Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) (42319 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mooh247: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Ajumobi is burning in hell where he belongs.

Children of hate and perdition won't stop displaying their evil, even to a dead man

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 8:26pm On May 12, 2022
From father to son
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by drmuchin: 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
FAMILY STEALING PLC!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
The only business they have is politics
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
See yutt na oh... Make Una vote!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
While poor people hustle for Npower job and subsequently thank the President for giving them the privilege of serving and suffering
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Benprass(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

I miss constituited authority sooo much,

now Auxiliary don dey show people blood

All the bridges in Ibadan had been blown and destroyed by Audio Makinde

Is not only allah is Mohammed evil and demonic religion after you people Bleep up you will be calling on dead Mohammed and useless allah.

No more Mass Ajumose busses just fancy Bus station/ night club without single bus

May Allah forgive him of his sins

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

I miss constituited authority sooo much,

now Auxiliary don dey show people blood

All the bridges in Ibadan had been blown and destroyed by Audio Makinde

No more Mass Ajumose busses just fancy Bus station/ night club without single bus

May Allah forgive him of his sins

I know fundamentalist/Islamic extremists don't like Seyi

I know apshits can admire his good work

Which category do you belong to?

3 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Otunbakayce: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Children of hate and perdition won't stop displaying their evil, even to a dead man
Ajumobi is a monster who deserves to continue dinning with his father the devil in hell. I worked in lautech and I am aware of his atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by mettyayos: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
olulove:
Yok!...He doesn't look prepared.

You speak Turkish
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Ceazario: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
EmeraldJD:
He looks brilliant though.
how do brilliant people look?
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mooh247: 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
lereinter:

I know fundamentalist/Islamic extremists don't like Seyi

I know apshits can admire his good work

Which category do you belong to?

I personally don't answer foolish questions on a Thursday evening
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
Cajal:

Idris
We are solidly behind you
May God almighty see you through
Take care of yourself ooo..PMS boys hnnn

What do you gain telling the world his real name?
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by sirsugar(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Looks Lebanese doesn't look like his ppl
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
He looks like Afghan militant.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Hopefully you join Ajumobi in hell after next year election in OYO state because the outcome will so catastrophic to you .

Tell me who will defeat Makinde in your Apc . Is it Penkelemesi or Teslim? Both will be trash before 12pm on election day , you can take it to the bank.
Mooh247:

I personally don't answer foolish questions on a Thursday evening

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mooh247: 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Adexxi post=112774171]Hopefully you join Ajumobi in hell after next year election in OYO state because the outcome will so catastrophic to you .

Tell me who will defeat Makinde in your Apc . Is it Penkelemesi or Teslim? Both will be trash before 12pm on election day , you can take it to the bank.[/quote

May what you wish me be the portion of your father insha Allah
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Difrent: 9:40pm On May 12, 2022
Adexxi:
Hopefully you join Ajumobi in hell after next year election in OYO state because the outcome will so catastrophic to you .

Tell me who will defeat Makinde in your Apc . Is it Penkelemesi or Teslim? Both will be trash before 12pm on election day , you can take it to the bank.

Oyo people are not surprised asslickers like you reason and speak trash. Two years on even your Seyi Makinde is yet to condole with the family of the late governor.....haba.... even in death you all are full of hate and bile for a man that gave his all to improve Oyo state.

Remember this life na turn by turn.

His achievements can never be matched by Seyi talk more of surpassing

Idris is far better than the kid currently holding the position and he will trash currency's boy hands down...this is 2022 not 2019 better get that into your thick skull.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by mrksquare: 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
This dude wants to follow the footstep of his late dad and father inlaw, Ganduje in becoming a politician.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Juleeee: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters hahahaha! I'm sorry for poor people's children

Na real sorry ooh
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by toujurs: 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters hahahaha! I'm sorry for poor people's children
Why such a silly statement, there are successful business men who made it with out any support.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by davidque: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
A new authority has been constituted
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by newoffer: 10:32pm On May 12, 2022
U don eat today. Fair means brilliant
EmeraldJD:
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Adexxi(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
Now I understand your grievances with Seyi Makinde. You ought to be ashamed of yourself saying Makinde didn't condole with Ajumobi family, after your foolish constituted authority said to the people of oyo state at large.

You need to stop disgracing your ancestors here, this Jihadis called Idris is nothing before currency Son , don't worry it almost at your doorstep you will taught a lesson of your life with your ancestors , Makinde will teach you fools politics 101

I will be here on nairaland to read your wailing .......son of hate
Difrent:

Oyo people are not surprised asslickers like you reason and speak trash. Two years on even your Seyi Makinde is yet to condole with the family of the late governor.....haba.... even in death you all are full of hate and bile for a man that gave his all to improve Oyo state.

Idris is far better than the kid currently holding the position and he will trash currency's boy hands down...this is 2022 not 2019 better get that into your thick skull.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Digmygold: 11:10pm On May 12, 2022
EmeraldJD:

Brilliance can not be judged by looks.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
His name is Bolaji, this Idris isn't on any of his official documents. He is about to fool you guys like the late father who started using a name Ishiaq he never had on his Nigerian passport, American green card and his acquired British Resident Permit. H
Difrent:

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
Bolaji(now called Idris) is close to a crack head and at his age still a.mummy"s boy married to Ganduje's daughter who is five years older than him.and is a divorcee. The three older sisters are way smarter than him. He has been unable to hold anything together from the KPMG job mr JT got him to the juice producing factory handed over to him last year to run which he has abandoned .
Adexxi:
Now I understand your grievances with Seyi Makinde. You ought to be ashamed of yourself saying Makinde didn't condole with Ajumobi family, after your foolish constituted authority said to the people of oyo state at large.

You need to stop disgracing your ancestors here, this Jihadis called Idris is nothing before currency Son , don't worry it almost at your doorstep you will taught a lesson of your life with your ancestors , Makinde will teach you fools politics 101

I will be here on nairaland to read your wailing .......son of hate
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Dminister(m): 12:38am On May 13, 2022
Trying to re-secure the already lost Bags of money in the family because the Bags Ajimobi left not enough to sustain the family from generations to generations. Na Mugu go vote for am
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Jhulyan(m): 1:39am On May 13, 2022
Please kindly explain how brilliance can be derived from looks and appearance
EmeraldJD:

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:53am On May 13, 2022
EmeraldJD:

Looks won't do the job undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.