Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto (45570 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by naijaking1: 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
Give them a few weeks, and they will be released, rewarded, and nobody will hear about the case again.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Timo2020: 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
Who made them a judge over her
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
The earth will have peace on the day Islams will be wipe off

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by GoodIsGod: 7:05pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls hang them if found guilty..no mercy for the perpetrators..
Are they even mentally ok? Or do they have something against that lady?

How can you murder someone in that manner all in the name of religion.. overpowering the school security officer alone shows their desperation..I am forced to believe that they had her on their mind..
The celebration from the video alone is enough to conclude that these set of persons derive joy from hurting anyone who disagrees with their disgusting belief..

Here:https://mobile.twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09 cry

I can swear down...most of them(I mean their leaders who practice their faith) are very Happy with this..

I can bet it that is the last you will hear about the case.
They will free them.
What did you hear about the Muslim man who butchered the early morning christian preacher? The case is dead.

This nation is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On May 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I can bet it that is the last you will hear about the case.
They will free them.
What did you hear about the Muslim man who butchered the early morning christian preacher? The case is dead.

This nation is disgusting
For sure nothing will come out of this I know..that's why I am very angry..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Tumbulum: 7:08pm On May 12, 2022
Ewu Gambia obigboupdate look at the country that employed you for propaganda against the good people of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by oyokometer(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2022
The glaring and crystal clear difference between Christians and Muslims; one of them fight, kill and take revenge for their God while the other will pray, complain and wait for their God to fight for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Rawtruth1: 7:10pm On May 12, 2022
Perhaps to calm nerves. After that what happens? Your guess is as good as mine.

Lord luggard did me much evil

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Luzebox(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2022
subsidywise18:

Yes, and the world's first atheist state the Soviet union worked so well...no wait....
way better than the world first religious state
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by oilmane(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/killers-of-deborah-samuel-overpowered-security-officers-weve-arrested-two-suspects-sokoto-police/

Nor b d two beast way their video don go viral una arrest so who una come arrest? Hope nor be innocent students una arrest o cos una sabi act some kind strange film at times o, you guys should go after those two guys in the viral video and their cohorts involved in this barbaric acts, incidents like this ought not to happen in these times, how can anyone be fighting for a supposed higher power?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by OmoEpe(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
chigator2:
And to think that the modern generation of Northerners have outgrown the barbarism of their past.
What then is the essence of their western education ? They can as well use this indefinite suspension to chase their true calling with BH and the rest.

Since colonial era till date religious violence has persisted in the North, it's a pity.

Your voice of condemnation was missing when IPOB cannibalistic miscreants killed the military couples and severed their heads.

There is no difference between Cownu the Baboon and these animalistic Islamic fanatics
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by advanceDNA: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
as long as the federal and state government continues to allow sharia law run parallel with the democratic law in these location...these barbarians will feel they have a go ahead to do what they want under their sharia law.....

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
Luzebox:
way better than the world first religious state

Many athiest states failed.

The problem is man,not religion or the lack thereof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Better ooo. These lunatics should be beheaded ooo. The problem of the world today is religion....
Religion is nt the problem of the world, we humans are the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Yankee101: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
The gates of hell can't stop God's Church

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Lonewolf2010(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2022
Killers overpowered security officers ? Kai God pls protect your people. In a normal country this statement is a crime for negligence of duty and incompetency. A good security operatives do all to save the life of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Peskid: 7:17pm On May 12, 2022
Am a student of usmanu danfodio university sokoto and because of the over religious beliefs it is prohibited for any one to say or argue about anything that has to do with Islam it just a pity that a Christian lady just lost her life like that. There is a compusary course you have to do in my school called Islamic philosophy (brainwashing) course even as a Christian you cant ask questions cus it will be as if you are contradicting the lecturer(as they say) they will want to convince you that Islam is the best religion that why all the institutions in sokoto state has no church all our services are been done in the classroom and has time frame it just bad that in this century people still carry religion on there head may her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On May 12, 2022
Peskid:
Am a student of usmanu danfodio university sokoto and because of the over religious beliefs it is prohibited for any one to say or argue about anything that has to do with Islam it just a pity that a Christian lady just lost her life like that. There is a compusary course you have to do in my school called Islamic philosophy (brainwashing) course even as a Christian you cant ask questions cus it will be as if you are contradicting the lecturer(as they say) they will want to convince you that Islam is the best religion that why all the institutions in sokoto state has no church all our services are been done in the classroom and has time frame it just bad that in this century people still carry religion on there head may her soul rest in peace.
Why do Christians or people from other faith attend those kinda institution tho?
Y'all should be smart and understand that these people can do anything for their god..

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 7:21pm On May 12, 2022
Prophet Muhammed is an idiot!!! I dey my house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by andyanders: 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
All my existence on earth, I have never seen a usele..s religeon like isla..
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
I watched the video. The blood suckers was boasting he killed her, even showing the matches he used.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do Christians or people from other faith attend those kinda institution tho?
Y'all should be smart and understand that these people can do anything for their god..

Because admission is hot cake in southern Nigerian. Sometimes u bribe before getting admission

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Sagefromtheeast: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/killers-of-deborah-samuel-overpowered-security-officers-weve-arrested-two-suspects-sokoto-police/

What?
So just two people overpowered and broke into the security outpost?
Ridiculous!
And nothing will happen to these two. This arrest is just a smoke screen for the uproar to die down
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Damn angry sigh embarassed
North and their stupidity and barbaric mentality

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by blackboy(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Tell me if anyone since democracy or since 1960 has been hanged for such actions.
Come 2 weeks time or next month the school will be opened.
Their actions are supported and encouraged by those who should punish them.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Anaerobi:

Because admission is hot cake in southern Nigerian. Sometimes u bribe before getting admission
This is so bad.. cry
Still going to a place where there ain't no proper freedom of speech should be a no no for any sane being..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by IME1: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
I'm saddened by this

This is not the first time.

While I can NEVER support the disrespect of religion, I want to tell fanatics that any random person in trying to cause problem can just lie and say some said something against your religion when the person never did, and you just go ahead and kill the person.

They never read Othello or heard of Iago.

People can lie but when that person is dead, she never be brought back when you hear the truth.

To think that I once stayed near that COE in fact those who know Sokoto know its proximity to The Government school Farufaru

May she rest in peace, amen. May her family and loved ones know peace and have fortitude.

May those like Saul while in sin who consented to the killing of Stephen, who sit behind their devices and support this dastardly act and those present who joined in the instigation, killing and burning of the security post know that God is the God of justice and vengeance belongs to God.

Jesus said pray for your enemies and those who hate you, so this is my prayer -

They shall not die,
like Saul they shall be converted to Paul,
and become useful in the propagation of the gospel of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour,
They shall receive justice and face the wrath of the law,
They shall know no peace on earth but rest in peace if they repent and die in Christ,
They shall hear the cry of her blood and the tears of her loved ones,
They shall bear the task left behind that she couldn't bear,
They shall see death and know remorse,
They shall rise against likeminded who kill as religious fanatics,
They shall use the remainder of their lives and resources to preach peace, harmony and salvation in Jesus Christ,

In Jesus name, amen

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is so bad.. cry
Still going to a place where there ain't no proper freedom of speech should be a no no for any sane being..

My brother, am from s/e Nigeria, oko, nekede, umu dike was the schools I wanted, but admission wasn't coming. But when I came to north, I was the one selecting.

I think the south need to act.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
You can stone a defenseless girl to death
But can’t fight against banditry and terrorism that takes the lives of your children and mothers everyday

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by NOwazobia: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
If we start behaving like the Muslim, this country will not contain us ooo...

Creating a terrorist organisation under the guise of religion,

Islam is cursed. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by patinno8: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
The girl was killed because she allegedly blasphemed prophet Mohammed. This is madness of the highest order. I have heard Muslims blasphed christians and Jesus, and nobody crucify them. Infact there is a muslim cleric who openly criticise and blasphed Jesus openly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
Peskid:

Just imagine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Kakah Hajja Is Dead! Buratai's Mother Dies In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.