Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133724 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43am On May 13, 2022
VULCAN:
First of all you started by blaming religion.

Then you specifically said it's not about Islam.

Then you ended with its about the North.

So it's either you are a Muslim or you are just a coward.

Perhaps you are even both.

Pls shhh..
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44am On May 13, 2022
jacoik:
very unfortunate. I don't know if this God can't fight for himself, I just Keep wondering why people fight for God. It's only clowns can do such. Abeg send me link to the video
https://mobile.twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:46am On May 13, 2022
Photos for the @NgPolice

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dejavubobo1(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2022
Asceleb16:
This is why they regard yoruba muslims as weak believers because yoruba muslims are not misinformed as they are,they do not blindly believe...
Thats not true. Yoruba Muslims are not having the environment. The Yoruba states are secular in nature, with Christians, Traditionalist and Realist. If the environment was conforming like the north. The Yoruba muslims also have this traits
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2022
photos

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Adisa89(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2022
Don't be surprised, some of these animals may be Nairaland zombies. I'm suspecting one in particular.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by GloriousGbola: 6:52am On May 13, 2022
Realists:

Why insult the prophet in the first place ?, This will serve as a lesson to all those against religious tolerance. Don't insult the prophet of God, respect will always beget respect.

this is the Fundamental problem. it is religious intolerance to insult or disrespect the beliefs of others.
however, on no grounds is attacking others for disrespecting your beliefs justified

every religion is automatically blasphemy , disrespect and condemnation of other religions

Muslims say Jesus is a prophet, and there is no such thing as a trinity
Christians say Muhammad is not a prophet
Muslims say traditional worshipers are idolators
Christians say Traditional worshipers are agents of Satan

by merely existing, the adherents of any religion are already in conflict with others. unless the adherents of any religion want a mono theocracy, we should learn to tolerate, and ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Theoarhics: 6:55am On May 13, 2022
Where were the school security when this was going on?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:01am On May 13, 2022
donbenie:
So the girl's act is now an equivalent to a thief /robber?

No wonder you people are the dregs of humanity..
So you are now justifying jungle justice. You mean jungle justice is not barbarism. what crime do thieves commit to deserve such mob action. What happens to handing over the purpoted thief/robber to law enforcement agencies.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by georgetemi(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2022
They should be killed exactly the way they killed Deborah to serve as a deterrent to others who are also barbaric like them unless the leadership of Islam are secretly supporting the devilish people
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 4labi1: 7:01am On May 13, 2022
legionISproteus:

THE PROBLEM IS RELIGION

THESE MURDERERS ARE ALREADY STUDENTS OF A HIGHER INSTITTUTION SO YOU CANNOT SAY THEY ARE ILLITERATES UNLESS YOU WANT TO ARGUE THAT THE SCHOOOL TEACHES NONSENSE, that's a topic for another day.

THIS LADY WAS MURDERED ON THE BASIS OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS ALONE. WHOEVER ENGINEERED RELGION DID A GOOD JOB IN BRAINWASHING THE HUMAN RACE ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE.

I HOPE TO SEE THE END OF ALL FORMS OF RELIGION ON EARTH IN MY LIFETIME.

COVID-19 HAS OPENED THE EYES OF SOME TO THE FRAUD CALLED RELIGION. MORE EXPOSITONS ARE ON THE WAY.

Back then when the Catholics and d crusaders were traveling from land to land killing all none Christians, if they weren't stopped and properly enlighten do u tink till today xtians won't b doing such. D quran and d bible has rules even budist and Judaism all have rules. Wat really matters is how u translate n understand it's rule. But still d Islam doesn't approve dis act. She was a xtian this there so called blasphemy doesn't apply to her. In Nigeria do you know dere is an anti blasphemy law which most uneducated pipo dnt know till date. Alright I rest my case. If you conclude all Muslims are d same so y haven't we been hearing news that "yoruba" Muslims does dis kinda rubbish. Islam dnt support dis behavior ask any proper educated muslims
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by sylve11: 7:02am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

In 2004 you're in unity school and you've already started using WhatsApp. In reality, you graduated a very long time ago from the so-called unity school, when WhatsApp hasn't been launched sef. It's well o. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Jalaw: 7:03am On May 13, 2022
God1000:
This breaks my heart, so people just stood there and watched her being beaten to death, nobody intervened

Seems you've not been to the north, they all behave like robot.
They all in support of the act.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by 4labi1: 7:06am On May 13, 2022
Rawhumper:
Please don't remove Islam from it, they did
It for Allah....who is compassionate and all forgiving. See hypocricy of these Muslims eh?

I blame the crusaders for not thoroughly annihilating these SARACENS from the face of the earth. The world would have really known peace.

They did it for their dumb selfs, you know how on a norm d northerners behave, irrational. I have met many educated Muslims and trust me they won't support any form of this. God doesn't accept such

uote author=4labi1 post=112778447]
Well said, I totally agree with you on this. It's not a matter of Islam it's a matter of the people of the north. This is caused by lack of critical thinking
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:07am On May 13, 2022
001spice:
Mr man u don dey display madness o. Is christians worship elisha or is he even the son of God that we christian worship.u fool show me any where in the bible that that we christian are told to kill anyone who does not believe in JESUS CHRIST. BUT YOU STUPID QURAN AUTHORISE YOU FOOL TO KILL ANYONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR FOOLISH MOHAMMED. SURAH 9 :5
Luke 19:27
“But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Thinktwicemybro: 7:08am On May 13, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will
Which peace? The type of peace in the north? I see.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Passionate1(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2022
Cursed Northerners! Sick mentality!
They are not Humans,!
They don die dem no know!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ObamaMessi: 7:10am On May 13, 2022
Another useless thing has been burnt to ashes.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by haykes(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..
Islam doesn't teaches this am a Muslim too those people are just animals in human flesh you can't fight for God r I p Deborah
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Asceleb16(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Thats not true. Yoruba Muslims are not having the environment. The Yoruba states are secular in nature, with Christians, Traditionalist and Realist. If the environment was conforming like the north. The Yoruba muslims also have this traits
It is normal to feel bad when what you believed is being abused,imagine how you will feel if one idiot called jesus gay because he didn't marry, but yoruba muslims can't go this extent
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by DonGtoG1(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2022
It's almost IMPOSSIBLE for them to recover from such self inflicted terrors they have been and still getting themselves into. At a point it will surely boomerang and it's already happening.

Boko haram and banditry are some instances.

successmatters:
The North may never recover from the self inflicted terror they have unleashed unto themselves.

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Tareq1105: 7:14am On May 13, 2022
They are animals.

Jesus Christ is the spirit of God and their Holy Quran confirmed it.

In their Holy Quran, Jesus Christ was described as Almasiu meaning the Saviour and no other prophet was so described not even Mohammed.

If their Quran confirmed these why then kill those that believe in Jesus Christ?

The truth is that they have complex, they're not sure of who they're worshipping. Jesus Christ is Lord, He's the saviour.

I woke up in the early hours of today to call on God of Vengeance to avenge the death of Deborah.

Let's see what God will do.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Lastmankc(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
nothing wey you go fit do. Abi you wan go die for her head over there for North?
If you don't have anything to say, you better keep quiet!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 7:19am On May 13, 2022
olayinka63:

This is the wrong notion from you Christian or non Muslim. The notion that Muslim in the north or in the Egypt, in the Saudi Arabia is better than Muslim in Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw land. Forgetting that some of these people you claimed better are only doing religious actions based on their personal desire not in line with the original teachings of Islam.
Can I also say Christians In Rome, in England, in Denmark are better than Christians in Nigeria or Christians in Southern Nigeria are better than those in the North?
You people should reason with the education and literacy you've acquired, not the other way around filled with emotion and hatred.
Those guys did the wrong by taking law in to their hands and they are also liable for capital punishment either in a sharia court or conventional court. They are guilty in all cases.
in Islam their is grade of Muslims

Some are weak Muslims aka fake, others are more authentic

A woman testimony for example is inferior to a man, she would need five women to join her testify against one man even if she were right

The hadiths that epitomize Islam have certain Muslims it follows who they call sahih authentic, while others are graded less muslims

So am not the one saying this thing the closer a Muslim is to the Arabic root the closer they are to true Islam

Eg a northern Muslim who is closer to North Africa which is closer to the middle East is nearer to Islam than a Yoruba Muslim in oshogbo that is closer to Lagos and the sea

A Muslim who stayed with Mohammed more or with Mohammed cousin is closer to Islam than the others who came after Mohammed era

The guardians of Islam today are the Saudi royal family simply because they trace their origin to Mohammed lineage better than any other family

Islam is a cult of superiority, it is not like some religion where you can be a better ardent than the early followers

I hope you are educated now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Born2Breed(f): 7:19am On May 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

Go punish Lord Lugard for the almagamation of north n south and Nnamdi Azikwe for always insisting on One Nigeria!!!

E not go better for these Muslims and everyone sympathizing with these murderers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TWoods(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2022
Realists:

Why insult the prophet in the first place ?, This will serve as a lesson to all those against religious tolerance. Don't insult the prophet of God, respect will always beget respect.

lol you're demanding "religious tolerance", by threatening anyone who so much as says a word that disagrees with your religion? grin grin This makes as much logical sense as the "Islam means peace" scam.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Streetdreamx(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2022
I hope they've been awarded for this heinous act?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by codesport(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO
you sound sensible and probably a northern brought up, what is bad is bad but if you carefully listened to the Twitter audio you will realized that even her room mate exclaimed/shouted Ah! NEIGHBOR that's to tell you the gravity of what she has said. I'm a Muslim! I condemn such barbaric act in totality because Islam is a peaceful, religion blame me for any atrocities I commit and not my religion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by FatherOfJesus: 7:28am On May 13, 2022
4labi1:

See Islam isn't the problem, the problem is the people of the north. They don't think and lack education.
The west Yoruba Muslims are more educated and enlightened than the north. It's not a Islam thing.
This guys that did this act should be sent3nced to death. No well educated Muslim would support wat dey did.
Funny thing 80% of Muslims in Nigeria dnt even understand the quran, they can only read the Arabic but can't translate. It's words
Islam is always a problem where it's majority.
Name one place or country where Islam is majority and they don't kepp strict conservative lifestyles with death penalties for blasphemy. Even UAE and Saudi get am. Even as them develop and dey educated reach

Islam is bad religion. Religion is bad but Islam is a new high in worst.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:30am On May 13, 2022
indoorlove:
There should be an official statement from the governor and also the sultan condemning this brutal killing. Also, those animals should be arrested with immediate effect. This is wrong in all ramifications.
And the girl is she right in her utterances. Was she not aware of the environment she is in?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by colossus91(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
We are ndi ogo mmuo are minding our business. Tomorrow ndi kora na ndi choch will come and say we are committing evils

Are u from ebonyi?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:35am On May 13, 2022
Josh109:
If your God can't fight for himself he is no God but god.
Is Muhammed is God, do Muslims worship Muhammed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.