Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133673 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by avrilwisedata: 5:29am On May 13, 2022
A so called "Religion of peace" has over time proven to be a religion of unforgiveness, anger, death and war. A dead college of education with its students lacking the basics of an educated mind; An institution so retrogressed into a den of terrorists in training being bred and enabled by their "Gumis". Useless North and Stone age mentality!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Adesina18111(m): 5:32am On May 13, 2022
And you called ISLAM the religion of peace?...only countries with less Muslim population are free from bandits and insecurity...these people are animals and heartless...even with no religion we already knew what is right and what is wrong...these oloriburuku set of people must not go ALIVE...they must be killed and burnt too...they only preach peace but they are full of evil...a country without ISLAM is free from terrorism ..#justicefordeborah embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by bafsonbaf: 5:33am On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This breaks my heart, i can't believe this is happening in this age and time that civilization has reached its peak.

I feel like crying
Keep quiet!
Look who is talking, your people that kill indiscriminately because of supreme leader Kanu
How many people your so call je#w1sh fanatics killed in biafr0ud land
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:34am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..
Don't you think southerners are more barbaric and backward than northerners. Is there a single day that passes by without hearing of how a thief/robber lynched and set ablaze in the south.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ensamy(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2022
I hope that girl should be a northern Christian and not from the South East. The country is very volatile and people should be cautious with Thier actions .
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by oluwabunmist: 5:44am On May 13, 2022
Bet me, nothing will be done to them cos their masters are at the top
compton11:
Those guys should be put to death

Islam is not part of the bullshi.t they did.

I see why north is not peaceful
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Legendforte: 5:45am On May 13, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
We are ndi ogo mmuo are minding our business. Tomorrow ndi kora na ndi choch will come and say we are committing evils
Na so. Our trad practice is the best.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Princedapace(m): 5:45am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

There is no justification for this nonsense. Those involved should be punished. What u just posted makes no sense. If we continue like this, stuff like this will keep happening. So, it must stop.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by jacoik(m): 5:50am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..
very unfortunate. I don't know if this God can't fight for himself, I just Keep wondering why people fight for God. It's only clowns can do such. Abeg send me link to the video
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by nkemjacob2(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2022
Dis is one of d reasons we need to re-negotiate nigeria. Lord lugard killed dis country
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Chochovini: 5:51am On May 13, 2022
See the beautiful girl that these Baboon-looking creatures killed in the most painful way like a common criminal, the very kind of death they deserved themselves all because of of another more useless creature than themselves they called a prophet.
Its so so painful I must say. More painful is the fact that, the culprits MAY NEVER be brought to book even with their pix on display on the Net.

May God Almighty grant Ms Deborah enternal bliss, peace and rest.

I take a stroll...
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Beremx(f): 5:55am On May 13, 2022
ShenTeh:

Same issue with my Unity school WhatsApp group, only that we the minority christians have decided to go mute.

And @bolded, is usually their MO, to bully other faiths into discomfiting quietus.
exactly. I learnt after I exited the group, the muslims went ahead to form their own sub group where they were posting only Islamic messages. That’s what Nigeria has turned to

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ohyeman(m): 6:02am On May 13, 2022
Bastards!! hell rotten zonbies, I can never pity for those wicked beings when the likes of their fellow frustrated Boko buaram start to drop the shit on them. They deserve to be blown away or let me say eradicated from the surface of this fucking planet, cos they are evil. Try this shit in lagos and tell me your gather, Dem even get full liver to post Dem self like nothing can happen. Bastard government supporting frustrated tribe.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by SaturnNick(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2022
I am ashamed sharing a country with these savages embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Reference(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2022
eagleu:

Blame the victim?
You are so wrong, again.

It is not blaming the victim.
It is a heads up to the vulnerable.
When tragedies occur incidents are split into two, justice and knowledge.
One looks forward, the other looks back, both so that these tragedies are not repeated.
Unfortunately she played into a den of lions and paid the ultimate price.
The lions should be put down but the lessons have to be learnt.

Then we can all advocate for a just and equitable society moving forward where the lions and the lambs can lie down in pasture and bring all the pressure on the institutions that have made this country almost impossible to live in.

We should all search our consciences to see that we are not propping up ideologies that underpin incidents like these covertly or overtly.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by donbenie(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
Those guys should be put to death

[s]Islam is not part of the bullshi.t they did.[/s]

I see why north is not peaceful
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2022
short of words wahalahi! may her soul find peace. and to her murderers, may they live forever.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by donbenie(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Don't you think southerners are more barbaric and backward than northerners. Is there a single day that passes by without hearing of how a [s]thief/robber lynched and set ablaze in the south.[/s]
So the girl's act is now an equivalent to a thief /robber?

No wonder you people are the dregs of humanity..
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2022
Malam?
Malam means teacher.

Describe how he's the said learned Muslim to you.
Wearing cap, puting on jalabia doesn't make someone a learned Muslim

Describe the attributes you saw that made you think he'll be learned
chrismastre5:
I have checked one of them is a mallam
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Gstar33(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2022
This barbaric act has to STOP ⛔ immediately enough is a enough. And this Northern Nigeria are the problems of this Country so FOOLISH AND IGNORANT.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Richyfj(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2022
This cows are walking freely in the south practice their religion freely.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by redeff06: 6:24am On May 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dejavubobo1(m): 6:27am On May 13, 2022
Cholls:
My brother these ones are finished. They will be the scapegoat.
I wish their names can be included
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by fattprince(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2022
frowland:

You protested against SARs and now wish to have been president to kill off people you disagree with? See the irony?
Well I'm not sure we talking about the same people. I'm talking about the set of people that killed the girl. If you called a murder disagreement then I don't know what to say to you.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by REVOLUTION2018(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2022
So, if any Muslim talk about religion here. We should replicate the same! This people will one day set the whole country ablaze
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by promiseland245(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2022
Asking for their Arrest & Prosecution there in the North is like Asking a Christain to be Arrested & Prosecuted for Converting a soul via evangelism,
They totally see nothing wrong in their action. An action that's seen as "worthy" according to their belief.

The Ideoligical Gap between Christians & Muslims is too wide for us to have been Amalgamated as one.
There is an Unspoken religious war that exist within Mind which is triggered by the slightest provocation as seen in the Case of Deborah Samuel.

SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mrkia(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2022
In naa lil laahi wa inn naa ilaehi rooji un'nn

Imagine that level of barbarism!!!!

They should be killed by dragging them through the Sokoto by towing vehicle
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dejavubobo1(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
I'm actually actually In ibadan u stupid ass nigga.

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.
Small observation u already calling him "stupid" which means if u see the guy u ll do worse. how are u different from the ppl who burnt Deborah
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2022
Those guys are chronic illiterate, they are not civilized, they even taught them in Hausa not English language, what do you expect.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2022
Those guys are chronic illiterate, they are not civilized, they even taught them in hausa not English language, what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by AntiChristian: 6:41am On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
AntiChristian will never smell this post, he won't come and defend his fellow blood sucking brothers who serve a blood sucking demon. This act goes to show that Islam is a religion of piss that wreaks with Vawulence.
Pedophiles, slavery, rape, beheading etc

All these were done by your brothers even against your brothers. Add cannibalism!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Paramount01(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This breaks my heart, so people just stood there and watched her being beaten to death, nobody intervened

When the ratio of the killers to Christian is 95: 5 please what can u do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.