Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo (12455 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants / Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Iceberg3: 10:25pm On May 12, 2022
Banhammy717:

Then he could have honourable resigned.

So he would then be easy target!
You yourself will be the first to accuse him of being disloyal
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by kcofodile: 10:30pm On May 12, 2022
the same problem he failed to tackle as vice president
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by DeleTaller: 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
inioluwa03:
Going by his experience has acting president I think he is more capable to rule the country

With the economy in mess...
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by uchennaq(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
And you kept quiet since
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by kechywillz(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
This man is better than tinubu 100 times
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2022
Problems that you and your principal created undecided
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by babapressy(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2022
inioluwa03:
Going by his experience has acting president I think he is more capable to rule the country
I think Peter Obi will do better
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by onuman: 11:12pm On May 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Osibaba is a comedian like Zelensky,

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/WHvSd9.gif[/img]

Osinbajo who said Nigeria does not require any other political restructuring.
Experience ought to have made him understand that land mass or population figures is never used as yardstick to proliferate too many states and local governments councils in an area of larger land mass and population in a country formed by different nations/regions.

But Arewa soldiers used land mass and population figures as criterion for proliferating 19 states and hundreds of local government areas in one northern region. The skewed political structure consigned absolute political powers to northern politicians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Dagrace01(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin osibanjo one of the best we have before he decides to dine with rogues of APC. Now they have taught him corruption and how to stay calm when the economy of this great country is taking a nose dive. Now let me tell you guy something the osibanjo of before 2015 is not the osibanjo of 2022 beware. No single person in this party of rogues APC can effect any change,vote them all out they wasted our 8years

Your sincere advice I clamour for pls, who or what party is in the best position to be bestowed the mantle of leadership of the country...

Tinubu, to a cross population of the country, based on popular demand is a no go area.
His last romance with a political office was somewhat indecisive, Lagos was transformed under his tutelage.
But his influence in terms of radicality and social negativities made him an untrustworthy candidate, he could hold the nation by the jugular and that's dangerous.
Though has the connection, focus, tenacity and desperation to be president, to be realistic, no candidate has more zeal and passion to become president than him.

Atiku of the opposition party isn't much of a difference.. His track record speaks volume.
The nation can't afford to bestow the mantle of the leadership of this country on him based on integrity and experience the nation have with him as former VP.
But he's very influential, and being a Northerner gives him quite an edge based on the population of the North and their non apartheid behavior to election..

Who else?
Peter Obi!
He's quite a candidate of no small influence..
His records in Anambra as Governor is that of a lukewarm, some critized his impact to an extent, and he's to some like a demigod..
He has the biggest disadvantage, he's from a region that doesn't believe in one Nigeria..
But he's got a deep political influence that can propel him to challenge any candidate in every corner of the country.

GEJ?
When he comes to the play. We'll discuss about him. For now we haven't know where his motives lies..

And the host of Northener presidential aspirants aside Atiku who can emarge based on the results from the primaries, trust me those guys can't be predicted. They know the game of politics, that's their terrain and usual playing ground.. Know this and know reality..

Osinbajo inclusive, this are he foremost candidates the nation has got, when talking about reality. Ideally, these candidates genuinty is very much questionable, and if we are to move with the right train, we all know they aren't the best for us.

Buy what do we do? Who's the closest? There could be nightmares during the primaries between the gigantic oppositions, but no matter what, one of the said political mafians would still emerge.

Nigeria politics isn't ready to to diversify, no youth on the forefront to challenge anyone, not in even in the lower levels of politics in the country. No party aside these two is ready to give these two giants a run for their money.
David did against Goliath, but that's not the same when we are talking about Nigerian politics. Even the other parties are working for the two major parties.

My question is, where are we going?
What do you think?

#ThaGrace
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Makcollins(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2022
You're good to go
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Ken4Christ: 12:06am On May 13, 2022
inioluwa03:

He might but can he win the primaries? Tinubu knows politics more than him. He knows how to play the game of politics. Osinbajo is a novice in that.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by sharpwriter(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2022
CSTRR:

Osinbajo said he is going to continue like Buhari.

He said it point blank, but of course, you people are hard of hearing.

By the time he wins and continue like Buhari, you would come and claim that you were deceived.?

I already said I'm not interested in their politics. If he likes let him continue like Hitler. You yourself you are devoid of understanding. I only addressed the fact that the deputy president is almost powerless and let's not pretend that he is some big fish after Buhari Fulani government.

The recommendation for a country like Nigeria is to dissolve the country or at worse change the 1999 constitution.

All the contestants, pdp or apc are jokers.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Masterchef(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2022
Osinbajo has to be a dullard to be talking about experience when Nigerians are asking for track record and achievements.

Is he saying he's not been part of Buhari's administration these past 7 years?
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by sharpwriter(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2022
tonididdy:

He would have being a hero and the people's choice if he had dumped protocols in the bin and challenge the president on some of the frivolities and tyranny that romanced the same govt he was heading.
But no as usual, he played the silent dummy and hide under this excuse of a VP has no autonomous power.... Says who? undecided
So exactly why is he fit to be president now? What has he proven or done while he was VP?

nuffin
Yeah, you're right. The cowardice and ass licking of the Northerners coupled with his own greed and selfishness didn't allow him do the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by ibroopeyemi(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=112775198][/quote]
So easy, proudly one of Yoruba Muslim,we accommodate you more than the northern Muslim.
Do your research.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Brunicekid(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2022
drlateef:
I hope many of you supporting this failure of a man are watching news? Tinubu has carried all northern delegates while you are busy clapping for the failure. You people don’t know anything. You will follow him to Ikenne when he given a heavy blow at the primary.
So, you think Tinubu has primary votes as well?

This one go dey competitive o..
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Djrelex(m): 12:47am On May 13, 2022
Every administration in Nigeria takes us for a fool that don't think, for instance
Osinbanjo was a vice president for 7seven years and second citizen of the country what was his impact that things are becoming unbearable.
1. the ASUU(school)
2. the banditry(terrorism
3. Foodstuffs going high
4. fuel hike, (petrol,kerosine,diesel gas)
5. tarrif hike(electricity)
6.non-increment of Nigeria security force
7. Hike in (tarrif) telecommunications (mtn,glo, airtel, and
And so many more

What has he done?? Nothing..
He has all the privileges in. This world to actually be of use but all you hear in news is about either summit meeting without result's

Now abeg if this same man become president wetting him go do..
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by eeetuk(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2022
" Vice President " Vice "According to him, his experience as the vice president and acting president has exposed him to the peculiarities and opportunities in the country, adding this has put him in a good stead to build on this and place the country on the pedestal of development."

Vice president Osinbayo claim above proved he is not qualified to be president. He talked about having experience to succeed President Buhari without being specific. It is not about experience; it is about what you can do with experience. Over the past 7 years, Nigerians have witnessed thousands of Nigerians killed and kidnapped each day. How has the experience of Vice president Osinbayo impacted the death of those Nigerians killed and kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by amuwo1980: 12:57am On May 13, 2022
See butterfly thinking he is a bird.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:04am On May 13, 2022
Tozenking:

You self no wise
Your papa wey wise wetin he achieve. Bastard.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by shawn55ng: 2:48am On May 13, 2022
drlateef:
I hope many of you supporting this failure of a man are watching news? Tinubu has carried all northern delegates while you are busy clapping for the failure. You people don’t know anything. You will follow him to Ikenne when he given a heavy blow at the primary.

Tinubu is a politician and his govt is going to be chop I chop meaning we will be back to square 1. Osinbajo is technocrat and he knows what to do from the word go. You cant buy experience he has it and he can do far better than any other candidate.
You you ppl standing on Tinubu mandate una suffering never start. Make una no wake up put person wey no road there.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Ekpeitit(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2022
Yes you're the most experienced traitor in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by phemmyfour: 5:13am On May 13, 2022
inioluwa03:
Rule the country like his predecessor. Is that a worthy experience
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by orisa37: 5:53am On May 13, 2022
Right.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by drlateef: 6:05am On May 13, 2022
shawn55ng:

Tinubu is a politician and his govt is going to be chop I chop meaning we will be back to square 1. Osinbajo is technocrat and he knows what to do from the word go. You cant buy experience he has it and he can do far better than any other candidate.
You you ppl standing on Tinubu mandate una suffering never start. Make una no wake up put person wey no road there.

You are telling blatant lies against Tinubu. In Lagos, he did not preside over chop I chop government. It was the best state government in NIGERIA. Oshinbajo was part of that cabinet. He discovered Oshinbajo. So stop telling lies. Oshinbajo has no record of achievements even in this present government. The trada moni and other social interventions were taken from him due to corruption. The economy he presided over is in shambles. So what exactly is his achievement?
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 7:15am On May 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:
But he helped Buhari create those problems
How?
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 7:17am On May 13, 2022
drlateef:

You are telling blatant lies against Tinubu. In Lagos, he did not preside over chop I chop government. It was the best state government in NIGERIA. Oshinbajo was part of that cabinet. He discovered Oshinbajo. So stop telling lies. Oshinbajo has no record of achievements even in this present government. The trada moni and other social interventions were taken from him due to corruption. The economy he presided over is in shambles. So what exactly is his achievement?
Keep quiet, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did nothing for Lagos State but enrich himself with State assets, when the Federal Government under Jonathan came for the Criminal, it was same Osinbajo that saved the Thief.

Only children pre 1999 think Bola Tinubu did anything for Lagos State, even Buba Marwa in his short stint as Lagos State Governor did more, Lagos was, is & will always be a progressive state, Tinubu only came & stole.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by omokab: 7:19am On May 13, 2022
inioluwa03:
which experience does he have? The economy leader that can't provide solution to our economy problem have good experience? If you think Nigeria is in economy mess because of buari definitely you should as matter of fair judgement also blame osinbajo.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by omokab: 7:21am On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
How?
who is the economy head of this country presently? Tell us what he has done as a leader of economy team that can give him a presidential ticket ?
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22am On May 13, 2022
omokab:
which experience does he have? The economy leader that can't provide solution to our economy problem have good experience? If you think Nigeria is in economy mess because of buari definitely you should as matter of fair judgement also blame osinbajo.
Nigeria may be in a dire economic problem today, because we have millions of lazy minded people like you without any innovation, waiting for Federal Government cerelac.

Charity they say begins @ home, name one wealth or empowerment scheme orchestrated by your state government to elevate you from poverty?

Nonsense Almijiri.
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 7:26am On May 13, 2022
omokab:
who is the economy head of this country presently? Tell us what he has done as a leader of economy team that can give him a presidential ticket ?
Go & sit down Omokab, you don’t know anything about government, don’t want to waste my time on social media this morning with a lazy Almijiri that can’t help himself & doesn’t know what to do, to help himself.

What state in Nigeria do you reside, or are you from, let us base our argument on the comparative advantages your state possesses?
Re: 2023: I’m Most Experienced To Tackle Nation’s Myriad Problems — Osinbajo by specialmati(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2022
Dagrace01:

Your sincere advice I clamour for pls, who or what party is in the best position to be bestowed the mantle of leadership of the country...

Tinubu, to a cross population of the country, based on popular demand is a no go area.
His last romance with a political office was somewhat indecisive, Lagos was transformed under his tutelage.
But his influence in terms of radicality and social negativities made him an untrustworthy candidate, he could hold the nation by the jugular and that's dangerous.
Though has the connection, focus, tenacity and desperation to be president, to be realistic, no candidate has more zeal and passion to become president than him.

Atiku of the opposition party isn't much of a difference.. His track record speaks volume.
The nation can't afford to bestow the mantle of the leadership of this country on him based on integrity and experience the nation have with him as former VP.
But he's very influential, and being a Northerner gives him quite an edge based on the population of the North and their non apartheid behavior to election..

Who else?
Peter Obi!
He's quite a candidate of no small influence..
His records in Anambra as Governor is that of a lukewarm, some critized his impact to an extent, and he's to some like a demigod..
He has the biggest disadvantage, he's from a region that doesn't believe in one Nigeria..
But he's got a deep political influence that can propel him to challenge any candidate in every corner of the country.

GEJ?
When he comes to the play. We'll discuss about him. For now we haven't know where his motives lies..

And the host of Northener presidential aspirants aside Atiku who can emarge based on the results from the primaries, trust me those guys can't be predicted. They know the game of politics, that's their terrain and usual playing ground.. Know this and know reality..

Osinbajo inclusive, this are he foremost candidates the nation has got, when talking about reality. Ideally, these candidates genuinty is very much questionable, and if we are to move with the right train, we all know they aren't the best for us.

Buy what do we do? Who's the closest? There could be nightmares during the primaries between the gigantic oppositions, but no matter what, one of the said political mafians would still emerge.

Nigeria politics isn't ready to to diversify, no youth on the forefront to challenge anyone, not in even in the lower levels of politics in the country. No party aside these two is ready to give these two giants a run for their money.
David did against Goliath, but that's not the same when we are talking about Nigerian politics. Even the other parties are working for the two major parties.

My question is, where are we going?
What do you think?

#ThaGrace
cool cool cool cool Well like I said no news for now till after primaries, most of your writes up are your personal view.for me if we end up with atiku and tinubu I will vote another party. If we obi gej and osibanjo I will vote obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him / Ozekhome Released By Abductors / Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.