Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating (1331 Views)

Only Christians Who Will Vote Tinubu's Muslim-muslim Are South West Christians / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by NuclearReactor: 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
Friend22:

Whether tube IBO or not.

Don't even dare insult the prophet in the north except you ate tired of your life.
There are some irate youths that will ignite your ass if you do.
Stop shifting goal post he asked why are you fighting for a God dat is supposed to fight for you if you beleif that your prophet mohammed is true then God is supposed to fight for him, why do you guys fight for muhammed, is he not potent enough to fight for himself

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Nairariver: 11:23pm On May 12, 2022
You post is funny.. considering the fact that the Sokoto incident took place in a tertiary institution.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by wiseoneking: 11:37pm On May 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
Where the whole Town is filled with Blind people, a One eyed man becomes the king... That's a fitting narrative for the Northern extremists burning people Alive because of lack of comprehension.... You hardly see a case of alleged Blasphemy in the south among the Muslims because they are educated and will actually verify what was said and also the state of the mind of such person,
But there in the core north...its not the same...You can be set up without anybody hearing your part of the story... And violence hungry mob are handy to do what they knows best...
Let's give it to the southern Muslims who show their intelligence over the Northern counterparts... In All I think we need a leader who can invest in Northern education to reduce insecurity and all these barbaric incidents.
I am a Christian from Ondo state, except kwara state ILorin to be precise because of some Fulani Dominance, you hardly see religious violence in the South
Sorry, this is not the case of education. Which education you are talking about. Religion in Islam is far more revered than anything education. They are not really practicing real Islam. Real Muslim is to kill and to destroy. SW Muslim is a bit reformed due to heavy influence of Christianity and not anything education. That's why they are never recognized by Northern Muslim. A SW Muslim have thesame fate of been killed with a Christian if Northern Muslim started their slaughtering for their Allah. It happened in the North in late eighties and early nineties in Kano where they were killed along with Christians. They see them as highly inferior and as such, it is almost impossible to have a person from S W been the leader or chairman of Muslim Umar's in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Christistruth00: 11:54pm On May 12, 2022
The Government now need to return all Missionary Schools and institutions to their founders so Christian students can school without fear of being lynched by their mates
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by System202: 11:20am On May 13, 2022
Benbellamor:
you're too illiterate to decern that she was only protesting against turning an educative WhatsApp group to posting off Topic post that includes Mohd...Not an insult to prophet Muhammed, but she is only condemning THE ACT OF POSTING OFF TOPICS ENTIRELY, NO KNOWING THAT SHE SPEAKS TOO MUCH TURENCHI THAT NOBODY WILL WAIT FOR MORE INTERPRETATION but lo...you adopt the barbaric act

shut up, if she is protesting then will she abuse Prophet Muhammed
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by System202: 11:20am On May 13, 2022
Benbellamor:
you're too illiterate to decern that she was only protesting against turning an educative WhatsApp group to posting off Topic post that includes Mohd...Not an insult to prophet Muhammed, but she is only condemning THE ACT OF POSTING OFF TOPICS ENTIRELY, NO KNOWING THAT SHE SPEAKS TOO MUCH TURENCHI THAT NOBODY WILL WAIT FOR MORE INTERPRETATION but lo...you adopt the barbaric act

shut up, if she is protesting then will she abuse Prophet Muhammad
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by compton11(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2022
SirBlack999:
They're more accommodating because they're in the minority. Believe me, if they weren't, they would do worse.
Muslims are not minority in Yorubaland.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2022
Friend22:

If you self talk anyhow you go collect !

You think it's about southern añd northern Islaam

I am a southern Muslim-Niger Delta to be precise.
We don't joke with our religion.

Her insulting the prophet was totally out of line; and those mob who killed her should be caught and harshly dealt with.

Mob action and Islaam are at variance.
Unless you mean the punishment for blasphemy is not death or you mean islam clearly states how the blasphemer should be killed and you have proof it is not mob action, otherwise what the mob has done is what islam prescribes. Barbarians.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Benbellamor: 2:17pm On May 13, 2022
System202:

shut up, if she is protesting then will she abuse Prophet Muhammad
there is no insult here, its very obvious that you have phobia for insults and its affecting your judgement... Every conversation you listen to appears like insults...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Friend22(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2022
Skankamola:

Unless you mean the punishment for blasphemy is not death or you mean islam clearly states how the blasphemer should be killed and you have proof it is not mob action, otherwise what the mob has done is what islam prescribes. Barbarians.

I know from heads like you with preconceived notions will always say stupid things.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by Nobody: 10:33am On May 15, 2022
Friend22:

I know from heads like you with preconceived notions will always say stupid things.

Yea stupid things like your quran says in surah 33:60-62? You and your fellow barbarians belong to the stone ages.
Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by haffaze777(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2022
ajailer:
Ow do any leader that we have now need to invest more in education for the northerners when their very leaders will fight u if u try helping them to be more enlightened?

For them, their level of education is fine and enough cos that is how they are still able to hold down their masses to always listen to them only.

My brother I don't think the problem of North is education only,look at those that killed Deborah,are they illiterate?no they are not.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Why The Southern Muslim Are More Accommodating by ajailer(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
haffaze777:

My brother I don't think the problem of North is education only,look at those that killed Deborah,are they illiterate?no they are not.

Hmm, the city rejoices when the righteous prosper but when the wicked are in places of authority, the city is in agony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers / I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma / Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.