Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133826 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
mumu

Yoruba are majority in Yorubaland

Shut your Igbo ass up

Ijaw ass up... Yoruba are the problem of we southerner's in Nigeria

Am ijaw you fool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by jditimiya(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2022
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives

They are many who beat her with all kind of things, and I believe her class mate where there looking at her and can not do anything. How do people like this sleep at night? Me stand or support them by now I will be running to police station to report myself. Let the religious leaders come together and show the world that Justice can stand.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 2sexycom(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2022
pharmagba:

Sounding like a typical southerner. if only you know that this whole thing is part of the game to sustain Northern dominance of this country, you won't be writing this nonsense... A lot of you Southerners are MUMU... BIG TIME MUMU.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Kinzo0917(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will
. Did u just say islam is peaceful? If you were there, you would have done even worst
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by kingyakos: 8:39am On May 13, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, please don't justify the evil deed. I was in the North and I'm still in the North, some Northerners are matured and have been condemning her death, we should say no to evil and wickedness.

Not all Northerners are Muslim and the Muslims will never condemn her death.
I pity northern Christian sha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Kinzo0917(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO
. Even in my place of work, they have turned it to Islamic preaching. Me I no dey kukuma dey reply oooo
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by rita25(f): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the emirates will protect them............the problem lies with the cowardly christains who wont retaliate for everytime they are attacked for been christains angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by AntiChristian: 8:45am On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
lol Islam is a religion of piss

Deborah rest in peace as for AntiChristian may you encounter christ

I believe in Jesus as a human. And God needs no son to be sent to die!

I can't encounter Jesus. Anyone who claims to encounter Jesus has seen either a demon, an actor or the figment of their imagination.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by deeva2: 8:50am On May 13, 2022
ikpumbe:

The girl is not Igbo.
Let them try it with an Igbo girl lets show them no one has Monopoly of violence

SEE MUMU TALK...WHAT DID U DO WHEN BANDIT KILLED THAT INNOCENT FEMALE DOCTOR ON ABUJA TRAIN
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Kinzo0917(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
abobote:
If you are schooling in the north, you need to be very careful, don't try correcting in anything, especially religion.
Those people are very backward, sometimes you won't even know you are are higher institution coz of the kind people you see around.
If not that is difficult to secure admission in Nigeria, its not advisable to school in the North.
RIP beautiful, Nigeria failed you
. You are 100% spot on. I live in the north and I am mindful of what I say or do. This guys are extremist
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dominion001(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2022
What is the difference between this people and the Boko haram they are fighting? When
They all have same religious ideology.

Na pple wey join humans and Animals in the same country God go punish.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ashimiuamuda: 8:56am On May 13, 2022
How on earth!
. This is barbaric,islam is a religion of peace and there's nothing like killing for blasphemy.
. Those people are terrorist in disguise and they must be brought to justice.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Sunnyski: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will

Islam ironically means peace.
Those Muslim faithfuls did that for Mumuhamed and their gods allah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by doshiyad1: 9:04am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=pharmagba post=112765093]

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives[/quote

I am 100 and 10% with you in this, for the rest of their lives
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by doshiyad1: 9:05am On May 13, 2022
Ashimiuamuda:
How on earth!
. This is barbaric,islam is a religion of peace and there's nothing like killing for blasphemy.
. Those people are terrorist in disguise and they must be brought to justice.

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 001spice: 9:09am On May 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Luke 19:27
“But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”
Why r u muslim so daft. Read from verse 1 tn the end of the bible chapter then u will knw JESUS Was telling the people a parable. Fool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TenQ: 9:12am On May 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Why should i kill you?
It is not in my right to kill you for whatever reason.

I have more better things to do than your life.

Your sharia prescribes killing me for blasphemy against your prophet
Your quran says you should fight me until I pay you Jizyah!

Aren't you a good muslim?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Sheriman(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:
this is how you know the north is completely bleeped.
these ediats are in a tertiary institution
these are not almajiri. these are not secondary school drop outs

these ones will then go one to repeat the cycle of passing on religious intolerance and indoctrination

it will be interesting to see what Tambuwal does.
if he will actually have these thugs and their enablers punished, or if he will play a Ganduje.

this is an opportunity for the northern leadership to show where tehy stand

and it will be really interesting because this is an election year

so let us see - does the north actually reject boko haram - or do they only reject violence against REAL (TM) muslims?
Mind you many of them privately encourage what Boko Haram is doing to them. They want bokoharam to be the helm of government. Northern elites and politicians are very dubious people. It is will the Southerners that are not yet serious about pulling out of this fraudulent country called NIGERIA. If it is core North that really want to go they would have gone since 80s
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mhmsadyq(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

Your sharia prescribes killing me for blasphemy against your prophet
Your quran says you should fight me until I pay you Jizyah!

Aren't you a good muslim?

I am trying to be a good Muslim.

I am not sharia!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by DAVE5(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2022
pharmagba:

On Twitter, there’s more than enough people supporting the girl’s death, even Nairaland here sef, some people don show head say them dey support the killing, we’re in an irredeemable cause to be honest
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by naijaman2225(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING. MUCH AS HER KILLING IS CONDEMNABLE, GODLY WISDOM IS ALSO PROFITABLE.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=112779451]if Christian practice old testament Bible there would be no difference between these Savage fanatical muslim students and Christian in Naija. It will be total chaos. No one will be able to breathe.

While Christians on the otherhand are following Jesus Christ the mediator of the new covenant.

See the verse below ⬇️

And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 9 vs 15 KJV version.

And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 9 vs 15 NKJV version.

If u ask me the way it looks, the fanatics are always looking for every slight opportunity to shed human blood.[/quote
Ok, but in that same new testament is in book of Matthew:

to the known pacifist nature of Christianity. “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV)....
What does it mean there?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by odonkoro: 9:36am On May 13, 2022
Nigeria, and indeed most of African countries are hypocrites. The law makers are the worst enemies of individual country and the continent in general. How can we proclaimed to be a secular nation and yet we flagrantly introduce foisted and foreign religions that is gradually destroying our peaceful co-existence into various levels of governance because of foreign influence? It is high time we separate religion from governance at all levels, so that criminal minded elements among us will henceforth stop masquerading as adherents of any religion to terrorize those who don't belief in their religion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ShedrachU(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2022
Can some deadly cult guys help us trace these guys? I dey vex, I am PAINED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by JBoss25(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2022
rita25:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the emirates will protect them............the problem lies with the cowardly christains who wont retaliate for everytime they are attacked for been christains angry
It's easier said than done, even u wey be christian u get mind to fight aboki for their land?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by showboy25(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2022
You are abusing Animals by describing them with the word of "Animal" animals are good because that is how God created them. My brothe,r they are mad, insane. Use this words to qualify them
Jashub:
Northern Nigeria is the worst place on earth . We have all sorts of animals roaming free there

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TenQ: 9:54am On May 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I am trying to be a good Muslim.

I am not sharia!

Another Taqqiyya from a muslim!

I didn't ask you if your were sharia!

The sharia is based on the words and traditions of Mohammed who is the best example to you and as a wrongly guided muslim choose not to be subject to sharia!?

Unfortunately, that is another taqqiyya because once Muslims become a majority in a Nation, everyone is forced into sharia (and don't tell be that sharia is different from Islamic law). Examples abound all over the world

The good muslims you are trying to be like just murdered an innocent girl. I hope you will find salvation before you get there!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Milestone1: 10:08am On May 13, 2022
The north has not grown and may never will. With all the religious propaganda, we are still backwards.. what a pity
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ogene144(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Picture of Deborah, the victim.

Audio link of the so called blasphemy.. https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524758080759676928?s=09
You will die miserably your family and your generations Wil die oloriburuku Northerner
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Chibuezem(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I believe in Jesus as a human. And God needs no son to be sent to die!

I can't encounter Jesus. Anyone who claims to encounter Jesus has seen either a demon, an actor or the figment of their imagination.
lol you believe in mohammed and still fight for him person wey done die maggot chop in body tueh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

You just carried this thing on your head, I think it is giving you erection or something! Have you been waiting for this before?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Ezedon(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2022
Who religiously brainwashed all these tyrants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.