Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) (42290 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by cherrybeauty(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
THATS NICE OF HIM
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Like papa like pikin.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by iFESTAC680(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
If there is anything you should work towards this year??

Work towards being RICH!

The poor has no business in anything but religion in this country!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
The cycle never ends. Baton from father to son
When we tell people stop worshipping them, they have ruled over you, if you keep worshipping them, their children will also rule over ur children and the cycle goes on like that...they never listen, they say we are haters...Break the cycle, they will not listen

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by iFESTAC680(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Wait oooo, is that guy bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Let him try his luck
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
Omo constituted authority grin make una hide your skull from the PMS boys.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Sagefromtheeast: 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
EmeraldJD:
He looks brilliant though.

Naa...he looks like a jihadist

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mooh247: 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
iFESTAC680:
Wait oooo, is that guy bleaching?

How will a Lebanese grand son bleach?!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by subcbouy: 7:30pm On May 12, 2022
You serve the father and serve the son, you are one naija must miserable. It is time a servant is served.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
Thief son of thief
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Okobola146: 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
Them don turn Nigeria to family company. Make una continue, one day one day monkey go go market, him no go return

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Okobola146: 7:33pm On May 12, 2022
EmeraldJD:
liar! He looks like a bomb thrower

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by iFESTAC680(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

How will a Lebanese grand son bleach?!

grin grin grin in Nigeria? Anything/everything is possible!!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Next Gen Looter.....

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/2JzFis.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.ikin

C.ontesting
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
Oai007:
Thank God that's my constituency. I will vote against you
One cold beer for you cheesy cheesy
Abi you be malt advocate like myself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
The cycle never ends. Baton from father to son
Don't mind them.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
I'm sure his constituents have given him all the assurance of victory.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by LaconicINC: 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
He looks like a jihadist!

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by LaconicINC: 7:51pm On May 12, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

Naa...he looks like a jihadist
awesome, didn't see your post before I posted sef

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by goodheart01: 7:51pm On May 12, 2022
EmeraldJD:

People like u are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by TempleHouse: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
He looks good to be Imam of his local area and that will help his father’s tinted legacy!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Sagefromtheeast: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
LaconicINC:
awesome, didn't see your post before I posted sef
Abi na.
It's written all over him!

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by ufotunang: 8:00pm On May 12, 2022
Politicians and their children want to take all the juicy government positions./ Jobs.. nothing left for the common man ... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters hahahaha! I'm sorry for poor people's children

Go and contest.
You just need to campaign well.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
Good luck to him
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Otunbakayce: 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

I miss constituited authority sooo much,

now Auxiliary don dey show people blood

All the bridges in Ibadan had been blown and destroyed by Audio Makinde

No more Mass Ajumose busses just fancy Bus station/ night club without single bus

May Allah forgive him of his sins

Ajumobi is burning in hell where he belongs.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Odonkor7836(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
U dey vex o..lolz
Oai007:
Thank God that's my constituency. I will vote against you
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Bluellake: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Son Of Late Governor Abiola Ajimobi , Mr Abolaji Ajimobi Submits House Of Assembly Nomination Form.

He Is An Aspirant For APC Ticket In Ibadan South West Constituency ll.
Rubbish! You won't be compensated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.