Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student (31371 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Scetrocom: 5:18pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.

So you are in support of what they did? First what if they lied against her? Even if she actually said something offensive, is that the civilized way to go about it?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by thrillionaire(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2022
tit:
Is the closing going to bring her back?
Please allow the poor students to take exam on time
I thought you had some sense. If this was your sister murdered by fellow students, you'd love for school to go on as if nothing happened yeah?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It's temperament issues for some people. Going about disrespecting other people's faith and that which they so revere isn't exactly supposed to make them happy. There have been happenings like this in the past. One should know better.

I wonder why people are wasting time with you. You obviously support it as you are a Muslim. No one said insulting dead Muhammed is a good thing and nobody in his right senses should support it but what we are asking is simple: do you support the killing or not? It's a simple yes or no. Stop trying to be conservative about it.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by hayzed19(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2022
This is sad embarassed embarassed
I always feel Islam practiced down south and Islam practiced up north are different cos I don't read it in my Quran justifying the killing of people for opposing, criticizing, humiliating or showing irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs and beliefs of Islam.
They even see southern Muslims as semi-muslim

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by ismodiwa(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2022
miketayo:

Different Jesus, ours is God urs is a prophet

You don't even understand your own religion,
How is Jesus your God? For crying out loud,
You're a Christian by inheritance.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.

It's not really that simple.

Some of the foolish Islamic dolts demean Yoruba gods and traditions. They do this by ridiculing our beliefs. When Sowore went to court with his traditionalist, didnt the foolish online bandits and jihadists ridicule him?

Didnt they ridicule Yoruba tradition when Sunday Igboho was almost killed? Saying his gods were so powerless that he couldnt disappear from Benin prison?

Now you're tellling me respect each others beliefs? Respek kee una hypocrite dia.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 001spice: 5:21pm On May 12, 2022
Anything muslim is pure evil. There are the human devil on earth

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
JoeEeL:

Potential jihadist and terrorist.

Anyone can develop a belief or religion at anytime. Kanu is idolised already by many in the East. If they begin to worship him and you insult Kanu and call him foul-mouthed, and people pounce and kill you in the East, how would you like that?

Anyone can have whatever belief at any time, beliefs that you may not be aware of. Killing people from ridiculing or criticizing your belief is a medievel way to keep people from challenging ideas and opinions, usually in guise to keep people under subjugation perpetually.
It's actually good you brought this up. How is this any different from the people Kanu is inciting to kill people who doesn't support his cause or is perceived a threat?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by olatade(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
cry

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by zionmade(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2022
ismodiwa:

Ogbeni sharrap
Wats ur business with what we Christians choose to believe. Jesus is our God you can go to hell if you don't like that. The question is why is ur religion barbaric

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by sonofElElyon: 5:23pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
You're frustrated. Chill

Yes I am.. at your heartlessness.. You are sub human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2022
amuwo1980:
Gutter religion, I pray the Americans wipe these vermins off the surface of the earth

Nope. Instead America and the U.K will prefer to partner with terrorist jihadists and salafaists to eliminate other tribes in search and theft for their oil and resources.

Learn the lesson from the death of 5 million biafrans, majorly christians.

These jihadists are the second devil. UK and US are the first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by deflover(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2022
they will tell u they dont worship Mohammad oh grin grin
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by kasim155: 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
the problem with you lots is you are very dull. Can't even make your point without pouring you aggression.

U are the one who is very dull here, so because she said that, then they must kill her. Which kind of religion in that. Even the law of the kontry does not allow anybody to take anyone life. This is really awkward. Please be wise for once.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by sonofElElyon: 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
ismodiwa:

Jesus is not "our God".. He is God.. You understand not the doctrine of the divine Trinity.. your religion to you and ours to us
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Itzteewhy(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
samonak:

No be for Ilorin some Islamic cleric beat up some of their students to a pulp simply because they attended a party of one of their friends? They didn't even drink alcohol! Yet that Idiot in MURIC who claims to be a Prof supported the corporal punishment meted out to the students. Abi Ilorin no be Yoruba land? The sad truth is that you can't separate violence from Islam. The two are inter woven.

I see you are being sentimental. If You read carefully you see that I am talking about judgement for blasphemy not judgement for immoral act.

And FYI Punishing (fairly) your wards for attending parties is right by me. because if you don't they would think they are doing the right thing hence they resolved into other social vices such as drinking alcohol, engaging in premarital sex et al.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Mrbenny001: 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It's temperament issues for some people. Going about disrespecting other people's faith and that which they so revere isn't exactly supposed to make them happy. There have been happenings like this in the past. One should know better.
You sound so stupid... Nobody has monopoly of violence...so try get sense
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by blowjohn(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

Oga u lie.
Na wetin dem teach dem dem dey do.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2022
DominusPrime:

I wonder why people are wasting time with you. You obviously support it as you are a Muslim. No one said insulting dead Muhammed is a good thing and nobody in his right senses should support it but what we are asking is simple: do you support the killing or not? It's a simple yes or no. Stop trying to be conservative about it.
Where's it written that I'm a Muslim? So if I'm not for it, I must be against it? I hope the perpetrators of these acts are brought to book but it still stands that this could have been avoided. Say this really happened, say she's guilty of what she was accused of, this singular act of hers could lead to a reprisal which would then lead to hundreds if not more lives.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It's actually good you brought this up. How is this any different from the people Kanu is inciting to kill people who doesn't support his cause or is perceived a threat?

Inciting to kill people who doesn't support his cause? This is how you people lie. Your failed country has such evidence and hasn't been able to convict him for over 1 year? You are a joke.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
Mrbenny001:
You sound so stupid... Nobody has monopoly of violence...so try get sense
Go and set yourself ablaze cool
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 01mcfadden(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

You way hear wetin she talk about the prophet way no fit fight for himself why you no tell us. Sometimes you talk like someone who's daft
All the time.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Litmus: 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
I've come to understand and sympathise with eugenicists.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Yes I am.. at your heartlessness.. You are sub human

Most of these muslims are. Esp. from northern nigeria. There seems to be some passive or let's say unbothered support from the south. This is getting really worrisome.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by miketayo(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2022
ismodiwa:

That's the difference between our religion. Jesus is the son of God and Jesus is God . I don't expect u to understand
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2022
JoeEeL:

Inciting to kill people who doesn't support his cause? This is how you people lie. Your failed country has such evidence and hasn't been able to convict him for over 1 year? You are a joke.
Keep consoling yourself smiley

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

Some can jus hate another and hang blasphemy on the person's neck and the innocent person gets killed for nothing.

Una reasoning bad abeg
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by angelfallz(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2022
Still doesn't mean you should go about killing people who do
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Sagefromtheeast: 5:33pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/breaking-shahu-burnt-alive-sokoto

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/12/breaking-sokoto-college-closes-school-indefinitely-over-killing-female-student-allegedl-0

Mehn cool cool

Na God save me back then in sokoto because I used to insult the crap out of them and make fun of their Arabic language in school.
Dem get plenty funny sounds for that language sha grin
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
the problem with you lots is you are very dull. Can't even make your point without pouring you aggression.

U wud be more aggressive if some one kill person close to u in that manner
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Ropostic120(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2022
amuwo1980:
Gutter religion, I pray the Americans wipe these vermins off the surface of the earth

Amen
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Jaylord12(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.

Oga,she didn't say anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts / Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.