Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (98530 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by ledaman: 3:11pm On May 13, 2022
ChristineC:
the funny thing about your type is poor education. because you wave about a second class lower pali obtained most probably via bribery doesn't mean you have sense.
a premeditated gruesome murder happened in a supposed higher learning environment by terrorists disguised as students, and you are making completely brainless comparisons.
Myopic kid when zero sense of reasoning, you just exposed what your parents did for you. During your O level. Shame on you. Disgusting and pathetic kid
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Miracle2022: 3:12pm On May 13, 2022
Teerach:

And I have told you to go and show yourself like she did. Since religious fanatics like you don't want to have sense, they will drag you to their level and add sense to it. Mohammad is mad, he is crazy, na your own be that. You and I can say it within us but we can't say it outside and go free. So since I know this, I mind my business. But since you feel you carry fire for head, go their mosque go chant am na. We go dey for NL dey drag with another set of people who feel the fanatics went too far. But you know what? By then the deed would have been done.
she posted it on social media, now iam posting it. You and your terrorist plus the basterd called Muhammad cannot do a dime.
Your death will be so painful, you and your terrorist will be rotten like that fool called Muhammad.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Elibaba1: 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
MDK777:
Stop Using Social Media To Put Your Self Into Trouble. Stay Away From InsULTin IslaM And His Founder P.M SAW !

Thunder fire you and your P.M SAW. Idiots!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Realmi: 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
Farid24224:

There weren't any cops during the incident only security men who were overpowered by the mobs!!
security men are supposed to have tear gas for security purposes
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by blacknoir: 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Anaerobi:

I understand your point, but you coming out to call me a Muslim or say am lying didn't go down well, I just don't want to respond to u back the way you did.

Well as for schools not taking CRS, sure I knows about that. Some government school in KD don't do CRS. Some department in Sokoto are forced to do some Islamic cousre that will confuse u that Islam is best.... Becuz it's not convincing .

But truth be told, Northen Christains needs to wake up. They really need to.
I am sorry bro. You are right they need to wake up. but I really hope that u will change ur perception of northern Christians someday and will welcome them in times of need. I remember a frnd from the south who was posted to the north for nysc around 2004 to 2006 I don't remember the exact date but he stayed entirely with a Christian family and he said they are one of the most hospitable people he has ever met.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Walkee: 3:18pm On May 13, 2022

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Farid24224(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
Realmi:
security men are supposed to have tear gas for security purposes

This is Nigeria...We all know that security men don't have those
!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Teerach: 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
she posted it on social media, now iam posting it. You and your terrorist plus the basterd called Muhammad cannot do a dime.
Your death will be so painful, you and your terrorist will be rotten like that fool called Muhammad.
She posted it in a group that are familiar with her. Meaning she was exposed. Baba go and show yourself and post it. Shey you carry fire for your head? Tag me terrorist, I won't shake. But I don tell you na. Abi you dey fear to die ne?
Las las, you will die a painful death too. You are a big fool. Your foolishness will land you to your death. You think being emotional will bring her back to life.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Baeton: 3:24pm On May 13, 2022
Realmi:
Black lives matters indeed...

But the police should have shot in the air wen the mob refused to leave the girl
The police are hishbah too,they'll look away
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Baeton: 3:26pm On May 13, 2022
Realmi:
Black lives matters indeed...

But the police should have shot in the air wen the mob refused to leave the girl
Teerach:

She posted it in a group that are familiar with her. Meaning she was exposed. Baba go and show yourself and post it. Shey you carry fire for your head? Tag me terrorist, I won't shake. But I don tell you na. Abi you dey fear to die ne?
Las las, you will die a painful death too. You are a big fool. Your foolishness will land you to your death. You think being emotional will bring her back to life.
Your mistake will end you and destroy you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by bukarolz: 3:27pm On May 13, 2022
Religion of piss and shit
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by bukarolz: 3:29pm On May 13, 2022
You must surely end up miserable. Your pissful religion full of shit.
Teerach:

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Teerach: 3:30pm On May 13, 2022
Baeton:
Your mistake will end you and destroy you.
No sir, because I'm a realist you think I'm a fanatic. Your mistake will end and destroy you more than a thousand folds. Not me. Funny enough, people like you think curses they work, naim una leaders never die. Abegy shift make I see road. Nonsense.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Teerach: 3:33pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=bukarolz post=112796084]You must surely end up miserable. Your pissful religion full of shit.
[/quote
You will end up miserable yourself since you just concluded I'm a Muslim. And if I'm really not, your curses plus thunder will fire you. You are a fool. RIP to the girl, but I won't rule out the fact that it could have been avoided.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Quran 9:5 So when the forbidden months are passed, [1] so kill the polytheists wherever
you find them, and take them [as captives] and besiege them and lay wait for
them with every kind of ambush; so if they repent [2] and perform the prayer
and bring the legal alms, so leave their way free. Surely Allah is forgiving,
merciful.

Why do you continue to think that this is a religion of knowledge?

Smile grin it's because you lack pristen of Qur'an and for the fact that what you posted is copy and paste you can't read the Arabic text, the same way you people failed to read in Hebrew.

You've forgotten that Jesus in the bible was the person who brought sword �️⚔️ to the world instead of peace

to the known pacifist nature of Christianity. “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV).
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 13, 2022
Realmi:
wat makes her an infidel

Not being a Muslim made her an infidel (to the fools an infidel is also anyone that has sense and doesn't support their stupidity). The price of being an infidel to those donkeys is death. You know;

Drinking alcohol? Bad!
Dressing seductively? Very bad!
Fornication and adultery? Terribly bad!
Murdering people or blowing people up? Well...you see...umm...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Miracle2022: 3:50pm On May 13, 2022
Teerach:

iam saying it openly, you and your terrorist brothers can come to reyfield plateau state.
You and your terrorist Muhammad can't do anything. Fooooools
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Miracle2022: 3:52pm On May 13, 2022
Islam is a religion of a devil.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by khadaffi(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Nothing will be done since we have religious extremists as ministers.
Isa Pantami rode to power via religious extremism. Same as Buhari's aide Bashir Ahmed.

What are you afraid of? Even Buhari himself rode to power through religious extremism.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by stasius: 4:14pm On May 13, 2022
This girl's death is heartbreaking!

This country is not one! Can everyone go their separate ways?

Nigeria is not United. Let people go.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2022
blacknoir:

Dude y would u say that now. I have seen alot of them suffering from the Muslims who constantly marginalized them. However some of them might have the tendencies for betrayal but the same can be said for Christian's in the south
am saying it because a Christian in the northwould prefer to attach himself or herself to core a northerners than to their fellow Christian from the south for fear of being disfavour it happens alot in govt organization settings. This people they worship end up killing them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Teerach: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
Miracle2022:
iam saying it openly, you and your terrorist brothers can come to reyfield plateau state.
You and your terrorist Muhammad can't do anything. Fooooools
Baba I'm a Bayelsan. Nembe Bassambiri girl. We don't do Islam. But we are not stupid. We know when to be mute and we know when to talk. Go to the open and chant it. I don dare you tire. Be brave like the girl na. Go show yourself for a fanatic group na. I don set to type RIP.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57  

The girl in the train killed I guess she is one of them. Don't worry. One day. You will understand when you are involved or a family member.
Out of point sir, you re just so talking trash
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Am I the one that told u that Esther fasted and prayed?
yes buhari likes moi moi
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 4:24pm On May 13, 2022
Chibuezem:
yes buhari likes moi moi

That's nice. Am I the one that told u that Esther fasted and prayed?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by platinumray: 4:37pm On May 13, 2022
Oh my God.

This is really disturbing cry cry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by 147abbey(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2022
There is nothing like one Nigeria, it is better they split the country and have peace than be together with some stupid set of backwards, brainless fellow.
I don't just understand how some people reason like an animal when comes to religion issues. Muslim faith keeps on praising the useless sterling banks executives director that compares the resurrection of Jesus Christ with the rising of Agege bread. is this not a blasphemy? Did Christians remove his head? Even the little girl curse so call Muhammed is it to put an end to her life is the solution? If the useless leaders keeps on fighting for their pockets forget to address the problem the country is facing is better we go separate way.
So so painful..... shocked
Rest on courageous girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual