Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133827 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Praktikals(m): 3:26am On May 13, 2022
compton11:

Islam is not part of the bullshi.t they did.
Stop deceiving yourself! They followed the teaching of islam

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by chaloskyx: 3:28am On May 13, 2022
I have a question for you why is God silent with the way Christians are persecuted?[have you noticed how the Muslims actually fight th battels of their God by themselves they don't wait for him to fight their battles for them. I would be blunt both Christ and Allah does not exist its either we as Christians just like the Muslims fight for our selves or just continue being killed Christ is not going to do a single thing for you quote author=Ebenezer2021 post=112779165] God punish Allah and Mohammed join together.
Thunder fire you and your useless prophet.
I dey Lagos locate me

I have marked the killers face and mark my words I've already sent some men over there in sokoto to finish him off
This lady's death will not go unpunished and unfortunately for you it'll mark the end of islam[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by eagleu: 3:33am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

Blame the victim?
You are so wrong, again.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by cardoctor(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2022
I'm surprised nairaland didn't ask me to fill form before replying to this post.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by PastorLucrative(f): 3:45am On May 13, 2022
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes cry
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ashirioluwa: 3:47am On May 13, 2022
Our biggest problem is RELIGION
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by faceland: 3:49am On May 13, 2022
R.I.P Deborah.
She really talked carelessly. She ought to know how important religion is to her community. Is it stupidity? Post that type of comment on a WhatsApp Group.

Here is the gist in brief:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_dLBh8-Rc
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by darediamond(m): 3:55am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
I mean Elisha of Bible killed 42 little children just because they called him bald headed.

So they don't see what they did in the Quran
So you are indirectly saying what these young northerners did was Rigth abi??
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:05am On May 13, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

Its my duty to reminds you about the Bible's commands

In (Lev. 20:10) [/b]Kill adulterers
[b](Ex. 22:18) kill all witches
(Lev 24: 14( kill blasphemers
(Zech 13: 3) kill false prophets
(Lev 24: 27) kill fortune tellers
(Ezek 18: 4) kill anyone who sins
(1 Sam 6:19-20) kill the curious
(Lev 20 : 13 , Rom 1 : 21-32) kill gays
(Dt 20: 16-17) [/b]kill all non-Hebrews
[b](Isiah 14:21) kill sons of sinners
(2 Chron 15:12-13) kill nonbelievers
(Lev: 24: 16) kill anyone who curses God
(Ex 21:15) kill any child who hits a parent
(Dt 21:20 )[/b]kill children who disobey parents
[b] (Ex 31:15 24: 16) [/b]kill those who work on sabbath
(Ex 21: 17, MK 7 :10) Kill disobedient children
[b](Num 1: 48-51) [/b]kill strangers close to church
[b](Dt 20:13) [/b]kill all males after winning battles
[b](Lev 20:9) kill those who curse father and mother
(Lev 20: 13) kill men who have sex with other men
(Dt 22:21) kill any bride discovered not a virgin
(Num 25: 1-9) kill those who worship the wrong god
(Ex 31:14) [/b]kill anyone who does not observe the sabbath
[b](Dt 13:13-16) kill everybody in a town that worships the wrong god
(Lev 24:17) kill anyone who kills anyone

I know you don't read bible, you better begin today...........

Islam forbids unlawful killings...
Those that perpetrated this noxious acts deeds on their own, nobody sent them, Islam is against unlawful killing. If any killing should take place, it has to be a Sharia court and them must have check and re-check before given a verdict.
Peace is what we preach, not arrogance or ignorance....
Islam is a religion of peace.
Every religion has its own bad sects.
Peace for Nigeria
if Christian practice old testament Bible there would be no difference between these Savage fanatical muslim students and Christian in Naija. It will be total chaos. No one will be able to breathe.

While Christians on the otherhand are following Jesus Christ the mediator of the new covenant.

See the verse below ⬇️

And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 9 vs 15 KJV version.

And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 9 vs 15 NKJV version.

If u ask me the way it looks, the fanatics are always looking for every slight opportunity to shed human blood.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Trizzyy(m): 4:06am On May 13, 2022
Religion of piss, on the beat!
Ndi Ara. Mad people every where
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:11am On May 13, 2022
cardoctor:
I'm surprised nairaland didn't ask me to fill form before replying to this post.
because this topic was placed in Crime section.

If it were to be in their religion section, they would have asked u to fill the form.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Wokenaija: 4:12am On May 13, 2022
Why would you kill in the name of somebody you claim is all powerful?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by bellotaofeek: 4:14am On May 13, 2022
Average Aboki is a terrorist
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Prophetmhd: 4:17am On May 13, 2022
Any god that can't fight it's battles is a DOG. Mohammed is an Imbecilic paedophilic DOG.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 41lady(m): 4:19am On May 13, 2022
If the Christian guys in Sokoto or North West let this guys go free, then they are coward.

There should be tit for tat, El-Rufai should also be beaten and burn to dead for insulting Jesus Christ.

Fighting for Arab man who said all blacks are going to hell because they are created from the left shoulder of Adam. Reference : Ibn Hanbal Musnad (6:492)
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:19am On May 13, 2022
PastorLucrative:
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes cry
unfortunately, she was probably carried away with wokeness of social media especially Twitter.

Abeg Ladies have to be very careful with the way they use their mouth to talk when around these people. There is no mercy or forgiveness or conscience in their hearts.

Abeg o, they shd drop entitlement mentality of being a woman, these guys don't know that one o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by naturefellow(m): 4:32am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:
Deborah who?

What is her surname? Let's know if abokey don price market.
that's what matters to you now? Cow dung!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Diligence: 4:33am On May 13, 2022
The North needs redemption!

Are u saying a few pple cld just gather, conveniently accuse someone and then decide to kill the person just like that...
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by derecho(m): 4:33am On May 13, 2022
Unfortunately, This is ISLAM.
Let nobody deceive you..

Those trying to absolve Islam don't know what they're saying. Some naive people think it's because the "North is backward". The same thing would happen in any part of Nigeria where you have Muslims in the preponderance.
The stupid killers only recorded themselves to warn/terrorize others NOT to insult their " peaceful " religion. SIMPLE.

It's a duty for ALL muslims.

When I see those defending this barbaric behaviour comparing Christians with these people, I just know they are passive jihadists.

Christians are followers of Jesus, who came to demystify the Old Testament and the Law. He taught, if you're slapped turn the other cheek; and when Peter tried defending him by cutting off one of the captor's ears, we know what He did and said.

Jesus is the Only reason Christians are different.
And He is the only reason Christians aren't retaliatory with all the nonsense these terrorists perpetrate thinking they scare anyone.

So much for a religion of peace propagating it by terror round the world and quick to play the victim.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by November24(f): 4:47am On May 13, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Emergine a world without Islam

Muslims will tell u that isIam means peace and Allah is all forgiving, but that is only in theory but in reality the reverse is the case

Allah is a beast
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ddeola: 4:48am On May 13, 2022
Religion don enslave dem sotay dem no value life. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Daggash98: 5:07am On May 13, 2022
That is why the region is behind and will always behind in everything. UAE where the religion originated from never as hostile as northern part of the country.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 9japride(m): 5:08am On May 13, 2022
Leaders in any particular society are responsible for how their people behave. Religion is mainly used as a tool for political dominance. Greed cannot be separated from human nature. Greed in the sense of trying to dominate others or steal their valuables. No matter how educated one is, if he/she has been brought up in a particular religion especially a fanatical type, that individual will always be controlled by the doctrines of the religion being practiced. Religious fanatics in any religion is worst than natural or nuclear disaster. In this world of intolerance, I will like an environment where each religion belief have their own separate communities where they can practice what they like than this present arrangement of community grouped by tribes. Since the emergence of religion, there have always been issues and yet they all proclaim love.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by tillaman(m): 5:14am On May 13, 2022
Realists:

Why insult the prophet in the first place ?, This will serve as a lesson to all those against religious tolerance. Don't insult the prophet of God, respect will always beget respect.
can you please show me where she insulted the prophet
You lots are intolerant your Ustaz are always fond of insulting Christianity at any of their public lectures and wasi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by donprinyo(m): 5:14am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:
Deborah who?

What is her surname? Let's know if abokey don price market.
My brother some said Yakubu others said Samuel. But I'm not yet satisfied
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by olayinka63: 5:15am On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
how long will you keep cleaning blood on the ground for Islam?

They still tell you say they did it for Allah and Islam but you think you in oshogbo is a better Muslim

This is the wrong notion from you Christian or non Muslim. The notion that Muslim in the north or in the Egypt, in the Saudi Arabia is better than Muslim in Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw land. Forgetting that some of these people you claimed better are only doing religious actions based on their personal desire not in line with the original teachings of Islam.
Can I also say Christians In Rome, in England, in Denmark are better than Christians in Nigeria or Christians in Southern Nigeria are better than those in the North?
You people should reason with the education and literacy you've acquired, not the other way around filled with emotion and hatred.
Those guys did the wrong by taking law in to their hands and they are also liable for capital punishment either in a sharia court or conventional court. They are guilty in all cases.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by elnaf(m): 5:15am On May 13, 2022
Frankly speaking what she did is totally wrong. Its in appropriate to abuse the believe of someone's faith (the Muslims can never abuse the Virgin Mary talkless of Jesus Christ) infact any other relegion you worship.
Secondly, in our faith anybody who abuse the prophet is a plasphymeous utterance he deserved to be killed even he repents. But not taking laws into their hands in a jungle justice. A judge has to confirm by investigation if found guilty then she must be killed.
But so much injustice are happening in Nigeria the law does not work even the looters are pardon...
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Chival9(m): 5:17am On May 13, 2022
That religion is rubbish
Fasindo:
shocked

Emergine a world without Islam

Muslims will tell u that isIam means peace and Allah is all forgiving, but that is only in theory but in reality the reverse is the case
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by VULCAN(m): 5:19am On May 13, 2022
First of all you started by blaming religion.

Then you specifically said it's not about Islam.

Then you ended with its about the North.

So it's either you are a Muslim or you are just a coward.

Perhaps you are even both.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:20am On May 13, 2022
successmatters:
The North may never recover from the self inflicted terror they have unleashed unto themselves.

It's a pity.
They can never,because bloodshed attracts severe judgment on the land.And this one was done in the name of God.
This is why the insurgency raging on,can never end,not any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by foreshore(m): 5:28am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

By this killing, they have murdered sleep and put an irrevokeable curse on themselves and their generations unborn. They will never know peace.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by foreshore(m): 5:29am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

A religion that the adherent fights for their god is a dead religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.