Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating (1314 Views)

Only Christians Who Will Vote Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Are South West Christians / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Benbellamor: 5:48pm On May 12, 2022
Where the whole Town is filled with Blind people, a One eyed man becomes the king... That's a fitting narrative for the Northern extremists burning people Alive because of lack of comprehension.... You hardly see a case of alleged Blasphemy in the south among the Muslims because they are educated and will actually verify what was said and also the state of the mind of such person,
But there in the core north...its not the same...You can be set up without anybody hearing your part of the story... And violence hungry mob are handy to do what they knows best...
Let's give it to the southern Muslims who show their intelligence over the Northern counterparts... In All I think we need a leader who can invest in Northern education to reduce insecurity and all these barbaric incidents.
I am a Christian from Ondo state, except kwara state ILorin to be precise because of some Fulani Dominance, you hardly see religious violence in the South

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by NuclearReactor: 5:54pm On May 12, 2022
OP i dont think its cause the muslims in the south know any better... I think its because they know that they are not in their land, that consciousness that the southerners are the ones who own the land and not they is what restrains them

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by ajailer(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
Ow do any leader that we have now need to invest more in education for the northerners when their very leaders will fight u if u try helping them to be more enlightened?

For them, their level of education is fine and enough cos that is how they are still able to hold down their masses to always listen to them only.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Cadamlk: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
NuclearReactor:
OP i dont think its cause the muslims in the south know any better... I think its because they know that they are not in their land, that consciousness that the southerners are the ones who own the land and not they is what restrains them
I totally disagree with you ,op is right. The religious tolerance in the south is what make them stand out. If you have ever been to the north,you will understand that christians suffer persecution at an alarming rate. I am talking about northern christians,their own brothers and sisters

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by SirBlack999(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
They're more accommodating because they're in the minority. Believe me, if they weren't, they would do worse.

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by cocolacec(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2022
SirBlack999:
They're more accommodating because they're in the minority. Believe me, if they weren't, they would do worse.
Wrong.All Yoruba muslims have christian relatives so it is very hard for Yorubas to kill in the name of religion.
Even the Pastors and Alfas in Yorubaland have muslim and christian relatives.
Can a fowl eat its own intestines?

8 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Advocate500: 6:59pm On May 12, 2022
cocolacec:

Wrong.All Yoruba muslims have christian relatives so it is very hard for Yorubas to kill in the name of religion.
i understand what he is saying being majority in country like Nigeria will put minority at the risk of violent attacks.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by SirBlack999(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2022
cocolacec:

Tell that to the Hausa and fulani Christian minority being exterminated by their own kind. Or better still, to the Nigerian Shias and Iraqi Shias being persecuted by their own kind

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Michael004: 7:20pm On May 12, 2022
If they try that in the south, those involve will hear wen.

Their parents and household will all perish for it.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by mrvitalis(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
Where the whole Town is filled with Blind people, a One eyed man becomes the king... That's a fitting narrative for the Northern extremists burning people Alive because of lack of comprehension.... You hardly see a case of alleged Blasphemy in the south among the Muslims because they are educated and will actually verify what was said and also the state of the mind of such person,
But there in the core north...its not the same...You can be set up without anybody hearing your part of the story... And violence hungry mob are handy to do what they knows best...
Let's give it to the southern Muslims who show their intelligence over the Northern counterparts... In All I think we need a leader who can invest in Northern education to reduce insecurity and all these barbaric incidents.
I am a Christian from Ondo state, except kwara state ILorin to be precise because of some Fulani Dominance, you hardly see religious violence in the South
Muslims are always nice when they are in minority
Wait till they become majority

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Tranquillity360: 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are not true Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by MetaPhysical: 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:

Northerners are patriotic to Islam, not to God.
Everyday and everywhere in their sorrounding there is an abuse and disobedience of God. They dont respond with violence, but moment you say a dark word or counter Islam, all hell will be let loose.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by NOwazobia: 7:49pm On May 12, 2022
1. They are not ardent in their belief, kind of Liberal minded.

2. They are in the minority (South South), hence their Tolerance.

3. The peaceful nature of the other religions in the south kind of also influence their nature considering that they are in the minority.

4. Many of the Muslim of southern origin are more like converts who still live with the consciousness, tenets and morals of their former religion before converting to Muslim, the religion of pieces.

5. Fear of retaliation by their host also engineered their peaceful behaviour. Even when they want to, they sit down and count the cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Tranquillity360: 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
SirBlack999:
Fact.

They are always gentle when they are minority but aggressive when they are the majority.

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Benbellamor: 8:03pm On May 12, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Northerners are patriotic to Islam, not to God.
Everyday and everywhere in their sorrounding there is an abuse and disobedience of God. They dont respond with violence, but moment you say a dark word or counter Islam, all hell will be let loose.
I disagree...they're majority in Oyo state yet its peaceful they eat your chrismass food we share salah meat

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Tumbulum: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
cocolacec:

but same Yoruba Muslims are fighting to wear hijab to a Christian school. How about that? And this has got the extent that people have been killed just because they want to wear hijab to a Christian missionary school. The truth is that if Yoruba Muslims are in the majority they may not behave differently from the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Friend22(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Muslims are always nice when they are in minority
Wait till they become majority

If you self talk anyhow you go collect !

You think it's about southern añd northern Islaam

I am a southern Muslim-Niger Delta to be precise.
We don't joke with our religion.

Her insulting the prophet was totally out of line; and those mob who killed her should be caught and harshly dealt with.

Mob action and Islaam are at variance.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Friend22(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
1. They are not ardent in their belief, kind of Liberal minded.

2. They are in the minority (South South), hence their Tolerance.

3. The peaceful nature of the other religions in the south kind of also influence their nature considering that they are in the minority.

4. Many of the Muslim of southern origin are more like converts who still live with the consciousness, tenets and morals of their former religion before converting to Muslim, the religion of pieces.

5. Fear of retaliation by their host also engineered their peaceful behaviour. Even when they want to, they sit down and count the cost.

If you no talk well you go collect.

Southern Muslims understand that we live in peace and respect,but if yiy dare insult our prophet I guarantee you that some hot heads amongst is will react in the manner you will not like.

In fact, religious issue is hardly a boiling issue.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by chrisxxx(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2022
Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority .
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by abiodunalabama: 9:53pm On May 12, 2022
Tumbulum:
but same Yoruba Muslims are fighting to wear hijab to a Christian school. How about that? And this has got the extent that people have been killed just because they want to wear hijab to a Christian missionary school. The truth is that if Yoruba Muslims are in the majority they may not behave differently from the north.
look at ur reasoning how is fighting relate to killing someone.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by mrvitalis(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2022
Friend22:

If you self talk anyhow you go collect !

You think it's about southern añd northern Islaam

I am a southern Muslim-Niger Delta to be precise.
We don't joke with our religion.

Her insulting the prophet was totally out of line; and those mob who killed her should be caught and harshly dealt with.

Mob action and Islaam are at variance.
lol fighting for a God meant to fight for you ...I am Igbo before you talk anyhow .. themselves know ..if that girl was Igbo them no born them well

U can only rant online u can't do sh.it

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Friend22(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
lol fighting for a God meant to fight for you ...I am Igbo before you talk anyhow .. themselves know ..if that girl was Igbo them no born them well

U can only rant online u can't do sh.it

Whether tube IBO or not.

Don't even dare insult the prophet in the north except you ate tired of your life.
There are some irate youths that will ignite your ass if you do.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by NOwazobia: 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
Friend22:

If you no talk well you go collect.

Southern Muslims understand that we live in peace and respect,but if yiy dare insult our prophet I guarantee you that some hot heads amongst is will react in the manner you will not like.

In fact, religious issue is hardly a boiling issue.

Your babaric and terrorism tendency and act only ends up in the north.

You know that.

If the lady that you guys murdered was from the South, especially where I come from... I promise you... An eye for an eye is our watchword.

I advised one of your terrorist brothers to always ask their name and tribe before venting your devilish diabolic terrorist spirit, else you put your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, in arms way.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by mrvitalis(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
Friend22:

Whether tube IBO or not.

Don't even dare insult the prophet in the north except you ate tired of your life.
Lmfao north are you not a Muslim .. defend your Allah in the south na if you won't join him same day

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by NOwazobia: 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
Friend22:

Whether tube IBO or not.

In the north, that is where it all ends.

Try it in the Niger delta you came from and see if you will not be burnt alive.

North it ends.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by System202: 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:

thousands of hungry thieves are burned daily in south and no one talking about it, skull miners are going freely in s/w and mpurumiri Igbos cannibals are eating are doing their jobs perfectly, but u people even hail them
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by MetaPhysical: 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
I disagree...they're majority in Oyo state yet its peaceful they eat your chrismass food we share salah meat

They are peaceful in Oyo state, really?
They are peaceful and yet we have record of their mob uprising in every state in SW. You call Shasha peaceful? Ile Ife, peaceful? Sagamu, peaceful? Ketu, peaceful? Mile 12, peaceful? Ikorodu, peaceful?

Honorable, abeg go buy APC form and visit Buhari for endorsement. Let us enjoy our peace here in Nairaland.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Benbellamor: 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
Tumbulum:
only in Ilorin...
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Benbellamor: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
System202:

thousands of hungry thieves are burned daily in south and no one talking about it, skull miners are going freely in s/w and mpurumiri Igbos cannibals are eating are doing their jobs perfectly, but u people even hail them
don't derail this thread...thieves are different... We are talking about religious tolerance in south
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Edyice: 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
Religion of peace indeed

Anytime Muslims sees Jews or Christians
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by System202: 10:41pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
don't derail this thread...thieves are different... We are talking about religious tolerance in south

how are they different, she knows those people don't like their prophet being Insult and she went ahead, serves her right
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Benbellamor: 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
System202:

how are they different, she knows those people don't like their prophet being Insult and she went ahead, serves her right
you're too illiterate to decern that she was only protesting against turning an educative WhatsApp group to posting off Topic post that includes Mohd...Not an insult to prophet Muhammed, but she is only condemning THE ACT OF POSTING OFF TOPICS ENTIRELY, NO KNOWING THAT SHE SPEAKS TOO MUCH TURENCHI THAT NOBODY WILL WAIT FOR MORE INTERPRETATION but lo...you adopt the barbaric act

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Is Useless Organization And Should Be Ban / Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! / Fulani Are The Real Alpha Men Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.