Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133685 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Olatlaccon(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2022
It's bad that this people call themselves Muslim when Islam teaches love and peace...as a Muslim I would never hurt anyone cos of what they said cos it's not my fight to defend Allah its just for me to serve him as I see fit but this lot are making sane Muslims around the world look like a terrorists...I feel sorry for the lady and I hope these guys face the wrath of Justice....who are you to defend the prophet cos when he was alive there were lots of people who didn't believe him, who cursed at him and get physical with him but none of his followers fight or kill anyone cos he didn't order them or kill to them....so why these people that the religion was introduced to them think they are better or know more than those the religion started with....as a Muslim myself this is too much they just trying to spoil the religion and make good people look bad in the society for being a Muslim....I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Treadway: 7:39am On May 13, 2022
It pains me when ppl choose to be oblivious to the facts and truth. See as this girl just die for nothing. You know you are surrounded by entire community(ies) of blood thirsty animals and you don't apply caution. Living there amongst them is foolish/risky enough, talk less of giving them something to attack you with. These animals turned on me, as a corper during election violence of 2011 when Jonathan was declared winner. My students o, same student that laugh with me and call me uncle, shapeshifted into the wear wolves that they truly are and swiftly rose to the clarion call of violence. Only thing that saved us was the fact that our school was sited close to a barrack. Other corpers in other communities paid with their lives. 3m a month salary sef won't make me accept a job in sokoto, much less relocate there with family or go start family. These guys are not normal. The earlier you accept that, the better for you. Well they succeded, worse still they may go Scot free. RCCG Evangelist wey dem kill like this for Kano too for broad daylight, nothing happen. RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Originalmaya11(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2022
God why the hate

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Okhuadams(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2022
abbey621:

Learn to comprehend instead of being a bebeto! Religion is not the problem, government should regulate sharia and let the Nigerian Constitution reign supreme, they should prosecute these animals and set an example. This is how it works in Saudi, Malaysia and Indonesia.
ok ooo my Comprehension teacher
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by bigjackass: 7:47am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO
exactly. As a Christian there is nothing you can say or do that will convert a hardcore Muslim and vice versa except attracting trouble for yourself. People should be wise in the way they do things
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Johel(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

Animals in human skin...Bastard northerners...Death and poverty to all northerners.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
I'm actually actually In ibadan u stupid ass nigga.

And u have never see where this happened among the southern Muslims cos Islam don't teach us this.

Lol... what's the difference Ibadan and oshogbo are they not still Yorubaland...

Yoruba Muslim should start denouncing Islam because in the new country y'all will face persecution....
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Elbinawi: 7:53am On May 13, 2022
“Our WhatsApp group was created for assignments, tests, exams; not religious messages,” said slain Deborah Samuel https:///7DdRv4XUtz

Me:

We should understand that what Deborah said was not blasphemy. She complained about posting religious stuffs in their class WhatsApp group.

There was nowhere that the late Deborah Samuel insulted Prophet Muhammad (sa). Her gruesome murder stand condemned.

In Islam not only is human life sacred but also animal life. Why give fuel to our enemies to spread Islamophobia? I refused to share the video of her murder with Friends because it was very graphic.

God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by frowland(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2022
fattprince:

Well I'm not sure we talking about the same people. I'm talking about the set of people that killed the girl. If you called a murder disagreement then I don't know what to say to you.

I thought in you guys championed democracy, a person is innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court? No matter the gravity of the offense? Isn't that so?
Don't get me wrong, am not defending any murder just following your past chats where you have been observed condemning the activities of SARS and then come to the next page to wish you were a president so you quickly met out jungle justice to the murderes. It got me thinking.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by HajiaNotu: 7:54am On May 13, 2022
Truth be told.
This is barbaric and uncalled for.

C'mon,where is our humanity?

Islam is a religon of peace,
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by rali123(f): 7:56am On May 13, 2022
The comment on legit Hausa is even worse, most of them there justify the attack, I give up on them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Invitationn: 7:58am On May 13, 2022
successmatters:
The North may never recover from the self inflicted terror they have unleashed unto themselves.

It's a pity.
It's scary!
These ones ain't even Boko Haram o.
These are 'regular guys'. They probably condemn ISWAP too like the rest of us but are murderers at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Chibuezem(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

All these were done by your brothers even against your brothers. Add cannibalism!

Deborah rest in peace as for AntiChristian may you encounter christ

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by JBoss25(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2022
Burn those fools at the stake
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Wize1: 8:01am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

How do you guys ever find it in your analysis to attempt to blame the victim? A group of barbaric demons emboldened by religion and Buhari’s bigoted govt murdered a fellow Nigerian in cold blood, yet you are holding brief for them. A country can never progress with this sort of blatant disregard for human rights and lives which is now synonymous with Buhari’s Nigerian govt and the several deliberate attempts at ethno religious supremacy and bigotry. Keep blaming victims,it will reach your doorstep soon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Maobichek: 8:02am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:

Good morning, please don't justify the evil deed. I was in the North and I'm still in the North, some Northerners are matured and have been condemning her death, we should say no to evil and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Senwe: 8:02am On May 13, 2022
Hmm, may God help us in Nigeria killing murder every day is getting to much. God have mercy o biko
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Bimpe29: 8:03am On May 13, 2022
Something is fundamentally wrong with core northern Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by compton11(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Lol... what's the difference Ibadan and oshogbo are they not still Yorubaland...

Yoruba Muslim should start denouncing Islam because in the new country y'all will face persecution....
mumu

Yoruba are majority in Yorubaland

Shut your Igbo ass up
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by farouk2much(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2022
You've done a very good job...... And nutting go happen
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mhmsadyq(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2022
ShaqFu:
Are you mad? Which crucified God is this low level bastard talking about? Did anybody tell this two time no good loser I'm religious?

May a thousand mosquito bite you till you regain a semblance of common sense. Idiot.

LOL!
Whatever, how better you.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Emaprince: 8:05am On May 13, 2022
rali123:
The comment on legit Hausa is even worse, most of them there justify the attack, I give up on them.
which one is legit hausa?

This incidence broke my heart. It isn't the first and still won't be the last because these people seems to be supported and protected by the government who is also hausa and Muslim.

Why Christians still lives in northern Nigeria baffles me.

I served in jos and left the next day after passing out. Its a cold and beautiful city..religious crisis have made it inhabitable. After a local govt election we conducted then, crisis broke out and 3 corp members lost their lives. O was lucky to be serving in the Barack.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Mrpojj(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!
The difference btw many northern Muslims and boko haram is almost zero

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mhmsadyq(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2022
dogwen:

The Crucified God fights for Himself at His own time.
Ok.
Let's how she would resurrect in 3 day time..

Waiting...
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by mhmsadyq(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

As you don't mind killing me if you have the chance,
I am not surprised that the Islamic spirit to steal, kill and destroy is in you (if only you can hold me). But you can't and I am inside my house safe from the good Muslims carrying out the work of murder

I'm sure you can see how Shaitan is a good Muslim

John 8:44
- Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Why should i kill you?
It is not in my right to kill you for whatever reason.

I have more better things to do than your life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Eneye4me: 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Jashub:
Northern Nigeria is the worst place on earth . We have all sorts of animals roaming free there
And Eastern Nigerian than involved cannibalism is safe abi.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by eburuu: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
If the bitch come back to life she will still receive same shit stay away from truble, and follow bthe rules of state you leave

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by abikason(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2022
kingyakos:

How will she be attending same school with plague and in plague town

Bro where do u expect her to school?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:22am On May 13, 2022
While I condemn that animal behaviour, I advise every none muslim students in the north to be careful when saying anything about religion of Islam among hausa students. They are dangerous set of people
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by rali123(f): 8:24am On May 13, 2022
Emaprince:
which one is legit hausa?

This incidence broke my heart. It isn't the first and still won't be the last because these people seems to be supported and protected by the government who is also hausa and Muslim.

Why Christians still lives in northern Nigeria baffles me.

I served in jos and left the next day after passing out. Its a cold and beautiful city..religious crisis have made it inhabitable. After a local govt election we conducted then, crisis broke out and 3 corp members lost their lives. O was lucky to be serving in the Barack.

I understand, how anyone can support the act still baffles me.
I can't and won't even advise my enemy to stay in Northern Nigeria as well, they are not tolerant at all, if I find myself there, I will just mind my business till I leave.

See some of the comments from legit, the killing is justified to some of them...

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dogwen: 8:26am On May 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.
Let's how she would resurrect in 3 day time..

Waiting...
For your information, He resurrected 3 days after He was crucified, dead and buried. What we celebrate each year is a commemoration of what happened in the past.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by kingyakos: 8:27am On May 13, 2022
abikason:

Bro where do u expect her to school?

Bro those things in sokoto including their sultan are not human.

How could they waste an innocent human just for the idea of a mere man

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.