Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student (31405 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Sabincoka(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Wetin even special about religion wey people dey carry am for head...omo

Religion is really the opium of the masses
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Powerfly(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
ismodiwa:

Jesus is a beloved prophet in Islam isah AWS, stop making false aqsation against islam..
Read before you Open your trap..

And those who believe in Jesus are pagans who do not deserve your respect...
Or you wanna deny these facts even on NL..
Shameless barbaric slowpoke angry
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
tarantino1:

Shut the fûck up you rétarded fool and admit that you worship the child rapist animal of a prophet called Mohammed. You have admitted it before on Nairaland.

Your whataboutism here isn't fooling anybody.

Anyone with a sense of preservation needs to take note of pieces of shits like you who claim to be moderate muslims because these scallywags are the biggest snakes one can ever come across. They act like peaceful people outwardly but secretly support the actions of these terrorists and lunchers.

At least the hopeless good of nothing sect expose themselves and can easily be avoided but these abhorrent filths called Moderate muslims are the worst of them all

You are a disgusting waste of space like your foolish prophet
I think I understand now why non why that proclamation was made for the Islam threads. Your parents didn't raise you properly
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by dialfa: 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.

i piss on mo
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by miketayo(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
noble2faith:

Can you send it to me thru WhatsApp?

Are u on telegram?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Dotman2210(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.

Get out you don't know what you are saying, there is nothing she can say that warrant death, bunch of animals
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by tarantino1: 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
I think I understand now why non why that proclamation was made for the Islam threads. Your parents didn't raise you properly

The useless proclamation doesn't scare me. If I see any stupid post there, I will ridicule it to the best of my satisfaction, written statement of adherence to a paedophilic cult be damned!

It is actually very telling that you care much about my thoughts than the life of an innocent girl.

If person no take my advice avoid these abhorrent filths called moderates, they have themselves to blame.

Get there behind me, you devout follower of a disgusting child rapist that was birthed by a fûcking whôre

Holy Prophet my black yansh
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
tarantino1:

The useless proclamation doesn't scare me. If I see any stupid post there, I will ridicule it to the best of my satisfaction, adherence to a paedophilic cult be damned!

It is actually very telling that you care much about my thoughts than the life of an innocent girl.

If person no take my advice avoid these abhorrent filths called moderates, they have themselves to blame.

Get there behind me, you devout follower of a disgusting child rapist that was birthed by a fûcking whôre

Holy Prophet my black yansh

hang yourself smiley

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by chatinent: 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
False religion.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by noble2faith(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
miketayo:

Are u on telegram?
Yep
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by amuwo1980: 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

America is your God.
Better than killing for a great God who never requested that from u
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by miketayo(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
noble2faith:

Yep

What's your handle
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by tarantino1: 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
hang yourself smiley

Nah! Where's the fun in that?

I'd rather take pleasure in showing you this wonderful picture of the Holy Prophet moaning in ecstasy while getting fûcked in the ass by a pig like a cheap Lagos ashawo

Is this not your prophet?

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by NaBen1: 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

It is so saddened that you're a fool. When the Muslims say all sort of rubbish against Jesus Christ. Has any Christian laid his hands on account of this. But this religion has always has an issue with this, which makes your Prophet or renders your prophet powerless and more or less a zombie. Mark my words!it shall not be well with her Killers and those who support her killings. Time will tell.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by mhmsadyq(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
amuwo1980:

Better than killing for a great God who never requested that from u

But here you are calling on America to kill Muslims for your god...

Where is your god?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by eki2000(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
You can't change Muslim religion and how they protect their Allah. So the best thing is to keep your mouth shut in Muslim controlled state like Sokoto. Calling prohet Mohamed a Nonsense God is very insulting to another people's religion. Haba she could have just warned about posting any religious post in the WhatsApp group but resulting to using such language in a very Muslim society is taking a risky route.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by mhmsadyq(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
ALL CHRISTIANS ON NAIRALAND THAT ARE POURING CURSES ON ISLAM, THE PROPHET AND MUSLIMS ARE KINDLY ADVISED TO LEAVE NAIRALAND, A FACELESS FORUM, MOBILIZED THEMSELVES AND LEAVE FOR SOKOTO TO GO AND POUR THEIR CURSES THERE!!!

ATLEAST SOKOTO PEOPLE GO SEE FIRST HAND THE POWER OF CRUCIFIEDGOD OF THE CHRISTIANS...

Internet warriors, oshe!!!
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by mhmsadyq(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
eki2000:
You can't change Muslim religion and how they protect their Allah. So the best thing is to keep your mouth shut in Muslim controlled state like Sokoto. Calling prohet Mohamed a Nonsense God is very insulting to another people's religion. Haba she could have just warned about posting any religious post in the WhatsApp group but resulting to using such language in a very Muslim society is taking a risky route.

Respect!!!
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
you ended up saying nothing. Peace cool

You have been found out baba. Nobody wants you. Fuxkoff to the hot sands of the sahel.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Xfemt(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Paramount01:

If they talk bad about your belief the next thing is to kill the person?
Abeg ask the terrorist
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Xfemt(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It's temperament issues for some people. Going about disrespecting other people's faith and that which they so revere isn't exactly supposed to make them happy. There have been happenings like this in the past. One should know better.
even if
Does it justify you in taken some one life
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Elock1: 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

You way hear wetin she talk about the prophet way no fit fight for himself why you no tell us. Sometimes you talk like someone who's daft
He is daft... No stress am
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Femeto: 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
You there close down the school without arresting the criminals that did this barbaric act.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wiseoneking: 10:58pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.
And the only punishment you think that is best for her is for those useless fantastic is to burn her to death. What meanest thou by foul things. Are they not already foul in all aspects of their dirty life?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wiseoneking: 11:00pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Sympathiser of evil. We have they plenty.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by FatherOfJesus: 11:04pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
You are a foooool sir
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by FatherOfJesus: 11:05pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Islam is a shitty religion, very shitty. Shittier than Christianity
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by virginchaser(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2022
Let them start splitting innocent blood again. Innocents blood splitted in Kaduna decades back is tormenting Kaduna today.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Udoboss(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

Humanity before belief
The fact I don't respect is it enough reason to kill me??
We were first Humans before We knew Religion
Smh
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by amuwo1980: 12:05am On May 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

But here you are calling on America to kill Muslims for your god...

Where is your god?
Do they still teach comprehension in those run down Nigerian universities?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:48am On May 13, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.

Yes is not good saying foul things about other people's beliefs, so if she actually did that is killing her really justified?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.