Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133834 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Stebrex(m): 12:22am On May 13, 2022
Well, no doubt Deborah made that tremendous mistake ��� but killing her to extend of burning her corpses is practically inhuman. Am certain this matter will be overlooked in just a matter of days. But, my candid advice to my fellow concerned Nigerians is that, "we should try and be mindful of the things we do to ourselves, the kind of things we say unconsciously".

And, lastly we all should remember this thing called religion was not founded nor created by us. But, it was rather introduced to us during the early days of colonialism. So, please getting too emotional about "Religion" is what is seriously hindering our growth as a country, specifically the "Northern regions".
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Chibuezem(m): 12:22am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!
AntiChristian will never smell this post, he won't come and defend his fellow blood sucking brothers who serve a blood sucking demon. This act goes to show that Islam is a religion of piss that wreaks with Vawulence.
Pedophiles, slavery, rape, beheading etc

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:22am On May 13, 2022
successmatters:
The North may never recover from the self inflicted terror they have unleashed unto themselves.

It's a pity.
That's why they are afraid if other regions tear apart, Sahara desert will look like a city compared to the North

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2022
samesta:

Thank God you mentioned Jim Crow laws of segregation. You didn't mention that they burned churches also. It was never a Christian religious movement as you were trying to paint it but a white supremacists movements.

Go back and read what I wrote, I never said they were a Christian organization, I said they used religion specifically Bible verses to show that whites were made to be superior. It was meant to be an example of how human interpretation is a problem rather than the religion.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Buksaylor: 12:32am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

And these are the pigs we are sharing the country with...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2022
samesta:

What is the meaning of Christian please and when did Christianity start? I hope you know the difference between Christianity and Judaism.

Christianity are believers/followers of Christ, do you believe it started when Christ came to Earth? If we are to believe the Bible then Christ has always been there, so Abraham, david, Moses are all Christians. Remember in the beginning was the word and the word was God. If you read the Bible you would know that the word was Christ, so therefore he has always been there.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 3kay945(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Their is no way you will analyze this issue and not blame the dead.

She knew she was in a volatile region and aware about their judgements.

When you are in Rome, you behave like a Roman.

Its like driving slow with tinted glasses in Lawndale. You are as good as dead.

This is rubbish sir.

They're course mates for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Inosky: 12:36am On May 13, 2022
Those involved in the murder of this innocent girl will die mysteriously. God will punish them! Bast*rds, Durex would have prevented! I know the police will not see them to arrest but if it's innocent people that did nothing they will start showing their muscles.

The worst people to be friends or associate with is religion extremist! God punish them!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by jonnyjustcome22: 12:37am On May 13, 2022
It's unfortunate.
Nigeria fail you
Your leader fail you
You community fail you
Your constitution fail you
You pay with your blood
RIP
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by IamYorubanza: 12:38am On May 13, 2022
Religion of piss & shit....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by samesta(m): 12:40am On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Go back and read what I wrote, I never said they were a Christian organization, I said they used religion specifically Bible verses to show that whites were made to be superior. It was meant to be an example of how human interpretation is a problem rather than the religion.
The Bible never supported white supremacists neither does it have any portion that reflects white being superior. The Bible centered around the Jews and the gentiles ( every other race except the Jews). The KKK had their laws and modus operandi which doesn't relate with the Bible nor biblical interpretation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FatherOfJesus: 12:41am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
Those guys should be put to death

Islam is not part of the bullshi.t they did.

I see why north is not peaceful
Islam is always a problem wherever they dominate.

Them never show themselves for west because they are not majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ilaje1: 12:42am On May 13, 2022
Thunder fire any Muslim that says this is not Islamic. You guys don't condemn your fellow Muslims barbaric act. You guys don't make sure they are brought to book. Thunder fire all of you, Thunder fire the said religion of piss. Why impose your barbaric religion on someone else? Thunder fire any Muslim that will attack my post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Sirkingsnado: 12:43am On May 13, 2022
Any body who is against Biafra may ur generation be like nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FatherOfJesus: 12:44am On May 13, 2022
Emmyjahzy341:
Sighs
The Holy Bible has said it all

Jeremiah
1:14 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land
Both Christianity and Islam are fictions.
Christians are also creating all sort of problems in America. From trying to change school science curriculum, to killings, misinformation inform of science denial etc.

Religion as a whole is Just nonsense abeg. I don tire for una
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:44am On May 13, 2022
This is sooooo bad and I strongly condemn what they did to her. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 12:45am On May 13, 2022
3kay945:

This is rubbish sir.

They're course mates for crying out loud.

Didn't she know how blasphemy is been treated in that region?

Hasn't she seen several occurrences at her age in that region, cos such is definitely not the 10th or 20th coming from that region

Didn't she know she has extremist as course mates? For them to have been so much within school premises to have lynched her, shows their activities and identities are not hidden not hidden.

She was just careless. Even myself who have never been to the North know you never dare try such anywhere in the North.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by elsiusgr8t(m): 12:47am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
true Muslim don't kill anyhow

Anyhow??
But they kill right??

Who cursed this world with Islam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Caseless: 12:51am On May 13, 2022
Cholls:
My brother these ones are finished. They will be the scapegoat.
they deserve to be burnt too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by elsiusgr8t(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2022
Ilaje1:
Thunder fire any Muslim that says this is not Islamic. You guys don't condemn your fellow Muslims barbaric act. You guys don't make sure they are brought to book. Thunder fire all of you, Thunder fire the said religion of piss. Why impose your barbaric religion on someone else? Thunder fire any Muslim that will attack my post.

Seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Toks2008(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2022
The Bastard is even boasting. JESU!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2022
samesta:

The Bible never supported white supremacists neither does it have any portion that reflects white being superior. The Bible centered around the Jews and the gentiles ( every other race except the Jews). The KKK had their laws and modus operandi which doesn't relate with the Bible nor biblical interpretation

You want the truth or you want to continue arguing? Trust me I've read every page in the Bible, I also took theology courses as part of my graduate studies. I am telling you there are verses in the Bible that was interpreted to mean white supremacy. Slavery justifcation was mainly rooted in these verses, read Genesis 9:20-27:

After the flood recorded in Genesis 6-9 Noah’s three sons (Shem, Ham, and Japheth) repopulated the earth. Shem is the ancestor of the Hebrews, Japheth is the ancestor of Europeans, Ham is the ancestor of Africans.

An incident occurs in which Ham sees the unclothedness of his father causing Noah to pronounce a curse on Ham which turns his skin black and condemns his ancestors to perpetual slavery to the descendants of Shem and Japheth.

While most of us know better nowadays, those living back then took the Bible literally. this was one of the many ways those slave owners justified owning slaves, it was one of the ways the KKK and Jim Crow justified white supremacy.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by samesta(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Christianity are believers/followers of Christ, do you believe it started when Christ came to Earth? If we are to believe the Bible then Christ has always been there, so Abraham, david, Moses are all Christians. Remember in the beginning was the word and the word was God. If you read the Bible you would know that the word was Christ, so therefore he has always been there.
Really? Did the people you mentioned worship in churches or synagogue?
Anyway, you refused to talk about the difference between Christianity and Judaism.
But Muslims claims they were Muslims, they claimed they did Salah, yet Islam came more than 600years after Christianity and about 2600years( if I am not mistaking) after Judaism
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Alexaonfleek: 12:54am On May 13, 2022
Omo.....I still thank God i didn't fill in ABU or any northern school in my jamb form in my quest for admission.

Meanwhile, the governor of sokoto is a presidential aspirant, if he can't take the lives of northern Christians seriously, then I wonder why he's still running for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Panda7(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2022
Obsessed religion of fanatics where grooping, vices are the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by samesta(m): 1:01am On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

You want the truth or you want to continue arguing? Trust me I've read every page in the Bible, I also took theology courses as part of my graduate studies. I am telling you there are verses in the Bible that was interpreted to mean white supremacy. Slavery justifcation was mainly rooted in these verses, read Genesis 9:20-27:

After the flood recorded in Genesis 6-9 Noah’s three sons (Shem, Ham, and Japheth) repopulated the earth. Shem is the ancestor of the Hebrews, Japheth is the ancestor of Europeans, Ham is the ancestor of Africans.

An incident occurs in which Ham sees the unclothedness of his father causing Noah to pronounce a curse on Ham which turns his skin black and condemns his ancestors to perpetual slavery to the descendants of Shem and Japheth.

While most of us know better nowadays, those living back then took the Bible literally. this was one of the many ways those slave owners justified owning slaves, it was one of the ways the KKK and Jim Crow justified white supremacy.

No Curse of Ham in Genesis 9
First, it's important to read the biblical text!  There is no "curse of Ham" in Genesis 9.  Instead, Noah places a curse on Canaan (who in the narrative is Ham's son).  And this "Canaan" is obviously the eponymous ancestor of the Canaanites of the land of Canaan, who are the ones the Israelites are subsequently depicted (in the book of Joshua) as depriving of the land, in punishment for their idolatry and wickedness, so the story goes.

The first appearance of a "curse of Ham" is in the Middle Ages, and it's a puzzle where it comes from, as there is no basis in the Genesis text.

Second, the figure Ham in Genesis 9 is the ancestor of the peoples of Canaan, and also Egypt, and perhaps Libya, and Ethiopia.  So, by no means simply "black people."  Only in the European period of colonialism did the idea appear that the curse of Canaan was transferred to Ham and justified slavery.

https://www.massbible.org/curse-of-ham-black-people?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIseOGl5Xb9wIVCZftCh0bGwGPEAAYASAAEgKDffD_BwE
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Michael004: 1:06am On May 13, 2022
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives
Yes, o wish they are caught and killed too and also burnt to ashes. I will support their killing and burning.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abbey621(m): 1:06am On May 13, 2022
samesta:

No Curse of Ham in Genesis 9
First, it's important to read the biblical text!  There is no "curse of Ham" in Genesis 9.  Instead, Noah places a curse on Canaan (who in the narrative is Ham's son).  And this "Canaan" is obviously the eponymous ancestor of the Canaanites of the land of Canaan, who are the ones the Israelites are subsequently depicted (in the book of Joshua) as depriving of the land, in punishment for their idolatry and wickedness, so the story goes.

The first appearance of a "curse of Ham" is in the Middle Ages, and it's a puzzle where it comes from, as there is no basis in the Genesis text.

Second, the figure Ham in Genesis 9 is the ancestor of the peoples of Canaan, and also Egypt, and perhaps Libya, and Ethiopia.  So, by no means simply "black people."  Only in the European period of colonialism did the idea appear that the curse of Canaan was transferred to Ham and justified slavery.

https://www.massbible.org/curse-of-ham-black-people?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIseOGl5Xb9wIVCZftCh0bGwGPEAAYASAAEgKDffD_BwE

You're still missing the point or perhaps you just chose to ignore it, we are not talking about how we see things now, we are talking about how people in the 1800s and early 1900s viewed things. We are talking about human interpretation which has always been flawed. The point remains, they used their undertsanding of the Bible to justify white supremacy. Same way the Northern idiots are using their understanding of Islam to justify senseless killings.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 4labi1: 1:09am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..
Well said, I totally agree with you on this. It's not a matter of Islam it's a matter of the people of the north. This is caused by lack of critical thinking
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Billygee2u: 1:12am On May 13, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Emergine a world without Islam

Muslims will tell u that isIam means peace and Allah is all forgiving, but that is only in theory but in reality the reverse is the case
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by samesta(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

You're still missing the point or perhaps you just chose to ignore it, we are not talking about how we see things now, we are talking about how people in the 1800s and early 1900s viewed things. We are talking about human interpretation which has always been flawed. The point remains, they used their undertsanding of the Bible to justify white supremacy. Same way the Northern idiots are using their understanding of Islam to justify senseless killings.

Ok. But the Muslims followed the footsteps of their leader. Don't forget he laid ambush against rich mecca merchants, don't forget he attacks communities and marries wife of murdered person. This is not misinterpretation, it is called following his footstep or emulating the prophet
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Rawhumper(m): 1:17am On May 13, 2022
With all these barbarisms, you are still saying
long live Nigeria. Are u trying to say long love
the continuous deaths, sorrows and bad leadership the northern goats have inflicted
on the people?

Well the story is half baked, don't know what she did.

uote author=SATANICALLY post=112765016]Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful! [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.