Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student (31401 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by mhmsadyq(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2022
amuwo1980:
Gutter religion, I pray the Americans wipe these vermins off the surface of the earth

America is your God.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by AllahIsGarbage: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
Why don't you post the full Sura? This was an injunction which Allah allegedly gave to the Israelites, but which your olodo idiot prophet plagiarized from the Talmud.

wis3:
their are always more than two sides to a story
You only choose to pick whichever suites you.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by bola4dprec(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
saintkel:
What's so impoetsnt about dis prophet than life?.....life comes first....who d hell is he?
werey
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by omasunny(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
ljoh:
Nice one
You talk like illiterate. What is nice in what has happened?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

You way hear wetin she talk about the prophet way no fit fight for himself why you no tell us. Sometimes you talk like someone who's daft
can Jesus fight for himself?(forgive me God).not allow to say bad thing against prophets(not only Jesus or Muhammad)Goan and read ur Bible.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
Why don't you post the full Sura? This was an injunction which Allah allegedly gave to the Israelites, but which your olodo idiot prophet plagiarized from the Talmud.

I don't blame you. Na moderators wey seen employ I blame to have allowed such name to be registered to begin with
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by mhmsadyq(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Jlow2:
Christains were insulted during Easter by a Muslim bank director ,did christains burn him or the bank

Bring your evidence that it was a muslim man that insulted christians.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by dapadawee: 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/breaking-shahu-burnt-alive-sokoto

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/12/breaking-sokoto-college-closes-school-indefinitely-over-killing-female-student-allegedl-0
As if they are not happy
Should simply say they declare public holiday so that they could go home a celebrate there evil. Demons
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
lightandsound:

The truth of the matter is that modern day Islam still has strong use of brutality and violence attached to it. Unlike any other religion in todays world. This singular religion is responsible for over half the conflicts experienced globally. Christians do not kill when people make fun of their beliefs, even African traditional religions are very tolerant unlike Islam. The only thing that would have happened is a retaliation for her death which i strongly doubt will occur. But if it were to be a practicing Islamic student that was killed by Christians for wtv reasons all hell would have been let loose by now with the latest demons dancing over dead bodies. There is no killing each other here its always one killing the other and we both know whom. Lets not be economical with the truth
Islam is perfect, Muslims are not.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by sharliz(f): 7:44pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Different people have different levels of tolerance, a large number of people like these are waiting on opportunities like these to vent out their frustrations plus these are troubled times. In all we should try as much as we can to avoid tragic events like these.
I feel so sad for you.... Your comments makes me sick!!!! Are you even for real I don't even wish you well because I'm angry and troubled ontop this your yeye comments!!! Let me vent on you... You don't even have any sympathy!!!!!! sad shocked shocked sad
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by olatade(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
noble2faith:

Is tthis the girl?

Yes. She's the one
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Blue86(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
Elect me as president or governor, and the murderers shall be brought to justice.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by JoeEeL(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It's funny. you keep saying you want out. You don't know how badly we want you guys dafuq out. It'll be some riddance don't you think? smiley

See who's trying to claim the moral high ground. Is North truly your home or it's for the hausa land? Why not dafuq yourselves out of northern nigeria and down to the foothills of Futa Jalon, and the arid sahel environs?

You want us out? Why not want the poor Hausas out too? Oh, you're one with them. If we had 'jonesed', that's how you have planned to be one with us, so you can rape our beautiful girls and implant your idiotic Serikis? Abi?

Dafuq out of the south. Dafuq outta Yoruba land. Make we catch una for my bush na. If you like bring your idiotic boko soldiers. We go count scores. cool
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Zorn: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
the girl in question. You're only responsible for your action and yours alone. You can't change the way some people a wired to behave. It's just the way it is. You can't change the fact that they'll always be people out there who'll have a contrary opinion to what you think or how you feel.
well , I guess you'd consider your self a moderate Muslim . No body is wired to kill any body in the cause of an argument or misunderstanding and that's why there's law governing every body. The right to life is a fundamental human rights , killing of people who oppose your views is an act of terrorism and it's punishable under the law with life imprisonment or death by hanging in some cases. We're not living in a jungle for Godsake . Saying they're Wired to kill people who oppose their religious views means all Muslims are like that.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
JoeEeL:

See who's trying to claim the moral high ground. Is North truly your home or it's for the hausa land? Why not dafuq yourselves out of northern nigeria and down to the foothills of Futa Jalon, and the arid sahel environs?

You want us out? Why not want the poor Hausas out too? Oh, you're one with them. If we had 'jonesed', that's how you have planned to be one with us, so you can rape our beautiful girls and implant your idiotic Serikis? Abi?

Dafuq out of the south. Dafuq outta Yoruba land. Make we catch una for my bush na. If you like bring your idiotic boko soldiers. We go count scores.
you ended up saying nothing. Peace cool
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
Zorn:
well , I guess you'd consider your self a moderate Muslim . No body is wired to kill any body in the cause of an argument or misunderstanding and that's why there's law governing every body. The right to life is a fundamental human rights , killing of people who oppose your views is an act of terrorism and it's punishable under the law with life imprisonment or death by hanging in some cases. We're not living in a jungle for Godsake . Saying they're Wired to kill people who oppose their religious views means all Muslims are like that.
It is why I mentioned and I'm reiterate you can't change how they feel, react and behave. I was in Kaduna during the millennium crisis and I'll tell you first hand it's not something I'd wish for anyone to experience. And over what? Over Sharia declaration that was made in far away Zamfara.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by goodheart01: 7:59pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.

Still doesn’t mean foolish religious fanatics should kill all in the name of a so called idiotic prophet

Islam is a curse to the world

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

Still doesn’t mean foolish religious fanatics should kill all in the name of a so called idiotic prophet

Islam is a curse to the world
may God forgive you
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by goodheart01: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
saintkel:
What's so impoetsnt about dis prophet than life?.....life comes first....who d hell is he?

The prophet is a chief paedophile who ended up deceiving some head slammers with an evil book he dug up from a cave. Curse be upon him

1 Like

Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by noble2faith(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
miketayo:

its on my phone a friend who is currently serving in sokoto sent it to me, that girl was killed opposite her lodge.
Can you send it to me thru WhatsApp?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Theunbothered: 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
No one deserves to take the life of another no matter what This is for you to answer.

I am not a Muslim, if you are one I want to ask why they constantly kill and destroy properties of non Muslims just for having different beliefs.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by goodheart01: 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
amuwo1980:
Gutter religion, I pray the Americans wipe these vermins off the surface of the earth

Most of them are the ones supporting Putin
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by goodheart01: 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
may God forgive you

Curse be upon u too for being a head slammer. Now get out of here and go find somewhere to slam your head to death
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by goodheart01: 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
may God forgive you

Barbarian. So u support that killing right?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by MrAnomaly: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022

Another way for David Wood to prove that Islam is false.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by 1vid(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
There's no telling whether she said what or not. We should try as much as we can to respect each other's beliefs. It's really that simple.

Nawaooo, so, what do u mean?
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Testimony1988(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
God will judge them.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Zorn: 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
It is why I mentioned and I'm reiterate you can't change how they feel, react and behave. I was in Kaduna during the millennium crisis and I'll tell you first hand it's not something I'd wish for anyone to experience. And over what? Over Sharia declaration that was made in far away Zamfara.
I was also in Minna during that erra but the case wasn't the same , powerful people are behind this religious extremism for reasons best known to them. Those kids you see in that video probably weren't up to 10 years old when the northern leaders decided there should be Sharia Law in the north , what does guys did isn't new to Islam and it's not about people it's more about the numbers of Muslims in that vicinity . Truely you people need to do more for the sake of peaceful co-existence . For me, this act every Muslim is as quilty as the perpetrators, for they did what they were taught.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by Sabincoka(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2022
wis3shot up mumu:
still doesn't mean we should go about saying foul things about other people's beliefs.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by GloriousGbola: 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:

this is why i will advocate for the north to split from Nigeria.

in the end, everything boko haram stands for, the average northern Muslim also stands for

an Islamic theocracy where apostates are immediately killed, where infidels are second class citizens, and where the slightest hint of blasphemy is grounds for immediate murder

the average northern muslim is unconcerned about bloodletting or violence against infidels. because he/she has been taught from childhood that this is the way.

they are only crying out against boko haram, because boko haram is doing what all extreme extremists do - push for higher and higher levels of 'purity' in their ideology. if you don't meet their purity tests, then you are fair game. you are a hypocrite.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by wis3(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
Zorn:
I was also in Minna during that erra but the case wasn't the same , powerful people are behind this religious extremism for reasons best known to them. Those kids you see in that video probably weren't up to 10 years old when the northern leaders decided there should be Sharia Law in the north , what does guys did isn't new to Islam and it's not about people it's more about the numbers of Muslims in that vicinity . Truely you people need to do more for the sake of peaceful co-existence . For me, this act every Muslim is as quilty as the perpetrators, for they did what they were taught.
If my memory serves me correctly. There wasn't any trouble in Zamfara where the it was first announced. Kano was peaceful, Katsina also. Until it got to Kaduna. For certain reasons. Some Christians weren't very comfortable with a Sharia that has nothing to do with none Muslims. I think Makarfi was Governor at the time. They took to the State government house to protest the matter at the time but the Governor wasn't even present and on their way back, things got heated up and it resulted in the crises we had then.
Re: Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student by tarantino1: 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
wis3:
Where's it written that I'm a Muslim? So if I'm not for it, I must be against it? I hope the perpetrators of these acts are brought to book but it still stands that this could have been avoided. Say this really happened, say she's guilty of what she was accused of, this singular act of hers could lead to a reprisal which would then lead to hundreds if not more lives.

Shut the fûck up you rétarded fool and admit that you worship the child rapist animal of a prophet called Mohammed. You have admitted it before on Nairaland.

Your whataboutism here isn't fooling anybody.

Anyone with a sense of preservation needs to take note of pieces of shits like you who claim to be moderate muslims because these scallywags are the biggest snakes one can ever come across. They act like peaceful people outwardly but secretly support the actions of these terrorists and lunchers.

At least the hopeless good of nothing sect expose themselves and can easily be avoided but these abhorrent filths called Moderate muslims are the worst of them all

You are a disgusting waste of space like your foolish prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.