Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133702 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Iseddy: 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:
Deborah who?

What is her surname? Let's know if abokey don price market.
Samuel
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Shadysen: 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is evil, flee from them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Crayfish09: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..

Few days ago, I would have been angered by this post as a born and bred Hausa man. What's worrisome is that many northern muslims all over Facebook actually agree with this.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Originakalokalo(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
don't also forget it was Yahweh that sent the bear that killed the 42 little children

Fact check:

You are in a market and you hear a group of people shouting Jesus Jesus.

What would you do?

Now, the same scenario and people are shouting Allah Akbar.

What would you do?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Man2utd(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
Bastards, why klll an innocent girl in the name of one yeye Prophet

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Sleekfingers: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

The worst part, nothing will happen to those murderers......their useless people will protect them...... Especially, those useless, wicked muslim clerics
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Sunnydoo: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
Let the gods defend themselves if they truly exists.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by fineboynl(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by excanny: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
They will do a sham arrest and after some days release the killers quietly.

They are all in support of this as Muslims. It means Aljanah to the religious lunatics.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Depal: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
It will never be well for them

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Youngmolis: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
undecidedsome people here just commented nonsense
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Shadysen: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
I'm actually actually In ibadan u stupid ass nigga.

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.
Islam teaches you guys violence, stop lying bastard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Rebuke: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will

Which Islam? Smh

Stop deceiving yhurself guy. Any committed Muslim yhu see is a time bomb.....they're stupidly dangerous.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by seanwilliam(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
This is one of the reasons I don’t identify myself to any religion.. but I fully believe in God

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by perez100: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
This Deborah they killed was which tribe? Please, let us know.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Beyhiodie(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
she didnt insult anyone , listen to the voice note... she only complained of postinv religious stuff in group
princeemmma:
This really shows islam is not promoting peace............ Burnt down a young lady just for insulting Prophet Mohammed, then let prophet mohammed judge the issue, are they the kingsmen of Prophet Mohammed.

Muslim are fund of religion fanaticism

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FlyingKing: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
I think other religions need to wake up from their sleeping and start standing tall with all these bastard, and animals in human skin and give it to them hot hot, so that they will know that they are not the only one in this country with their faulty mentality. Stupid people, you will not see their foolish leaders condemning this barbaric act committed buy their upcoming terrorist.

Terrorist religion.... Tueh...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by harsysky(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2022
So in order words, these people are fighting for the god they worship. Adi m really confused.

I'm a Christian. If someone likes, let him/her insult God in my presence, I would leave God to do His will cos na God fight be that. It's left for me to pray that God forgive you for you know not what you do.

I wouldn't know why the muslim/Islam fight for their god, who knows why, please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by CaptainAyub: 10:12pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:
Deborah who?

What is her surname? Let's know if abokey don price market.
I swear
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Salvador1: 10:13pm On May 12, 2022
Just imagine if this happens in east.
Only God knows.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by edosignature(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
Religious bigotry is such a bitch. They lynch her because she blasphem against Prophet Mohammed.

Islam & Buddhist = War
Islam & Jews = War
Islam & Chrishna = War
Islam & Mormons = War
Islam & Christians = War
Islam & Monks = War
Islam & Freemancing = War
Islam & Traditionalist = War

Islam & Islam = War & Carnage

I want Those who Lynch the said lady to be melt with the same justice.

Islam Religion of Peace. embarassed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Bluellake: 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

They should release this boys to me. I feel like eating them raw. Idiots!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Zorn: 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

No you can't keep telling us that the bastards did it on their own when things like this keeps happening all the time. The whole Islamic community is in support of this act that's why it Keeps happening. Every time they insult Allah you must kill somebody. This is what they're taught in Islamic school. Those kids were not born that way , how can a group of people have that audacity to commit a crime punishable by death and still records their selves showing the whole world that they did it and you think it's coincidence? They were taught that nothing will happen to them.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Proudlyomonna: 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
I'm actually actually In ibadan u stupid ass nigga.

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.

Bro the Northern Muslims see the Southern Muslims as jokers undecided
One of my customers from Jigawa told me that Yoruba Muslims do not have any Understanding about Islam,that they are just playing around with themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
God1000:
This breaks my heart, so people just stood there and watched her being beaten to death, nobody intervened

You haven't been to the North... Those people are barbaric, violent, and backward!

I'm talking primordial savages! Especially once their religious beliefs are challenged.

They don't even mind bandits and terrorists killing off half of their villages... Let a so called infidel merely hiss or scoff at the name of their dead prophet, and you will see so much anger, like murderous self righteous indignation. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by zoedew: 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
THAT IS WHO THEY REALLY ARE! DON'T GO LIVING WITH THEM EXCEPT YOU MUST!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Shadysen: 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

God will you that same peace,you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by SLOVFO(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO
That doesn't justify anything. Imagine students of College of Education. A higher institution!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Phaantom22: 10:17pm On May 12, 2022
And these are the same groups of animals that wants to keep ruling us...chai this is an error of the highest order. These animal race needs to be separated from humans before it's too late grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by onuman: 10:17pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Another victim of the hypocrisy of Southern Nigeria's politicians.

The 12 northern Sharia states urinated on Nigeria's constitution with their adoptiin of unconstitutional Sharia criminal justice system. They literally carved out a new
Islamic country from Nigeria but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Instead of southern politicians to detach the southern regions from the Sharia Republic of the 12 northern states, the southern politicians still stay put in one Nigeria. Hundreds die daily from the inadequacies of one Nigeria..
RIP young lady.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Bigheart042(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is evil..demonic people.
Bokoharam..killers.
Worst people on Earth.
Animals.canibals.

This people are Satan himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by sukar886: 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Look at how this aboki, s kill an innocent girl.... This tribe na wahooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.