Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) (42318 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by darediamond(m): 4:10am On May 13, 2022
Oai007:
Thank God that's my constituency. I will vote against you
Upper Cut straight!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2022
Oai007:

Pls do bro..
I can't forget what his stupid father told lautech students that year.. that they don't have respect for constituted authority..
Lol..

Stupid son of a Stupid corrupt father..
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:52am On May 13, 2022
The same constituency his father failed to win during senatorial election last term
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Karmaisme(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Ajumobi is burning in hell where he belongs.

You that your father is in paradise, which "door" has your father's name opened for you?

I guess you have a family member at the gate of hell who gives you information about what is happening there.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by premierlead: 7:08am On May 13, 2022
diplomat058:
Who go vote am? Maybe LAUTECH students that Mr. Constituted Authority plunged into an unending strike. Or is it the traditional institutions and their constituents who are victims of his father's improprieties. See Son and mother brandishing a shamelessness as an adventure. They should apologize to the good people of Oyo State first for their father's misdeeds. Overrated Seyi Makinde isn't any better, but at least he reversed some unfortunate policies of Ajimobi

Can we show both Lebanese woman and the terrorist looking son this as they win no nothing but their room
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2022
God bless you bro, we need to teach these people history, you don't just sleep at the corner of your house and start typing nonsense. He and his family need to come out publicly to apologize to the people of Oyo state, even after the death of their father ibadan people are still cursing the people in his grave. undecided

He died without a single honour in the state, someone that was running mouth like tap, perhaps they taught ibadan will forget?
It's still fresh in our brain. Alao Akala was given a well deserved respect and burial after his death , you need to see how people start saying things about him , calling him ATM cheesy
GEEBITE:
Bolaji(now called Idris) is close to a crack head and at his age still a.mummy"s boy married to Ganduje's daughter who is five years older than him.and is a divorcee. The three older sisters are way smarter than him. He has been unable to hold anything together from the KPMG job mr JT got him to the juice producing factory handed over to him last year to run which he has abandoned .
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by seunoj: 7:47am On May 13, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
The cycle never ends. Baton from father to son

He will know if his father has goodwill
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 8:15am On May 13, 2022
GEEBITE:
His name is Bolaji, this Idris isn't on any of his official documents. He is about to fool you guys like the late father who started using a name Ishiaq he never had on his Nigerian passport, American green card and his acquired British Resident Permit. H
And is there any law broken with that?
None
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
Adexxi:
Now I understand your grievances with Seyi Makinde. You ought to be ashamed of yourself saying Makinde didn't condole with Ajumobi family, after your foolish constituted authority said to the people of oyo state at large.

You need to stop disgracing your ancestors here, this Jihadis called Idris is nothing before currency Son , don't worry it almost at your doorstep you will taught a lesson of your life with your ancestors , Makinde will teach you fools politics 101

I will be here on nairaland to read your wailing .......son of hate

Yes thats my grouse with him and its very un Omoluabi of your governor and you his ass lickers not to condole with the family of the dead.....only bastards behave like that.
Is it surprising your governor himself admitted he abandoned his sick mother for politicking and at the end of the day he lost the election and his mother....double jeopardy.

Makinde won by coalition and its coalition that will remove him. Ajimobi is no longer a factor in opposition so it will be easy to get rid of makinde and his goons.....

Who is taiye in ibadan south west....his sons election was a fluke and he wont near that seat again.

I will also be here to witness your wailing come 2023
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 8:28am On May 13, 2022
Adexxi:
Now I understand your grievances with Seyi Makinde. You ought to be ashamed of yourself saying Makinde didn't condole with Ajumobi family, after your foolish constituted authority said to the people of oyo state at large.

You need to stop disgracing your ancestors here, this Jihadis called Idris is nothing before currency Son , don't worry it almost at your doorstep you will taught a lesson of your life with your ancestors , Makinde will teach you fools politics 101

I will be here on nairaland to read your wailing .......son of hate

Yes thats my grouse with him and its very un Omoluabi of your governor and you his ass lickers not to condole with the family of the dead.....only bastards behave like that.
Is it surprising your governor himself admitted he abandoned his sick mother for politicking and at the end of the day he lost the election and his mother....double jeopardy.

Makinde won by coalition and its coalition that will remove him. Ajimobi is no longer a factor in opposition so it will be easy to get rid of makinde and his goons.....

Who is taiye in ibadan south west....his sons election was a fluke and he wont near that seat again.

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Senwe: 8:42am On May 13, 2022
May God help him
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by shegz24(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2022
From OBJ to Iyabo
From Tinubu to his wife and son
From Obanikoro to his Son
From Akeredolu to his wife
From Ajimobi to his son

Those that they cant pass the baton to in politics take the baton in the economic/commercial scene like

Jimi Agbaje to Segun Agbaje
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2022
Since Makinde didn't condole with the Ajumobi Family you can take your sorrow to your forefathers in their grave , as a matter of fact Ajumobi family and you his asslickers need to tender your apologies to the people of ibadan, your boss remain cursed.

Waiting for your coalition to remove Makinde from office, your useless party parading featherweight polithiefcian , you guys will be thought a bitter lesson come 2023.

That your Sudanese Jihadist is no match for currency Son , as father's name is a spoiler for him, Ajumobi remained a calamity in ibadan, that's why no one care about his fucking death
Difrent:

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by mistamexzy(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2022
EmeraldJD:
He looks brilliant though.
This is the dumbest statement I’ve ever heard?
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by EmeraldJD: 11:07am On May 13, 2022
mistamexzy:

This is the dumbest statement I’ve ever heard?
coming from a dumboo.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

I personally don't answer foolish questions on a Thursday evening

Alawada
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mooh247: 11:57am On May 13, 2022
lereinter:

Alawada

And Friday morning too
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 1:29pm On May 13, 2022
Adexxi:

That your Sudanese Jihadist is no match for currency Son , as father's name is a spoiler for him, Ajumobi remained a calamity in ibadan, that's why no one care about his fucking death

We shall see. Ladoja and co have long realised their mistake in imposing this calamity of a government on oyo people....we are waiting for you at the polls.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2022
See this Clone mentioning Ladoja it's obvious you know nothing/ little about Oyo politics , precisely Ibadan . Baba Ladoja is with Makinde, he helped them resolved the crisis in which your slave master Ajumobi created before the end of his tenure, your slowpoke totally redicule Olubadan title but it was redeemed by this present administration.

You expect Baba Ladoja to support Teslim/ Penkelemesi? You are a day dreamer.Trust me Oyo Apc is in crisis because Teslim is still bossing you and as matter of fact Omodewu is the Chair , your Penkelemesi is a loser on both side , no ticket for him. Next election will so brutal to you and your household, I'm waiting for when you condem Buhari for all what he has put Nigeria into, of course you won't because it your party. Jackass always subservient to their slave masters . cheesy
Difrent:

We shall see. Ladoja and co have long realised their mistake in imposing this calamity of a government on oyo people....we are waiting for you at the polls.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 2:01pm On May 13, 2022
Adexxi:

Next election will so brutal to you and your household,

We know thats how you hope to win elections by deploying Auxiliary and his boys .
Ani se we dey wait for una
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
From Baba Ladoja now to Auxiliary and his boys, you are running from pillar to post .
To be candid anything like thuggery is a No for me but mention any polithiefcian without having thugs as their Military arm undecided

Why fearing Auxiliary and his boys , after what your party did in Osun 2018 election , sure , you will never condem that or do you want to whitewash that ? grin Even when your party had incumbency power and the so called federal might it was defeated in OYO state , now with incumbency power for Makinde I think the election had been decided.
Your Adelabu should first battle the sole of the party with Teslim first, or your boss is planning to decamp? cheesy . He is an orphan in OYO Apc , Teslim we know . Remember some weeks back during Osibanjo consultation , he only visited factions loyal to Teslim , your boss is like an orphan now. Wait for next year shocker cool
Difrent:

We know thats how you hope to win elections by deploying Auxiliary and his boys .
Ani se we dey wait for una
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 7:15pm On May 13, 2022
Adexxi post=112796372[s:
]From Baba Ladoja now to Auxiliary and his boys, you are running from pillar to post .
To be candid anything like thuggery is a No for me but mention any polithiefcian without having thugs as their Military arm undecided

Why fearing Auxiliary and his boys , after what your party did in Osun 2018 election , sure , you will never condem that or do you want to whitewash that ? grin Even when your party had incumbency power and the so called federal might it was defeated in OYO state , now with incumbency power for Makinde I think the election had been decided.
Your Adelabu should first battle the sole of the party with Teslim first, or your boss is planning to decamp? cheesy . He is an orphan in OYO Apc , Teslim we know . Remember some weeks back during Osibanjo consultation , he only visited factions loyal to Teslim , your boss is like an orphan now. Wait for next year shocker cool [/s]

Trash
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 3:05am On May 14, 2022
You too small to do comparative with me on politics, next me you see my moniker just run , I be ur papa grin
Difrent:

Trash
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On May 14, 2022
Oai007:

Why? Have you seen his manifesto or is yours just a protest vote against his father?
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On May 14, 2022
Mirabella01:
Good... He has every right to contest.

Indeed.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 5:37am On May 14, 2022
Adexxi:
You too small to do comparative with me on politics, next me you see my moniker just run , I be ur papa grin
With all your disjointed points

No make me laugh abeg

I gave you the indices that will make your candidate lose all you could come up with are lame defences.
I didn't even mention the disrespect your governor has given tha Oba....dont forget you people used the past Oba against ajimobi...
If you really know Oyo state politics you will know Oyo south senatorial district is the district that determines the governorship winner and makinde just lost it....he has nowhere to go in 2023 except to crawl back to the Niger delta creeks he came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.