Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? (4491 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by BrianGriffin: 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Wizywiz:
guy swerve if I wasn't a simp then I wouldn't have allowed her persuade me into doing that shit...now I know better (aside health implications ) no woman selfish manipulation works on me now....TRP is DIAMOND.....stop simping bro I know u still do such shit....Brian my guy be wise

It shows you are a weak man wiz, as a man if you don’t like something you don’t like it. It’s so sad that you needed the redpil to tell what you don’t like. I repeat wiz you are still a simp. So if the redpil ends today you go back to a bloody simp that you are wiz.
Redpil is just a pill an Alpha male is inbuilt.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Wizywiz(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2022
BrianGriffin:

It shows you are a weak man wiz, as a man if you don’t like something you don’t like it. It’s so sad that you needed the redpil to tell what you don’t like. I repeat wiz you are still a simp. So if the redpil ends today you go back to a bloody simp that you are wiz.
Redpil is just a pill an Alpha male is inbuilt.
so for ya mind red pill is a physical entitie.? Shows how myopic you are bro....my brother Brian Red pill is an awareness and eye opener to me a concept and norm that will forever be indelible in my heart a yardstick for me on certain matters when it has to do with the opposite sex......so my bro Brian Red pill for end for ya side but to me it's now a religion in my heart. grin....Everyman to his philosophy grin like you said it's the ALPHA MALE INBUILT I've embraced to know that fucking a V dripping with blood isn't only unhealthy but conflicts with the Alpha male concept. Peace bro ain't quoting or replying you anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by BrianGriffin: 5:15pm On May 12, 2022
Wizywiz:
so for ya mind red pill is a physical entitie.? Shows how myopic you are bro....my brother Brian Red pill is an awareness and eye opener to me a concept and norm that will forever be indelible in my heart a yardstick for me on certain matters when it has to do with the opposite sex......so my bro Brian Red pill for end for ya side but to me it's now a religion in my heart. grin....Everyman to his philosophy grin like you said it's the ALPHA MALE INBUILT I've embraced to know that fucking a V dripping with blood isn't only unhealthy but conflicts with the Alpha male concept. Peace bro ain't quoting or replying you anymore
The fact you actually didn’t understand “Red pill is just a pill” smh. Go read up some idiomatic expressions. Btw as an Alpha male you should do whatever pleases you. Like I pointed out redpill has no correlation with this topic. It’s a matter of like and dislike. But you where so desperate to sound woke Wiz. You are the one who is myopic btw In as much as I hate that shit a quick google search will tell you it’s totally safe and healthy. It’s just a matter of Likes and Dislikes brother wiz.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Kingsteve(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2022
Lol...
Wiz and Brian, una funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by suicidesheep: 6:10pm On May 12, 2022
BrianGriffin:
The fact you actually didn’t understand “Red pill is just a pill” smh. Go read up some idiomatic expressions. Btw as an Alpha male you should do whatever pleases you. Like I pointed out redpill has no correlation with this topic. It’s a matter of like and dislike. But you where so desperate to sound woke Wiz. You are the one who is myopic btw In as much as I hate that shit a quick google search will tell you it’s totally safe and healthy. It’s just a matter of Likes and Dislikes brother wiz.

Exactly my brother, I wonder wetin bring simp and redpoll for this topic. Something wey e be say if you like am fine, if u no like, still fine
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Aforxzy(f): 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
Heard so too.

Some do it because it very safe. No pregnancy whatsoever.

virginprincess:
I heard it reduces menstrual cramps,don't know how true it is.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
I already associated blood with pain and I don't think I'll ever want to do that , it sounds scary , disgusting , I don't like the idea

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Dorwadora(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!,never experience it,don't your partner get irritated.
There's nothing irritating above it... Believe me... Though it can get your bedspread messed up but a shower before the Do or laying a cloth on the bed will help out.

It's just the normal sex thing but with extra lubricant to make it less painful, plenty pleasure and whatever it involves grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Lee99: 3:00am On May 13, 2022
My babe is usually very Hot during her period, I'll admit we've done it twice and it's not so bad, I'm not a backward savage so I don't believe having sex with her during her period will block any grace lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I heard it reduces menstrual cramps,don't know how true it is.
it's a big lie oooo e dey increase am the day I tried it I died and rose again. Infact my life refuse to remain desame. God forbid
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2022
The day I tried it I almost died, con see menstural pain con increase, I regretted my life if u see my crying and wailing like a baby. Mehn it is well I fear that thing and childbirth pass anything
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by virginprincess(f): 8:26am On May 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
it's a big lie oooo e dey increase am the day I tried it I died and rose again. Infact my life refuse to remain desame. God forbid
cheesy grin grin, but Dorwadora says it does.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Beautygoddesss: 8:31am On May 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The day I tried it I almost died, con see menstural pain con increase, I regretted my life if u see my crying and wailing like a baby. Mehn it is well I fear that thing and childbirth pass anything
ehhhh no be small tin u dey do o
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Dorwadora(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Hey grin grin grin.... I said for me .. it does sometimes.... But reaching maybe 2 orgasm enhance it grin grin.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
I no fit spoil the ogume wey i use the hold body from phone snatcher and petty street robbers because of sex if a lady is on her flow u dont even come near me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2022
Beermoney1:

I know a case of a woman ovulating during her menstrual period. She had been looking to conceive for 15 years until she met a doctor who diagnosed that she was ovulating during her menstrual period. So the husband fired on during her menstrual period and she had babies.
he referring to all this our girls not married women
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2022
They believe if them no allow u knack u no go give them t.p and that money u been promise say u go give them when them come.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2022
Ficient:
Happened by mistake once with my babe and another time with a new catch. My babe laughed at me when she saw my face, whereas new catch apologized. Although they both thought the flow was over, and it wasn't even much. I continued my nacking in both cases
the rate una the pack badluck ehh
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
BrianGriffin:
so u are saying some people with all that smell and disgust they still knack o p na wa o
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
it's a lie sweety
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Dorwadora(f): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
it's a lie sweety
Haha... Prettygirl200.... Are you me? grin grin grin...
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Dorwadora(f): 9:03am On May 13, 2022
headbasher96:
I no fit spoil the ogume wey i use the hold body from phone snatcher and petty street robbers because of sex if a lady is on her flow u dont even come near me
And you believe those myth about menstruation undecided?
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2022
Dorwadora:

And you believe those myth about menstruation undecided?
toh my doctor told me i should avoid it and iron never enter my body since so yes i do
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Dorwadora(f): 9:19am On May 13, 2022
headbasher96:
toh my doctor told me i should avoid it and iron never enter my body since so yes i do
Oshey grin grin grin.... Iron bender.

Anyways it might be true.
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by headbasher96(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oshey grin grin grin.... Iron bender.

Anyways it might be true.
madam those petty thiefs don try to mob me collect phone last last na gutter we the enter.

Those rule are important to me i dont eat anyhow because of that reason o
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:28am On May 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
Haha... Prettygirl200.... Are you me? grin grin grin...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Streetmovement(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2022
Rickmann:

O Gee, your face show and ur shoe shine grin

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Wotoporiously my gee
Re: Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
headbasher96:
the rate una the pack badluck ehh

I am under grace and not under luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? / Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.