another girl..
thanks
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 7:39am On May 27, 2022
chinwong:
Four years is enough for you to have carried on with your life brother. I really feel your pain but you need to grow past this for your own health benefits cos occasional memories about the past might incur some health issues for you gradually.

My candid advice as a Fitness trainer is to find a gym around you. Register and start working on your body first. This will help boost your confidence level and also increase your testosterone levels.

You will also get to meet and connect with a lot of other people including ladies of different kinds and shapes.

Also learn to enjoy your time alone because Only YOU can change You.

And never ever allow the negativity, criticism and judgements of others affect who you are.

Let the change start from within you and sooner it will radiate to the outside.

Gird yourself up man.
Wow, thanks so much.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On May 27, 2022
frozen70:

The woman that breaked broke your heart have moved on, why are you holding yourself back
wink
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by nokspos: 9:25am On May 27, 2022
you are welcome sir
Das1mama:
thanks brotherly, ur words lifted my spirit.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by frozen70(f): 9:55am On May 27, 2022
Das1mama:
yes sure I know she has moved on but d issue is, for me to get her off my mind and soul is to disconnect any form of any communication with her as have blocked her from all social apps, but d problem is I don't want my son to pass through what I suffered and still affecting me today which is Mother's love, in spirit of Truth the only time I witnessed mother's love was on the day she was buried.

OK at this stage, you have to calm down and help yourself

Get a matured woman and be close to her she will be your companion

Once you start a new friendship, she will be erased from your mind

Don't put all your trust in every relationship

Anything can happen along the line

As for your son, his God hasa better life plan for him

Just pray he gets a loving step mum and that's all you need to be happy forever

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 6:25pm On May 27, 2022
frozen70:

OK at this stage, you have to calm down and help yourself

Get a matured woman and be close to her she will be your companion

Once you start a new friendship, she will be erased from your mind

Don't put all your trust in every relationship

Anything can happen along the line

As for your son, his God hasa better life plan for him

Just pray he gets a loving step mum and that's all you need to be happy forever
thank you so much. message received
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 6:27pm On May 27, 2022
bukky1994:
You will find one even here
OK if is the will of God Amen.
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
Das1mama:
OK if is the will of God Amen.
yeah
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Das1mama: 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
bukky1994:
yeah
I appreciate your words, thanks
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 27, 2022
Das1mama:
I appreciate your words, thanks
. Don't mention
Re: Am In Need Of A Companion by chinwong(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2022
Das1mama:
Wow, thanks so much.

You’re always welcome brother.

For any one looking for someone to discuss with or rub minds with, I’m available for you. WhatsApp: 80 7115 0878. �discrete �private

PS: IF YOU HAVE NEVER MADE MONEY ONLINE BEFORE - you better grab that number and send a text.

I’m a busy fellow. Don’t fret. I’ll definitely respond to each texts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / She Left When I Was A Good Poor Guy.now Am A Rich Bad Man / How Many Of You See This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.