Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? (770 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Would you date an atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2022
I have been having this constant thought about my relationship with this lady.. She is an NCE holder about 24 years of age while I am a graduate about to conclude my nysc programme..
I deliberately questioned her about her next move after the NCE because she is just working(teaching) in a school now, she concluded that she wants to further her studies, she bought the direct entry form herself.. I have rented an apartment and I am also pushing hard to make money (I am running a business already) which I advised her to work, make money, start a business and later go for sandwich programme since it is still education but she declined..meanwhile, her family are not really financially buoyant.. Even now that she's working, she complains about not having money to eat or buy stuffs and her parent are not really supporting her that much (she has like 4 siblings and she's the first born)..Imagine if she's now a student.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by yuping(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2022
undecided growth is all that matter, as long as she is willing to grow no problem. No body want marry consumer you need to be productive. Mind your bussiness, let her trade her part, trade yours.

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Candidlady: 9:57am On May 12, 2022
Yes if he got the potentials
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by virginprincess(f): 9:58am On May 12, 2022
Why not,one day he/she will also become a graduate, i'm an undergraduate but the guy asking me out is a graduate,so it doesn't matter,it's the person you are dating that matters not the degree but i can never date an illiterate.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by EmzyT: 10:05am On May 12, 2022
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Boogyman557: 10:12am On May 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool graduate or no graduate, undergraduate or no undergraduate!

My BLODA! Na MONEY be the KOKO!

Ask E money and obi cubana...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by orisa37: 10:21am On May 12, 2022
Why not? It's sweeter with the Undergraduates. It's Fornication per excellent. And you are DIRECTLY TEMPTING YOUR CREATOR.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by advanceDNA: 10:25am On May 12, 2022
dboY1123:
I have been having this constant thought about my relationship with this lady.. She is an NCE holder about 24 years of age while I am a graduate about to conclude my nysc programme..
I deliberately questioned her about her next move after the NCE because she is just working(teaching) in a school now, she concluded that she wants to further her studies, she bought the direct entry form herself.. I have rented an apartment and I am also pushing hard to make money (I am running a business already) which I advised her to work, make money, start a business and later go for sandwich programme since it is still education but she declined..meanwhile, her family are not really financially buoyant.. Even now that she's working, she complains about not having money to eat or buy stuffs and her parent are not really supporting her that much (she has like 4 siblings and she's the first born)..Imagine if she's now a student.

she's using style to tell you she wants to go to school from your pocket...

oga....bankrolling a student is a risk...
most times it doesn't end well...u will be work in your áss out sending money to her while her mate will be offing pant for free....

that said ..i ddnt say u should not help..just do it for humanity if u must do it...

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

she's using style to tell you she wants to go to school from your pocket...

oga....bankrolling a student is a risk...
most times it doesn't end well...u will be work in your áss out sending money to her while her mate will be offing pant for free....

that said ..i ddnt say u should not help..just do it for humanity if u must do it...

Do what for humanity? Lol
I didn't say I would send her to school, my own is continuing the relationship when she's in school.
She knows how she would sort herself out in school or anywhere nothing concern me.

Mind you, even ordinary DE form, na she buy am.. She can't prejure me o grin
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2022
yuping:
undecided growth is all that matter, as long as she is willing to grow no problem. No body want marry consumer you need to be productive. Mind your bussiness, let her trade her part, trade yours.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Animegirl(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2022
See question grin

Like some of you date secondary school girls even as graduate, with or without responsibilities.

Op Dear. It's her choice to further her education let her be. Sha, quickly tell if you don't have the capacity to support her financially. I personally don't want you to come and give us epistles stating why Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2022
Animegirl:
See question grin

Like some of you date secondary school girls even as graduate, with or without responsibilities.

Op Dear. It's her choice to further her education let her be. Sha, quickly tell if you don't have the capacity to support her financially. I personally don't want you to come and give us epistles stating why Nigerian girls are useless.

I don't have the capacity grin
Make I dy financially help person pikin for school, even ordinary DE form na she work, get money and buy am..nothing concern me...na the relationship I dy think not her school finances
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 12, 2022
In simi's voice "love don't care"..
There always be differences when it come to partners
Tall and short
Wealthy or broke
Foreign and local
Slim and fat...
All of that is what makes it unique..
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by advanceDNA: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
dboY1123:

I didn't say I would send her to school, my own is continuing the relationship when she's in school.
She knows how she would sort herself out in school or anywhere nothing concern me.

u no sabi woman way...
you want date student wey her parents no get money and she no dey financially stable, yet you say you no wan pay school fees.... are sure you are nigerian??
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2022
Boogyman557:

Naso my nigg... One person no fit prejure me arbeg..na even the relationship be my ownz wetinf concern me concern finances

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Choilila: 10:50am On May 12, 2022
Educational background means nothing.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2022
dboY1123:

Mind you, even ordinary DE form, na she buy am.. She can't prejure me o grin

Chief OP....
There's nothing wrong in dating an undergraduate, but in this your case, seems like this girl wants you to play an integral/financial part in her schooling, which I am STRONGLY AGAINST undecided...

Never sponsor a girl who is not family and who you're not married to, NEVER! ((Contextually speaking))....

If youre serious with her and you really want to send her to school, marry her first! I've seen too many stories of ladies dumping their sponsors immediately after graduation on the premise that "I no longer lover him, he's not my type" undecided...

If they refuse, allow their parents sponsor them!!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
First ever sane comment from u. WTF man grin

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by Streetmovement(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My papa and mama no branch school, them no be illiterate either but them train all of us and we came out as graduates, Op life no balance and na also choice.

Weda you date graduate, undergraduate or the one wey no wan be graduate at all it's doesn't matter as long as they know the basics and they ain't no illiterate.

No be graduate person go chop o, try make money and you go see say the word graduate is overrated especially in a country like Nigeria, even for overseas sef oyibo go ask you wetin you fit use your hands do referring to your skills, if you don work for offshore before you go understand wetin I dey cap so.

Lastly if person get money and he fit run school mattias no shaking but if you no get I go advice make you learn trade wey you get passion for.

Is that certificate important? I will say yes

Is it a way out of poverty ? I will say 80% No

Carry your certificate, your talent and skills wey you learn Waka for streets whichever you'll make it depending on the one oluwa keep for you.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by uthlaw: 11:09am On May 12, 2022
Nothing special about been a graduate abeg!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief OP....
There's nothing wrong in dating an undergraduate, but in this your case, seems like this girl wants you to play an integral/financial part in her schooling, which I am STRONGLY AGAINST undecided...

Never sponsor a girl who is not family and who you're not married to, NEVER! ((Contextually speaking))....

If youre serious with her and you really want to send her to school, marry her first! I've seen too many stories of ladies dumping their sponsors immediately after graduation on the premise that "I no longer lover him, he's not my type" undecided...

If they refuse, allow their parents sponsor them!!

God bless you.. That is one reason I made sure she's the one who paid for her DE form.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? by dboY1123(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

u no sabi woman way...
you want date student wey her parents no get money and she no dey financially stable, yet you say you no wan pay school fees.... are sure you are nigerian??

I think her parents supported her..so definitely, she has her way and I wouldn't even bother to ask.
She is working and saving now, I think for her school fees, and other stuff.. She bought the DE(Direct Entry) form herself, and all other things.. One thing is, I have made her know that she can't just request for anything from me only if I decide to assist..

(1) (Reply)

. / Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses / Live Drama As Lady Catches Strange Girl With Her Hubby In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.